Hooked on Black Bareback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,186 Followers

"I'm gonna fuck my Mom."

That evening after dinner he decides to go for a swim.

"Mom. It's a warm evening, I'm going for a swim. Why don't you come too. It's really nice out there."

"OK. That sounds nice. I'll be out as soon as I load the dishwasher."

He changes into his swim trunks. He goes out and dives in. He does a few laps watching for Amy to come out. She walks out wearing her side tie bikini. He smiles to himself. She swims a few laps. He slips under the water and swims up behind her. He grabs her. Lifts her and throws her.

"Donald. Don't sneak up on me like."

"Got ya. Mom."

She goes after him planning on dunking him. He swims in circles avoiding her. He lets her catch him and she jumps on his back. He lets her dunk him.

"Ha, now we're ever you big bully. I got you."

She swims away and he chases her. He dives under, gets near and unties her top. He swims away with it.

"Donald. Give me my top right now. You can't do that. I'm your mother."

"Oh yeah? I checked the rule book. Nothing in there about me taking your top. So there."

"Give it to me you devil. Right now."

"I will if you give me a hug. That's the price."

"I can't hug you without my top."

"Sure you can. Just swim over here, put your arms around my neck and hug me. Then you get your top."

"You just want to feel my breasts on you. You are so bad. Give it to me now."

"Nope. You have to pay up."

"Do you promise to give it to me for one hug."

"mmmm. Maybe two."

"You said one. That was the price."

"OK, one hug."

She swims over, puts her arms around him and hugs him. He pulls her to him and she feels his hard cock against her. She quickly lets go and moves back. He hands her her top.

"That wasn't so bad, was it, Mom."

"You shouldn't do that. I'm you Mom. It isn't right."

"It felt all right to me."

"You bad boy."

He mind starts running again. She notices her nipples are rock hard.

'Oh my. It felt so good when my breasts touched him.'

"Hey, Mom. Nice rack. Thanks."

She shakes her head at him, gets out and goes in the house. Donald is pleased how things are working out.

That night, Amy is lying in bed. She is thinking about how it felt when her naked breasts pressed against Donald. Her nipples perk and her pussy gets moist. He hand moves to her breasts and she rubs her nipples. The tingle and get harder. She gasps and moves her hand down to her pussy. Her hand touches her pussy lips and she moans. She gently rubs her lips thinking how his hands would feel. She rubs faster and she feels her pussy getting wet. He finger finds it's way into her pussy. She moans as she slowly finger fucks herself. She sticks another finger in and speeds up. Her palm is over her clit. She curls her fingers up and finds her G spot. She rubs it and presses her palm against her clit.

'Yes, baby. Make me cum. Make me cum on your hand. Yes. Yes. Make me cum.'

She brings herself to a hard orgasm. She is amazed at how wet she. She knows she will fuck him. It's just a matter of time. She falls asleep in her wet spot and dreams of Donald's big cock cumming in her pussy.

The next day, Amy is in the kitchen getting lunch ready. Donald puts on a pair of boxers. He fixes them so the fly is open and his cock is showing. He has decided that today is the day her takes his mother. He walks into the kitchen. Amy turns and looks at him. She is wearing a t shirt and shorts. Her eyes drop and look at his open fly. She decides not to say anything.

"Hey, Mom. Do I smell food?"

"Yes, baby. Lunch is almost ready."

"I need a hug, Mom"

He steps up to her and takes her in his arms. He pulls her to him and presses his chest against her breasts. He hears her sharp intake of breath. His cock twitches. He runs his hands up under the back of her t shirt. He caresses her back. He slides his hand down, just above her ass. He pulls her gently to him. She doesn't resist. He moves his hands to her side and slides her t shirt. He pulls it up and uncovers his breasts. She gasps and he pulls her to him. He looks in her eyes. He can see her passion.

"Lift your arms, Mom."

"Donald, this is so wrong. We shouldn't do this."

"Mom. Lift your arms for me."

She moans and lifts her arms. He pulls her t shirt up and off. It drops to the floor. He touches her nipples with his thumbs. She moans but stands still for him. He leans down and sucks one nipple and then the other. She cries out and pushes them to him.

"You have beautiful breasts, Mom."

"Thank you, baby," she whispers.

"Keep your arms up. I want to look at you."

His cock is full hard now and is pressing against her stomach.

"Put you arms down and hold my cock."

"Donald"

"Mother, hold my cock with both hands"

She slowly moves her hands down and grasps his cock.

"Does that feel good in your hands, Mom?"

"Yes, it does."

She sees her white hands on his black cock and that old familiar thrill hits her.

"Tell me what you feel. Talk to me."

"It feels hot and hard."

"Do you know I've wanted this for years. I used to dream about this."

"I know, baby. I saw that you took my panties. I knew what you were doing."

He puts his hands on her shoulders and pushes her back.

"Don't let go, Mom. Just walk backwards."

He pushes her toward her bedroom. He stops her by the bed. She sits on the bed, looking at her white hands on his black cock.

"Do you know what I want now. Mom?"

"Yes, baby. I know."

"Do you want it too?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want."

She hesitates and gives up.

"I want your big cock. I want to suck it. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want it in my pussy. I want you to fill me with you hot cum."

"Do you like seeing your white hands on my black cock?"

"Oh god yes. I love that. It's such a turn on."

He lays back on the bet. She doesn't let go of his cock. She lays beside him.

"I've never been with anyone before. None of them compared to you. I've been waiting just for you."

'Oh god, baby. You make me feel so special. I want your first to be so good.

She moves down and holds his cock with both hands. She kisses the head. Donald moans. She slides her lips over the head. She swirls her tongue around it. She thinks about his cock squirting cum in her mouth. She takes more of it. She slides her tongue on the under side. His cock throbs for her.

"Mom, Your mouth is so good. I'm going to cum in your mouth. I can't hold back."

She pulls off and looks at him.

"Give me you cum baby. It's been so long since I tasted a man's cum."

"She takes it back I her mouth. She works her lips and tongue on him. She feels it swell and hangs on. His cock starts pulsing and his hot cum shoots in her mouth. She swallows as fast as she can. She catches it all, not spilling a drop. The though hits her, 'Oh yes. My son just came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum. My sweet baby's cum.'

"How was that, baby. Your first blow job. Pretty good, huh?"

"Holy shit, Mom. That was amazing. I really came hard."

"It's been a long time since I tasted a man's cum. Yours is so good. You know I will want more."

"You can have all my cum, Mom. I've never wanted anyone else."

She gently strokes his cock. It's slowly filling with blood.

"You're getting hard for me. Now I want you in my pussy. I want a load of your cum in there too."

"Take it, Mom. Take my black cock in your hot white pussy. Take my black cum in your white pussy."

The thrill of being his first runs through her. She gets between his legs and kisses his cock. She licks and sucks on it.

"Take it, Mom. Slide it up in your white pussy. Watch it slide up in your hot white pussy."

She moves over it and watches the head pop in.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Your big black cock is stretching me. It's been so long."

She slides down on it watching it go in her. The thrill is overwhelming her. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh yes. Cumming so fast on you. Cumming on my hot black lover's cock. Yes. Yes."

She squeezes him and slowly slides it up in her pussy. She feels it hit her cervix.

"Oh my god. You're touching my cervix. So deep in me."

She strokes up and down on his cock. Every few strokes she stops and grinds her clit on his bone. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh god, yes. Cumming on my sweet baby's cock. Yes. Yes."

Donald is moaning and groaning.

"I'm going to cum again, Mon. I'm almost there."

"Yes, baby. Fill me with it. I'm ready for it. Squirt it in me."

She feels his cock swell.

She squeezes him and drops, hitting her cervix. She screams and cums as his hot cum hits her. He pussy milks him hard.

"Mom. Mom. I'm cumming in you. I'm cumming in your hot white pussy."

