Hot Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,176 Followers

"Oh god, yes. Yes yes. My nipples and pussy. Yes. Yes. Cumming hard. Oh god, yes."

"Cum in her Glenn. Fill her pussy. Shoot that hot cum in her. Make her scream some more."

He grabs her waist and holds her down on his bone. He grinds on her as J and Carol suck her nipples.

"Cumming in you. Take my cum. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Jan screams again as J and Carol bite her nipples. Her pussy milks all of his cum in her and she passes out. They catch her before she falls on the floor. Glenn's head has fallen back and his eyes are closed. They lay Jan on the floor and wait for her to come to. She stirs and looks around. Carol motions for Carl and Dan to join her. Carol pulls her legs open an attacks her cum filled pussy. Carl and Dan suck her nipples.

"Oh god, help me. I'm going to die cumming. Yes. Yes. Make me cum. Yes. Yes."

Carol sucks all the cum she can and shoves two finger in her pussy. She curls them up to her G spot and attacks her clit. Jan cums and passes out again. They leave her there. Her body is convulsing on it's own.

"J, you're next. Carl, lay down and get ready for her.'

"J moves over and grabs Carl's cock. She kneels down and takes it in her mouth. She takes a deep breath and takes all down her neck. Carl moans as her nose touches his pubic hair.

"Oh god. She took it all. Oh god. What a woman. Yes. Yes."

"OK, J, fuck him. Fuck him hard."

Carol and Dan get ready to attack her nipples.

J raises up and pulls his cock to her pussy. She lines it up and drops on it. She takes it all in one stroke. She cries out and cums.

"Oh yes. Big cock in me. Yes. Yes. Hard cock in my pussy."

Carol and Dan take her nipples. J screams and cums. Carl holds her on his bone and her orgasms run together. She screams and cums, one quickly followed by another. She flops around like rag doll. Dan's cum builds and he thrusts up in her and unloads. J screams again as they cum together.

Jan and Glenn have come back and are watching.

"I think it's Carols turn now. Let's get her."

Dan grabs her and pulls her to the floor. He flips her on her stomach and quickly pulls her hips up and licks her asshole. She squeals and he licks her more. He sticks his finger in her pussy and finger fucks her hard. Glenn moves in front of her and she takes his cock in her mouth. J and Jan lay under her and suck on her nipples. Dan shoves his cock in her pussy and she cries out and cums. She is sucking a cock, getting her nipples sucked and has a cock in her pussy. She is on overload. She is screaming and cumming. Glenn shoots his cum in her mouth and she swallows it all. J and Jan bite her nipples as Dan fills her pussy with his cum.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh god, yes. Cumming so hard. Yes. Yes."

She has one last orgasm and passes out. The let her fall on the carpet. Everyone sits and tries to regain their composure. The all look at each other and smile. J moves over by Dan and gives him a hug. She whispers in his ear.

"I love you baby. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I love you too, baby. Give me a big hug."

The hold each other.

She says to Dan.

"Baby, let's go take a shower."

The get up and leave. She stops him in the bathroom.

"Sweetheart, all this swapping is fun, but I want to sleep tonight with your cum in me. It's so much better when you cum in me. Your cum is special because it has love in it."

He chokes up and hugs her.

"I love you, baby. You are so special to me too."

The get in the shower and she douches all the cum out of her. They dry off and go in the hole. They get in bed and she pulls the covers over them. She snuggles up and she takes his cock in her hand.

"I want your big cock in me. I want some of your love cum in me."

The kiss and caress each other. Their passion rises and she takes his cock in her. She locks her legs around him and holds him deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes, baby. Your so special in me. Put some love juice in me. Fill me with it."

They stroke and grind to a loving mutual orgasm. They spoon and fall asleep.

Dan wakes the next morning. J is sitting at his desk. She is just looking at his blank monitor. He shakes himself awake.

"What's up, baby? You look deep in thought."

"I am. I've been thinking about all this swapping. I really enjoy the incest thing with my dad. I know that attraction you have to Carol. I don't want to have sex with anyone else. Just you and my daddy. It's not the same with strangers. It's more like masturbation. It's ok, but the thrill of doing daddy is not there. The sex with you is out of this world. The thing I did with Carol was really nice too. I never did that before. I could do that again."

"I understand, baby. I will always want sex with you and mom. I can pass having it with Jan. Let's go and stay at your house the rest of the weekend. They can do whatever they want. They can make their own choices."

