Horny Hostages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

George moved the covers aside enough to show the cop that they were both naked. "Ah, ummm." He looked embarrassed at their condition. "They kept us like this so we wouldn't run away."

He held the covers far enough down so Julie's tits were in plain view; he noticed the cop looking and kept the covers down.

"If you bring them back to your headquarters and send the helicopter back for us, it will give us some time to get dressed and kind-of recover. We can give you a statement later?"

It wasn't really a question. George knew that he was using Julie's body to gain the cop's support.

"Of course, sir."

As the cop left and the sound of the helicopter receded, George continued to rub Julie's clit, keeping her breathing ragged and demanding. But as soon as it was quiet, he tossed the covers aside and leapt from the bed.

"Awwww noooo no please..." Julie cried out, "Make me cum...finger me, fuck me...make me cum MAKE ME CUM...PLEASE? " She fell to the floor sobbing. George, pulling on his clothes, stood over her.

"Earlier you were so damned sure I couldn't make you want it, now you are begging me to fuck you. Well, let me tell you something, you hot little cunt. It isn't going to take them long to figure out who your husband is and they'll be back for us. Yes, US. You lied to them and that makes you an accessory to robbery and possibly to Manny's death."

As he talked, he pulled up the floor boards and hauled out the bags of money.

"Now you have a choice. You can stay here and wait for them or you can come with me. There's no other choice. Make up your mind because I'm leaving. Now!"

Julie crossed the room, picked up her clothes and began to put them on. She reached into her pocket of her jeans and silently handed George the keys to the car parked at the bottom of the mountain.

Three years later, Julie was sitting on the balcony of the Martinez Hotel in Cannes, overlooking the plage, the beach. She could hear the waters of the Mediterranean Sea lap at the shore and she thought of her life since that stormy night. She sipped her pina colada and closed her eyes and remembered that same soft sound in Nantucket, on the Costa do Sol, the Bahamas, Maui. Millions of dollars not only bought a new identity, but a life that she couldn't have dreamed of that day Matt and she climbed to the top of the Verdant Crest. The breeze wafted the curtains of the open door leading to the luxury suite and a voice drifted out.

"Julie, c'mon in. It needs attention again."

She smiled and put her glass down. She pushed through the gauzy material and came into the room. Horsecock was lying on his back on the bed, his hand slowly stroking his cock. As she crossed the room, she let her gown slip down her arms to the floor. Naked, she climbed on the bed, her knees straddling George's shoulders. As he began to slowly rub her juices over her sweet, hot clit, Julie lowered her face, opening her lips to take in his strong shaft. She began the familiar bobbing of her head, sucking for her reward, as George's fingers began to bring her to paradise.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12