Hot Blonde Student in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let the men above and below her know of her impending climax. "I'm ready to cum. Really give it to me."

The two men did what the blonde hotsy wanted. The edge had been taken off their horniness, and they knew they would not cum for a while, so they started driving their cocks into her ass and pussy faster and just as deep. The woman in the middle had been fucking back to meet their strokes but, when she began cumming, she lost control of most of the muscles in her body and started aimlessly thrashing between them. Her orgasm, the best one yet that day, overwhelmed her, and all her muscles clenched as she howled of her ecstasy.

After that climax, Jenna's body relaxed between the two men, who slowed down, but didn't stop plowing their cocks into her pussy and ass. After a few minutes, when she had caught her breath, she was ready for more. "That was great, you guys," she told them. "I hope we can do it some more."

Ken smiled at the hotsy's enthusiasm. "That we can, Jenna. Be prepared for another wild ride."

Agreeing with his colleague, Brian smiled. He made a minor adjustment to the positions of his hands on Jenna's succulent ass cheeks, so he could pull down while driving his hard shaft into her pussy and waited until it was time for that to start happening. When he felt his friend's cock easing out past his, he thrust up, ramming his entire length into her and raking her clit with the top surface. Jenna moaned in joy and, when he withdrew while Ken's cock was being driven into her ass again, she moaned even more loudly at the second contact with that sweetest of sweet spots.

There were many more similar sounds as they established the rhythm again, and their hard shafts drove in and out of Jenna's ass and pussy. She displayed her pleasure, not only audibly, but also through fucking back to meet their thrusts into both her pleasure holes. Once again, the hotsy's climax mounted rapidly, and she started losing control of her muscles. After a few minutes of the resumption of the double fucking, her legs were kicking back and forth and her arms were waving at her sides. A person looking down on her from the ceiling would have thought the hot blonde student resembled a swimming frog in a pond.

The two men who were driving her toward an orgasm could feel their climaxes mounting too. They had been fucking her slowly, and cumming earlier had taken the edge off their horniness, but the sexiness and erotic movements of the filling in their sandwich had restored it. Ken reveled in everything about what he was doing, especially the incredible pleasure Jenna's ass was giving his cock, but also how she was so uninhibited, and was letting them both know how much she loved being fucked. He relished her body too, especially her soft and voluptuous ass cheeks that his body was pressing against every time he drove his cock into her.

Brian loved the feel of her ass too, as he pressed his hands into the soft cheeks while thrusting his cock up into her pussy. Possibly even better were her big, luscious breasts rubbing against him as they moved together, especially her rigid nipples scraping his chest. Best of all, of course, was what her clit and the muscles in her tight pussy were doing to his cock every time he drove it in and out of her. Having trysted with her many times already, he was familiar with her joyous love of sex, but he could never get tired of experiencing it again.

Ken looked down at his friend's face, and could see how the joy of what Brian was doing showed up. He was aware his own visage must have looked about the same, because he knew his climax was imminent.

"Are you ready to cum, Brian?" he asked.

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I'm ready. Are you ready to cum again, Jenna?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster! Make me cum!"

As she wanted, they started driving their cocks harder and faster into the sexy filling of the sandwich. Jenna reacted by losing all control of her muscles, and her body thrashed even more strongly between them, while her arms flapped up and down and her feet pummeled the mattress. After less than a minute, she announced the welcome news.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! I'm cumming." Jenna's body thrashed wildly from side to side between the top and bottom of the sandwich, and she warbled of her carnal delight.

The men didn't stop or even slow down. From all the fucking she had done already, Jenna's pussy was stretched, and her plethora of juices had made her pussy so wet and slippery there was no friction, just the snug channel and the internal muscles that massaged Brian's cock. Over and over, he pushed down with his hands on her ass and rammed up into her pussy.

Her ass was still tight, but the Aqualube was working perfectly. There was no friction for Ken's cock, just the tightness and, with his hands on her shoulders for leverage, he burrowed his cock in and out of her with no trouble. With every thrust, waves of joy suffused his body, and he could feel his own climax about to explode.

Jenna's exploded first, though. She cried out ecstatically but incoherently; all her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy down against the thick shaft that was thrusting into her. After her orgasm, she relaxed and was buffeted between tot two men who continued driving their cocks in and out of her.

Brian was the next to cum. The last thrust by Jenna as she enveloped his cock was enough to get him off, and his climax, which had been steadily mounting, welled up and overwhelmed him. He gave a loud moan of bliss as his climax exploded, and he felt his semen burst out into his condom. He knew he had more cum to ejaculate, and he kept up the fucking until two more bursts of his juices shot out.

The man on top wasn't far behind his partners. Even before Brian stopped fucking the hot blonde student, Ken's climax erupted, and a big gush of cum burst into his condom. It was his third time that day and, even though he kept fucking her ass, he only ejaculated one more time before he knew he was done, at least for a while.

The three very happy people lay in a pile, all of them taking pleasure as the two cocks remained buried all the way inside the hotsy in the middle. They had to catch their breath and rest after the strenuous episode they had just enjoyed, but none of them thought their sexual escapade was over for the day. Being on top, Ken had to be the first to move, and he carefully withdrew his cock from Jenna's ass and went to the bathroom to dispose of it. When he returned, he saw she had climbed off Brian and removed his condom and was avidly licking the fresh semen from his cock.

For all the past week, Jenna had been anticipating what a fabulous time she would have with Mr. Hanson and another male member of the faculty, and the day was exceeding even her fantasies. She had already cum four or five times; she wasn't sure, and was not trying to keep track. Best of all, it was still early and, after she and the men had rested for a few minutes, they would have all afternoon to fuck and suck and disport themselves generally. She knew that day would easily be one of the best of her young life. Great as it was, she also thought about how it could be even better if there were a third man, so she could suck his cock while being fucked in her ass and pussy.

Jenna decided to ask about the possibility of having a third man join them next Saturday, it they knew somebody who would be interested.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is a direct URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Jenna and the two men did. I like writing and posting my stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people who read them are enjoying my efforts, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.