All Comments on 'Hooter's Waitress Humiliation Ch. 02'

by exhootersgirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
Thanks

hot,hotter, hottest... thank-you... great tale, well told... more, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
True ?

I guess the saying men think with there dick is true. so come to women now, well to bad, where men have a dick women have a hole, so no thinking at all? and exactly what kind of schools do you have overthere? I'm not trying to insult here anyone but I just can't believe that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent

Need another part... some hidden videos... new challenges... public humiliation... and top seller videos or big shows unknowingly in front of friends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep em comming!

I love how this story is developing. Please keep em comming, dont make me and the other fans waith long;-)

KingofshameKingofshameover 15 years ago
Ahh a girl who knows humiliation

Truly fine writing. The heroine being made to say "welcome to hooters" shows that the author truly understands erotic humiliation. A girl nver feels so naked as when she is forced to strip, does she?

As to its being a true story, well there is always doubt about stories on line. But yours does feel true. If it is, let me tell you what you know, deep down, that you need to hear: You deserved it. You know you loved it. Tits like yours were made to be seen and played with by men, whether you like it or not. You may have cried tears of shame over it, but it made you wet in another place didn't it?

Keep writing and if you feel a twinge of humiliation in sharing your story with strangers, let me tell you, we are enjoing that shame too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a sister in shame

Like the author, i am a woman who has felt the heat of blushing and found it the most exciting thing. I was forced to strip and groped as a waitress too.

Not as drawn out as what happened to the girl in the story. I was just sort of blackmailed by a bartender I worked with who could get me fired into being naked for his buddies.

These things do happen probably much more often than gets reported.

Amazing to find another woman who has gone through something similar who also finds the excitement in it. Whenever I am having trouble getting aroused when I am in bed with my husband I just remember that night and that does it.

PLEASE keep writing my sister in shame. Love Love Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So true, sooo exciting

I love your stories. i can feel the truth in them. I am as my mom used to say 'busty". Men stare at my breasts all the time. It shames me but excites me at the same time. deep down I want to be "forced" not roughly, but sort of like you in a position where I HAVE to show my big tits. I hope your stories are true, I hope it can happen to me. A lot of women will find this offensive but I do believe women with breasts like ours are supposed to be seen and used by men. Nature gave us these tits for a reason and the humiliation is sooooo exciting too! I can say what no man will have the courage to say aloud; you deserved it!

beruffwithmytitsberuffwithmytitsalmost 15 years ago
just keeps getting better

I am so happy to see more and know what the girl is going thru. I have been through it too, I am a large breasted woman who has been harassed since they grew. I wonder if you feel as I do my(my now favorite!!!!!) author, that we were made this way for a reason and there is a natural submissiveness and excitement in the humiliation of what we are. I feel as I am constantly on display and I have come to love the shame

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 14 years ago
Great Story

Love it. Please continue and have someone from her office at the next party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sexy, but the "true story" bit is distracting

It's sad to think of somebody going through this in reality, however sexy the scenario is in fantasy. Also, it's sad to think of somebody being this absurdly stupid in real life. Oh well, I'm still going to cum over it.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
One of the most erotic and beautifully written stories.

I once applied for a job at Hooters and chickened out at last minute.

After reading your story, I wish I had taken the job.

After your "initiation" I think I would have saved a lot of money and completed college with a good bit in bank. Not bought too much with earnings.

SophykitenSophykitenalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

OMG! This was such a great story. Thanks for sharing!

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

Feels like rape to me

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly12 months ago

This thing happens ALL the time, especially with younger girls and men with money. It's how our society functions.

inSUBordinateDDinSUBordinateDD3 months ago

Brings back memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous