Horsing Around

Story Info
Unconventional solution to an extraordinary situation.
8.2k words
3.95
284k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
642 Followers

That cock must have been two feet long.

Wait. Before you click away thinking that this is one of those bogus stories, you must hear me out. I know it sounds unbelievable, but believe you me, I am not exaggerating. That cock was really two feet long. If my eyes misjudged the size, I can still bet my life that it was more than one and half feet long, if not two feet exactly.

Wait. Wait. Don't turn away. Just hear me out.

You have to give me at least benefit of the doubt, considering how far we have come in our relationship. I mean, it is me, Xyster. You have read my stories before and I think by now you know me well enough to at least give me a listen—well, read in this case.

I guess I should begin at the beginning; that way there is more to the story even if you find my claim to be, shall we say, difficult to swallow. I must add here that my heart just skipped a beat as I put down those words: "difficult to swallow". Which girl out there doesn't fantasize about "difficult to swallow" things; it's just that most probably they are not thinking of words that are difficult to swallow; rather they are thinking about cocks that are big and beautiful, or the stuff they shoot out in rather large quantities that fills our throats to more than their capacities.

It could also mean things entering from the other end—proper end that is. A penis that is big in circumference and large in length can be "difficult to swallow", if you know what I mean, when it is trying to enter one's vagina. But once "swallowed", it can give those feelings of being completely filled; one's cup runneth over kind of feelings. I personally like a dick that opens me wide and explores me deep. Nothing is more satisfying than a penis that can stretch me to my maximum and touch me in places that are hard to reach. Borrowing a phrase, with all due apologies to Trekkies, I like a man that can go where no man has gone before. (Or come where no man has come before.)

But that's me, Xyster; the cunt that craves a big dick. Not that I have been fortunate in my adventures. I mean, I'm lucky if I can find a man that can fulfil me, say, even partially. I have been with men that barely scratched the surface, and I am going to say that I have a lot of surface that needs scratching. That does not mean what you are thinking right now. I mean, any insinuations about my pussy being too big would be just ridiculous. I am talking about my sex drive, of course.

Many men do not qualify, or should I say, do not deserve to enter a pussy like mine, because they are not properly equipped. In the words of Peggy Bundy, to those men, an inch and a half is six inches, but we can't be fooled that easily.

Of course one wouldn't know that from reading the stories you find on this site. I mean just look at the ones that are framing this story in the listing. I dare you to find any story where a man doesn't have seven incher or longer; and they are probably talking about a penis that is hanging loose. If fully erect, a penis like that stretches to at least a foot if not longer. I mean considering that kind of boasting, it is not far fetched to have a penis that is two feet long, or at least more that a foot and a half.

Which, this particular penis that I am talking about was. Really, it was. It was fully erect, so at least there is some credibility to my story already, but I have even more to back my claim up. I have video footage of that penis in action and I can show it to you to prove my point.

Let me make one more point, although it has nothing to do with anything so far in this writing. It will become important later on when I delve deeply into the workings of human body and how one penis can substitute for another when role playing. More on this later; for now, just remember that when I say that making love has to satisfy me, I am talking about in more ways than one.

Sure, there is that orgasm thing that a guy must bring about in my body; but there are also those feelings of being filled, as I mentioned earlier; of feeling that cock stuff me hard and fill my cavity to the brim. Of course, when I say cavity, I am talking about more cavities than one that need to be filled with the same cock.

We all know about the vagina. It is granted that a cock must stuff a vagina. Almost every sexual encounter includes that dick ramming itself hard, and repeatedly, into a vagina. It is my favourite part of having sex, mind you, and I enjoy sex the most when I can just lay back as he works on me with all he's got. It receives the most during sex as he has to do the most to it to get me to completion—as this cavity and the area around it is most instrumental in getting me to completion. What I mean by getting to completion is to be physically satiated, and a cock that pumps in and out of a pussy repeatedly for hours on end will make sure that that pussy then registers physical satiation once she is exhausted.

We all also know about the anus. The rectum, to which the anus is attached, is another cavity that can also be filled. There is not much in it for the woman, but the man gets his fill, if you pardon my play on words, from stuffing it. A woman can enjoy giving the kind of pleasure an anus can give; considering the tightness it imparts to the penis, as opposed to the smooth, slippery, but let's just say, not so tight feelings that a penis gets from a pussy. A man receives most from anal sex, and many women find that satisfying enough to consider it worth their while as well. In other words, they believe that by giving all that, they also receive, and this receiving can in many ways resemble the receiving they experience through their pussy.

Then there is the mouth.

This concept is rather difficult to explain, but some of you will know exactly what I am talking about when I tell you that sex is a sort of hunger for us, well for me. This hunger requires swallowing a rather large and appetizing penis in my mouth until it soothes the taste buds with its life-giving nectar. When that penis empties itself into my mouth, or rather my throat, the liquid has to quench my thirst as well as satisfy my hunger. I love to feel that thick, creamy sperm-shake sliding down my throat and making its way down my oesophagus to my stomach. I also love to have enough of it to make the effort worthwhile.

This cavity is very different from the other two in the sense that it not only feels the penis, but it can also taste it. It can taste the smoothness as the skin of a hard cock comes into direct contact with the tongue and the receptors for sweet and sour flavours on it. It can taste the thin, viscous fluid that oozes out of it in one steady stream, followed by the erupting, gushing, copious load of semen.

Taste is not the only thing when it comes to oral sex; there is also the aroma that enhances the sexual experience. The most intimate moment between a man and me is when I am holding his penis in my mouth, pressing underneath it with my tongue, along that rather large vein that brings first pre-come and then the golden liquid itself, to my throat. As my nostrils take in that sweet, musky aroma of his pubes and my hands feel those delicate testicles of his, I love to feel the rubbery-smooth penis tickling the back of my throat, as its juice drips down my throat. It won't be a cliché when I say that at that moment I become one with my man. I feel him reaching my heart in ways that he otherwise can't.

Of course, the culmination of our union is when his penis starts expanding as pressure in his balls builds to a point where the penis can no longer contain its load and his system gives in to the impulses constantly running from the nerve endings in his penis to the most basal parts of his brain. I brace myself for the impact as my hands cups his buttocks and he holds my head tight in his grip as he pushes even deeper while the floods are released. That first stream hits my palate and the rest hit randomly around the back of my tongue or the back of my mouth.

At first I used to almost choke as the huge sum of sperm collected on and around my air passageway, but as I became more experienced, I learned to direct the stream straight down without letting it interfere with my breathing. I learned to cherish each and every drop and wouldn't let go until he becomes completely dry. In a way, the traditional "suck, don't blow" advice makes sense. A blow job really involves sucking on a rather large straw. As the liquid comes out of it, it has to go straight down the throat and onward to the stomach. Otherwise, you'll get a mouth full that has nowhere to go but out through your lips. That kind of waste is intolerable for an addict like me who wants to suck the man for his first orgasm and then have him fuck her. Two reasons: one, this way I get the maximum amount of ejaculation in my throat; and two, he lasts longer in my pussy during his second time. Of course, if he can make it to the third time, as many have, I then let him have his way with me in any of the cavity(ies) of his choice.

Only once did one man make it to the fourth time. I almost married him. But that is another story.

Put another way, when I want to have sex, it is because I have this emptiness that I need to fill, and I am being as literal as I can be. Sure my pussy feels this need to have a dick inserted into it so that it massages and soothes all around my vagina; but the real filling comes from the liquid a man ejects—ejaculates—into my vagina, my anus, and my mouth— specially my mouth. The more there is, the fuller I get.

