Hot Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa was very impressed by our home, and Wallace served a round of drinks as we each settled our nerves.

"As I'm sure I don't need to tell you, this sort of thing is all new to me," Louisa said. "Where do we begin?"

"For now, let's just start with the basics," I said. "I'll sit over here, and you two sit on the couch and just do what comes naturally." I gave a nervous smile as I moved a comfortable chair into a semi-dark corner of the room, and settled down to watch.

Louisa obviously found doing "what comes naturally" quite unnatural given the circumstances, but Wallace broke the tension by putting his arm around her and pulling her in for a deep kiss, which she was soon reciprocating.

I couldn't believe it; they had barely gone beyond basic necking and I was already getting turned on.

As Wallace started stroking her breast, I saw her glance over at me, I guess to reassure herself that I was really okay with this. I gave her a smile as I caressed my own breasts, and she relaxed and threw her head back with a small moan, arching her breasts, and it might have been my imagination, but I swear I saw her nipples poke through her dress.

Wallace continued his steady assault, his left hand steadily moving up her thigh while his right hand lowered the zipper on her dress. He untied the halter, and as the front of her dress dropped, her breasts actually looked a little larger than I thought, but firm and perky, with her nipples definitely on high-beam. She had smallish areolae, just barely bigger than her dark nipples, and a little puffy.

Wallace stood up, pulling her up gently by the hand, letting her dress pool at her feet. As he led her to the bedroom, they walked past me, and Louisa gave one final glance at me, then turned all of her attention to Wallace. Her panties were a tiny thong, barely more than a G-string, and I was almost drooling at the sight of her firm ass when it gave a tantalizing jiggle as she walked.

When I entered the bedroom and sat down in the chair that we had prepared, Wallace was on his knees starting to pull down her panties. I was shivering in anticipation, but was mildly disappointed to see that she was totally shaved. It's really not my favorite look, especially on a woman as petite as Louisa. It made her look like a little girl, although she certainly wasn't acting like one, as she was pulling and twisting her nipples.

As Wallace sat her on the bed, spreading her legs to go down on her, I was slowly removing my clothes, the better to play with myself. It took no time at all for Wallace to bring her to a crashing orgasm. Wallace didn't wait for Louisa to suck him off, just moved her onto the bed and plunged into her with one smooth stroke. As he steadily stroked in and out, Louisa was in a state of rapture, her legs digging into his ass urging him in ever deeper as her hands clawed his back. I knew those would need some treatment, but that was the least of our concerns at the moment.

Just as I fingered myself to an orgasm, Louisa had her second one of the night, throwing her head back with her mouth open wide with no sound coming out. Wallace eased back on his tempo to allow her to recover, and as she did she was obviously amazed that Wallace hadn't come yet, and was still going strong.

Before she could say anything, Wallace was kissing her passionately, and their tongues were dueling as Wallace picked up his pace. This time he was pounding her hard, like a pile-driver, and I was afraid that he might harm her tiny body, but she gave just as good as she got, and soon they were coming together.

I wasn't sure if she was up for doing anything with me, but as Wallace, to her surprise, went down on her, eating his own cum out of her pussy, I slid carefully under him and began sucking on him to clean off his cock. The mixture of his cum and her pussy juices tasted divine, I didn't even need to touch myself to come, and Louisa looked at me wild-eyed as she came yet again.

Wallace went into the bathroom to clean up as I climbed up on the bed and pulled Louisa up to rest her head on my shoulder. For a few moments I simply stroked her hair and gently kissed her on top of her head.

"He's something else," I said, "isn't he?"

Louisa could only nod her head.

"Now you know why I'm so willing to "share" him . . ."

Louisa gave me a puzzled look.

"I mean, imagine getting that every night. I know that right now, you're thinking. 'Why not?' but trust me, your poor pussy would be looking for some relief pretty damn soon."

She thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I can see your point."

Just then, Wallace came out of the bathroom, still sporting a major erection. Louisa could hardly believe it.

"Please excuse me for a moment, Louisa," I said as I walked over, dropped to my knees, and gave Wallace some sweet relief. It didn't take long for Wallace to come in my mouth, and I took it all greedily, swallowing every drop.

As Wallace stripped the bed, I took Louisa by the hand to the shower, where we bathed each other. As much as I wanted to, I didn't think that Louisa was quite ready for any girl-on-girl action. Yet.

After we dried off, we joined Wallace in bed, Louisa got in face-to-face with Wallace, while I spooned against Louisa's back, and Wallace and I each threw an arm across Louisa and over each other.

When I awoke, Wallace was already out of bed, and I could hear him knocking about in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Louisa had rolled over in her sleep. My arm was still over her, and her arm was now over me, and my face was buried in her hair, smelling her sweet aroma. Not wanting to push things too far, too fast, I carefully disentangled myself and went to use the bathroom.

As I came back into the bedroom, Louisa was just waking up, stretching languorously. She opened her eyes and gave me a smile that almost pulled me back into the bed, but my better judgment took over and I went to the kitchen and Wallace for a much-needed cup of coffee.

Louisa came into the kitchen looking more bright-eyed and bushy-tailed than I felt even after two cups of coffee. Bitch!

"Well, Louisa," Wallace said, "What do you think about last night?"

"It was certainly different," she said with a grin. "Not nearly as weird as I thought it would be, although I was so caught up with what Wallace and I were doing that I really didn't dwell very much on the situation.

"I began to realize I wasn't in Kansas anymore when you sucked Wallace off while he was cleaning me up, then held me while he was cleaning up. It really hit me when we showered together. I've showered with other women before, but that was in locker rooms and such, never so sensuously.

"I've never felt warmth like I felt when we all curled up in bed together. Please tell me this isn't just a one-night stand!"

That brought Wallace and me up short. I looked at Wallace, then he looked at me. I guess the ball was in my court. I had to tread carefully; I was already fond of Louisa, and didn't want to hurt her, but I wasn't sure that Wallace or I were ready for any sort of a long-term, or even short-term for that matter, commitment.

"Louisa, we had a lot of fun last night . . ." I could see her lip already starting to quiver. ". . . and I can't deny that it COULD have been a one-night stand." I saw a glimmer of hope in her eyes, and shot a glance at Wallace who gave me a nod.

"I don't want to lead you on. This was never meant to be more than a way to let Wallace relieve some sexual tension without me worrying about him wandering. It was very special with you last night, and we would definitely like to see you again, stretch our boundaries a bit." I chose to leave that vague, hoped she wouldn't get too curious, too soon. "However, we don't want to be tied down, or tie you down. For now, you should consider this an occasional Friends With Benefits arrangement, go out, see other people, leave yourself open to new experiences. If this is meant to be anything more, let's let it happen at its own pace, not force it to be something it's not. Do you understand? Does that make sense to you?"

Somewhat reluctantly she nodded, then came over and sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my hair. She wasn't exactly crying, but I could hear some soft sniffles.

Wallace got up and started rubbing Louisa's back until she got up and went back to her chair, and we all had a quiet breakfast.

Not much more was said as Louisa got dressed. We exchanged numbers, and she was gone.

Wallace and I exchanged glances and sat together on our couch, each wondering just what the Hell we had gotten ourselves into.

After Louisa left we went about our usual Saturday chores, broken up by an unusually quiet lunch.

At dinner the elephant in the room was casting a large shadow, when we both started talking at once.

"You can start," I said to Wallace.

Pursing his lips, Wallace said, "I think we can agree that this is a pretty fine mess we've gotten ourselves into."

I could only nod in agreement.

"The first thing we all have to realize, and this includes Louisa, is this was just a first 'date,'" he said, "and it's much too soon to be considering the long-term ramifications."

"I agree," I said, "Yes, we had fun last night, but who's to say how we'll feel about her, or her about us, as we get to really know each other. I'm not sure that she totally bought into what we were saying, and I don't want to hurt her if we decide that we're not interested in any sort of a long-term relationship. Why don't I call her and set up a girls only lunch, maybe do some shopping, without the pressure of having you around. No offense."

"None taken," he said, "I think that's a great idea. If it goes well, maybe we can get together some time for a dinner = JUST dinner - to start to really get to know each other."

With that we called it an early night and retired to an evening of gentle love making.