"Give it to me, baby. Give me every drop. I want it all."

Their convulsions stop and she falls, spent, on his chest.

"Oh baby. It's been so long for me. So long. We have to make up for many lost years."

"That was amazing, Mom. I thought my cock was going to explode. I'm so glad we finally did it. No more waiting."

"No more waiting. You can have me anytime you want. Just promise me one thing. Please don't ever run away from me. I love you so much. Promise me that."

"Never, Mom. Never never."

"Can I ask you to do something for me. I want you to stay naked all the time for me. I love looking at you. You are so beautiful."

"Oh course I can. But you have to do it too. We can stay naked and fuck all the time."

"Wow. Mom. I like when you talk dirty. I never suspected you would do that."

"There's lots of things you don't know about me."

She has been stroking his cock and it's filling with blood again.

"mmmm, you're getting hard again."

She leans over and kisses it. It quickly comes to full hard.

"You really like the black on white thing, don't you."

"Oh god yes. It's what got me hooked up with your asshole father. I still get it with you. I get that and an extra thrill with you. Not only the black on white thing, but we are committing incest."

"I get the thrill of fucking my Mom and the incest thing. It's so good."

"Baby, I want you on top this time. I want you to fuck me. I mean fuck me hard. Take me and make me your woman. Fuck me hard and squirt your hot black cum in me."

She rolls on her back and pulls him on top. She grabs his cock and guides it in her. He thrusts all the way in her. His cock hits her cervix and she screams and cums.

'Yes, baby. That's the way. Take me hard. Make me cum and cum. Make me scream for more."

He keeps slamming into her. Every time his cock hits her cervix she cums hard. She has her legs around his ass with her ankles locked. Her nails are sunk in his ass cheeks. He feels his orgasm coming on and speeds up. She stays with him, meeting every thrust.

"Cumming, Mom. Ready to fill you with my black cum."

"Yes, baby. Slam you hot black cock in my white pussy and put your hot black cum on my cervix."

His orgasm hits him and he pushes hard into her. Her pussy clamps on his cock and starts milking it. His cum squirts on her cervix and they both scream out in mutual orgasm. He holds hard in her and she milks every drop. He falls on her and she hugs him.

"My baby. My hot sweet baby. Fucking me and cumming in me. So fucking hot. Hot. Hot."

"Mom. It gets better each time. You are so hot. So hot. My sweet white Mom."

"I see you like the black on white too. You animal. You are such a bad boy."

"I do, Mom. I guess it's from watching it on my computer. It made me think about us. I found one that had a little blonde that looked a lot like you. She took it in every hole. I used to yank off to it all the time. It was my favorite."

"Don't even think about getting in my ass. That is off limits. You're way too big for that."

"Let's go for a naked swim and then eat some dinner. Have you ever went skinny dipping."

"No, baby. It sounds like fun. Let's go do it.

The go for a swim and come in and eat dinner. They hurry to bed and fuck three times before going to sleep.

Two days later, Amy starts her period. They abstain from fucking and she give him blow job after blow job.

Over the next few months they fuck and suck at every opportunity. She teaches him how to eat pussy and a few other tricks she likes. She especially likes him fucking her doggie. She likes the feeling of being taken by her hot black lover and taking his cum. She is his woman and he is her man.

One afternoon, Amy has gone to the doctor for her check up. She is having trouble with her birth control pill. They make her sick and she has periodic bleeding. He tells her to stop taking them and he will do some checking to find one that she can take. He suggest they use condoms or the rhythm method. She is supposed to keep track of her period to know her fertile days. She buys some condoms on the way home.

"Donald. I got bad news from the doctor. He took me off the pill. We have to use condoms or the rhythm method. I bought some condoms on the way home."

"Damn, that sucks. I don't want anything between us. I like the feel of your wet pussy on my cock."

"I know, baby. I feel the same way. We need to be careful. I'm a little too old to have a baby."

"We can use them till you get regular and then use the rhythm method. How does that sound."

"I guess. Maybe he will find a pill I can take."

They use condoms and finally she settles down and has regular periods. They hang their last condom on the lampshade in the bed room and celebrate. They fuck four times that night.

They are laying in bed after the fourth time.

:Oh god, baby. It's so good having you in me bareback. I missed it so much."

"I did too. Your white pussy is so good. I don't ever want to use them again. From now on it's bareback only. Just my hot black cock cumming in your hot white pussy."

"You still like seeing your black cock going in my white pussy?"

"Of course. I think you do too. That thrill is still there for me."

"I don't think I'll ever get over that. It's just as strong now as ever."

She leans over and takes his cock in her mouth. She looks at him and points to her mouth. She pulls off.

"See that. Your black cock in my white mouth. I love it."

"You are such a naughty girl. I love you so much."

"I love you too. And you're just as naughty as I am."

The cuddle up and falls asleep.

Two weeks later she makes a mistake on her calendar. The are taking a shower together. She leads him to the bedroom.

"How's my hot black lover's hot black cock tonight. Is it ready for some hot white pussy."

She sits on the bed and pulls him to her. She takes his cock in her mouth. She slowly takes it in her mouth. She pulls him by his ass cheeks to her. She takes it all down her throat.

"Oh god yes. So fucking good. Work it, baby. Work it."

She sucks it up to full hard. She stops and looks up at him.

"My hot white pussy is ready for some hot black licking. Do me, baby. Eat my hot white pussy."

She lays back and opens her legs for him. He sees little beads of moisture on her pussy lips. He runs his hand over her thighs. He leans in and licks up the drops of moisture. He sucks and licks her. She moans and groans for him.

"Yes. Baby. My hot black pussy eater. So good. Make me cum, make me cum hard."

He finger fucks and and sucks on her clit. She howls and cums for him. He keeps her cumming till she cries out.

"Stop. Stop. Too sensitive. Shove your cock in me. Give me that hot black cock."

He moves up and she guides him in. he pushes hard and she takes it all in one stroke. It hits her cervix and she howls and cums.

"Yes. Yes. Big black cock hitting my cervix. Oh god yes. Big beautiful black cock."

She squeezes his cock as he strokes in her. His bone hits her clit and she cums again for him. He speeds up, wanting to fill her with his cum.

"Get ready for my cum. I'm ready to fill you with my hot black cum."

"Give it to me squirt it in me."

She lines his cock up and pushes up. His cock pushes into her open cervix. It closes on his cock head, grasping it just behind the head. She holds it in place, ready for his load. He keeps grinding on her clit with his bone. She cums and cums. He keeps her going. Part of her brains shuts off and the primitive part takes over. It tells her pussy to milk his cock. He muscles start milking him from the base to the head. He can't hold out any longer. His cock pulses and his cum squirts in her. It all goes in her cervix. She hears a screaming and realizes it's both of them. She holds his cock in place and milks all his cum in her. Each squirt pushes the previous one farther in. Her cervix fills and his seed goes in her womb. Their convulsions stop and he falls on her chest. Her pussy is still milking him. He moans as she holds him on her. Finally his cock pulls out of her cervix. She holds him in her. She gives him little squeezes.

"Oh god, baby. I could feel my cock in your cervix. It held my cock and all my cum went in you."

"I know, baby. It's the best when you do that. It's magic when you're all the way in me. I cum so hard I lose control. It's so good. Black cock rules."

He chuckles and hugs her close. They fall asleep

Little do they know, but an egg is making it's way down her Fallopian tube. His swimmers are looking for it.

Two weeks later she is waiting for her period to start. It doesn't. She wonders. She waits a week and buys a pregnancy test kit. It comes up positive.

"Oh god. I have a baby in me. I'm going to be a mother again."

She wonder how Donald will take it. She lays it on the kitchen table. He walks in and looks at it.

"What's this."

"You don't know? Read the brochure"

He reads it and looks at her.

"I'm going to be a daddy."

Continued?

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,186 Followers
12