All Comments on 'Honeymoon Is Over'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY COME WITH THAT B/S YOU WIMP OUT

YOU WIMP OUT,THAT WHORE YOU MARRIED HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A MAN.AND READING THE STORY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A WRITER FOR WRITING THIS B/S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Honeymoon In The Making

Enjoyed your story and it kept my interest all the way through. Keep up your excellent writing and you will go a long ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job!

Once again you have written a great story. Just goes to show not all endings need to be wicked.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Hmm, I don't think he is a wimp...

He surely did what he had to do. Made a statement quite well. If she screws up once again, she will know there is hell to pay.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Great story

Set out sort of funny with the line breaks though.

A few unanswered questions, but a good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Same old same old

This suffers from the same problem with most of this writer's work: the need to force a happy ending no matter what and no matter how inappropriate.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
Ignore the 2 anonymous cowards.

You wrote a great story. One of the few that comes full circle. I always laugh at those anonymous cowards that spew their few words of disgust and usually show their immature ignorance. Mad because the world doesn't revolve around them. Frustrated because no one else believes their own hype like them.

You wrote a good story don't let them steal your joy of achievement.

I look forward to your next one.

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Would not likly happen in real life!!

The story that you have written is a good piece of erotic fiction. The story thought would not stand much of a chance of happening in real life. The feeliing of hurt and betrayal would not go away in most men's minds. We are,as a whole, too territorial for us to ever trust a woman that has cheated so soon and quick after a wedding. I also think most men would react much more strongly than he did when he found out. The story was a good read as fiction.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Good story

They've been together for a year. He's satisfied she isn't going to be cheating on him. It would seem time to marry, take her off of the pilll, have kids and lead a happy family life.

Don [Nightowl21]

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
An excellent story with a great ending

It depresses me to read all the cheating spouse stories on this site, but every once in a while a story comes in that is different than the others. This is one of those stories. I am glad that they have worked out their problems and that he is gaining trust in her once again. I have enjoyed most of your stories, because you do not stop writing until the story is done. Thank you for bringing a small amount of realism to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible plot

Beautifully written but odd series of events.---sexy bride sleeps right through wedding night and virgin husband doesn't wake her. bride shares husband's breakfast with old lover while she describes husbands virginity. Bride then has sex with old boy friend while husband is still a virgin, then has gang bang with old boyfriend and two strangers while husband takes photos of gang bang. When husband asks wierd minister for annullment based on pictures of gang bang, minister says no? He has to see if reconciliation is possible. After annullment nosey friend arranges blind date with husband and former wife unknown to both of them. This poor guy lives in a sad world. He should disown wife, minister and friends and move to some other country with normal people. Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful Story

Outstanding writing - Tells about the damage that a thoughtless act can cause on those that love you and the consequeces. A love story, Tragedy, and a reconciliation all rolled in one story; also get sex as well.

Keep up this typewriting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Conveluted Trash

Please Please Get out of this theme you sickie wussie slut -we don't respect women who write wussie husband trash then like a pussy cat try to cover the shit up with more dirt.

You demean men like your own husband - should there be one so unlucky! Oh wait a minute - my apologies to your wife -you were a man once. Just into mayhem now tho.

I'll give you one attibute - well two - you persistantly write this crap for the sickies and secondly you can't read most of the responses (or count the low ratings).

Another good thing is there are enough masochists out here that insist on reading your crap because it make them so angry. Seems a shameful loss of a possible man. Please think about it wussie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good Story With Qualifiers

I really like this story but I agree with those who say you forced and artificial happy ending. Very unlikely any guy who acted the way he did would ever be able to forgive and forget imo. I know I never could. Then again, maybe Im just not the man that some of these love = forgiveness types are.

You could write a second part to this story fairly easily too. What about kids & marriage etc. Since the husband remained a virgin until after his wedding, I assume he has some strong feelings about these subjects & he is unlikely to forget about a lifetimes worth of dreams just for regular sex. Since he is unwilling to completely forgive by the end of the story (doesnt want marriage or kids with ex), wouldnt he eventually want to look for someone to marry & have his previous ideal life with?

Either he could forgive ex completely and start a family or realize he is unable to ever fully regain his trust/love and find someone else. Finding someone else is the more likely scenario imo unless the guy is some kinda saint - I mean really, who the hell would ever forgive a wife that gets ganged on her honeymoon enough to even let the relationship go as far as it already has? About the best a man of even superior character could do would be to stop hating her, forgive her completely and sincerely hope she has a happy life. I really doubt anyone would ever believe she could ever become the wife he was originally looking for.

p.s. to all those who equate anonymous with meaningless, you are full of shit. How the hell is some made up screen name any less anonymous than me? I have no idea who you are either so you opinions should be discounted completely by your own logic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Emotional workover

You help the reader to feel the betrayal and the frustration. You also brought the reader to a discovery of unrealized Passions. Even with the underlying love each had for the other, I am not comfortable that the blind date could have been accomplished with such ease, nor so little finesse. However you only have so much space for text and skimping there allowed you to broaden their ultimate enjoyment. Your hero seemed, to me, a little wooden or stiff; and, though your heroine was a much sketchier character, her actions seemed more lifelike. The plot was smooth but you did leave hanging the disposal of the other sets of pictures.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

I am amazed at the emotions displayed by the readers, egad,

if you don't like the story, just say no (Sorry Nancy R.).

I liked it. Man, your ability to pull our emotions out is

amazing. I was ready to punch her in the nose myself, or

invest $5 for an evenings entertainment with her.

I agree with the writer, if someone screws up, someone you

deeply care for, but they are genuinely repentant, and this

gal lives with him for a year, never seeing other men...why

not give it another shot.

That said, I would have probably posted her photos on the

internet when I arrived home (hacked into the churches

website and posted them under the preachers family area),

then regretted it later. Go figure....Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
XBishop

What the Hell are you talking about? I've read your stories, also. You would never have put them back together. Hubby's a dork who deserves the STD she'll eventually give him. Well-written, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written

The story was well written for the first half but the ending leaves a bile taste in my mouth. This person is just too damn unrealistically romantic. Since he was virgin until 28, I find it's hard for him to somehow became a "player" after his wife cheated on him.

Bottom line is, he felt like a loser who finally get a peace of ass and just cant afford to let go. He just doesnt have what it takes to find a true quality woman so he has to settle with what he has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Thing About People Like "Julie"

these are people who swear from one person to another, one occasion or another, that they would aboslutely only do X or Y for so and so,,, again, there's never serious commitments,,, what make them say such things, such promises, is simply that they are excruciatingly happy at the moment,,, they then want to please who who have made them so,,,, but when such narcissistic happiness dissipates, they will seek it wherever they can for it, and they will go with whomever, doe whatever they must, to get it,,,

fortunately, there are plenty of gullible, undecisive people like Randy who also go from one such partner like Julie to another, believing they've found their "soul mate" or whatever,,, so those two personalities do in fact match well

(or if they don't go from such "Julie" to another, they do as Randy does here: they hold on to that one person they first hooked up psychologically with and even if they are being given good opportunities by much more geniune, loving, and trustworthy potential partners, they resist all, wanting only to go back to their "first love" even if the latter's no more than this woman,,, who's willing to take on multiple strangers in motel rooms, while the virgin husband lies licking his lips at their motel room,,,)

story's well written, though

wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
sixth time

i have read this story since it's release. that should tell you how much i enjoy it. there are a few authors that write exceptionaly well, this is one of them. i understand the story may not be totally realistic, but stories are not required to be, except by perfectionist. on the other hand, i could see this story happening in real life. love is not something we choose, it chooses us. once choosen, we put up with a lot to make it work. i speak from 34 yrs of marriage and a whole lot of expereince. by the way, that's 34 yrs with the same woman. i was the one who cheated, she was the one who forgave. that was 30 yrs ago. people can change and can be faithful, and can have 34 yrs of happiness. either that or she's lieing to me, but after all these yrs, i'm pretty sure i can tell when she's lieing. since my personal story had a happy ending, that's probably why i favor happy endings here in these stories. keep up the good work curious2c.

allsop72allsop72over 18 years ago
are you thinking

she sure is talanted in the sack for wife who never..then three and loved it. and suddenly she can put 6 hookers out bussiness...right...not all hubbys are wimpy oh it is ok ..honey ill clean you up...revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
missing days

what about the unaccounted for days after he left the honeymoon to go home & she stayed & played?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A really shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story but...

it's a good story, and very well written. I could never forgive her every time i closed my eyes i'd see her with the 3 men. But that's me and maybe some men could forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unrealistic

To be betrayed on one's honeymoon is one of the ultimate slaps n the face. It raises serious trust issues that on their honeymoon she would--

1. invite ex-hubby into honeymoon suite,

2. feed him off her husbands plate and

3. have the audacity to invite him to stay

for breakfast.

Is she stupid or what? That being said, even after they got back together, the transition to becoming a couple again was too easy( no matter how celebate she was).

Overall I loved the story, I think that you are an amazing writer capable of drawing in your readers and getting us to feel and experience the emotional roller coaster of each character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
things can change

IT is TRUE . things can change and forgiveness can happen regardless of how one has been sinned against. I love your stories. so few in literotica have a them of serious problems that can eventually be overcome. WRITE MORE I LOVE YOUR STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Good Fantasy?

You write extemely well but I wonder what is the message in this story? That a spouse can be degraded to the extreme and still find themselves with their "true love."

What Jenn did on her honeymoon was incredibly hurtful and stupid. That a spouse mere hours from their wedding ceremony where she(he) had promised to forsake all others would invite an ex-boy(girl)friend to be any where around them is the ultimate in disrespect. Then her husband gets hurt so she goes off to have some "fun" while he is struck in a hotel room. So she ends up fucking her ex-boyfriend when her husband had been trying to be make their first time together special.

What happens next amounts to behavior so atypical you might as well be writing a science fiction novel about aliens. Do you know anyone with a ounce of self esteem who would accept Jen back into their life? I am not talking about forgiving the one that hurt you. I believe Randy should forgive Jen. But forgiveness is not absolution which mean to wipe the slate clean. You can forgive something and in doing so realize that that person is no good for you.

That is what makes the ending seem silly. Randy has a slave slut in Jen (I guess she is making up for her actions to Randy). Randy also accepted some blame for her actions (Incredibly stupid!). Lastly, Randy make some stupid statements about Jen being faithful (how does he know that?) and she is his woman (just because of the sex?). Is this the basis for a long term relationship?

SleeplessinMD

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
Paula is a sinister cunt

That trick that Paula pulled on them both... I'm surprised that either Jen or Randy actually stayed. Both of them would have been embarrassed and humiliated. If this had happened in real life, Jen would have immediately dragged Paula off to the bathroom to give her royal shit, and Randy would have left the restaurant. A realistic response there from either of them would have changed everything that followed.

Some of the stuff that Jen said the first time they had sex was just wholly unbelievable too:

"One question first Jen. Would it have made a difference at all if we had...you know...if I had not been so stuck on being a virgin? Would you have been able to stop from..."

"I don't know...why don't you show me what you can do and afterwards I may be able to answer that one."

I mean, holy shit. If I had been in Randy's position right at that moment, I would have gone from rock-hard to completely flaccid in about two seconds. She's telling him that if he had given her his virginity (which was obviously very important to him; how many 28 year old virgin men are there? btw the whole virgin-28-year-old-guy thing is about as far as one can stretch suspension of disbelief) before marriage, then *if* he had been good enough she *might* have been faithful after marriage? Or not, depending on whether it was a weekday...

Curious2c, you're a pretty darn good wordsmith. That's the only reason I scored this as high as I did. On the other hand, the plot of this story is infuriating. It is so far out of the realm of plausibility, that it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion: horrifying to watch, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the carnage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Having One's Cake And Eating It Too? Crap Cake!!!

This was a descriptive story, and the sex acts were strokable, but! This was a "smart Man", and NO MAN who wentthrough what he went thru would ever take da' bitch back! NO MAN!!! Just what does it take to write a Reality Story? Maybe a desire to write something that will never be, like our two co-sluts. Nobody gets an annullment after being cuckolded on his honeymoon and then takes the cunt back!!! This Is A Sign Of WEAKNESS!!! Out-And_Out WEAKNESS!!! Get this real! GET IT RIGHT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Implausible, predictable and in the end silly

The ease with which Jen 'falls' for her ex-on her honyemoon is hard to reconcile with her statements that she 'loves' her Randy... She loves to fuck. Period. Even on her honeymoon she can be picked up like a hot to trot chickee in meat market bar... Sheesh.

The annulment scene sounds phoney. The marriage was never consumated. A judge would have annulled it pronto and cut out the reconciliation crap out the bloody door.

The set up from Paula should ended in a scene and a disaster. No one can be manipulated like that and take it sitting down. Just can't happen. Forgive perhaps; forget never; Start over? impossible.

Given the whole slant the author puts, the end was predictable from the moment after Randy loses his cherry and yet spends his time in a holding pattern... waiting for Jen to show up on his radar... gag...gulp...

In the end, Jen is reduced to a sex-slave slut in a self-condemnation to atone for being an idiot. And Randy finds nothing better that to accept.

Yeah right. Both are supposedly looking for love and settle for dominance/submissive lust.

Cue the music from the Twillight Zone....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pathetic

I saw the pathetic "writing on the wall" on page 3 and quit before I puked...

He blames his fidelity on her being a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I dont know

it had potential....but its just not believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just flat out ridiculous..

No offense, but you set the story up with a man engaged to be married, who's a virgin. They go off on their honeymoon, married for a day and she cheats on him. And then in the end, he forgives her anyway? Even if it is make believe.. it's too unbelievable and ridiculous. No one in their right mind would forgive and move on with the same person.

It had such good potential to not be another wimp story, and it fell so far from the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fascinating story

You have written a fascinating story, but you should retitle it to something like "Honeymoon From Hell" or "the Bridegroom's nightmare". I read it some years ago and still have nightmares about it

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
curious2c I found your story interesting.

First of all theres your damn formatting. I suppose that can be blamed on Literotica for screwing it up, but I'm sure you screwed up too. It made a terrible story even more terrible to read. Your characters tell a lot about what you are like yourself. All I have to say there is that you should go visit a large city that has very tall buildings, pick one of them and go to the top and jump. Once you have done that I think the world will be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautifully sad and incredible...

. . . broken apart into its elemental parts there are beginnings or parts of several stories. Assembled in this way, the story is incredible. These two are like the bad space alien on original Star Trek which feeds on the negative emotions of its victims. The old boyfriend was the only causitive personality in this story. These two leave me wanting them both to get what they deserve -- more drama. The story ends with her cultivating her own submissive nature and him waffling over the cheating whore. As incredible as the story is, because of the way it is set up, these two will be together forever. The girlfriend was right when she spotted this and said they were perfect for each other. irchristo@yahoo.com

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
Mindless offensive bullshit

the wife fucks NUMEROUS guys on the honeymoonm... causes the Husband to break his leg... STILL goes out to fuck other guys... gives the wife numerous chances to stop ...

<br></br>

and he gets with her a year later??

<br></br>

I think this author has some sort of mental illness -- every single story he has ever written is the same shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Double Pathetic

Like "Pathetic" I puked midway through chapter 3 - then skipped over to here to display the puke. Having insufficient patience to read all that others have ranted, I simply refuse to take time to attempt anything original.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 16 years ago
Bull Shit!

And more Bull Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Idiot of the Century

I have read some unbelievable crap on this website, but this is the prize winner by far. A man remains a virgin for his bride. First day of honeymoon she disrespects him with old boyfriend. Then he sits in his room with a broken leg while she goes out. Then she fucks said boyfriend. He gets pictures of her fucking 3, count them, 3 men in her boyfriends room. And he gets all wound up about what he should do? The only thing he shoud do is every time she spoke to him afterwards, would be to say:SHUT UP YOU LYING, CHEATING, WHORE SLUT! After saying this to her about 50 times without ever changing the words, the Dumb, Stupid, skank Bitch might get the message. NEVER have a conversation with this cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it...

although it was illogical. Maybe I am too much of a romantic but you have my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

Even though it wasn't all that realistic. It was a very interesting story and different.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
Liked it

LW is such a hard genre to write for, but this one even though it was not believable I enjoyed.

I am glad he didn't marry her again. Keep her at arms length. There are plenty of couples that never marry, and that should be her penance for what she did, she will never be his wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
After reading this story I am left with one fact.

Remains Curous2 s a wimp motherfuker. His character say's that. Perhaps i will fuck curious2's wife and daughter and all he will do is crush grapes just like the character in his so called story. Man get a pair of balls. I will lend you half of one of mine and you will still have twenty times more balls that you have right now. When a man wrongs you and Don wronged him with malice afore thought and the wimp lets him get away with it..You (curiou2) are saying that you are this kind of a man...no make that little boy...you ainn't a man and you could never be anything but a san franswishco type ultra liberal politically correct little sniviling wimp...write me if you don't like what i say but then you are just a wimp creep. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lots of Good Writing but . . .

. . . unrealistic plot both in complexity and result. I like to separate the quality of writing from the story itself. You wrote a lot of words and used them well, but the storyline is unbelievable so as to be distracting. On the other hand, it was entertaining except that Randy was not much of a sympathetic character to me because he was so weak. Putting these two together and having their friend say they are such a good fit is implausible because they are so utterly different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wagon tongue

Fool me once---shame on you. Fool me twice---you know the rest. How can a man with such incredible willpower, be so damned STUPID? At least he now knows what he is getting into.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
There's an old saying in the South

"You never let the same dog bite you twice." Well-written but totally unrealistic. Aso Curious, you never explained why she didn't come home with Hubby or on the next flight.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
fucking wimp

This story sucked. He deserves whatever crap she will get up to eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
could have been great

but the reconciliation......just cant imagine it. Trust is very important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unthinkable

nicely written. after the first part, reconciliation is unthinkable. why the author choice that route, i dont know. its kinda depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So much potential, such crappy plots

On the 2nd day of their honeymoon she fucks 3 guys and they end up with some kind or reconsiliation. List this story under "fairy tales"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
alt ending

when randy showed up for the blind date, and saw her...he politely begs off and just leaves. not a scene, no noise, he just leaves. the regrets for what might have beem, but also the memory of what she dd. no happy ending mood for me right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good Writer - Very Bad Story

Cheating is one thing ... what she did deserves the gallows! I like your writing 99% of the time .. but .. having them get back together after what this "SLUT" did with not one, not two but three men just doesn't add up. Please write another version of this story and give the guy some "balls" next time! Your a very good writer but this story makes "no" sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Retarded again

This so called writer is PATHETIC.his stories are all fucking lame and the hubby is always some pussywhipped wimp who ALWAYS takes his cheating whore of wife back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Weird

Very weird and contrived story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Well Written Story Deserving of a 100% Rating

The illiterate among the readers of these stories comment upon the plot and what 'they' believe what the interplay of the characters should be like and how they want the story to end.

As I read the many 'Anonymous' comments, I realize that emotional insecurities are the cause of most of these 0 or 25% ratings. These 'critics' have never written a story, lack the intellect to write a story and get their jollies by trying to tear down better writers. The most juvenile of all possible reactions - if I cannot write, then I will condemn those who can.

JMYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hard to say

The story was very well written (but what's up with the weird formatting?) but I can't believe he took her back. Not just cheated on him but on their HONEYMOON...no way. I didn't like the ending but the story was very well written, hence the 100 score. Thanks.

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
You Need to REread it again...

Well its type of wimp who does not consider himself as WIMP, and is afraid of loosing beautiful lady or may be lack of confidence with girl. And when you read it again look are these points write or wrong?

1) They were on HONEYMOON.

2) They were on BEACH, her hands in HIS trunks, KISSING, NO Force, means she already gone too far.

3) Ignoring husband who has saved himself for only her.

4) Its not about one guy, its about other man on HONEYMOON(GOD DAMMN) in first place, being gang-banged then, even after WARNING.(which means all was intentionall).

5) For god sake dont say she loves you, just because you are unable to find another woman.

6) She didnot came back right after you left the beach She spent WHOLE WEEK there, knowing she could comeback and say sorry.

7) I dont say ONCE a CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHATER. but think, Is always about sex for her. But you dont dump her now she will cheat you again, and If you do now she may not cheat again to someone else after learning lesson,(LOSING). But NOW in YOUR story, what she get, A BOYFRIEND, FOURSOME, WIMP HUSBAND(who will let on her own way), She didnot learn lesson, she just got warning that she will now be careful now and next time you will catch or come to know, you will be above forty and fifty when you wont be able to find girl for yourself and see what would you have wasted 20-40 years trusting a woman who never loved you.

8) She has no selfrespect at all. How could someone fall in love with that women,(UNLESS you too dont possess SELF-RESPECT).

9) What is your definition of WILLPOWER. You cant even resist your self to meet her again.

10) Her husband was in BED with BROKEN LEG. when she was out. Instead of caring for him she wanted to have fun (This honeymoon, not vacation).

11) She was LYING to her BRAND NEW HUSBAND.

12) She didn't get back when she had BLANK CALL, it could be like her husband had some trouble, she should be worried and check if he is still alive.But she decided to have some fun(fuck), because she still loved her dear hubby (SO CUTE and ROMANTIC).

13) She wont have any internal respect for her WIMP HUBBY.

14) She already mentioned to him that she wud always be available to his ex-HUBBY just because of sex, (So much for not being cheater again).

15) She came to you because of you tool size. Once she find larger she will want to try that, here we go again,

LOVING WIFE : "SORRY HUBBY I JUST CARRIED AWAY AND ACTUALLY LOVED IT, BUT REMEMBER I LOVE YOU, AND WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN(PROBABALY)'

DEAR HUBBY : 'ITS ALRIGHT HONEY, I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT, BUT REMEMBER I AM NOT WIMP'

[ And she caught again but this time she already had children with her hubby, Now separation will ruin their life too, But Now HUBBY has More Confidence because he is not only one getting hurt, he has his children to share his sorrow, could it be better? No ther is no time to think about future now because at the moment he is thinking with dick.

So there are so many point if I try to write all, you will see reasons being far lengthier than actual story. So she need to be dumped for her own sake, your sake, and if you marry her for your marriage sake and coming children's sake.

HAVE some Balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Old but

Here's one that certainly doesn't stand up to the test of time!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
dump her in a few years at max, or marry her in a decade

Inevitable. The problem is you should never be a virgin to marry a slut. You should never be a slut to marry anyone. It makes bad marriage. The whole problem started because he married a ho, who thinks virginity is only cute and has too many boyfriends hanging around, a recipe for disaster! Bitches that laugh should be fucked up. She only regrets her secure future with a loving husband and possible kids with him. She'd probably cheat on the side just to get her pussy's itch scratched some more. He's a fool to take her back, especially letting her move in with him and using his money to buy shit. All that's left is the decision to have kids and she'll have her hooks in him then!

The problem with fucking around before, during and after marriage is that it messes up your perceptions. Then everyone has a different opinion. The truth is people marrying should be virgins and teach each other about sex and learn to love each other. If there's a serious deficiency like inability to pleasure, support or have a baby then they should have the marriage annulled. Of course that doesn't always happen, but it is the best ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why?

She did what she did and got her obsession. Here, what is better revenge than to deny her that which she says she wants most? Revenge trumps change in the woman, where she did what did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For those who think this story is unrealistic....

I personally knew of a case where the bride to be wanted to sleep with the best man the day before the wedding. He turned her down, but it proves this kind of thing does happen. What I think is not possible is for the bride to do this an be repentant. She couldn't do this and love her husband. Actually, she couldn't do this and not be a slut. That's what's unrealistic about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Geez, good author but wimp / slut story [again]!

Yep; unrealistic on several fronts - Is this male character so hard up he takes back this useless skank [pity]. As it is generally proven, once a slut, always a slut who will cheat ever time due to the genetic make up of these self-centered sluts. On the other hand, his logic to take her back and use her until he finds a wife who understands the concept of fidelity - is a good plan. Obviously, he would be completely stupid to marry the slut and waste his efforts on a disposable piece of ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What about TRUST stupid???

With out TRUST you cant have any relationship! not even with a friend, a salesperson, the preacher, your mother. Did you think we the reader, believed this unbelievable story? Hell I didn't read page 3 and skipped through page 4, what total bullshit, Hey; I have a suggestion for you, stop writing until you can start understanding how most men fell about marriage and why they marry, They gave up a life a being single for a reason. You have heard of the statement, put a ring on her, or have you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
that was the shits!

What a waste of time. Fuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucked up ending

The story was alright...except for the ending..that sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
he's a chump

You write well. I like a lot of your stories, but as I go further into this genre, I see a lot of writers who fail to close the deal; there is no shortage of contrived endings, creaky plot devices and characters who suddenly abdicate all consistency, responsibility and accountability.

The final two and a half pages are some pretty hot scenes (Good idea - it is Literotica, after all), but the may be there at the expense of the story and characters. We are left with an artificial "we all went home tired but happy ending," shoe-horned into the last half-page, in which all of Randy's fears, pain and conflict are magically resolved. Ah, the restorative powers of an ATM session.

I thought you missed an opportunity when he wakes up the next day. This would have been a good time to give vent to his fears. Instead, he falls for what appears to be a variation on the lies he heard at the beginning. There is no mention of the broken trust that haunted him.

