Horny Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Changing room," he said bluntly. "Now please."

They both left the jacuzzi and wrapped towels around their bodies, in Kevin's case to hide his enormous boner more than anything. They were quick to find the family changing room and lock themselves in it.

Madison didn't skip a beat as she spun back around after turning the lock and dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his trunks down his wet body and left them around his knees. She had seen his hard cock many times but truthfully never this close to her face. She licked her lips and immediately began sucking him off.

"Shit, careful or I'll cum already." His warning didn't seem to have any bearing on her though as she inhaled his meat and took it all the way into her throat.

Kevin watched in amazement as his older sister blew him. It was way better than any blowjob he'd ever gotten. His sister's skills were impressive and she could easily take his modest length down the hatch with ease. Her hands were working his balls and the root of his shaft between alternating gulps of his thickness. His balls were getting tighter and higher with each throating.

"Shit, Mads, I'm gonna cum!" He hissed the words but thankfully no one would have heard him from outside the door.

Her lack of change in technique made it obvious that she was going to swallow his load, and that was as hot as practically any other option in his mind. Kevin groaned and felt the spike of hot pleasure as his cum began spurting out into Madison's mouth. She eagerly took it all and kept sucking him while she jerked his cock. She eased up a bit after the thickest wads were on her tongue, but she kept at it while he weakly thrust his hips at her face and whimpered with delight.

Finally she let up and smiled up at him, showing him all of the cum she collected on her tongue before gulping it down quickly.

"Damn, that was hot!" She seemed truly turned on by the sexual favor she had just given to her own brother. "Why have we never done this before?"

Kevin was still rock hard and the way his cock looked framed in front of her perfect face was really hot to him. He didn't have an answer for her at this moment, but seeing her kneeling before him in a swimsuit and her lips wet from sucking his dick made him just as horny as he'd ever been even though he had literally just ejaculated.

"Can I fuck you please?"

The question hung in the air as she stared up at him in shock. It wasn't as if they hadn't already crossed a line, after all. But somehow it seemed more critical of a decision to actually put his penis inside of her pussy, as opposed to just letting him squirt a load into her mouth and ingest it.

When she didn't answer, but also didn't object, Kevin slowly helped her to her feet and watched her walk over to the sink and mirror. She looked at her reflection and watched her brother approach from behind and grab her hips. She instinctively lifted herself upward and jutted her ass out at him. The invitation was accepted without a word as Kevin pulled the crotch aside and aimed his throbbing cock for her lips.

He was thrilled at seeing her cute butthole this close, but the real prize at the moment was the feel of her steaming hot pussy accepting his cock. He slid it right up into her, as if the fit was perfect and always meant to be. He sunk into her hole and bottomed out there. When their hips met and he was buried fully into her, he looked up at the mirror to see her watching him in the reflection. They made eye contact in the mirror as Kevin started thrusting in and out of her.

"Fuck, Kevin," she whined, as if he were the older sibling and she was submitting to him in this way like some sort of power game they might have played as kids. "Fuck!"

Kevin grunted, knowing that she had just swallowed his cum and was now taking that same leaking dick that might squirt his sperm into her within moments. He knew he should pull out, especially without having discussed it prior, but thinking about pouring his load into her body made the sex hotter. He kept thinking about that as he pounded his sister, picturing his cum dripping out of her cute pussy and dribbling down her soft lips and inner thigh.

When he felt the stirrings of another load, miraculously fast but understandably so considering the taboo nature of what they were doing, he stopped thrusting and held himself firmly inside of her. He kept his hips against her ass and ground into her like that. Madison reached down to rub at her clit while he did that and quickly brought herself off in a short but sharp climax. That was going to set him off momentarily but he savored this moment and wondered if the risk was worth it to just let it all fly out into her womb.

He thought better of it and quickly pulled his dick out of her before jerking it just above her ass and firing rope after rope of thick white cum onto the back of her swimsuit. He painted her backside with cum, sending a few lines up the small of her back with intense pleasure. He was a grunting mess at this point, hungrily wrenching the pleasure from his dick and not caring where his load went as long as it touched her body in some way.

When it was over and he was spent, they were both breathing heavily and staring at each other in the mirror of the changing room. Madison turned around finally and just stood there dangerously close to him, his dick starting to go down finally but dangling obscenely onto her leg and dripping cum onto it.

"Feel good?" She asked him the same question that his sisters usually asked if they happened to see him jerking off and busting a nut to some hot porn video.

Kevin nodded, feeling strangely embarrassed now that it was over. Maybe he shouldn't have asked her to fuck him. Maybe she only obliged because she felt sorry for him. Maybe she felt she owed it to him, and that did not sit well with him.

"This never happened," she said, as if she read his mind and either wanted to assure him it was no big deal or possibly say the most hurtful thing imaginable at that moment.

