All Comments on 'Hot & Horny GILF Ch. 02'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bama71Bama71over 5 years ago
Smoking Hot

Hope there are more of this couple’s stories soon.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Sex

This couple needs to continue their fuck fest

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Damn kids!!

It's funny-when we're teens, we have sex and hide from our parents. In our adulthood, we have sex and hide it from our kids. I get irritated when people feel they have to hide their social lives from their families, especially their adult children. I get it when one or the other is cheating, you don't want the world to know. But I think at some point-like after high school, and definitely once they are out on their own-kids are adults and should be dealt with as such. I don't need my kids' approval or permission to have a physical relationship with someone. The answer to the question, "are you sleeping with her??" is "none of your damn business."

This is a great story line. I have yet to read chapter 3, but if it's as good as the first two, it will be a hot story. Nothing like an active 60 ish gal with a good attitude toward sex.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 5 years ago
A great addition

A great addition to the story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Hot Story

This is a great continuation of this Wonderful Hot Erotic story of 2 mature adults. I wish that I could find someone as exciting and willing as Becki. Your none to old to enjoy desires and pleasures like these two are doing. Thank You and looking forward to reading chapter 3.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Hot and sexy story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES