All Comments on 'Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 21'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 9 years ago

You have one bit of info on here that is not correct. The Sweetbreads in a calf is NOT the brains of a calf, I have had Sweetbreads many times in my lifetime. I am enclosing a description of Sweetbreads here for you.

"Many people think that sweetbreads are culinary code for calves' brains.

But the term sweetbreads is actually a benign-sounding pseudonym for the paired thymus glands and pancreas of milk-fed veal or calves. (You can also find inferior pork or lamb sweetbreads if you look hard enough.) The rounder pancreas gland near the heart is more prized than the tubular thymus throat gland. The pancreas gland has a more delicate flavor and smoother texture."

This is where I got the info that I posted above, but, I have known this for many years and you can find the same information many different places.

http://www.cookthink.com/reference/1829/What_are_sweetbreads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fred is. An asshole

I have been enjoying this story from the start until u introduced Fred into it and he gets more deplorable as the story goes on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Useless chapter

Where the hell were Patty & Stephano?

Thwacksy058Thwacksy0584 months ago

I was enjoying reading this story but now the squabbling and arguing is just too much so i move on .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...