All Comments on 'Horsing Around'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Perhaps a continuation can be made on this one where they continue their experiences in the breeding pen, but unknown to him, his low sperm condition changes and she becomes pregnant? By that time it is too late and she stays on with her daddy and becomes an ongoing Mommy?

Rad'lRad'labout 19 years ago
Well done!

Good story; the characters were believable and the plot twists were neat! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

This was a Great Story. I loved it.

Hope you will more chapters to it.

KimikoDragonKimikoDragonabout 19 years ago
I-yi-yi-yi-yi!

You really got me going! It was beautifully written! I want to read more of your stories!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessabout 19 years ago
WONDERFUL

Very , very hot..Nice seeing a man's point of view....

GesangbaerGesangbaerabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

Very nicely written. Wonderful story. :)

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
I was just a little confused

One hell of a great story both from the action and the subtle interchage between them. From what was said, or maybe not said, I had the feeling until nearly the end,that John was in fact her father. If you did that to me on purpose, then you are even a better author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well, I'll be a horse

Yeah - that was so good.

Please do consider a follow-on.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Kudos

Terrific story. Reminded me of my Uncle's ranch...good clean living and sometimes a good roll in the hay!

farm88girlfarm88girlover 15 years ago
Ride em

I loved this! please do more!!!!!!!! so sexy.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Hung Like a Horse

Thanks for some WAY HOT JUICY SEX! Now hand me a bandana. The characters are pretty well developed, but still just caricatures of real people -- lusty animals in heat. You could have drawn them better. Still and all, HOT DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yummy!!! :p

Any chance of a second part to this story? I loved how you had Gail bred just like the mare was. Any way Jack could come over and breed me? Damn that was hott!! :p

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
Whew!!!

Excellent!!!!! Hot!!!!!!

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Great inspiration

Nothing like a stallion with a big dick doing his best to breed a mare in heat to inspire a needy girl and a hot guy. And they sure did enjoy their time in the stud barn too - and I enjoyed reading about it.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
This one made me swoon a little.

Nice story! I loved the part about her mother lying about having sex with him. Hee hee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marvelous!

I love how you carried the theme of the horses breeding through to the way the main characters made love. Very, very sexy!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
about as different as could be

much ambiguity and misdirection along the way. some of it was humourous, some of it was deceptive.

gotta watch out for those little big men.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Gotta love a man who knows how to "make love", whether it's a long, fat hose or a short, skinney one! Thanks for a wonderful read! I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aw man

I wanted her to get with the horse.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

This story brought back a lot of memories for me...I ran a boarding stables quite a few years ago... Women who like messing around with horses can be a horny bunch.. and watching the breeding process can set them off sometimes..., especially among some of the "younger" ones...

Keep writing..

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

I'm 69 and until recently I had never heard about stud horses smelling women's periods. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading the next part. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES