Honeymoon Suiteness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They dried off and gathered their belongings, strolling hand in hand toward their suite. As they opened the pool gate, a woman appeared from their right. Bryan recognized her as the woman who checked them in a few days earlier. Bryan finally got a look at her name tag, which read "Maria."

"Mr. Shaughnessy?" She asked him, then turned to Bridget. "And Miss... Mrs. Shaugh... there's a phone call from your..." she turned back to Bryan, "your mother. She said she was trying to reach her son and daughter?"

They had been out of the suite for most of the day now, and hadn't once checked in with their mother since she called the evening they arrived. "Um, ok," Bryan said. "I guess she's taking to this daughter-in-law thing really well." His eyes darted to the side to see how Bridget was handling it. She was as flustered as he was.

"She said it was just her daughter," Maria said. "Anyway, she's on the phone in the lobby."

They followed her to the lobby, where Bryan took the phone. "Hi mom! Sorry we didn't call you sooner."

"What is this about you two being on your honeymoon?" She asked. "The receptionist said you were there with your new wife. Are you pretending to be married or something?"

The voice came in more loudly than her kids would have liked, and it was clearly audible to Maria, who nervously glanced around, pretending she hadn't heard.

"Mom, can I call you back from the suite?" Bryan asked, though it came out as a demand. His mother agreed, and the two siblings quickly walked away from the desk and toward the door leading to the rest of the resort. He looked back and saw Maria talking to a member of the maintenance staff. Bryan recognized the man. It was Javier. When they saw him staring at them, the two staff members looked at him with wide eyes.

He fell into a fuller panic. "We have to go. Now."

"You think?" Bridget shot back.

They speedwalked back to the suite, and Bryan immediately got on the phone to dial their mother.

"Bryan, what's going on over there?"

Bridget paced back and forth, the thought of her mother finding out about their sexual relationship weighing on her mind.

"Nothing, mom," Bryan chimed back. "We were having a bit of fun with the whole honeymoon thing. It's no big deal. Why did you call the lobby?"

"I couldn't get a hold of you," she said. "I was getting worried about you."

Bridget looked straight at him. "Wait, this isn't a problem. Maria only saw us for a few seconds, and we didn't do anything weird, right? If we were only pretending to be married for fun, then it's no big deal."

"Mom," Bryan fired into the telephone. "Do not call the lobby for us. They have lots of things to deal with, and we are on vacation. We're not in the room most of the time. We're trying to enjoy ourselves at a great resort. I'm sorry we didn't call you to check in, but please just call the room."

He looked back at Bridget and joined back in that conversation, trying to keep his voice inaudible to his mother. "It's not that simple. She was talking to Javier."

"Who?"

"Javier! The cleaning guy! He heard us."

"Heard us what?" Bridget asked.

"He heard us..." he contorted his face, and covered the speaker. "...heard us fucking."

Her jaw dropped open. "And now Maria knows?"

"I think so."

"Bryan?!?!" His mother called out. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing, mom!" he said.

"The fucking Mexicans know?" Bridget said, just barely softly enough. Her face was contorted in panic. "The fucking Mexicans know that we're fucking? And that we're brother and sister?"

Bryan tilted his head, and shrugged with his shoulders and hands. He spoke into the phone. "We're just figuring out what we want to do next."

"Well can you finish talking to me first?"

"Yes, mom," he replied. "Listen, I'll call you Tuesday afternoon, okay? That way it'll just be scheduled."

"Fine. Can you put your sister on the phone?"

He handed the phone to Bridget.

"Hey mom!" She looked nervous. "Yeah, everything's going great here. It's absolutely beautiful."

She was doing a good job of hiding her terror with her voice, but Bryan saw right through her as she spoke.

"I don't see what the big deal is, mom. We were just having a little fun." She sounded more afraid than actually upset. Their mother had a few more words. "Carried away with what?"

Bridget cut her off. "Mom, I love you. But we're adults, and you have to relax, and let us relax, too. Nobody's going to hurt us, and nobody's going to get us in trouble for fibbing a bit. Besides, it looks like it's all over now, since you spilled the beans to that lady at the desk."

They shared a few more trite words, and Bridget hung up the phone. She looked at Bryan. "How fucked are we?"

"We're fine if mom never calls the front desk again," he said. "But the staff might be on to us. They already know we're... you know..."

"Doing it?"

"Yeah," Bryan said. "They know that. The best we can do is convince them that they heard mom wrong, or something."

"Or get them to not talk about it to anyone."

"Well," he said slowly. "We do have some money. Actually, a lot of money."

Bridget reached a contemplative state, mulling over their new options. "Now that could work," she said curiously. "I think it might just be time to track down a couple of Mexican workers..."

Bridget put on a pair of jeans over her swimsuit bottom, leaving her top bare except for her bikini top. Bryan threw on a T shirt, and they left the suite with a wad of cash, searching for the two people who could out them as siblings on a sex vacation.

At the front desk, Maria had just finished dealing with an unhappy customer. She leaned over the desk on one hand, her face buried in the other. Bridget approached the exhausted woman with caution.

"Excuse me, Maria?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, quickly gathering herself. "Can I help you?"

"I think so," Bridget said. "Earlier today, you received a phone call..."