You write well, as I said. I will read more of your work. I think in your efforts to keep this to five pages (so as not to scare off readers?), you cheated your characters and yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well...

when he arrived at the blind date he should have politely said this will not work and leave. dribble

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Until

I liked it until the getting back together part happened.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
i like it until the set up dinner

he should have said fuck you and walked out. Or downloaded the sluts pic on the internet

DG HearDG Hearabout 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Many commentors don't seem to understand that all people are different. Everyone sees differently in a relationship. For those who read my LW stories will know that I write a lot of revenge and get even stories but I also have some reconciliation stories.

I started out not liking the wife who was a tramp. I would also have written in an annulment. But, over time, we see things differently. By the time I got to your page 4 I totally agreed with the options you chose for your characters.

Not getting re-married right away was the answer for this couple. We always have to ask ourselves if we would be better off without said person in our life? Many men cheat and so do women. Should they all never have a second chance at a relationship?

You wrote a good story here and have a very nice ending. I don't leave very many comments but this story was so well written that it needed a comment.

With respect

DG Hear

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
It was a bit contrived

But that's a flaw in the genre, not your writing. I wish you had been able to get the lines properly justified. It very much distracted from the story.

So much so that I didn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Whatever with her, she wanted to play with don then play some more. Her thoughts for husband were more, how can I do what I want? The honeymoonwent as it did, and he was ultimately free of her. jen wanted what she had and lost, and so much for profound truth. At that set-up, turning around and walking out was the better course. She says she has what she wanted, got it, time to go to next thing, and Randy gets hurt again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aw, crap!

First 2 pages very good..then the husband turned into a wimp. Typical Loving Wife theme in Literotica. Must be a lot of losers around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not logical

love rareeeelyyy works that way intersting story; just not belive able.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a waste of words

In all your stories why is the husband always a wimp. I don't get it. You write very well but, why the wimps?

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I just read it of the second time

I get the love conquers all theme, but to forgive someone after cheating on your honeymoon is a bit much. And not just with one man, but three. One day of marriage and she is already knee deep in adultry.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
Yep, another waste of my time....

You go to all the trouble of constructing a nightmare of a honeymoon for this guy, then take on the burden of constructing a way for him to fight for what's left of his dignity and to get his life back on track...only to throw it all back out the window because you suddenly decided that this story needed yet another of your "happy endings"?

Your story-telling skills are SERIOUSLY lacking.

What kind of relationship is it you're trying to explore? There really isn't anything that would make this story plausible - and trust me, I've seen both ends of the spectrum in real life (a "wimp cuckold" neighbor who's just fine with his world and a few divorces due to infidelity from other neighbors) and, while I understand this is fiction, there just was no effort put into fleshing-out a plausible way for these two to get together. If I can't suspend my disbelief, then it's just words on paper (okay, on a screen), and that's not the making of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah, one star tale.

This is really a pathetic story that makes a man into a spineless cuckolded wimp. Gotta wonder about the person who wrote it. Their mental health?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I wouldn't of stuckmy cock in the skanky whoring slut - no telliong howmany dieases you would get

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10 feet of tripe, 20 of bullshit and then due to lack of other space - this story.

If you ever read the tripe that you write , I guarantee that you will stop thrusting it on others

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Well she was Sorry,

Then again maybe Hitler was sorry about killing the Jews too.

Maybe he was a good person after all.

1*

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
You poor cockless loser

Oh Randy you poor Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold. Just Curious2c if anyone else connected to this story is aswell?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes- what a wimp!

Desperate is only excuse for this pathetic ass-wipe to take this whore back again. Once a cheater, destined to cheat again (always). Only idiots like shoe-no-IQ-clueless would like this shit because his wife is just another drugged up whore pimped out to supply his meds.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The cheating for a cheater is similar to the drug, because it is increasing the endorphin level, increasing the adrenalin level and the libido. This is conditional reflex in the brain and the extincs takes longer time and the cheater can work 5-10-15 years with 2-3 marriages as well.

Jen is not similar to the average cheater, because the circumstances were others (not in a routin marriage) and at once she got the negativ reinforsment total shame with catastropha for her. She became sad single woman. I think the story is beleveble and they may be common children later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author has no sense of justice and fair play.

Really a degrading and pathetic story meant purely to slander a man. Hopefully this sorry excuse of an author discontinues writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

All these stories are about cheating whore slut wives who always get away with it. This author does not seem to respect men at all showing them a mere wimps, also does not respect women showing them all as unfaithful sluts. Just stop writing this crap please!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
WELL WELL WELL!!!!!

It looks like we have another cream pie lover here, and he will get plenty of fresh ones very soon. Not a story that I care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cheaters are cheaters because of mental defects

nothing has happened to change her and he has no proof of anything except her word. Sorry a case of bringing trash into the the house not throwing it out. RAAC is also a mental defect.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A GLUTTON FOR PAIN

and he still wants more. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Blackmail

I would never trust this girl again, but the Author shows us another guy who can forgive Jen. The Author did a little mistake because he wrote Jen calls herself personal slut and this word not enough good for assisting the forgivinnes. The personal sexslave word would have been better. But does not matter.

The plot was a comic event with a jelousy husband on honeymoon who broke his leg becaus of his jelousy. However a accident is not free way for cheating on honeymoon.

If a just married wife starts affair in a honeymoon she generally will not deserve any reconcilation.If the story had been only cheating on honeymoon it would have ended without any choice for reconcilation. The story turning point was the gang bang plan. The earlier lover Don did dirty steps. He started blackmailing Jen with fotos. Jen was blackmailed to the gang bang. If Jen was any positive feelings to Don it flied away and Randy disconnect the gangbang and the marriage went over.

Jen got from the cheating not too good engravings in her mind: blackmail, catching with shame, scandalous divorce moreover deletion of her marriage, Don lost his wife, job, etc.

Jen sanks lower social position, she becomes a lone and sad personality.

After these catastrophic events the blind date restart is believable. This may be the 1% exception for reconcilation in case of this sort of cheating.

BTW DGHear is a earlier comment and I agree with him some people can learn from her/his mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The answer is "painal."

"Her opening, even though I had worked on it with three fingers, was still very tight. I went easy yet steadily."

He should have put on a rubber (to prevent injuring his cock) and cornholed her dry until she bled. Make her scream, see how she likes being fucked over. Then after fucking her ass raw, THEN let her say she still loves him and wants only him. If she can do that, then maybe she's sincere. If not, well, she was a lying bitch anyway and deserved to get her ass reamed. And if that doesn't get him over her and purge all his anger and resentment, well, nothing will.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
He was right to forgive.

But then he should have turned and run.

You forgive someone more for your own well being than theirs.

You have to know when to cut your losses. The betrayal in this story is one that even the Jerry Springer crowd would have a hard time believing.

Can you imagine Randy telling their story to their children and grandchildren?

Well we were married but your mother decided to desert me and screw others on our honeymoon. But it was true love and after a short time out we decided that fidelity is not important. So remember that kids. You can do anything at all and it doesn't really matter. All you need to do is say your sorry and that will always be enough.

No reason to worry about integrity. No one else does.

Other comments have said that Don was the culprit. While he was slime he couldn't have done anything if she didn't want it.

No this story does not work at all. There is no way he is going to follow her on her honeymoon thinking he can nail her and get her to screw a bunch of clients. He already had other secretaries for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
people are who the are and when the right trigger is pulled she will be again

you dont go back to trash or bring it in the house, you throw out trash. What he should have done at the restaurant was stand up and tell his friends he is sorry they think so poorly of him and ask them to never contact him again, tell the slut goodbye and leave. It makes no sense to go back to something you already know is worthless. She intentionally betrayed him and humiliated him in many ways, no way in hell to ever forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap!

Stupid story. hate the characters, especially Randy. waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
curious2c ..

.. YOUR STORY SUCKED JUST LIKE THE CHEATING, WHORE WIFE! AS THEY SAY ... "GO CUCK YOURSELF" ... ASSHOLE!!! OH ... AND MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN UP HER ANAL CREAMPIE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A cuck

Curius 2 C, The writer has 2 C's in his name. Both stand for Cuck. Thus he is a double cuck and only a double cuck can write such a story. Need i say more??? What is wrong with a lot of writers out there? Why are they so proud of being cucks? A real man would never accept a cheating spouse back. Period. It hurts his manliness it has to if he is a real man. Sometimes i wonder that these stories are actually written by women who pose as men. No real man ever would write shit relating to being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lame

lame argument promoting that fidelity and virginity are useless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RAAC no way in hell

you want to screw her, screw her, g.ive her a twenty and send her home. she is a cheap whore and always will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it's his fault for waiting?

what a bunch of bull shit - it was written well enough but the story sucked. you get a one star for spelling "a" correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous