All Comments on 'Hot Gay Neighbors Ch. 01 - (An Intro)'

by Sk8erboi89

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" slowley opened their back door " LOL good one ;)

denrondenronover 1 year ago

MMMmmmmm, this is very hot! I love the slow but inevitable buildup. I want to make love with this hot couple Tyler is getting to know.

DickeredDickeredover 1 year ago

Ooh, so nice. Lease continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot and fun to read. More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very HOT start, more please, SOON. ;-)~~~ MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot. Can't wait for next installment

AllenJamesAllenJamesover 1 year ago

Loving this story, reminds me of the gay neighbors we discovered living next door after we moved back into our house after it had been rented out for a while. I still have fantasies about going over to their house and finding myself being seduced in various ways - sometimes with my wife's involvement. Looking forward to the next chapter!!

proton_steveproton_steveover 1 year ago

you are killing me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit I'm horned up cause my bf of 18yrs haven't had sex for 6 months and YOU stop it here...................UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved your hot story. I find that deep open mouthed kissing is all I need to be seduced. Even the thought of tongues lashing together makes me horny. Once an overtly gay man complimented me on having full lips, and it turned me on so much that drove to a somewhat secluded park on the way home to jerk off, but I came in my pants before I even parked my car. The thought of kissing his full lips and feeling his tongue play with mine was enough to make me cum. I should have returned his compliment by sucking his cock right then and there. I’ve fantasized about going back to see him and doing just that, but the pandemic got in the way. I hope you continue the story.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

What a perfect tease…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many guys need to relax with something before they take the plunge. Tyler will enjoy it and not need weed for future encounters

biguy in pantiesbiguy in pantiesover 1 year ago

Wow, What a hot story - I love your writing style and the passion you bring to the characters. I have read all your stories and am left wanting more. Please write a chapter two. If you ever feel like it Gay Bar fantasy could also use a second chapter. Thanks for writing!

Arronbird85Arronbird85over 1 year ago

Can’t wait to find out what Michael and Will do to Tyler next. Very hot story, nice build up. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why take it inside? I love an audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous