All Comments on 'Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 01a'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!

As I expected...another terrific tall tale! Onward........!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excuse me

Poop

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Damn

Second try with this author and a second strike. The "love" between the cheating prick and the twenty something virgin that starts the story makes this another fail.

Any story that start with asshole and dumb slut girl fuck, finishes with I don't care what happened next since neither of them are worth being interested in. If they're the parents of our protagonist, the protagonist is an idiot too (for "honoring" such worthless parents) and I find it easy to not give a damn about them either.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

And very good! Looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
A very refresing read

Love the twists and turns, please keep up the good work!

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Sorry

But I had to stop reading when the daughter became the "magic hacker" able to shut down and restart sequestered systems via the internet (all FBI, NSA, CIA, etc systems are regularly backed up to computers with no internet access to prevent just this sort of idiocy). The early mafia part was realistic enough for fiction that it was only mildly stupid (though I didn't mourn either William or Laura's deaths...criminal scum and those who voluntarily associate with them deserve everything they get). Once Patricia became the "Harry Potter" of computer skills though, the stupid meter just went too high to tolerate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...