Kevin looked up at her with disappointment, but her face spoke of something else more...promising.

"And it will continue to 'never happen' ok?" She finished the thought in a cryptically intriguing way.

He nodded. "It will 'never happen' whenever you want it."

He watched his older sister wipe at her backside to clean his cum off of her body. He couldn't believe that he now knew what the inside of her pussy felt like on his penis. He knew what it felt like to get a blowjob from her. He knew what other guys knew as well but one thing that made it more special was that he knew what it all felt like while also knowing he wasn't supposed to know. It was wrong by all accounts and outside of the two of them, no one else would ever know.

"What about Brooke?" Kevin had a habit of blurting out questions he probably shouldn't.

Madison washed her hands after smearing most of his semen around her swimsuit. "She'll probably want you to fuck her too. Are you asking if that bothers me?"

"Well...no. I guess that's silly. You don't care, do you?"

She smiled at him and shook her head. "It turns me on, actually."

Fuck. Kevin was never going to get out of the rec center without being erect. Just the thought of fucking Brooke was getting to him even after all that had just happened. He was three loads into the day at this point and still had that youthful hunger in his balls.

"We should probably keep this to ourselves until the time is right," Madison suggested. "It'll be more fun to keep a secret for the time being."

Kevin knew she liked to operate like that. Harmless secrets could be pretty fun, after all.

They started driving home but ended up pulling over to a secluded area to fuck again. Madison pulled her shorts off and climbed on top of him in the driver's seat and rode him fast and hard. They just stared at each other while fucking for the first few minutes, but more seemed appropriate finally. Kevin was huffing as he thrust up into her pussy and she was grunting in return with each thrust.

"Should we kiss?" The question came out of her so innocently, it was almost cute.

"Yeah." Kevin's response was simple and easy.

They locked lips and tested the waters for a moment before realizing that it did indeed make things even hotter. Madison sucked at his face and mouth while he returned the eagerness. He pawed at her tits and felt her cream dripping down his balls.

"Cum in me this time," she said into his ear after she felt her own climax approaching fast.

She seemed to time it perfectly and came sharply right as he thrust deep into her and shot off inside her cunt. She felt his cock pulsing and firing bursts of his semen up into her belly, and her pussy quivered and exploded against him. She felt some squirt shoot from her peehole and splash onto him as he stayed deep inside of her. They resumed kissing after they had each reached their peak, and both of them found it surprisingly enjoyable despite the initial awkwardness of being brother and sister.

"Damn, that was fun!" Madison withdrew from his lap and some of his cum splattered out onto his leg as she hovered over him. "Even kissing was pretty good. I guess I thought it might be weird or something."

Kevin used one of their discarded towels from the backseat to clean himself up. He let out a big sigh and smiled at his sister. "It was fucking amazing. Was it safe though?"

"Cumming inside of me, you mean? Oh yeah. I'm on the pill. You can bust loads in me all you like."

Fuck, the idea that they would repeat this again and again was almost too much to think about right now. They drove home and chatted casually like they normally would, only their conversation was interspersed with sexual remarks and fascinated comments about how good it felt to finally have sex. The only thing that would prevent them from continuing their trysts was Brooke. They didn't want her to freak out and tell their mother or anyone else.

Things needed to play out a certain way if she was to be brought into the fun. Madison assured Kevin that she would satisfy his needs if he agreed to keep it on the down low for now.

"Maybe we shouldn't fuck if anyone else is home," he said. "As much as I want to, it's probably not safe."

Madison nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Let's jerk off together more though. I really like watching porn with you too, actually. Earlier when I asked if you had already jerked off..."

Kevin laughed. "Oh, you want to do it with me?"

She nodded sheepishly. "I mean, I probably would've done it by myself anyway if we hadn't gone swimming, but I'm pretty happy with how things ended up."

"I still can't believe we're fucking," Kevin quipped. "It doesn't seem real."

"Haha, I know." Madison briefly grabbed his dick through his shorts. "It's nice though, right? Not even on a sexual level really. It's just nice to do this together with each other, as siblings. I like making you feel good."

Kevin enjoyed the feel of her hand on his spent dick, though he probably couldn't get hard again for a while now. His poor balls were drained for sure.

"I hope you don't think I was being selfish, asking to fuck you. I was just so turned on by playing around in the jacuzzi."

"No way, I loved it! I was hoping to fuck on some level, if not actually fucking. Hell, I was willing to do almost anything at that point. You might've gotten anal even."

"What the fuck, really?" Kevin was truly surprised. "Damn, is it too late?"

Madison just laughed. "One thing at a time, bro. Let's get Brooke to play with us, and in the meantime we can have lots of fun."

Kevin couldn't keep the smile off his face. This was going to be very interesting...

12