Hot Blonde Student in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It quickly got even better for her. Over and over, but always moving slowly, the man leaning over her drove in and out, and the combination of the real cock and the plastic one made her pleasure mount as it seldom had before. She was moaning and sighing in joy from those two penetrations until a third one put a stop to her sounds of jubilation. Minutes after shooting his cum into Jenna's mouth, the History teacher wanted to get ready for more action, so he knelt by the hot blonde's face and rested his cock on her lips. It was still not fully erect, but she was not at all bothered by that.

Jenna opened her mouth wider and reached out with her tongue to pull the semi-hard morsel into where she and its owner would get the most pleasure from it. She had sucked him off a few minutes earlier, and neither of them wanted her to do the same thing right away. What they wanted was to get it nice and hard so it would be ready for her pussy after the other man climaxed from fucking her there.

After that, they would do whatever they wanted, and she hoped it would involve tongues and cocks pleasuring her pussy and her ass. She liked sucking a man off too, but preferred fucking and, since getting a cock in her ass a few weeks earlier, she loved it just as much back there. The best possible combination, it occurred to Jenna, would have been having three men in bed with her, so she could get a hard cock in all three places at once. That would be the most fun, and the thought of three men at once made her quiver in anticipation.

Just then, she and Brian were having some of the most fun they had ever had. His slow strokes into her pussy had brought both of them to the verge of their climaxes, and he told her so.

"I'm ready to cum, Jenna. How about you?"

She couldn't speak with her mouth full of the other man's hard shaft, but she communicated by nodding her head. The man on top recognized her response and moved up slightly on her body so his cock and her clit would massage each other as he drove into her and again when he drew back. He also started plunging his cock harder and faster into her pussy, and Jenna responded by matching his strokes. Her lips caressed the other man's cock at the same tempo while her tongue caressed his shaft, loving the sensation of its hardness and smooth skin.

Her climax had been mounting, particularly with the special attention starting to be paid to her clit, until she could feel it about to erupt. Not wanting to bite down on the cock in her mouth once she started cumming, she moved her head to eject it. Mr. Davis didn't mind; he had also been concerned with the possibility of being put out of action by the hot blonde's teeth.

She was finally able to speak, and she did. "Give me your big cock hard, Mr. Hansen. Make me really cum!" He responded by fucking her even faster and driving his cock into her as hard and deep as he could.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jenna whimpered. "Oh! Oh, yes!" she cried ecstatically as her orgasm started to overwhelm her.

Brian could never get tired of the spectacular way Jenna climaxed, and that time in his apartment was one of the best. Her legs gripped his and her arms hugged his neck, with her fingernails digging into his shoulders. The joy her pussy was giving to his cock was so extreme, he didn't even notice the pain, although he knew he would later. He continued driving his cock in and out of her, and she clung to him so tightly he was actually lifting her from the bed when he drew back and plunging his cock more deeply into her pussy when his forward thrust squashed her against the mattress. With every thrust, the dildo in her ass was driven in deeper too, making her squeal in delight and turning her orgasm into the wild rodeo it was.

She continued cumming for two of the most fabulous minutes in her life and in that of the man on top of her. When Jenna climaxed, her back arched as she rammed her pussy against him for an ultimate time, all her muscles clenching and immediately relaxing. After her monumental orgasm, she sagged back onto the bed, with a smile of total bliss on her face and her eyes closed. The dildo in her ass was still sending currents of pleasure reverberating through her body and, just seconds after her second orgasm, another was already building.

Brian did not stop, but kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy. His own climax had been mounting for a long time, and he could feel the sensation as it seemed to gather from his entire body, even his fingers and toes, to concentrate in his groin. When it exploded, he uttered a guttural cry of joy and squirted a big wad of cum into his condom. He knew he was not through yet, so he kept plowing his cock into Jenna's pussy as hard and fast as he could until he ejaculated twice more. He was done then, and he sprawled on top of the young blonde hotsy, but supporting his weight on his knees and forearms.

Ken was ready and eager for more. He had watched with awe as Jenna was cumming, and knew he wanted the same kind of fun with her. He went to the dresser, rolled a condom onto his rigid cock and returned in time to see his colleague sprawl on top of her, and knew Brian had also cum. He grinned, and tapped his friend on the shoulder, avoiding the fresh lacerations.

"I say, old boy. May I cut in?" he asked in a mock British drawing room voice.

Brian would have preferred to remain in that position for a few more minutes, catching his breath and resting from the great fucking he had just gotten, but he got to his knees, easily pulling his cock from the dripping pussy that had felt so incredibly great. Even before he had completely moved aside, Ken was kneeling between Jenna's legs and leaning forward, guiding his cock with one hand, until it made contact with her wetness. He rubbed the head in what seemed to be almost a lake of her juices, centered it, and thrust forward. She was so wet and so relaxed and so stretched from the first cock that had fucked her that, even with the dildo in her ass squeezing her pussy tight, most of the second shaft burrowed quickly inside.

Jenna had been resting and catching her breath from the fantastic double penetration she had just experienced with Brian but, when she felt the second cock seeking entrance, she opened her eyes and smiled at the man who was starting to fuck her. When his cock surged into her, it already felt terrific, and she let him know.

"Oooo, that feels good," Jenna murmured. "Really give it to me."

The man started to really give it to her, sliding his hands under her arms so he could lie over her and plunge his cock the rest of the way into her pussy. When Jenna felt the big, hard cylinder surging into her, she grabbed his upper arms and fucked back to meet him, until their bodies came together with an erotic wet sound, spattering her juices over both of them. The lay like that for about a minute, letting pleasure pour through their bodies from what her pussy and his hard shaft were doing for each other.

Ken drew back slowly, as if reluctant to remove his cock from such a wonderful place, paused with just the head inside and rammed forward again, Jenna felt his rigid giver of pleasure surging into her pussy and jolting the dildo in her ass, so she spread her thighs wider, hooked her ankles around his legs and pulled her eager body against his, fully imbedding his cock inside her. They sighed from the exquisite pleasure they were both getting, as more of her juices ran from her pussy and soaked into the bed.

"I love that," she whispered to him. "I love how your cock feels."

"I'm glad you do, because your pussy feels so good to me."

He drew back for another stroke and she met him again, spattering her juices over both their bodies. Over and over, they fucked with that same stroke. The feel of the dildo in her ass and the big, thick cock driving into her pussy were giving Jenna some of the most incredible pleasure she had ever known. Her moans started to end in whimpers and she began rocking from side to side under the man who was bringing so much joy to her pussy.

Ken had noticed how eagerly Jenna was moving under him. "Do you want to set the pace?" he asked.

When she happily nodded her head, he pushed himself higher so his body was not covering hers, although her legs were wrapped around his and she still held his arms in her hands. Jenna pushed against him, withdrawing her pussy most of the way from around his cock, then used her hands and legs to pull herself against him again, fully imbedding his cock inside herself and eliciting moans of bliss from them both.

"That was wonderful," she sighed.

He nodded his head in agreement, and she repeated the stroke. This time, when Jenna was impaling her pussy on his cock, Ken thrust forward, raking the top of his shaft against her clit, and sending great gales of bliss sweeping through her body. She moaned with delight; he echoed her happy sound, and she slid back away from him for another, just like the first two. As she glided to and fro on the bed, her movements grew wilder under him and she started thrusting her legs back and forth past him. Over and over, they repeated the stroke, until she whispered some good news into his ear.

"I'm almost ready to cum."

"Me too. I'm ready to cum too.

Faster and faster, Jenna fucked her pussy on the hard cock that rammed back into her and massaged her clit with every stroke. Jenna's climax, which had been building slowly, mounted by leaps and bounds, until she started to cum again, this time with no announcement except an incoherent cry of joy.

Her feet rose high into the air as she clamped her legs around the man on top and she drove her fingernails into his shoulders as she had into the other man who had fucked her to a climax. She sobbed and whimpered and moaned until her back arched under the history teacher, and she climaxed with another cry of joy. Jenna sagged back onto the mattress but Ken took over again, driving his cock in and out of her until he also reached a climax, filling his condom with three separate spurts of cum and sprawling on top of her after the third. They lay quietly in a happy pile, done for a while, but both knowing there was more great sex in store for them that day.

Jenna especially knew it, and she wanted to tell the two men what she had been thinking about. "I really love what this dildo does for my ass," she started by saying.

They both smiled, glad to know the young hotsy was enjoying herself so much, because they certainly were too. Brian responded aloud. "I'm glad you like what it feels like, Jenna. It's sort of like a double penetration."

"I know, and it's wonderful, but I can't help thinking the real thing would feel a lot better. Your cock in my ass some days in your office and in my pussy other times sure did."

"It would, but do you think you're ready for two of the real things yet? That's called a girl sandwich, by the way."

"I think so. I'd sure like to try. I'd love to be the meat or cheese between you two slices of bread."

Brian was agreeable to the idea. "I'll lie on my back," he suggested. "You can get on top of me. Have you ever used the female superior position before?"

"You mean with me on top? Just once, with my boy friend, and it was a lot of fun. But mostly they like to get on top so they can be in control of what we're doing."

"Well, on this bed we believe in full equality."

He had been stretched out on his side by the edge of the bed but, when Ken got off her, Jenna got up and went to the dresser for a condom, and he replaced her, lying on his back with his cock nearly erect already. She opened a new packet, removed the contents and set it aside temporarily. His cock was not hard enough, in her opinion, but she knew how to change that and didn't want the latex thing interfering with what she would be doing.

Carefully, Jenna rolled the old condom up to the tip of Mr. Hanson's cock until it came off. Avidly, she licked her fingers, relishing the taste of his cum sticking to them, before going after the much larger quantity on the outside of his shaft. She engulfed his semi-hard cock in her mouth and moved her face slowly up and down, cleaning off the semen with her tongue and feeling his shaft as it grew harder from her stroking with her lips. When it was standing fully upright again, she kissed the tip and rolled the condom into place.

The bottom slice of bread of the sandwich was prepared, so Jenna straddled his legs while facing him. Ken saw what was happening and wanted very much to be the top slice of bread, but he saw the dildo still protruding from the place where his cock would be. The plastic toy had worked its way partly out, so he took the end in his fingers, gently pulled it the rest of the way and wrapped it in some of the paper towels from the dresser. When he returned to the bed, he was carrying more of the towels, and he waited for the others to get ready for him to join in. Jenna smiled back at him and moved so her pussy was directly above the cock that would soon be stuffing it.

She was so wet in anticipation of another new sexual experience, which she expected to be as delightful as some of the other things she had done with Mr. Hanson, that juices were dripping from her pussy and landing on the waiting cock. Slowly, with her fingers holding her lips spread, she lowered herself, while the man lying below her held his erection for her to imbed in her pussy. When she made contact, Jenna stopped and he moved his cock around in the wetness to spread her natural lubricant. When that was done, she lowered her body farther, and felt the head of the waiting cock wedge between the soft, pink edges of her waiting hole. She stayed in that position for a few seconds to relish the extreme pleasure that was already rippling through her body.

Both men's cocks had already been inside that adorable place, so she was not very tight by that time, but her pussy was greedy for more. She lowered herself a little farther, and two more inches of the assistant dean's stiff shaft were enveloped, sending more and stronger waves of pleasure through her body. Seconds later, still on her knees, she moved her pussy closer, and almost all the rest of Brian's cock was engulfed. Jenna stopped there and leaned forward, stretching her legs out behind her, until she was sprawled atop the host of the sex party. Brian placed his hands on her ass because he knew once the double fucking was underway, he would need to push down on her there to drive his cock up and into her as far as possible.

Wanting to get her ass crammed as well as her pussy, she reached her arms back and spread her cheeks so that could happen. That was Ken's cue to get busy. He had been holding the bottle of Aqualube and he reached between the lovely hemispheres to pry open the sides of her cute pink rosebud. After having had the dildo inside her for so long, this was easy to do, and he placed the open neck of the bottle against the hole being opened. He squeezed in a big dollop of the lubricant, and Jenna cooed happily as she felt it gush into her ass. Her sounds of joy were louder when a long finger eased its way into her tight channel and spread the oily liquid all over the inside.

She was ready but the man's cock was not. After being sucked off by Jenna and fucking her pussy, Ken had lost much of his horniness, and didn't have enough of an erection to be squeezed into a place as tight as her ass. This was not a problem, because he knew what to do about it. Holding a condom in his hand, he moved around the bed until he was Kneeling in front of Jenna so she could see what was needed. It was not a problem for her either, and she took his cock into her mouth and started stroking it between her lips and caressing it with her tongue. In less than a minute of her expert ministrations, Ken's cock was fully erect, and he slipped on the condom and went back to near the foot of the bed. Brian's legs were spread apart, and Jenna was straddling him, so he knelt between the two pairs of legs that were stretched out on the bed. There, he finished using the lube by thoroughly coating his cock.

While using her mouth to make his cock hard, Jenna had released her cheeks, but she reached back and spread them apart again. Ken reached between them and pried her cute rosebud open with the fingers of one hand while the other one steered his cock toward that adorable pink place. When the tip pressed against the rosebud and between his thumb and fingers, he moved it up and down to spread the lubrication and to make a slight penetration between the soft, puckered edges. With everything in readiness, he gave a firm push forward and sighed happily when he felt the head of his cock wedge through the ring of muscles around Jenna's ass and into the tight channel beyond.

She was much more vocal in her expression of bliss. Added to the joy that was already throbbing through her body from where her pussy was crammed so full, a powerful new burst of pleasure flooded her body from the entrance to her ass being stretched open. She continued holding her cheeks apart and was rewarded when, a few seconds later, the hard cylinder burrowed more deeply into her. Her body began writhing in bliss from the fabulous double penetration she was starting to receive.

Brian lay on his back waiting for his friend to finish cramming his cock into the hotsy's ass so they could begin the double fucking. He heard Jenna moaning with bliss every time Ken's shaft was driven more deeply into her and the jolt, as her pussy rubbed against his cock, sent swirls of delight through his body. Even after being somewhat stretched by the dildo, the blonde's ass was tight, and was being compressed by the big, hard shaft in her pussy, so it was taking Ken a long time to plow his cock all the way inside. After he had it inside her deeply enough, he no longer needed to steer, so he wiped his hands off on one of the paper towels and placed his hands on her hips so he could pull back on subsequent thrusts.

Finally, it was imbedded to the hilt. Ken moved his hands to Jenna's shoulders as he stretched his torso out on top of her, and the three people lay in a pile of joy. The woman in the middle was stuffed as she had never been stuffed before, and the men had their cocks in the tightest places they had ever known. She was already moaning blissfully while waves of pleasure coursed through her body from two places, and she could feel her climax mounting, even though the fucking hadn't really started yet.

When it did, Ken slowly drew his cock back, paused when a few inches were still inside, and started to drive it back into her. Through the membranes separating Jenna's two pleasure channels, Brian felt his friend's cock surging into her and drew his back at the same pace. When the first stroke was finished, one cock was at the entrance to her pussy while the other was impaling her ass so far she could feel the man's pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks.

The next stroke was the opposite, with the man on the bottom, his hands still tightly holding Jenna's hips, thrusting his cock into her pussy while the man on top pulled his back from her ass. Because she was so tight, and would be until she was stretched a lot more, both men were being careful while plunging their cocks into her, and would continue at a slow speed until she was either stretched farther or reached an orgasm.

As the two men surrounding her alternated plowing their cocks in and out, Jenna knew the latter possibility would happen soon. Not just waves, but great tsunamis of pleasure were crashing through her body from both pleasure holes that were being stuffed. Every time Mr. Davis drove his cock deeply into her, she thrust her pussy down to meet it, and when she felt Mr. Hanson's cock surging into her ass, she fucked back to meet him. Although they were moving slowly, her level of pleasure was mounting rapidly and, after a few minutes, her orgasm was about to explode.