**********************************************************************

Chapter Three - A Date With Louisa

We had a quiet breakfast, making the usual married couple chit-chat, neither of us seemed to want to bring up our "game" right then, though we knew we couldn't put it off forever.

We worked on our chores, talking much less than usual, only what was needed to accomplish our tasks.

The near silence continued through supper, but as we finished the clean-up I saw a change come over Wallace's face.

After he dried his hands he turned to me.

"On your knees," he said sternly.

I was frozen in place. I couldn't fathom what was happening.

"On. Your. Knees!" he repeated, pressing gently, but firmly on my shoulders.

Still puzzled, I sank to my knees in front of him.

"Take out my cock," he said.

Then it dawned on me; he was testing my submissiveness, seeing if what I experienced with Linda was really a part of me or just an aberration. I honestly wasn't sure myself, but made up my mind to give it an honest shot, and began to unzip his pants.

His cock wasn't erect yet, but was firming up as I pulled it out of his underwear.

"Lick it," he said, and I obediently licked up each side as it began to get harder.

"Now, suck it!" he ordered.

I felt myself getting moist, but nowhere near as wet as I do when I get really turned on, then took his cock in my mouth and began bobbing up and down, taking more and more in until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I continued moving up and down his length, swirling my tongue around the head whenever it was in range.

I could feel the tell-tale twitches that indicated that he was getting close to his orgasm.

"Stop," he said, "Stand up and drop your pants, underwear, too, then turn around and bend over."

I hesitated just a moment, then followed his instructions to the letter. With my hands braced on the counter, his hands grabbed by ass cheeks, roughly squeezing them, then he began spanking my ass with one hand. He wasn't doing it awfully hard, but he wasn't particularly gentle either. While he was spanking me, his other hand was rubbing my pussy; as I got wetter and wetter, he began to probe my pussy, first with one finger, then with two.

I was groaning with need, and when he withdrew his fingers I was about to beg him to continue, but he thankfully rammed his hard cock home with one stroke, making me gasp with pleasure. His hands started out grabbing me by my hips, then slid up my body to grab my tits and twist my nipples. I was really getting turned on, and could feel my pussy juices leaking past Wallace's cock and dripping down my leg.

He reached up, grabbed a fistful of hair, and twisted my head around to kiss me forcefully. He continued to massage my breasts with his other hand, and just as I felt that I could hold back my release no longer, I felt him shoot his cum inside me, and let my orgasm roll over me, gasping as if I had run a hundred-yard dash.

Wallace scooped me up and carried me to our bed. He got a warm cloth from our bathroom, gently wiped me down, then snuggled in behind be, wrapping his strong arms around me.

"So," Wallace said, "How did you like the dominant me?"

I paused for a moment, deep in thought.

"Well, it was certainly different . . ."

"Different "good," or different "bad?"" Wallace asked.

"Certainly not "bad,"" I said, "but definitely not as good as it usually is when you make love to me. You FUCKED me just now, and I have to say that I prefer you to make love to me."

"Would you like me to do it again sometime?"

"Not anytime, soon, that's for sure," I said, "It wouldn't bother me if we never did it again, but if it turns you on, I wouldn't mind it on occasion."

"That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement," he said, "so I don't think I should be doing it, but if I ever should try it again, and you don't like it, just say no, and I'll stop."

"That's sweet," I said, gave him a kiss, and we curled up and fell asleep.

Monday, I saw Linda's name come up on my Caller ID. After my session Sunday with Wallace, Linda was the last person I wanted to deal with, so I ignored the call, and was pleased to see that she didn't leave a message. It did make me think of Louisa, so I looked up her number and gave her a call.

"H . . . Hello?" she answered.

From the hesitation in her voice she must have known it was me. Maybe she already put me into her Contacts.

"Hi, Louisa, how are you doing?"

"Fine," she said, "just a little nervous."

"No, need to be nervous, Dear," I said, "I was just wondering if you could get an afternoon off this week. We could meet for lunch, then do a little shopping, just you and me."

"Yes, I think I'd like that. Is Friday too late?"

"No," I said, "Friday is fine, maybe we'll meet up with Wallace for dinner."

"W . . . W . . . Wallace?" Louisa asked nervously.

I couldn't help smiling.

"Just dinner, Louisa," I said, trying to reassure her. "We think it would be good to get to know each other better." I swear I heard a sigh, I'm not sure if it was of relief or disappointment.

The rest of the week was relatively normal, except for the fact that I was on pins and needles waiting to see what Friday would bring.

After a light breakfast, I sent Wallace off to work. I had a luxurious bubble bath and shaved my underarms and legs. I got out of the tub and trimmed my bush, then I had to decide what to wear.

Initially I pulled out a basic plain white, modest bra and panty set, but almost immediately rejected them. I didn't know how the day was going to go, but I wanted to be ready for anything.

The set I settled on wasn't exactly Victoria's Secret, but it was black, lacy and just a smidgen skimpier. The bra showed a little more cleavage and pushed the girls a little more up and together.

I wore a nice, silky white blouse, unbuttoned just enough to show a little cleavage. My jeans were dressy, not super tight, but not casual fit, either. I wore flats in case we did a lot of walking in the mall. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, and had another cup of coffee while I waited for Louisa.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang. I pulled myself together and let her in. We hugged loosely, giving each other air kisses on each cheek, then I grabbed my coat and we went out to my car.

I took her to Nellie Rose, a small family breakfast/lunch place. It's not the quietest place, not conducive to serious conversation, so we just made idle chit-chat over her Eggs Benedict and my mushroom omelet, though I did learn a little about her.

"Tell me, Louisa, how is it that a hot lady like you hasn't snagged a husband?"

She seemed pensive, and I was afraid that I might have already over-stepped my bounds.

"Actually, I did. I dated my high school sweetheart all through college, and we got married right after graduation."

"What happened to put you back on the market?" I asked. "Nothing terribly bad, I hope?"

"I guess it depends on your definition. Neither of us cheated if that's what you're thinking . . ."

"No, no, I didn't mean to imply that either you or your ex did anything wrong, I was just wondering what caused you to split."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I guess I'm still a little sensitive about the issue. It's only been a year and my mother still doesn't understand. 'Sam was such a great guy,' 'What did he do that was so bad that you had to get a divorce?'

"The simple fact is that he was, he is still a great guy and did nothing to cause the divorce. We simply got married too young, we never got a chance to experience the world without being attached at the hip. If I had never known him and met him now, I could see us being together. Fuck, if we meet again in a couple of years and are both free it wouldn't shock me if we got back together."

"Wow," I said, "that's pretty deep. I have to admire your mature attitude about it. Do you think Sam feels the same way?"

She made a sad smile.

"Oh, I know he does. He calls every week or two trying to get back together. I keep trying to tell him that he's being counter-productive, that until we make a clean break we can't establish the independent lives that might let us reconnect on a mature level."

With that, we settled our bill and headed out for some retail therapy.

We started at the shoe store, because, let's face it, you can never have enough shoes.

"Let's go to Victoria's Secret, see if we can find something to get Wallace turned on, not that he needs any help."

"No," she said, "not Victoria's Secret, let's go to Aerie instead."

"Aerie? I've never heard of that."

"They make lingerie for real women, sexy but comfortable."

"Sounds cool. Let's check it out."

Louisa was suitably impressed by my bra and panties, and seemed a little embarrassed by her plain white set, but we had a lot of fun trying on the different pieces, and while we were tempted, we stayed out of mischief in the changing rooms. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy sneaking peeks at Louisa's sexy body, and I caught her doing the same to me.

I bought several pieces that I was sure that Wallace would enjoy seeing me in, or more accurately out of, then it was time to meet Wallace for dinner.

Louisa seemed nervous.

"Relax, Louisa, it's just dinner."

"Come on, Allison, you know it's more than that!"

"Only if you want it to be. I promise we won't pressure you, it's just three friends having dinner together, getting to know each other."

She still seemed unsure but nodded her acceptance.

We met Wallace at Amelia's for dinner, and while we had great food and conversation, Louisa was obviously on edge, waiting for us to put some moves on her, but we were true to our word, and after coffee and dessert we followed Wallace back to our house.

It was late so we said our good-byes in the driveway with warm hugs and friendly kisses, and sent Louisa on her way. I think she was disappointed that we didn't invite her in to spend the night. If I'm to be honest, I was a little disappointed as well.