All Comments on 'Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
Michele

In your case it's Ok to leave me hang. I know this will continue, unlike some authors.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Seems To Take Ages For Lit To Publish Works

Honey, I'm not keeping you hanging, all of my chapters of Hostess With The Mostest have been posted on Lit. It's a matter of how long they take to publish them. They seem to be really slow at the moment.

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 7 years ago
Continued greatness

This story continues to get better and hotter I look forward to each episode.

KendalluxKendalluxalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Waiting for Ch. 05!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, my sweet Michele, I enjoyed every word of this chapter. Candi's virgin asshole has been used and filled with sperm. Realistically, you showed how she wished it wasn't happening, but as the anal fucking continued, it wonderfully changed to a sweet experience for the beautiful gurl. Just the way real life would be!!

Now that she's in the evaluation by Megan DeVille, everything she worked for up to now is on the line. Here's hoping Candi takes top honors.

Love, sucks and fucks.

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3982 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...