"Your mother," Maria said, looking at Bridget, then at her brother. "Or... yours?" She looked suspiciously at the two of them. Bryan suspected that she was finally putting together how similar they were in appearance.

"It doesn't matter," Bridget replied. "What matters is that a member of the staff named Javier came and spoke to you right after you received the phone call. He said something to you, and it was of a... shall we say concerning nature?"

Flustered, Maria gathered herself. "It's really none of my business. My job isn't to pry into our customers' personal lives."

"That's wonderful news." Bridget pulled $100 out of her jeans pocket. "I'd like to offer a token of appreciation for your past and continued discretion."

The flustered girl that was in a state of panic during their phone call with their mother was completely rejuvenated. She was in absolute control of the situation. Maria nodded and slipped the cash into her hands and out of view. Bridget continued.

"And do you think you could get a hold of Javier for us?"

Maria contacted the staff on a walkie-talkie, and within minutes, Javier was in the lobby. He nervously surveyed the room, which was populated by the three parties involved in his gossip train.

"Can I help you?" he asked with a thick accent.

"I'm sorry sir," Bridget began, "but I believe you may have overheard some activity earlier today, and found out a bit more than you expected in a conversation with Maria here."

Javier looked guilty as Maria described the situation to him in fluent Spanish. Bridget drew another $100 from her pocket and turned it over to Javier.

"We're not angry, but let's keep this drama between the four of us."

Maria clarified again in Spanish, although Bryan was sure the man understood the gist of the request already. Bridget approached him with a few more steps forward, taking a dominant position.

"Si, o no?"

"Ah, si si," he replied, pocketing the money.

"You can each double that if we leave the resort next week without incident." Bridget kept her head turned and her eyes on Javier as she and Bryan walked out of the lobby.

She led the way back to the suite, both of them silent. Bridget was confident and content to say nothing, while Bryan was simply speechless. He finally spoke up when the opened the door to the suite.

"That was incredible, Bridge." He grabbed his sister by her shoulders. "The way you took control... I'm just so turned on right now." He brought her in to kiss her, and reached around her back to unlace her top. It fell to the floor as they continued kissing.

Bridget grabbed a tight hold of his T shirt. "You like it when I take control?" Bryan nodded; it was her turn, after all. She spun him so that his back was facing the bed. "Mmm, I think I can do that." She lifted his shirt off and pushed him onto the bed. Her sapphire eyes cut into his as she stood over him. She crawled on top of him and pinned his arms down, her black hair cascading around his face and neck as she leaned in to kiss him. She pulled up and gazed down at him, a topless Irish beauty straddling him in her jeans. He tried to move his hands to grab her sides, but Bridget resisted.

"Ah, ah, ah..." She chided. "Not yet." She leaned down to kiss him again, and reached into his swim trunks to grab his cock. She gently massaged it, taking it from very hard to rock solid. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Bryan replied. "God no." She stopped anyway.

"Maybe you could go down under as well." She undid her jeans button and pulled her brother's right hand toward her crotch. She guided Bryan's hand under her pants and bikini bottom, and he obliged gratefully. He slipped two fingers into her warm pussy and went to work. He looked up and saw her sister approach nirvana as he slid his fingers in and out, his thumb ever so gently rubbing her clit. Her smile broadened, and her eyes shut. She began to rock back and forth, fucking her brother's fingers with force. Bryan felt her pussy pull his fingers in and out, and all he could think about was how badly he wished it was happening to his dick. But he had no opportunity to intervene. Bridget was going wild, her right hand pinning his left one down, her left hand flat against his hairy chest. Bryan gave her a couple more rubs and manipulations, and she lost control.

"Oh Goooooo..." she trailed off into a silent but explosive orgasm. A few short, barely audible "ah" sounds erupted a few seconds later, followed by a couple of massive exhales, and she collapsed down to give brother a deep kiss. Bryan regained some control of the situation and began to peel her jeans off. Bridget helped and kicked them away, and Bryan went to her bottoms. After those were removed, Bridget yanked off Bryan's swim trunks.

His bare cock sprang into action, and for the first time Bryan explicitly thought about how risky their sexual behavior was, from a biological standpoint. While he didn't want to put a physical barrier between them during their amazing sex, the idea of impregnating his own sister weighed on his mind, right up until Bridget reached back, grabbed his shaft, and impaled herself upon her brother. Bryan cautious thoughts were overtaken by his voluptuous sister, who began to grind away on his manhood.

He grabbed her by the waist, struggling to grip her sweaty skin, and thrust upward into her pussy. Then he did it again, and again. After becoming fully aroused during his fingering session, Bryan was unable to last as long as usual. She was clearly enjoying this, but she wouldn't reach a full orgasm again. Bryan wrapped his arms all the way around his sister as he gave one final upward thrust and unloaded wave after wave of cum into her.

Bridget again collapsed on top of her brother, content with the reception of his seed despite not climaxing this time around. They fell asleep, despite the time of day, and woke up around 8 p.m. Bryan felt his sister writhing on top of him as she regained consciousness.

"Hey," she muttered, still half asleep.

"Hey, sis." Bryan caressed her naked back for a minute or two before she stirred.

"Let's hit the bars again, then?" Bridget suggested. He nodded, and the two sibling and lovers went out into the resort, vowing to be a little more careful to keep their dual identities to themselves.