Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

"I still don't believe it," he said before sitting at the table. "But, hey we will be fishing and as long as you can take four men drinking beer fine."

"You won't bother me. I just want to relax and have some fun away from this place."

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jed went to answer it. He came back with a small box. "This is addressed to you." He said holding it out to her. "It's from the hotel I stayed at in Vegas."

Helene grabbed the box and moved down the hallway. "It's for me," she said not wanting him to know that she had found out about his little fling with Anna. But Jed quickly followed her. "Hey maybe that's the stuff that Anna left in her room," Jed yelled.

Helene stopped and looked at him. "You know about the stuff?"

"Yes, Anna told me today that she had called the hotel looking for a bracelet or something and they said they sent it here. I guess it was because I was registered in that room and then I switched with her because it was a non-smoking room. Her smoking room bothered her but I didn't mind."

"You... switched rooms," Helene said feeling dizzy. "They must have had your name on the room."

"The company paid for the rooms so we didn't tell the desk we switched because it didn't matter," he laughed. "Did I tell you that she got back together with her ex?"

"No... " Helene said feeling her legs get weak. She sat down hard on the stairs and handed him the box. He took it and turned to walk to the phone to call Anna. "You know I'm glad you are going fishing with us. It does get lonely up there."

"Uh... maybe... I should stay home... it is your weekend to spend with your brothers and father."

"No... you are coming because they all insisted and because it would be nice for you to relax some." He turned before she could think of another excuse not to go.

"Shit," she thought. "Now I'm going to have to keep them off of me."

The next morning Jed Sr. pulled up in front of Helene's house at 4:00AM. "Come on let's go," Sr. smiled at Jed. "You can sit in front with me and let Helene get some sleep in the back."

Helene sighed when Paul opened the door and moved outside. "You and I are sitting in the rear seat," he grinned.

Helene pulled the sweatshirt around her chest and climbed up into the SUV. As she moved by Ben he smiled and she quickly looked away. Paul closed the door behind him and crawled over the fishing gear and their bags. He flopped down in the bench seat next to her and grabbed the blanket he had set on the back of Ben's seat. "Let's put this over us because it's kind of cold in here."

Helene tried to move as far from his as possible but his thigh kept moving with her. She tried also to push the blanket off but Paul kept putting it on them. "How long is the drive to the cabin?" She yelled to her husband.

"Three hours so just close your eyes and get some sleep."

"Right," Helene thought as Paul's hand dropped to her thigh. She grabbed it before it made it to the zipper on her jeans. "Be good," she whispered.

They were not even out of town before Paul's insisting fingers pushed against her crotch. He was too strong to stop him and she couldn't say anything because they all could tell her husband how she came on to them the past few days. Since there was nothing she could do she released his hand while lying back against the seat. She smiled because it did feel very good.

Paul could feel the shape of her pussy through her jeans while he gently rubbed up and down the grove he had made by pressing downward. In his office she had refused his desire to touch her but he now had three hours to really check her out. After about ten minutes of light caresses he pressed down harder until he felt her hips rising up to meet his fingers.

"Ohhh," Helene moaned when her clit felt the increased pressure. She bit her lower lip to keep from making a sound that Ben could hear. It looked as if he was asleep but she wasn't sure. After another five minutes of harder pressure the moisture was now seeping through her undies and through the thicker denim. She was getting close and knew there was no way to keep quiet so she dug her long fingernails into the top of his hand. "Stop, I'm going to cum," she whispered.

"Good," he whispered back.

"It's not good because I won't be able to keep quiet," she said through gritted teeth.

"I can keep quiet," Paul said while pulling his hand back.

She knew what he meant and knew how dangerous it was to be jerking off Paul while Ben sat so close and while her husband was nearby. Luckily the road noise was drowning out any noise for those in the front seat. She peeked again over the seat at Ben's closed eyes and then reached over Paul's thigh until she felt the huge lump in his shorts. He was wearing very loose cotton shorts and it felt as if that was all he was wearing down there. He had planned this from the beginning she thought as her fingers pulled the loose cotton back until his hard penis popped out into her fist.

"Honey are you alright back there?" Jed yelled. "Is it too cold?"

"Uh... Nooo," Helene said feeling the heat of Paul's shaft warming up her hand. "It's getting warmer." As she continued to stroke him she saw Ben move over to the edge of the seat and twist his body. His eyes were still closed but his face was now turned towards them. Her hand froze until Paul whispered. "Wait a few seconds and he will be out again."

Helene fingers were still but her thumb continued to rub his pre-cum over the tiny hole on top and then down around the ridge. Before she had messed around because she had thought her husband was cheating but now it was she who was cheating. Not for revenge and really not to keep him quiet. She was doing it because it was exciting and excitement had been missing in her life.

"OK," Paul whispered. They both heard Ben's soft snores.

Helene continued stroking him but this time did it slow. They had three hours so she might was well take her time exploring another man's tool. She wondered just how long he would last. If he lasted a long time like this then maybe, just maybe, he would be able to do it when he had intercourse. Not that she would do it with him.

*****

Ben was drifting in and out of sleep when he heard some whispering behind him. He really didn't pay any attention to what they were saying until he heard his sister-in-law say the work 'CUM'" Not come like come here but like the "CUM" in climax. "Shit," He waited a few minutes and then twisted his body to the side and pretended to fall into a deep sleep. From his angle he could see the blanked moving over his brother's lap and knew that she was touching him.

When Paul had arrived at their home that morning they had argued about sitting in the back seat since both had the idea to somehow get Helene back there with them. Paul had won out because of seniority but Ben had told him he wanted to change after they stopped for breakfast on the way. He had a constant stiffie as he anticipated getting Helene alone and now was puzzled since she was messing around with Paul.

*****

"We are going to stop in about ten minutes," Jed Sr.yelled from the front.

Helene removed her hand quickly but Paul grabbed it and pulled it back. "Finish me," he whispered.

"I'll make a mess," she whispered back.

Paul grinned and lifted the blanket. His left hand moved up behind her neck and pulled downward. He felt her resist at first but then relax as her head, face and mouth moved down under the blanket. When her mouth enclosed over his shaft he lowered the blanket.

*****

Ben's eyes were half-way open now when he saw her head disappear under the blanket. Since the blanket started lifting up and dropping down it had to mean one thing. He smiled as the blanket rose and fell faster and faster until Paul grunted and her head stopped. Soon he would be back there."

*****

Helene gulped down as much as she could and kept her lips tightly around him to prevent any leakage. She didn't want him to have any wet spots on his shorts when they walked into the restaurant. She licked her lips one last time and pulled her head out just as the vehicle pulled off the highway. Since they were in the back they went out last and as she leaned over to prevent hitting her head she felt Paul's fingers grabbing at her ass. "Stop," she said one more time before exiting the vehicle. Since there was a light rain falling the others had ran into the restaurant. She turned towards Paul. "You have to promised me that you will be good for the rest of the trip."

"I will," he laughed before turning and running into the building.

The men were sitting at a large round table in the corner so she headed to the restroom to dry off her pussy and panties. As she reached into the stall to grab some toilet paper she heard the door open and before she could turn around someone's hands reached around her and cupped her firm mounds. "OK," she said calmly. "Who is it?"

"Who is it?"

She heard her husband's voice asked. "Who else could it be?"

She gulped before thinking fast. "Just kidding." Her body turned and smiled up at him before kissing him hard and long. Paul had gotten her hot. Her fingers rolled over his belt bucket and squeezed his covered sex. "Are we going to have any time together?"

"Not much I'm afraid," Jed said feeling his pecker getting hard. "The cabin is a one roomer and we normally all sleep in sleeping bags in front of the fireplace. "Maybe I can sneak back from fishing one day and we can have some time... alone?"

"Why don't you come into the back seat with me now? We have another hour and a half."

"But, one of my brothers will be just in front of us," he panted. Normally his ultra conservative wife would never even think of having sex with others nearby.

"There is a blanket back there," she giggled.

Any caution he had was tossed out as she massaged his bulge. Since he had returned from Vegas his long hours at work had prevented them from any sex. "OK but try to be quiet," he grinned.

After they finished breakfast Jed announced to all of them that he was going in the back with his wife. Ben was going to complain but what could he really say. Paul jumped in the front with his father and Paul took the seat where Ben was. Helene and Jed settled into the long bench seat in the back. They barely made it out of the parking lot when Helene's fingers crawled over her husband's thigh to find the snap on his jeans. "Wait," he whispered when he saw Paul glance over his shoulder at the restaurant.

Helene frowned and moved over. Jed was busy watching his family so she decided to shock him. After pulling the blanket over their bodies she unbuttoned her blouse and then released the front clasp. Her sensitive nipples pressed against the wool blanket until they were small brownish rockets waiting for some action.

About two miles down the highway Jed saw them all facing forward and reached over to hug his wife. At first his hand was puzzled because it landed on her bare stomach which meant she had unbuttoned her blouse. He moved upward to find her bra and gasped when he touched the bottom of her right breast. Her bare right breast. "Jesus," he whispered before cupping her whole mound.

Jed was so busy feeling her tit that he did not see Paul glance back. She winked at him and whispered in her husband's ear. "Suck them."

"Now?" He whispered back. "But... " Before he could finish she pushed his head down to them and covered it up with the blanket. Jed's mouth moved lower and engulfed a hard tip.

"Ahhh," Helene moaned just loud enough for Paul to hear. When he looked down at the blanket she lowered it until her husband's face was uncovered as well as her bare tit. She smiled at Paul and winked again.

Jed didn't realize the blanket was down and kept on sucking her gumdrop. He felt her hand moving under him and glanced down to see her release the snap on her shorts "Surely she doesn't want me to kiss her... " Again his thoughts were interrupted when she pulled her shorts open and then lifted her hips. Jed watched as her one hand moved from side to side to push down both the shorts and her pink panties at the same time. When they made it to mid-thigh her hand again pushed his head lower until he tasted her sexual honey. She covered up his head and her lap but left her bare breasts out for Paul's visual enjoyment.

Paul had another hard-on as he looked at her marvelous titties. Since Jed was under the blanket he looked up to make sure his father and brother were not looking before reaching back and cupping her soft breast.

Helene had not planned on being felt up by Paul while her husband's tongue found and licked over her raised clitoris. She had heard about threesomes but never thought two men would be touching and kissing her at the same time. Her eyes closed and she leaned back as they brought her to her first climax that trip. She knew it would be the first of many.

Paul smiled as he watched Helene's teeth bite into the blanket. Her breasts were so much fuller and firm than his wife's mounds. Her eyes opened and looked at him as her climax subsided. He quickly pulled his hand out from under the blanket when he felt Jed's head starting to rise.

"Was it good?" Jed whispered after moving his damp lips up over her chin, across her lips and to her earlobe. He peeked over at Paul and noticed he was facing the front.

"Yes," she whispered back. "I wish I could do you but we will be there soon," Her hands pulled back up her panties and jeans just as the SUV pulled off the highway to the small road. Fifteen miles more and they would be at the cabin.

*****

Helene followed the three men into the poor excuse for a cabin and gasped at the inside. An old sofa sat across from the fireplace and a table sat in the corner. She didn't see a sink or a bathroom. "This is it?"

Jed laughed. "I told you it was a one room cabin without any extras."

"Were is... the restroom?" She asked nervously.

"Out in the woods," Paul laughed. But, Jed Sr. slapped him on his arm. "There's an outhouse out back."

"An... out... house," she gasped. "Were do you take a bath or shower?"

Again Paul laughed. "When we do wash off we go in the lake."

"Honey, you asked for it. I told you it was a man's weekend," Jed smiled.

Helene realized the men were happy that she was upset so she wasn't going to give them that pleasure. "Well, if you can do it so can I." She tossed her bag on the sofa and saw the cloud of dust explode upward. "If you don't mind I will clean this place up somewhat."

"Good," her husband said. "We have enough time to hit our favorite fishing spots before dark. He turned and looked at the other men. "Ready?"

The other men were all trying to think of an excuse for staying behind because they knew they had only a sampling of Helene's passion. But, they all decided to fish some and try again later that weekend. Helene watched the men walk away from the cabin and grabbed an old broom in the corner.

"Dad, where are you going?" Ben asked his father when he started walking south from the cabin. They all knew the best fishing was to the north.

"I... uh... want to try that spot where I got that big pike," Sr. answered.

Jed laughed. "We never did see that big fish you said you caught. Are you sure you didn't make it up?"

"Nope," Sr. grinned. He grabbed his gear and headed south along the lake.

"Well, we have about five hours left before it starts getting dark," Paul said let's get going." The three brothers took off to the north. About a mile away Jed said, "I hope Helene being here is not a problem for you guys."

"No," Paul said. "We will be fishing most of the time anyway and she is pretty cool... you know... to be around."

"I'm glad she came," Ben smiled. About another mile up the dirt path Paul stopped. "I think I'm going to try it here."

"Here?" Jed laughed. "Shit, there are so many dead trees down there that you will be tangled up constantly.

"I'll bet you both 5 bucks that I catch a bigger one than you."

"Deal," Jed quickly said because the biggest fish caught every year was at the mouth of a small stream about another mile north. He and Ben took off walking and after another half mile Ben decided to stop.

"Are you guys nuts," Jed laughed. "I hate to take your money."

Ben smiled and moved down to the water. He watched Jed moving up the bank of the lake until he was out of site. He quickly grabbed his gear and did a quick 180 back down the path towards the cabin.

Paul too had waited until his brothers were out of site before he too headed back to the cabin. Fishing was a lot of fun but fucking was even better especially if it was not your wife.

*****

Helene had just finished sweeping leaves and dirt from the floor when she heard someone on the porch. She grabbed the broom and held it high over her head to hit whatever it was that was coming into the door. The broom was on its way down when she recognized him. "What are you doing back?"

"I think you know," he grinned as he took the broom from her hands and dropped it onto the floor. He swooped her up into his strong arms and carried her to the old couch.

"What are you going to do?" She asked with a rapid heart beat. Her panties were still damp from the licking her husband gave her in the SUV.

"What you want my dear. I'm going to fuck you." He lowered her onto the sofa and ripped open her shorts before pulling them down under her raised hips.

As her panties took the same path as her shorts she saw her hard clit pushing up out of her pink slit. She needed to be fucked so bad. "What about Jed?"

"He's a few miles away," he answered as he pushed down his shorts and underwear. His fingers pushed into her dripping pussy before mounting her. "It doesn't look like you need any foreplay." His hard cock pushed into her quivering hole.

"Oh God yes... I mean no... I don't need any... forePLAY!" She screamed as his long hard shaft sank into her hot hole. "FUCK ME!"

*****

Ben hid among the bushes when he got up to the spot where Paul had stopped to fish however he was not there. He glanced up and down the lake and saw he was gone. "Shit," he groaned as he cautiously headed back towards the cabin. He made it to the clearing where the cabin was and still did not see his brother. "Maybe I passed him," Ben thought as he hurried down to the cabin to get with Helene. He made it to the steps up to the porch when someone grabbed his arm. He turned and saw Paul. "Shhhh."

"What is going on?" Ben whispered.

Paul grinned with his finger on his lips and motioned for Ben to tiptoe up onto the porch and look into the dirty window. Ben gasped when he saw Helene lying on her back on the sofa with her legs wrapped around a man's bare ass. She was getting one hell of a fucking.

Ben leaned forward to get a better look but the window was too dirty. "Who is it?"

Paul laughed. "Pops."

"No shit?"

Paul had figured out what was going on. "How did Helene convince you to let her come with us?"

Ben started to lie but realized why Paul was asking the question. "Blowjob."

"Me too," Paul grinned. They both looked inside at their father's boucing ass. "Seems she made a bigger bargain with Pops."

"What do we do?" Ben asked.

"Let's hide behind the cabin," Paul laughed. "I'm sure we will get our chance." The two smiled and headed around the corner.

"Oh Daddy... fuck me... fuck me," she moaned as she nibbled on Sr.'s earlobe. "Give me your hard cock."

"Fuck Helene," Sr. groaned. Her hands grabbed onto his soft ass cheeks and dug for blood. As his climax approached he thought back all those years he had drooled over her plentiful tits and now they were wiggling under his chin. Her soaking pussy was milking his shaft.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers