All Comments on 'Honeymoon Suiteness Ch. 02'

by ElCapitanDeHierro

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
So worth the wait.

Seriously, totally worth it. That got tense near the end and I rarely feel that reading on here. Cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical Mother

The mother got told off appropriately! In any case I doubt the staff in a very expensive resort would have caused a ruckus. Looking forward to chapter 3, thought I am really wondering what happens when the get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"The Fucking Mexicans" ???

That's Tea Party/ Birthers/ etc Ideology for you.

Turn-off.

Frigging shame. Was great until that piece of xenophobic crap.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Love this!

Love this series can't wait for the next installment!

jackal_manjackal_manover 8 years ago

In response to the Anonymous troll: I'm not sure how referencing an individual's culture (e.g., overtly referring to Mexican individuals as Mexicans) is xenophobic. If, for example, the characters fled from the Mexicans, insulted them to their faces, demeaned them, and expressed worry and fear about them from a general standpoint...then sure, I'd say the main characters were being racist xenophobes.

If our main characters are worried about the "Mexicans" on the grounds that they are hotel employees who keep records of their guests, and who may be catching wind of an incestuous affair, then these are plot-relevant reasons for the characters to be afraid that have nothing to do fear on the grounds of cultural anxiety. If referring to someone by their skin color or nationality is enough to earn someone the label of "racist" or "xenophobe," then the fucking bar's been lowered, and the definition of those terms lost. Heaven forbid we actually refer to people by their outward, discernible characteristics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor

Either you found one, or you barely need one. Excellent, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING SERIES

You have a great series started. I can't wait for your next publication. I have read all of this twice already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A very good follow up chapter. Only one bone to pick:

--"Do it!" She panted. "Oh God, do it! Cum in my pussy! Cum in your sister's pussy!"--

In this instance throwing in the word 'sister' is actually a bit of a turn off, I think it is enough for them to know who they are .

And please no going down in flames because of Maria or Javier, I really like the warm and fuzzy stories better than those with manufactured angst.

ElCapitanDeHierroElCapitanDeHierroover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone.

I appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative (at least, when it's constructive, which is what most of the negative feedback is).

Unfortunately, my work schedule has become EXTREMELY hectic. While I do plan to write a third chapter and eventually finish this story, don't expect it for at least another month. Sorry for the slow pace, but I have to get my professional life in order first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

My sister and I have lived as man and wife since we were 18.we are now 60. I can tell you that if she every said 'sister' during making love it would have caused an instant deflation.We love each other and despite what people may think it's not dirty.Neither of us have ever looked at another person, we love every atom of each other and that has never diminished. I don't know many people whose relationship is as strong as ours.When I was 18 and she 19 she asked me why I never had any girlfriends.i told her I loved this beautiful women I could never have and would stay single. she kept trying to find out who it was when one night while watching TV together she suddenly asked if it was her.i told her I was in love with her but would never do anything to hurt her.She straight away said she felt the same and that even our mother had her suspicions about how we both felt.We have been together ever since.our parents knew but had a problem with it.We have had a number of people say we must be brothers and sister the way we love each other but always kept it to ourselves.People actually don't care they are too busy with their lives.You love who you love, so long as no one get taken advantage of and no one gets hurt.i would die for my wife always would have.We were always close as kids and did everything together.love was always there it developed into being in love.How blessed are we?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I hate it when that happens

reading through the comments you see several referring to a post no longer there.

a set up within the storyline that goes nowhere, i.e. the obscure statements by the father of the weird family in the amphitheatre.

the professional staff members of a high end, all inclusive, resort being less than discreet and respectful of the guests.

a family member described in chapter 01 in one manner but very different in chapter 02.

oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

You said in a previous post that you would write another chapter and I haven't seen one posted yet. I REALLY can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

Please finish the story. And I really hope that it's a happy ending!!! There are WAY too many stories on here that leave the brother and sister in pain!!!

If you do write another chapter, PLEASE contact me: alljones124@gmail.com

A FOREVER FAN!!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
The stakes are higher now

Bribery is not the most effective method of shutting someone up; blackmail is. So unless the siblings can find some dirt on Maria and Javier, there is still a non-remote chance of them trying to ask for more money in return for their silence. Of course, this wouldn't be a problem if they are true professionals and took their hotel's discretion policy seriously, but the siblings are right not to bet on that.

As for the mother, she already gave him the cryptic advice of not letting his sister drag him into anything "stupid", and now that she has heard about their "pretend" honeymoon, she would have to be a dumb blonde to not at least suspect lines haven't been crossed between the two.

Lastly, don't let him become religious again. I know most American Catholics don't take their faith that seriously, as it is standard for Westerners, but Bridget is still wishful in her thinking that her god won't punish them just because he makes her happy. Also, Bridget shouldn't expect her brother lover to continue to compromise on his lack of faith by going to church with her on a weekly basis; that's emotional manipulation at its worst.

Five stars

ElCapitanDeHierroElCapitanDeHierroabout 8 years agoAuthor
Looks like I finally have some time.

I expect to finish chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Second time it's even better

Read this for a second time and it's even better.Absolutely desperate to see your finishing chapters.Please let us have them soon.Best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Hope your ready to finish this soon as it torture waiting so long for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have a real talent for writing erotica!

This is my favorite fantasy. :-)

Please, please, pretty please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue and finish the story

Please continue and finish their story. I would like to see their relationship continue to grow. One aspect that would be interesting would be for Dan and Rachel to meet with them over lunch or dinner and confront them about being siblings. Dan and Rachel could then disclose that they too are brother and sister. They could encourage Bridget and Bryan to live as man and wife. They could help them anticipate what to expect and what issues they encountered. The unresolved issues would be their mother, setting up house back in Ohio, birth control or pregnancy, and the rest of their vacation. I know it has been quite some time since chapter 2, but I encourage you to continue. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is a great story

It's a damn shame you didn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I loved the "cum in your sister's pussy" line. It's her reminding him of the taboo aspect of their actions. It would have been better if it was followed by "and get her pregnant" though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Soo good

Everything seemed to be going well then Mom called! Drama, suspense romance, EXCELLENT! Always leave us wanting more so the length was correct, not short or long. Oh and of course the sex was well written which is sort of important. A few spelling or grammar mistakes maybe, no biggie.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Honeymoon Suiteness Ch. 01 and Ch. 02: Before getting to this point of commenting, I scanned the two (20 chapters. In the comments, the writerauthor stated his valued time for some months to come, but a following chapter would be posted.

Today is 29 September 2021; it has now been over six (5) years since this chapter posted August 2015. That's six (6) plus years. I'm not going to read the chapters--though I would love to read them as the story, words are beautiful, flowing and enhancing to the story's theme. I'll 'Follow Author' and wait until I'm notified, in order to read the full package. Nothing much is more irritating than a story that's incomplete!!!

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Great story. I’m sad to see that it hasn’t been continued.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Sadly, it looks like we have ourselves another orphan. Too much time has passed since the last installment was published leading me to believe in all honesty that we're not going to receive anything more to this story. 😥

It was better than most of the other stories on this site, so it's truly a shame that it ended without a good finish to wrap it up, 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous