Hot Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were heading towards my pussy when Linda told me to stop.

"Don't touch yourself, Allison," she said, "just sit there and watch as your husband makes love to ME, not you."

I couldn't believe it! This bitch was ordering me around in my house, in my bed, with MY husband, and I was letting her, and getting turned on by it. I was literally making a puddle on the bed as Wallace made tender love to Linda. When they came together I came also, even though I never even touched myself. I was discovering a side of myself that I never even had a hint of before.

Even with our games, I was always in control: why did submitting to this stranger turn me on so? Wallace seemed confused by this change in the dynamic, and seemed about to say something when I shook my head and mouthed, "It's okay."

Without even saying anything, Linda directed me to eat her out again. After I had her cleaned up and gave her two more orgasms she stood up, took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom and into the shower. She just stood there as I gave her a shampoo, then washed her all over, then she bent over grabbing the shower bar.

"Get on your knees," she said.

I obediently got on my knees on the hard shower floor, staring right at her glorious ass.

"Kiss my ass," she commanded, and I again did as I was told.

.I kissed all over her ass, I even ventured towards her asshole when she let out a loud fart and laughed.

Linda gave herself a final rinse, patted me on the head like a good dog, and got out of the shower. I was still kneeling there as she put on my plushest robe and swooshed out of the bathroom. It was only then that I noticed Wallace leaning on the door jamb. He was definitely turned on, then he turned to see to Linda. I just knelt there in the shower until I heard the door close, then stood up to rinse off. I got out of the shower, wrapped myself in a towel.

When I came out of the bathroom Wallace was sitting there in his robe, and went to place my robe over my shoulders. I resisted at first, it still smelled of Linda; but it was more comfortable than the towel.

Wallace led me to the bed and we sat down, him with his arm around me, me with my head down and hands folded on my lap.

"Would you care to tell me what just happened?" he asked, not unkindly.

"I . . . I don't know," I cried, "Nothing like that has ever happened to me before. Sure, I've gotten turned on, but not like with Linda, and God only knows where that submissive shit came from."

"First of all," Wallace said, "are you okay? Do you need anything, anything at all?"

"No, no, I think I'm okay, but how about you? Are you disgusted with me? Do you want me to leave?"

"God, no," he said, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but it was pretty hot. Don't get me wrong, I'd never ask you to do it again, but just how do YOU feel about what happened, what do you want to do going forward?"

"I honestly don't know right now. I think I'd like a good night's sleep with my loving husband's arms wrapped around me. Maybe things will be clearer in the morning."

That was just what we did, and I surprisingly had a blissfully peaceful night's sleep, and was sipping on my first cup of coffee when Wallace came in, grabbed a cup and sat down at the same corner of the table as me.

Neither of us wanted to address the elephant in the room, but all attempts at small talk failed miserably. After a couple of false starts, I managed to start the conversational ball rolling.

"Okay, Honey," I said, "The first thing I want to say is that I'm sorry if I upset you with my actions. In hindsight, I probably should have talked to you first before doing anything. I was just so wound up."

"No apology, needed, Allison. It did come as quite a shock, but it was also an incredible turn-on. So, where do we go from here? Do we stop the game? Do we want to play some more with Linda? I have to admit to very mixed feelings about that. On the one hand it was very hot; on the other hand my protective instincts wanted to throw her out the door; on the other hand, you seemed to really get off on it."

"Well," I said, "besides the fact that you don't have three hands, my feelings are pretty close to yours. As far as Linda is concerned, while I think I might like to explore that a little more, I think I'd like to let things get on a more even keel first. As for the game, I'd like to continue it but with some changes."

"Changes," Wallace said, "What kind of changes?"

"Well, to begin with, I want us to work as a team. I want the woman to know that she is playing with both of us."

"Do you mean that you want to have sex with the women, too?"

"Not necessarily. Look, I know this is confusing. I haven't had much time to think about this either. The main thing is, I'm no longer going to be hiding in the closet. I will be in the room, at least watching. If you're uncomfortable with that, then the game is over."

"No," Wallace said, "I have no problem with that, but what about the other woman? She may not want an audience."

"Then she doesn't get to play with you. We either find another woman or go home by ourselves. In any case, I'll be watching, and more than likely playing with myself. Beyond that will be on a case-by-case basis. If I'm in the mood, and if she is willing, I will join in. Maybe she and I will play while you watch, maybe the three of us will play together."

"I have no issue with any of that," Wallace said, "I'm certainly not losing anything, maybe even gaining a little. It was certainly hot having you watch Linda and me. Speaking of Linda, how do you see this new submissive streak of yours fitting into all this?"

Ah, yes, Linda, I thought, getting a little wet just thinking about that night.

"Well, Linda was certainly a very special case," I said, "I certainly don't plan on being a full-time submissive, though I may want to occasionally incorporate it into our play. You can probably talk me into at least experimenting between ourselves.

"I do want to play with, and yes, submit to, Linda, on occasion. I don't know how often, I think that will depend on how things go the next time."

"I guess that answers my next question," he said, "if there was going to be a next time."

"Oh, yes, " I said with a big grin, "there will be a next time!"

That is a story for another day!

**********************************************************************

Chapter Two - Same Game, New Rules!

After breakfast we went about our usual Saturday chores. We're somewhat atypical in that Wallace doesn't do the yardwork while I do the housework, rather I help him with the yardwork, then he helps me with the housework.

We talked as we worked, mostly about what we were doing, and idle chit-chat, while carefully avoiding talking about our "game."

When we finished our chores, I hopped in the shower and was soon joined by Wallace who started kissing me all over.

"Honey," I said, "stop, I'm sweaty and gross."

"Sweaty, yes," he said, "gross, never!"

He gave me a shampoo and washed me gently, then I returned the favor. When we were finished we sat in our robes drinking wine, still not bringing up how we were going to continue playing our game.

Wallace finally broke the silence.

"Allison," he said, "I'm not sure about this. I'll admit that it's been fun, and last night with Linda was hot, but it seems like this game is getting out of control. Maybe we should just call it all off?"

I sat there staring into the wine as I swirled it around in the glass.

"I don't know if I can," I said quietly with tears in my eyes. "This has gone beyond my simply wanting to find an outlet for your strong sex drive. I wasn't lying to Linda when I said that I've always been a little bi-curious. Now that I have experienced it, I want to explore it some more."

"What about the submissive stuff? Do you intend to "explore" that as well?"

"I . . . I'm not sure," I said softly. "I never in a million years would have thought about that, certainly not as a submissive. As you're surely aware, I have a strong personality, how I could have been so turned on by being submissive is a complete mystery to me."

"I actually have some thoughts on that," Wallace said, surprising me.

I just looked at him, a little too stunned to speak, and motioned for him to continue.

"I've read that sometimes people with high-powered jobs, jobs that require them to be in control all the time, feel the need to relinquish that control, to just for a couple of hours let someone else make all the decisions. You mentioned your "strong personality." Maybe you feel a need to just let go, to not expend the effort to maintain that."

"I understand what you're saying, but I enjoy being strong, being in charge of my own destiny," I cried.

"I'm sure you do, and I'm not suggesting that you want to cast it all away, to be someone's slave, or whatever. Just that sometimes you need to sort of take a "vacation" from it all. I'm really skating on thin ice here, this is hardly my area of expertise. Maybe you should see a counselor or something, get to the root of your issues."

"No, no," I said, "I don't really think that's necessary, at least not yet. I think I get your point, and I think you may be onto something. I will ask you to keep an eye on me, if you think I'm getting in too deep, pull me back from the edge, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphors."

"Well," Wallace said, "where do we go from here?"

"Why don't I cook us a nice dinner, then we can go out and see what happens?"

Wallace agreed, and I shooed him out of the kitchen. He's a sweet man, and tries to help, but he's quite clueless, and it's easier for me to just get him out of my way. I do wonder sometimes if he does it deliberately to get out of the kitchen.

We had a nice dinner, changed, and went to Giorgio's, one of our favorite clubs.

We grabbed a small booth with a curved bench seat, and Wallace went to the bar to get our drinks. While I was waiting, who should I see but the one person I definitely wasn't ready to see, Linda.

Fortunately, Wallace returned with our drinks just as Linda reached our table. Not wanting to be rude, Wallace grabbed another chair from a nearby table and invited Linda to sit.

As soon as Wallace sat down, Linda wasted no time in addressing what was on all of our minds.

"I was hoping that I'd run into you tonight," she said. "I haven't been able to get last night out of my mind, and I was wondering if we could possibly get together again?"

I was tongue-tied, but Wallace stepped right up.

"Yes, that was quite an experience for us, too, one that we really weren't prepared for. We're still processing it, and while it wasn't unpleasant, we're not quite ready to do it again . . ."

"You say that you're 'not quite ready.' Does that mean that you WILL be ready?" Linda asked.

"That remains to be seen," I jumped in, "as Wallace said, we're still processing what happened, it hasn't even been twenty-four hours, and to be honest, pressing us isn't helping."

Linda was taken aback.

"No, no, you misunderstand me," she said quickly, "I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it, and would like to play with you two again."

I didn't quite buy what she was selling, but I decided to be diplomatic.

"I understand, " I said, "why don't you give Wallace your number, and we can call you if we decide to "play" again."

She nearly grabbed Wallace's phone out of his hands and punched her number in, then stood up.

"Thank you for listening to me," she said. "I don't want to put any pressure on you, so I'll leave, and I hope to hear from you soon," and she was gone.

"I suppose that wasn't QUITE as awkward as it could have been," I said with a bit of a grin.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Wallace said, barely containing his amusement.

We sipped on our drinks as we scanned the room, looking for potential playmates.

We both saw her at the same time. Medium height, five-five, five-six with her CFM heels. Long, straight brunette hair that whipped around as she danced with abandon. Her breasts weren't large, which is probably just as well. The way she was throwing her body around her halter dress probably couldn't have contained them if they were any bigger. Her short skirt flared out as she danced; sometimes if she tossed her hips just right, we could see the ass cheeks not covered by her thong.

As she headed toward her table when her last partner pooped out, Wallace approached her and led her back out onto the dance floor. The first dance was a fast one, and Wallace gave me a wink as he checked out her cleavage and bouncing boobs. As soon as the music changed to a slow song, Wallace pulled her close, and by the time the second slow song was halfway done, she was resting her head on his shoulder.

By the end of the third dance they were gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, and Wallace took her hand to lead her to our table. She was still gazing up at Wallace, so she didn't see me right away, so when she did she stopped short.

"Wh . . . Who's that?" she asked Wallace.

Wallace hesitated for just a few seconds.

"That's my wife, Allison," he said.

"Your WIFE!" she nearly screamed, causing a few worried glances in our direction.

"I don't know what kind of game you two are playing," she said, "but I'm not into threesomes OR women," shooting a nasty look at me.

"Not to worry, Dear," I said, "You don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"Then what are YOU doing here," she snarled, "Because you are definitely making me uncomfortable."

"I like to watch," I said softly.

"Watch what . . . oh, fuck, that's sick," she said.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Wallace said, "I was really hoping that you'd come home with us."

"Us?'" she said, "Are you saying that we can't have some fun together if she's not there?"

"Afraid so, I don't "have fun" if Allison isn't there to at least watch."

"At least watch," she said, "Just what does THAT mean?"

"Probably just what you think it means," Wallace said, "If Allison is interested, and you're so inclined, then you two can play as well, with or without me."

"That's it! I'm outta here," she said and stormed away.

"That went well," I said with a smirk.

Wallace sat down with a sigh.

"Oh, well, you know what they say," he said, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, though I guess in this case it was more like a stumble."

I punched him in the arm and we went back to our drinks and danced some more with each other.

We decided to call it a night. The following weekend we were at a different club, but if we thought that our luck would be better, we were sadly mistaken.

She was holding Wallace's hand, giggling as she trailed behind him as he approached our table. She took one look at me, and without saying a word hauled off and slapped him right across the face. She was pulling her arm back to slap him again when Wallace grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me, you sick freak!" she yelled as heads turned in our direction. I tried to calm her down, but the bouncers were already on the scene. Despite our best efforts, the three of us were escorted outside, and were advised that it would be best if we found another club to attend.

The bouncer had to hold her back as we hustled back to our car. We didn't fully release our breath until we were safely back in our own driveway.

We curtailed our "game" for a few weeks, but I started to get an itch and we decided to try again. We went back to one of our favorite clubs, got our drinks and grabbed a table near the dance floor.

We sipped our drinks as we took in the scene, and when the waitress came by we ordered another round and danced to a few songs.

When we returned to our table our drinks were there, and we continued our search for a potential playmate.

I leaned over and whispered into Wallace's ear, "What do you think of her?" nodding my head towards the left side of the dance floor. Wallace followed my gaze and immediately saw who I meant.

She was relatively petite, probably 5' 4" without her three-inch heels, long, jet-black hair and an exotic-looking face. From a distance, I couldn't tell what her heritage was, but she was gorgeous. She was very graceful on the dance floor, if all went well we would see if those moves translated to the bedroom.

She returned to her table, and Wallace waited for a fast song to ask her for their first dance, and she accepted readily. She was definitely an excellent dancer, I was actually a little jealous of her ability.

The big moment came when the music changed to a slow song. Wallace pulled her close and she just melted into his arms.

Halfway through the second slow song I made my move. I approached them and tapped Wallace on the shoulder.

"May I cut in?" I asked.

They parted slightly, and I saw a flash of irritation cross her face as she thought I was trying to cut in on her, but the look turned to one of curiosity as Wallace backed away and I took one hand and wrapped my other hand around her waist as I started to swing her away. She hesitated for just a moment then shrugged her shoulders and let herself get lost in the dancing.

She was a good height for me, her head came to just above my shoulder, and for the rest of the song we kept a respectful distance. As the song ended she started to pull away, but when another slow song started I pulled her in closer, and she had just the merest hesitation before following my lead.

As the band played I got a little bolder. I took my hand from her waist and slid it up her back until it reached the back of her head. I wasn't surprised that I didn't feel a bra strap, as her smallish breasts didn't seem to need the support. When she didn't seem to object I pressed her head onto my shoulder and returned my hand to her waist. I waited just a moment before placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head. She started just a bit before returning her head to my shoulder.

"Just relax and go with the flow," I said, and she did.

When the song ended, and a fast song started, I took her hand and led her back to our table. Wallace had already retrieved her purse and was waiting for us.

She was obviously startled to see Wallace sitting there, and before she could recover I eased her onto the bench and urged her in so that she was sitting between me and Wallace.

She looked nervously back and forth at us, not sure what was going on.

"I . . . don't know what's happening here," she said, "Maybe I should just go," as she tried to get up.

I gave her hand a gentle pat.

"Nothing nefarious, I assure you," I said, with my brightest smile. "Just hear us out, if you still want to leave afterwards we won't try to stop you."

She thought for a moment before giving me a nod and settling back down.

I introduced her to Wallace and me, learned that her name was Louisa, and she was indeed of Hispanic heritage, though her family had been in the U.S. for many generations.

I gave her the Readers' Digest condensed version of our love life and our games, ending with our experience with Linda. I carefully left out any mention of our submission games, concentrating on my desire to openly watch, and possibly participate.

Louisa took a little longer to digest that information before giving a nervous nod.

"O . . . Okay," she said, "I think we can give it a try, see how it goes."

"That's terrific! Do you have someone you'd like to tell where you're going, just in case we ARE serial killers?" I said with a grin.

"No, that's okay, I'm cool," she said. "Do you guys want to dance some more, or just get going?"

Wallace and I exchanged glances.

"I believe that I can speak for Allison, that we are very anxious to see how this goes!"

Although she was going to follow us back to our place, I gave her our address in case we got separated, and off we went.