"I hope this doesn't upset their plans for the weekend. I don't want that to happen."

"I think they'll be ok with it. We can tell mom about our decision and they can work out their own details."

She sits in his lap and gives him a big hug.

"Thanks for understanding. It's one of the many things I love about you."

"Let's go talk to mom, I think she is up."

The find Carol in the kitchen making breakfast. Everyone else is still in bed.

"So, mom. How was that sleeping four in one bed? Did you guys have fun?"

"It got real busy there for a while. I've never done that before."

"We need to talk to you. We decided we don't want to do the swap thing anymore. We are all for the incest part, but J is feeling a little strange having sex with someone outside of the family. I have to respect her feelings. I hope you understand."

"Of course I understand. If you guys want to opt out it's your choice."

J hugs Carol.

"Thanks for being so understanding. We are going to my house for the rest of the weekend. You guys stay here and have fun. Please tell Jan and Carl it's nothing personal. They're really nice and I don't want to hurt their feelings."

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll understand. You two go have a fun weekend and I'll see you on Monday."

"Come on, baby. I'll give you something for breakfast."

They hug and kiss Carol goodbye.

J closes the door and locks it.

"Stay out, world. I'm gonna fuck my sweetie."

""Help! Help! I've been kidnapped. Help! Help! Some woman is going to have her way with me!"

"Yes, I am. Get your hunk ass in the bedroom and get naked."

They quickly undress and J pushes him on the bed. She sits on his thighs and grabs his cock. She jacks it a few strokes and takes it in her mouth. One hand cups his balls. She drags her nails under them. She sucks on one finger and slowly sticks it up his ass. He gasps squeezes it with his sphincter muscles. She laughs and throats him. She milks his cock with her throat muscles and finger fucks his asshole. He pelvis is on automatic. He humps into her throat. His sphincter muscle clamps on her finger and his cock flares. His cum blasts her throat.

"yes. Yes. Cumming in your mouth. Take my hot cum. Oh yes. Oh yes."

She swallows it all without spilling a drop. She moves up quickly and kisses him. He tastes his cum on her tongue.

"How does that taste, big boy? I love it. I could drink it all day."

He tries to regain his breath.

"Not as bad as I thought. I never tasted it before. Just a little salty. Maybe you can talk me into licking some out of your pussy."

"Oh wow. I would like that. You might like our love juice mixed together."

She moves down and licks his balls. She sucks each one in her mouth. Dan moans.

"yes, baby. Love on my balls. Your mouth is great."

His cock comes up to full hard and she rubs the head on her pussy lips. She slowly slides it up in her.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy. I wish I could keep it in me all the time. It just fits perfect. I can feel you bone and you touch my cervix. A perfect fit. Now I'm going to make you fill me with your love juice."

"Take it baby, it's all yours. Make me fill your pussy."

She grinds and squeezes him. She pushes her cervix against the head of his cock. She cries out and cums. He grabs her and holds her all the way in. He flexes his cock and she cums again. He Keeps her cumming and cumming. Her pussy starts convulsing on is cock. He pinches her nipples and she cries out and keeps cumming. His orgasm builds and he fills her with his cum.

"Take it baby, take my cum. Squeeze it all in your pussy."

"Yes, baby. Cum in me. Give me that hot cum. Yes. Yes."

He pulls her down on his chest and hugs her.

"Oh baby. You make me cum so much I lose my mind. Every time is out of this world. I'm so happy when we are together. Let's do this all weekend. Just you and me."

"You're on baby. Just you and me fucking our brains out."

She kisses him all over his face and neck.

"mmmm My baby. My sweet baby."

She snuggles under his chin and purrs for him.

"I love you, baby. I love you so much."

He caresses her face and holds her tight.

Glenn, Carl and Jan walk naked into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready you sleepy heads. Sit and pig out."

She pours coffee for everyone.

"The love birds decided they want to spend some time together. They went to J's house.

Jan says.

"Aww. Aren't they sweet. I expect them to get married one of these days."

"I do too. The seem so in love. It's so nice to see that."

"Well, my house will smell like two sex maniacs have been there. I'll have to air it out."

Jan sits on Glenn's lap.

"Let's make Carol's house smell like that too. Hurry up and eat. I'm going to fuck you some more."

Carol remarks.

"You animals. All you think about is fucking."

Carl comments.

"It's all I think about too. Hurry and eat, Carol. We can help them smell up the house."

The fuck and suck till Sunday evening. Carol drives them to the airport.

"Jan, we need to do this often. I really enjoy it. It's a shame you live so far away."

"I love it too. There is nothing keeping me there. I wonder if Carl and I should move closer to you guys."

"That's a good idea. You could cash out your house and buy one here. See what you can do about that."

They hug and kiss goodbye and fly off into the distance.

"Well, baby. They are gone. It's just you and me now. What do you want to do?"

He smiles and looks at her.

"First I want you naked. Then we can think of something. Two minds like ours should be able to make something pop up."

"I know how to make you pop up. Watch this."

She slowly undresses and kneels between his knees. She drags her nails down his thighs. He groans. His cock twitches and starts filling with blood. She holds his balls and kisses his cock. It come to full hard and she takes it in her mouth. She throats him and he gasps.

"Yes. Yes. Your hot mouth. Yes. Yes. Get ready for my cum."

"Give it to me, baby. Cum hard in my mouth. Let me drink your love juice. Cum for me."

She drags her nails over his asshole. His cock flares and he unloads in her mouth. She swallows every drop. She helps him stand and leads him to the bedroom. He flops on the bed and she snuggles up next to him.

"I love you. I love drinking your cum too. Now I want you to fuck me. I'm going to suck you back to hard and I want your big cock in me. I want more of you cum in my pussy."

She slides down and throats him again. His cock fills with blood and her flips her over. He lines his cock up with her pussy and shoves it all in her. She cries out and cums.

"Yes, baby. Take me hard. Fuck me. Fuck Fuck. Fuck me hard with that big hard cock."

She locks her ankles behind his ass. She puts her arms around him and pulls him deep in her.

"Gonna cum in you. Gonna fill you with my cum. My cock is almost ready to unload in you."

She pulls him down on her hard and squeezes her pussy muscles. His cock flexes and his load explodes in her pussy. She cries out and milks it all in her.

"Hot cum. Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. You're cumming in me. Filling me with your hot cum. Oh god, yes."

He keeps her legs locked around him. She sucks a big hickey up on his neck.

"Now you're marked. I put my owners mark on you. All the women will see that your taken."

"I'm taken, all right. To heaven. You are the hottest fuck on the planet. I've never felt like this. It's all new to me. Every time it's just like the first time."

"I fuck you like that because I love you. I want it to be good every time. I love pleasing you."

"You know something. We need to make some different living arrangements. I want to be with you every night. We need to work something out."

"I would like having you around me all the time. You make me feel so special. I've never had that before and I like it."

"We have two houses here. It should be an easy fix the way I see it. I'm sure the kids would like to live together. We can run it by them and see what comes up. I expect they will get married when they finish school. The will need a place to raise their babies."

"Speaking of babies. I would have your baby. Daniel needs a brother or sister. I could go off the pill and you could knock me up. What do you think of that?"

"It's entered my mind. I haven't given it any real serious thought. You can go off the pill if you want. I'll let you make the call on that. It's going to be really hard for you to get rid of me."

Carol almost pees herself.

'He is going to ask me to marry him. He just needs to get his courage up. Oh my god.'

"Baby. I took my last pill last night. I'll be ready for your hot seed in a few weeks."

He looks at her and smiles.

'I want to be with her forever. I just need to wait for the right time to ask her.'

"I can just see those little swimmers going for you egg. All of them fighting each other for the prize."

""I know just where to put those little swimmers. I have a hot spot just for them."

"I have to get up and feed Daniel. He should be waking up soon."

"OK, do you mama stuff and I'll take a nap. I forgot how to do all that stuff."

While she is tending to Daniel, J and Dan show up.

"Hi mom. Is everything back to normal now? Did Jan and Carl get off ok?"

"Yep. All normal. Daniel is hungry and Glenn is fucked out and taking a nap."

"Good for you. Keep him fucked out."

"He and I were talking about some different living arrangements. We want to be together all the time now. I want him to move in here with me. He suggested you two might want to live in his house. We wanted to run it by you and see what you thought."

He looks at J and sees her smile.

"Sounds good, mom. I'd like to shack up with J. I want to be with her all the time too."

She looks and Dan.

"Great minds think alike, baby. I could snuggle with you every night. I like that idea."

"You know what else we talked about? I'm going off the pill. I want to give Glenn a baby. Daniel needs a brother or sister."

J says.

"Wow. You guys have done some serious talking since we saw you last. Did he propose yet."

"Not yet. He just needs to get his courage up. He will. I can see it in his eyes."

"Oh wow. I'm gonna have a new mommy. Way cool. You would be the best mommy in the world."

J gives her hug, walks out and goes to the bedroom. She wakes Glenn up.

"Daddy. Are you going to ask Carol to marry you. You should. I can see how much you love her. Grow some balls and ask her."

He laughs.

"I will. I was just waiting for the right time. I'm going to get you a new mother."

"Daddy. That would make me so happy. I love Carol. She would make a great mommy."

She hugs him and grabs his cock.

"You need to get this busy and knock her up. I want a little sister. A brother would be ok, but a sister would be great."

"She keeps it very busy. She's an animal in bed. I didn't know women like her existed. She wants to fuck all the time.."

"Aw, poor baby. Is she too much for you?"

"I'm doing my best to keep up with her."

"Dan is the same way. It must run in the family. I'll have trouble working you into my schedule. He is in me all the time."

"Maybe I could make an appointment with your pussy. How does that sound."

The both laugh.

"Carol said you are moving in with her. Dan and I want to live in our house. Is that ok with you."

"Sure, baby. You two have my blessing. Another thing. I expect to be a grandpa one day. You are on notice for that."

"I'd love to make you a grandpa. We will probably wait till we finish school for that. It would be hard to go to school and take care of a baby. Dan hasn't proposed to me yet. He may have to grow some balls like you."

J goes back to the kitchen.

"Dan, we need to start moving your stuff to my house. You can set up your hole in my old bedroom. We can take over daddies room."

"Yeah, it will take a while. I need to rent something haul my desk in."

They all work to get the living arrangements set.

"Well, baby. We need to mark our new territory. Let's fuck in each room and make them ours."

Dan takes her clothes off and then his. He leans down and sucks her nipple. He holds her ass cheeks as the sucks up both nipples. She holds his head to her.

"That makes little lightening bolts go right to my pussy. I think I'm wet already. You turn me on so quick with that hot mouth."

He pushes her on the bed. She opens her legs and shows him her pussy. He falls between her legs and kisses her pussy. She squeals and holds head against her. He gets his finger wet and sticks it in her asshole. She gasps and opens her legs wider.

"Do me baby. Do me. Make me cum on your mouth."

He sticks two fingers in her pussy and licks her pussy lips. He licks and kisses her pussy lips. She cums on his tongue. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. He touches it with the tip of his tongue. She cries out and cums again. He curls his fingers up and finds her G spot. He rubs it and sucks her clit hard. She screams and cums. He holds her in orgasm for a few minutes. Her feet are walking the ceiling. He lets up and quickly sticks his cock in her. She screams and cums again. He hits her cervix and she keeps cumming. He pulls out and waits. She comes back to earth and he hits her cervix again. She screams again as she cums. He fucks her hard and his cum rises. She pulls him down on her bone and they both cum together. He falls off, trying to breathe. She holds him close.

"I love you, baby. You make me cum so hard. Your hot cum on my cervix is heaven."

"It's good practice for when I put little swimmers in you. I can put them right on your hot spot so they don't have to swim very far."

"You bad boy. Thinking of knocking me up. What a horn dog you are."

"I know. I like being a daddy. It's the greatest."

"We probably should wait till we finish school for that. I want to have your babies, but not right now."

"We have a willing baby sitter. Mom would love taking care of her grand babies. She is the best mom in the world. But you're right. We have lots of time to think about it."

"Oh my god, it's Jan calling."

"Hi Jan. What's up?"

"Wow, did you get your asking price?"

"Way to go. Are you coming here?"

"Aw. He fill in love. How sweet."

"No problem. Dan's room is empty. He and J are living in Glenn's house. Glenn is living with me."

"No, not yet, but he will. He just needs to get his courage up."

"I'm so glad you got it worked out."

"OK, drive carefully. See you in a few."

"Bye bye."

A few hours later Glenn comes home.

"Hi sweetheart. You look like you had a hard day. Come and sit and I'll make you some coffee."

She pours him some coffee.

"Jan called today. She sold her house and is on her way here."

"That was pretty fast. How did she come out on it?"

"She said she got her asking price. I think it was almost paid off. She had to split with her ex. I think she came out ok."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,176 Followers