All Comments on 'Hot for Teacher Ch. 01-03'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
westshepwestshepover 13 years ago
Great Story!!!!

You write the best lesbian stories on the net. By far. Still would like you to do more with Meagan and Whitney from "The Reluctant Lesbian", but please keep writing the lesbian stories, you have a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So now the lesbians need to drug their victims

What a pile of stupid bs. Really. They kidnap this loving teaching who's happy in her life and drug her to be lez? What a couple of bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Hot for the most part except that the teacher seemed to be caving in a bit too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Hope you'll add more soon. I'm wondering what the deadline is all about. Are the captors working for someone else in a bigger scheme? Great story so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff hope theres on the way

That was one of the best lesbian stories i have read so far but please continue with it theres so many authors out there that just give up on their stories and this one is definitely worth reading thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

so good!! Please ad more soon!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
Excellent start to this story

You have a great sense of narrative, dialogue, and eroticism. I look forward to future installments.

statispro1statispro1over 13 years ago
Super hot story!

Please continue this story. I am eagerly wanting to know what happens next.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Astoundingly good

This really sets a high standard-- you're throwing so many taboo-bending, hot ideas on the plate here! I love the initial mystery, the knowing smugness of her masters, all the many delicious nuances. Honestly I envy the talent and work you're displaying here-- I've longed to write a blackmail saga half as intricate and sexy! This is an extraordinarily rich effort, dense with erotic tension.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
A fantastic start

I loved the narrative and the bits of mysterious foreshadowing in the story not to mention some molten hot lesbian sex scenes. I do wish Michelle had put up a bit more resistance but still a great start to what will be a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Unbelievably hot! Wow, just the type of scenario I like, seduction, three and submission. I loved the pace, plot and how nicely if flowed till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story, lucky Michelle, I wish I was her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Drugs really?

Drugging her against her will and forcing her was lame. Come up with a better way to get her to go along with it, would have been a decent rating, but it ruined the entire story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
Awesome story

I absolutely love the seduction. The thumb drive pictures made it for me. Then the submission and tender acceptance into Michelle's true desires. Wow.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Intriguing

This is my second time reading this story just as intriguing as the very first time love it . ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Dozen roses . 5๐ŸŒŸ's

fagshaunbosfagshaunbosabout 3 years ago

Very hot story,LOVE how well it was written and the detail ,would love to share my experiences with someone that could, put into words so many of my fantasies / scenarios I need to share?lol

LeatherFeatherLeatherFeatherover 2 years ago

Very exciting story - looking forward to the next chapter in Michelle's new life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lisa and Kim are such sad, sorry, lowlifes. How desperate they must be that the only way they can find lovers is through blackmail, drugs and pain.

They are absolutely pathetic.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Michelle gasped only slightly before retuning to the task of lapping her lover's pussy, Is this supposed to RETURNING, not retuning?

I read the Seducing the Babysitter series. Susan was briefly mentioned, but Lisa and Kim are talk of the town!

They are together again in the same situation. Kim has the hoops in her breasts and Lisa with Susan is another factor of the same girls (women)

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is a great story! It's a little long but so are a lot of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous