All Comments on 'Horny Little Women Ch. 03'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kakarotkakarotover 17 years ago
OMG!

This is such a awesome story mpqm1968 i can't stop visualizing this story, don't stop writing!

BrettJBrettJover 17 years ago
Best One Yet

This was the best one yet - and yet, it was the shortest? I have no idea why, you certainly could have stretched it out. Don't be afraid of length, the more detail, the better. Keep going!

NitaelfNitaelfover 17 years ago
Well You've certenly have made me one Horny Woman!

Oh Mark keep it up PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Definitely hot!!

Keep writing chapters like that and you'll end up with some of the highest ratings possible here. Fantastically erotic! And, yeah, don't be afraid of length. Add as many details and scenes as you would like into your chapters. Feel free to draw out the sex scenes, add dialogue, expand upon the settings and surroundings... in literature, more is definitely better, despite what the editors might say.

Keep 'em cumming!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
There Is Nothing Like A Mother Fucker

Clearly, the most erotic part of this story for both Meg and Beth was Matthew's fucking of their mother. Not only was it an exciting story to hear about, but it opened everything up for them. After all, if their mother could fuck their brother, so could they! There is nothing like a mother fucker!

Nookiehunter

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
HOT!!!

This series is really getting hot. Three down, two to go. I can't wait for Amy's party.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
ssssssss...

A very hot sex scene while experiencing another much earlier depraved moment...Tricky, and very well done...Getting hotter in here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NEW EDITOR/BETTER EDITOR

stomped her foot and created but (INCOMPLETE THOUGHT!!!!)

mind blowing (mind-blowing)

remove his socks and trainers (DID HE WEAR HIS SOCKS OVER HIS SHOES????)

reaching (the) boiling point

envelope the bloated (envelop)

two haves apart (halves)

Meg sprang up (to spring)

rampant cock (POOR UNCLEAR DESCRIPTION!!!!)

his closest relatives (relative)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
54 to offset the asshole fag dear ansony

Eat shit useless fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Gawd there are some fucking whiny ass grammar nazis here, damn! You know what? To me the story itself is so enjoyable that I've barely bothered noticing any errors. It's kind of nice to run across a story every once in a while in this section that actually keeps your attention without being the same old crap! ...Looking forward to reading the rest! Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous