All Comments on 'Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 08'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
acupacupover 9 years ago
Here here

We writers make the worst editors, especially the things we have written. We see what we thought should be there and not what we actually wrote.

Thankfully, or not, I do not remember what I've written after a while and can go back and read bits and pieces to catch some of my errors, but have to limit it to about thirty or forty Word pages at a time or I get caught back up in it.

Hope you've found and editor by the time I catch up to your current work, I prefer to read stories in chronological order of submission to see a writers progression, too bad you cannot resort the page that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really do not understand why people would criticize you. Sure there were mistakes but if anyone would be complaining about mistakes you make instead of enjoying the story, just maybe they should just write and make very sure without using an editor or proof reader they do not make any mistakes. I would bet it is harder then they would be willing to admit. You are a great writer making up stories that are enjoyable and interesting. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1989 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...