I love the word ejaculate. It is a very erotic word but it is also a very soothing word. It personifies the essence of a man erupting out of him in the form of what can only be described as heavenly fluid. A man's body precipitates this thick, glutinous liquid out of his blood and collects it in his semen capillaries—vas deferens—where, if it is not ejaculated out, it gets reabsorbed into the blood. That, to me, is another terrible waste and it is a shame that every man does not ejaculate his treasure out into me. I love the texture, the feel, the taste, and the look of a man's sperm. My mouth waters just with the thoughts of his balls reaching the point of ejaculation, his penis expanding under the pressure of release, and his sperm coming out in long and short spurts.

That sperm is very soothing when it covers the inside of my mouth or gets absorbed into my vaginal walls. It is very refreshing when rubbed on my nipples and breasts or when generously applied to my clitoris and my pussy lips. It feels good when spread over my stomach or rubbed in and around my bellybutton. It specially feels stimulating when my man uses his sperm from first ejaculation to lubricate my anus and the area around it before entering me from that end.

But, I digress. Now back to that two foot long cock.

I'll tell you about the first time I saw it, because I actually looked at the footage—you can laugh if you want at the unintentional pun there in that word—again and again to confirm my, well, eyes—or what my eyes saw the first time. As you'll come to realize, there is substance to my story, and you'll come to know the secret of my story as well. Stay tuned.

I came home one evening from a rather lengthy meeting with the whole production crew, where we not only had to sort out some of the projects that weren't moving at all but to actually find a way to finish two projects that were taking forever, despite most of the people in our company working on them for weeks.

Everyone had finished with their supper and my mom and dad had retired to their room. My brother was busy watching TV, as is his habit. I'll tell you, if one day we wake up and find that there is no more TV in the world, my brother would just die on the spot; that's how addicted he is to the darn thing. He had dropped out of college when a management position opened up in the supermarket he used to work at. He got the job and his life took a turn for what I would consider to be the worst, although he seems content. His job does not require any brains, as most of the work is delegated to his assistants, so he has developed this nasty habit of spending all of his free time in front of the TV. He watches anything and everything.

I, on the other hand, can't stand most of the stuff—or rubbish—that comes across the airwaves; well, across the cable converter would be more appropriate. I went into a career as a Graphic Artist after finishing my degree and can never seem to find the time to even watch an episode of Friends, let alone watch anything else.

My most TV watching takes place when I sit in the family room eating while he is flipping through the channels, like we were doing that day. I was rather hungry, so I was swallowing big gulps of rice and curry, as my eyes constantly shifted from my food to the TV and back to my food. I don't even know what was on at that time because I was still thinking about the problems at work. It was during one of those fleeting looks that I saw right there on the TV screen, spreading from the bottom left corner to the top right corner of the frame—majestic, awe-inspiring, mouth-watering, fully-erect—TWO FEET long cock.

You can click away if you want, but I'll tell you, you'll miss one hell of a story here. That cock was huge; almost a big as my arm and as thick as well. The head on the end of it was not so big in proportion, but the girth, my God, it was enough to give any female nightmares.

My hand froze in midair as my mouth that was already open to take in the tasty morsel that my hand was bringing towards it, opened even wider.

I didn't know what to do or what to say.

I dropped the spoon onto my plate with a rather loud noise as that huge cock disappeared inside a waiting pussy. I choked just at the sight, even though there was nothing in my mouth and coughed a couple of times to clear my throat. I looked at my brother and his mouth was also open at the sight.

I sort of yelled at him, "You know, Steven, if you are going to watch porno's on that TV, you should at least wait for me to leave or at least warn me about it, instead of subjecting me to the frightful view I just witnessed."

He seemed a little confused. He replied, "God, I didn't know that was coming. Had I known that, I would have changed the channel myself? Believe me, that view is even more frightful for me than it is for you. It is quite belittling."

I laughed at his dilemma. I guess seeing a cock that big can belittle any man. I mean the sheer size, the enormity of it, was mind boggling.

"The Book of World Sexual Records" shows that the larges size of penis ever recorded by medical personnel is a little over 12 inches (or was it 14, I forget). I am talking about staff that examined people's penises and scientifically recorded the sizes. I am not talking about the braggers we seem to be surrounded by around these parts. I also know that there was a news story going around South Africa, or Africa in general, where a woman filed for divorce because her husband had a penis too large for her to handle. Imagine that! A penis that the woman couldn't handle. It was somewhere in Sudan and the woman was rather short in size and he was quite tall. He actually, physically harmed her womanly parts as he dug deep into her during their courtship.

Still that penis couldn't have been larger than 12 or 14 inches as recorded by doctors and nurses. So, we agree that it is impossible for a penis to be two feet long. Well, a human penis that is.

Some of you probably have already figured out from the title of my story and others must have put the two and two together and realized that I am talking about the cock of a horse. My brother was watching a nature documentary about horses in the wild and that scene showed the lead horse mounting a willing mare right there on our TV screen in front of the camera documenting everything.

Some of you probably found my attention getting opening to be rather cheeky, and I give you that. Some of you probably even got turned off when you discovered that I was misleading you the wrong way with my plot or maybe you are disappointed that the whole story has shifted its frame of reference. I can apologize for it—but I won't. You see, I am trying to be cute and you can't deny that it is very cute of me to keep you hanging this way so far into the story. Look at me smiling and see my perky boobs shaking with each stifled laugh, and you'll have no choice but to be drawn to me like a bee to a flower, or in your case, a moth to the source of light. I don't care if you are male or female, you'll find my profile attractive enough to let this pass and enjoy the story as it unfolds.

So, there I am watching this horse mount this mare. He is a young stud and she is a seasoned pro. She kept him at bay, pleading—that's the only way I could see it—until she decided, and I emphasize the fact that she decided when he should mount her; a lesson for those guys out there who try to force themselves on us girls. Even animals know it is inappropriate.

He was anxious, as you can imagine, to get his hands (front legs) on that beautiful, sleek body of hers and it seemed to me that she wanted it too—badly—only she didn't show her enthusiasm; a lesson for you gals out there who put out too easily. The guys are not going anywhere, so control the giving. Let them beg for it.

Once she acquiesced—a word I learned from the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean"; you girls can have Orlando, I'll stick to my Johnny—he raised his front while moving forward with his hind legs. He positioned himself on top of her as he brought that huge, huge cock of his up to her tail joint. The head of his penis moved her ponytail—the real thing this time—aside as he kept moving forward. His penis went into her pussy as he still kept moving forward. To bury that long thing in her vagina, he had to move a long way forward.

He was one eager beaver. He was trying to go as deep as possible and to my understanding, he would have even inserted his hind quarters insider of her if he could. He wasn't just pushing his cock inside of her; he was actually pushing himself inside of her. His efforts were so energized that his body almost broke in half as he bent around the middle trying to hold her tight with his front legs while trying to insert all of himself with his rear.

It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. His muscled body was rippling with the strain he was putting himself through. The energy, the strength, the length; I felt sorry for the mare for being in front of so much fury; I also envied her for being taken so abundantly. I have used the words "to take with abandon" in my other stories and it seems appropriate for the way the horse took the mare, but I prefer the word "abundantly" because it tells you what I really felt he was doing. He took her from all sides; he completely overpowered her; he absorbed her into himself, or at least tried to.

His body was taut with his passion. His muscles were stretched to their maximum. He was expending so much energy onto her body that it looked like he was going to hammer her four legs into the ground like spikes.

Then as suddenly as it had started, his body released its pressure. His body relaxed completely; almost became limp. Once the mare realized that his grip had eased on her, she carelessly moved forward. Apparently he was unable to move with her as his still erect cock—although not with so much power as before—just slid right out of her pussy. His front part of the body fell off of her and landed hard on the ground.

I gasped when I saw his sperm still oozing out of his penis. Apparently she had moved away before he had finished ejaculating. As he stood there, limp bodied with his penis hanging straight down, the sperm came out in two quick spurts and hung from the end for a while before dropping down to the ground in one big lump. There was so much of it still glistening off of the underside of his head that it would put any man to shame. Not that any man deserved this double whammy.

xyster
xyster
642 Followers