Hostage to Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well we must still be one jump ahead or they would have arrested us as we came across the border. We can go back to the north and stay there.'

'And then what? The money on Bee Jay won't last the rest of the year. We'd have to get jobs, but what jobs would we get? I don't see much call for an English actress and a deckhand who can't leave territorial waters. Anyway, I can't live like that. Knowing that I can't come and go as I please, I might as well be in prison.'

'I keep telling you I've got a plan. We'll get new identities and we'll be able to go where we want.'

'Just not England.'

'No, not England, if we go back there you will find out what it's really like to be in prison. Just trust me, Sam. Give me a couple of weeks here to get my arm working again, then we'll be off. Two weeks after that, it will all be over.'

They finished their coffees and left. Both were very nervous as they approached the checkpoint. Ryan heaved a big sigh of relief as they were waived through. His delight was tempered somewhat when they got back to the boat and he heard the latch go over on Samantha's cabin door.

It was three weeks into our new relationship that he said the words that gave me a warm glow inside. We'd been trying to cope with working together all day. It was hard trying not to let our feelings show. There would be the odd touch here and a stroke there. We thought we were keeping it under wraps but I'm sure that people suspected. I know that Jean suspected something, though I never admitted anything to her. Probably the way we sat on the same side of the desk for discussions gave her the hint. We spent our weekends together and took it in turns to choose where we wanted to go. Four or five evenings a week we went out together. We went to first nights for plays and shows, concerts, even the opera which I never really understood. When he asked me if there was anything I desperately wanted to see, I had my answer ready, 'Swan Lake'.

Will never really understood ballet, or that is what he said. Any form of dance seemed to leave him cold. I thought he'd forgotten all about it until the courier turned up with the envelope. He took a quick peek in the envelope, smiled and looked at me.

'Glad rags on tonight Fletcher my girl. We're going out, the Royal Opera House, no less'

'Will I understand this one? Is it even in English?'

'It's not opera, not tonight. Swan Lake you wanted and Swan Lake you shall have. The Royal Ballet, if that's alright'

All the restraint I'd managed went out the window. I rushed across the office, bent down and hugged him.

'Are you sure you don't mind. I mean I know you don't like it?'

'I don't know if I like it or not, I've never been before, but I thought it's Tchaikovsky, the music is great so I'll enjoy that. --Now I thought we'd agreed to be professional around the office.'

That night Thomas dropped us at the opera house and Will and I started what was to become a wonderful evening. Will was starting to get more control over his left leg so his movement was getting faster. We found our front row seats and settled in for the evening, It's difficult to describe the way I felt. The costumes and the dancing were amazing, the music was wonderful. During the interval, I asked Will if he was enjoying it.

'Surprisingly enough Yes I am, it's giving me a new appreciation of the strength and fitness of the dancers.'

At the end of the performance, Will called Thomas who brought the car round to pick us up. It was in the car heading home that the conversation made my night.

'Did you really enjoy it?'

'Yes. I didn't expect to but I really did. The performance was wonderful the music was great, but there was something else that made me feel good. --I looked at you and saw how much you were enjoying it and that made me enjoy it all the more.'

He didn't say he loved me, it was more than that. My happiness made him happy, what more could I want. I made up my mind right then that would be the night. When we arrived outside my building I squeezed his hand.

'Are you coming up?'

He looked a little surprised. 'Is that what you want?'

I just kissed him. Thomas opened the door and we both got out. As he held the door for Will I gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

'You can go home now Thomas.'

'Are you sure Miss?'

'Yes Thomas, we won't need you again tonight.'

When we got to my flat, I poured us each a glass of wine and sat beside him on the sofa. We chatted for a while then I got up and stood with my back to him. I looked back over my shoulder and spoke to him.

'I need to get out of this dress. Could you unzip me please?'

He reached up, pulled my zipper down as far as my waist, and stopped.

'All the way down please.'

I knew that he must have noticed the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. Now as he took the zip all the way down he would notice the flimsiest thong that I could find. As the zip reached the bottom I shrugged the dress off of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of the dress and bent to pick it up. I draped the dress over the back of the sofa and stood before him wearing nothing but a skimpy thong, stockings and suspender belt.

'Wow!'

'Do you like what you see?'

'That's a stupid question to ask a man with his tongue hanging out. Of course, I like it. -- Does this mean what I think it means?'

I turned again, sat on his lap, and put my arm around his neck. I could feel his solid erection pushing up against my bum.

'That rather depends on what you think it means.' I gave him a short kiss on the lips. 'We've had such a wonderful evening it would be a pity to stop now. I'd like to keep the enjoyment going, assuming that's what you want too.'

I felt his hand move over my stomach then up my side to cup my left breast. I felt my nipple stiffen as he stroked it with his thumb. I kissed his lips and my mouth opened to accommodate his tongue. As we broke the kiss, my head went back and I pulled his head down to my right breast. He took my breast into his mouth and as he sucked, he stroked the nipple with his tongue. My head went back pushing my breasts up to him. My body was his, I felt so excited I craved more of his touch. I squirmed around on his lap rubbing that hard erection against my bum. I pulled him harder against me. Oh God, how I wanted him.

He struggled, against the pressure of my arms, to pull his mouth from my breast.

'I think we need to take this to the bedroom, don't you?'

'Oh yes. Yes, I do.'

'I'm sorry I can't carry you. Maybe one day but not tonight.'

'I'll settle for walking.'

I got off his lap and slowly led him to my bedroom. As I peeled off his shirt, I couldn't resist kissing those strong shoulders. Releasing his belt, I pulled down his trousers and jockey shorts. His cock sprang out at me hard and eager to be free. I gave it a small kiss before, standing once more, I held his gorgeous naked body close to mine. We climbed into bed and as I turned towards him, I felt his hands rubbing my back. I wanted him so much that I would have been happy with a rushed wham, bam, thank you mam, but that was not in Will's nature. He pulled me close. I felt his mouth nibbling at my shoulders as his hands caressed then rubbed my back. I pushed my body harder against him. I felt his manhood pushing into me, trying to find its way between my legs. When his fingers reached into the crack of my arse, I wrapped my leg around him.

I was already on the edge of ecstasy when I whispered to him.

'Make love to me Will. I want to feel you inside me.'

He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. We both reached down between my legs but I got there first. I seized his erect penis and guided it into me. The throbbing in my body was so powerful I thought that he must have felt it. Our mounds were grinding together as I moved up and down on him. Then my body took over completely as my insides clenched I tried to hold him tighter, forcing myself, my whole body down on him. My breathing was no longer under my control and I lost track of what was happening to me. I don't know if I screamed but as I started to come down, I found myself covered in sweat and strangely out of breath.

The throbbing never really stopped and as he started moving underneath me, it became more intense. The rubbing of my back turned to scratching which drove me even harder. When I felt his finger enter my anus, I went totally over the top again. I guess he must have found release because as I came down I noticed that everything seemed wetter and more slippery.

I lay, exhausted, on his chest. He gently stroked my back as I lay on him. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep until he shook my shoulder.

'Come on you, it's time for a shower.'

I eased myself off him and sat up on the side of the bed. I looked back at him.

'Care to join me?'

'I'm not sure I can, I use a stool in the shower at home.'

'All the more reason to shower with someone who can support you if you need it.'

He got out of the bed and used his crutches to get to the Bathroom. We showered together and did our best to wash each other clean before returning to bed. I spooned into him, and as we lay together, I whispered the words I'd been keeping to myself for years.

'I love you, Will Wainwright.'

His hand came around to my bum and pulled me in closer. I felt so satisfied and happy. Later that night I woke to find our positions reversed. I was facing in the opposite direction and he was spooning into me. His erection was pushing into my arse crack and his hand was gently massaging my breast. My pussy was already tingling and I knew where this was going. I turned to face him and he kissed me.

'I love you, Stephanie Fletcher, I don't know what took me so long to realise it, but I know that it's true. I never want to be further from you than I am right now.'

I swear my heart was beating so hard that I could hear it beating. I pulled myself into his chest and wrapped my leg around him slowly and gently we made love making it last, drawing out everything to extend the pleasure. Eventually drifting off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

In the morning, I woke with my head on his chest and found myself looking down at his proud erect morning glory. I reached out and stroked it. It felt like a soft silky skin stretched over a solid rod. I got up on my hands and knees, then swung one leg across him. Will was still sleeping when I first lowered myself onto manhood. Slowly I moved up and down on him and he gradually woke and gave me a big smile.

'God woman, you're insatiable.'

'I'll have you know that you satisfy me very well, but I've wanted this for so long, I have a lot of love to make up.'

His hands came up to massage my breasts as I moved up and down. With his thumbs rubbing my nipples my pussy started to throb once more. I leaned back putting my hands on my ankles as I pushed down hard on him my head went back and I let out a loud groan as my orgasm ripped through me yet again. I collapsed on top of him and held him as tightly as I could.

'You realise that this changes everything don't you? I don't think I can keep my distance at work all day.'

'You'll have to try. You can't afford a scandal at this stage.'

'Scandal? Scandal can't hurt me, not now. My wife and her lover tried to kill me and you think I can be hurt by what the gossip columnists say. Let them print what they like.'

'Don't you see? It's still too soon. People will try to say that we were together before and use it to justify Sam getting together with Ryan.'

'Let them try. We know it's not true so they can't prove it is. I'm Will Wainwright and if someone wants to publish lies about me, they had better be prepared for it to cost them a lot of money. We've done nothing wrong and I won't sneak around looking like I'm ashamed of you, of us. --Move in with me Steph, I need to have you with me. When you're not with me, you're all I can think about. I'm only fully functional when I'm with you. No one can touch me when I've got you. Move in with me, let's do it today.'

I didn't know what to say. I thought it was too soon, but Will could see no reason to wait. I could see the anxiety on his face as I thought it over. I thought about mum and dad. Dad would not like the fact that Will was still married, mum would want to be sure that I was happy.

'No. Not today anyway. Before I move in I want you to meet my parents. I want them to know the man I'm living with.'

'And if they don't like me?'

'Then that will be their problem, not ours. I just want them to know you before they find out that we are together.'

'OK, can we do it this weekend?

I laughed. 'You're really in that much of a hurry?'

'Yes I am, book the hotel we'll go down there.'

'If you really want to offend them, then I'll book a hotel. They will expect us to stay with them.'

'OK, set it up and we'll go at the weekend. Maybe we can get them together with the old man.'

I suppose it was predictable that dad would be suspicious of Will. He'd never really liked me working for him, living with him was maybe a step too far. Will tried his best to charm him and I think he did soften a bit. Mum, of course, was completely taken with him. The weekend went as well as could be expected, but at least I was spared any embarrassment. Will didn't tell me anything about his conversations with dad until we were in the car. When he did, that was when I was embarrassed.

'He didn't?'

'Yes, he did. What are your intentions where my daughter is concerned?'

'Oh my God. What did you say?'

'I told him that as soon as my divorce is final, I intend to ask you to marry me. It seemed to make him hate me a little less.'

'I'm sure he doesn't really hate you, he's just concerned for his only daughter.'

'Maybe he'll feel better when you say yes.'

'And that's what I'm going to say is it.'

'It had better be, or I'll ask you every day until you do.'

I hugged his arm and we stayed that way as Thomas drove us back to London and Will's flat. Over the next week, we moved all of my stuff into his flat.

We'd been living together for a week when the postcard arrived. Will read it and laughed.

'Only Sam would think she could make things right with a postcard.'

I picked up the card and read it.

'I think you're being unkind. It looks to me that she's genuinely sorry.'

'I'm sure she is. I don't blame her. I'm beginning to think I should be grateful to her, and Ryan. After all, in a way, they brought us together. --I think I need to give this to the police though, it shows where they are.'

Inspector Davies was somewhat subdued when he called to pick up the postcard. He smiled at me as he walked through the office. I got up and followed him into Will's office.

'It's a pleasure to meet you again Miss Fletcher'

'No offence Inspector, but I can't really say the same. Whenever we see you it is a reminder of what nearly happened.'

'I'm sorry about that miss. I wish the circumstances were different.'

'Well Inspector, when you've finished flirting with my PA, I assume you've come to pick up the postcard. As you can see they are in Northern Cyprus.'

'Oh, we already knew that, Sir. Young Mr Betts is no fool. We have no extradition treaty with the North of the Island. They won't arrest him for us and we have no jurisdiction there. The best we can hope for is to put pressure on the Turks to move them on.'

'Given the tracker on board Bee Jay, I thought you would have picked them up by now inspector.'

'Not as easy as it may seem sir. Young Betts has been hugging the North African coast. He stays in territorial waters so we can't go in and get him. We missed them in Malta. Betts has changed the name on the boat and that caused some confusion. By the time we got to the bottom of it, they'd gone. We will get them sir rest assured of that.'

'To be honest Inspector, much as I would like to see young Ryan go down I'm more interested in getting my boat back.'

'So you're not worried about your wife then sir.'

'Would you be Inspector? I believe what she said on that card, I don't believe she had any part in the attack on me. I remember the look of horror on her face just before the lights went out. However, she had the opportunity to come clean in Gibraltar but she chose to run for it with Ryan. Given what we know about their activities while I was out of the country, would you want her back?'

'No sir I don't suppose I would. --We've been looking into unscrupulous yacht dealers. You were right about Marbella, that person is known to us and is actually someone we'd like to talk to on another matter. The other chap you mentioned is working out of Mauritius. If we manage to force him out of Cyprus, that is where we think he will go.—Tell me sir if you wanted to make that trip, how would you do it?'

'Well, there are only two routes and only one that makes any sense. Back out of the med through the straights of Gibraltar, down the west coast of Africa, round the horn and back up t Mauritius.'

'What's wrong with the other route sir?'

'Come over to the map and I'll show you.'

They both moved across the office to the map. Will used his finger on the map to show his alternative route. He tapped his finger on the map.

'There is absolutely no way I'd take my boat into this part of the Indian Ocean.'

'Why is that sir?'

Will didn't answer, just moved his finger on the map and tapped again.

'Oh yes, I see sir.—Well if he comes back through the straights of Gibraltar we'll get the Navy to pick them up.'

'So I'll just have to wait, is that what you're telling me?'

'I'm afraid so yes sir.'

He got up to leave and walked to the door. Will called out to him.

'What will happen to them, Inspector?'

'Young Betts will be charged with attempted murder, resisting arrest, theft of your yacht and anything else we can think of. Once we get him, it's likely to be at least ten years before he sees the light of day. Your wife is likely to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder, aiding and abetting a fugitive. She is also a party to the theft of your boat sir. Should be good for at least a couple of years inside.'

'I told you Samantha was shocked to see what was happening, I'm sure she didn't know about it.'

'That's as maybe sir. She backed up his story in Gibraltar. Even now, all she has to do is walk across the border. The very least she can look forward to is accessory to attempted murder.'

'Nothing I can do Inspector?'

'I'm afraid not sir. It will be up to the Director of Public Prosecutions'

'OK Inspector, you will keep me in the loop won't you?'

'We'll do our best sir, but you have to realise this is not the only case we are working on.'

'Of course. Thank you, Inspector.'

The inspector left and I went over to Will and crouched down beside his wheelchair.

'I'm so proud of you. You really are going to help her aren't you.'

'You said it yourself, Sam is no killer. I believe what she wrote on the card. I know she cheated on me, but, as you said, I was just as bad. The only difference is that I did it with girls who knew the rules. They knew it was no strings attached. I knew exactly what I was doing, I doubt that Sam even thought about it.'

I kissed him, got up and sat on the desk.

'A lesser man would have been full of hate and wanted revenge but you sound as if you've forgiven her already.'

'I don't know really. I spent twenty years hating the old man, and what did that achieve? According to George Herbert, `Living well is the best revenge'. I intend to live very well so I'll have my revenge. I don't need to hurt Sam. Ryan, however, is another matter.'

'You've changed you know. It's a good change, I like it a lot but it's definitely a change. The doctor said it might happen but I didn't really believe it. Samantha only ever got to see the fun playboy side of you. The real Will Wainwright was a hard man to love, everything was about you showing the world what you could do, hard ruthless and not giving a damn what anybody else thought. I loved you even then, but God knows you didn't make it easy. There was always a nicer softer side to you, but you kept it buried so deep that sometimes I could forget it was ever there at all. Now, you see more, take everything into consideration. You even listen to what your father has to say. It's like that person you kept buried inside has suddenly escaped.'

1...910111213...15