Hot Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,177 Followers

"Good for her. Is she going to stay here. Dan's room is empty. She could use it."

"That was my plan. Are you ok with it.?"

"Sure, as far as I'm concerned. She is your best friend. I don't know if I can keep up with both of you.

I'm no spring chicken."

'What if we promise to take it easy on you."

They both laugh.

Jan arrives with her car full of personal possessions. She moves into Dan's old room. Glenn does his best to keep both women fucked. Carol is off the pill and they are trying to get pregnant. Jan is not doing birth control.

"Three weeks later, Carol's period is late."

"Glenn, baby. I'm three days late. I may have a baby in me."

"When can you test to see?"

"I'll wait another two weeks and get a test kit. You may be a daddy again. How about that."

"I guess one of my little swimmers found the prize."

"I'm so happy about this. I'm looking forward to being a mommy again."

Two weeks later, Jan's period is late.

"Carol. I'm late. I think Glenn has us both knocked up."

"Are you ok with this?"

"Sure. I've been fucking him with no protection. It was bound to happen. I'll tell him tonight and see how her reacts. I hope he is as happy as I am."

"I'm sure he will be."

"I gotta tell Dan and J. They probably think we're crazy, getting pregnant this late in life."

"Oh well. I'm thrilled about it."

Two weeks later, Glen and Carol get married.

Nine months later, both give birth. Carol has a boy and Jan has a girl. They are proud mommies and Glenn is a proud daddy.

Dan and J finish school and get married. Ten months later she has a baby boy.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,177 Followers