Hot New Roommate Saga Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled down her dress to expose her tits and as he did, she lowered herself to his groin and started going down on him.

As amazing as it was pulling a train on Alex, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I also knew that I didn't care and needed some relief. As I watched her blow my best friend I pumped away and felt myself let go. I came in her pussy for what felt like 20 seconds.

She turned to me, smiled and went back to servicing Mike. He lasted only 30 seconds more. He must have been as horny as I had been. He blew his load in her mouth and she looked up at him and swallowed.

"Excuse me while I finish" she said. And laid on the floor in front of us. I could see my cum streaming down her inner thigh. She fingered herself right in front of us. After about 3 minutes. She started letting out little cries of pleasure and started trembling. She just laid there for several moments breathing heavily.

From the time we got into the room until the time all three of us had cum was about 5 minutes... tops.

Both Mike and I put our boxers back on (we still had our shirts on) and sat down on our beds. Alex got up cleaned herself up and asked us if we wanted a beer.

"Yeah I need one after tonight," Mike said.

"Me too" I said.

Alex, still naked, walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed three beers. She handed one to me, popped one open for herself and sat down on Mike's lap.

"What a fun night that was. I've never let myself get so crazy. Between the casino, the amazing restaurant, flashing my titties to a bunch of guys at the bar, and then winning the contest, I'd say this has been the best night of my life."

While I had by no means forgotten our winnings from earlier, all the hot girls from the strip club and Alex's amazing performance had taken the main focus of my thoughts.

"It's funny" she continued, "I've never so much as flashed a few guys before last night. But being naked in front of you guys and just being so... dirty the last few hours has been so liberating. It's been so exciting watching your faces and the reactions of the guys at the bar and the strip club as I showed my bare body. I just want to keep my clothes off and continue the fun. Are you ok if I stay naked for the night?"

"Yeah, I definitely don't have a problem with that. Tom, how about you?" Said Mike.

"I can deal with it if you can!" I said.

"Great! It'll almost feel weird getting dressed tomorrow and going back to normal, but I guess the fun has to end."

"Well we can continue the fun when we get back home!"

"I don't know... I think it will be more fun if it only happens occasionally. If I'm naked and fuck you guys every day it'll become routine. We should save it for special occasions."

"Like Sunday through Saturday evenings?" I joked.

"No! Like randomly when you're not expecting it. That way you guys can still bring other girls back to the apartment and not have me sitting around without clothes on scaring them off. That wouldn't be fair."

"You're fine with that?"

"Absolutely. Like we all agreed to, we can have fun without getting into relationships with each other. That would be bad for everyone involved. Let's just fuck at random and have fun!"

"I'm totally ok with that. You don't mind if Mike and I bring other girls home from the bars?" I said double checking.

"Not one bit! You guys are hot, I'm surprised you haven't since I've moved in. Grant it, it's only been a few weeks. Go out and have fun! Get your dicks sucked."

"Are you going to bring guys back..." I asked nervously, not wanting to know the answer.

"Meh, probably not. That leads to relationships, and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm completely happy just working, saving some money, and well... fucking you two!"

That was a huge relief and the one thing that I was hoping wouldn't happen. I didn't want some random dude hooking up with Alex and definitely didn't want It happening in our apartment. That might sound selfish, but it was the truth. I could tell Mike was relieved too.

"So I gotta ask," Mike started, "what happened in the VIP room with you and that stripper?"

"Amber?" Alex asked with a slight smile. "Oh... nothing, we just... had some fun."

"What kind of fun?" I asked. I was dying to know too, and if what actually happened was anywhere near as good as I hoped, I would have a hard on from now until Thanksgiving.

"A girl never tells!"

"Oh come one! I don't need the full details, just the basics."

"Well... she got naked, I kind of... No! I'm not saying. You'll just have to imagine!"

"You are killing me!" I said.

"Well a girl has to have some secrets." She said, still with a dirty grin on her face.

Alex got up to get us all another round. For as much as I'd seen her without her clothes on in the last 24 hours, I still couldn't take my eyes off that ass. It was absolute perfection. Alex grabbed some beers from the cooler and slowly walked back to us, her tits lightly jiggling along the way. This time she sat down on my lap, her naked ass rubbing up against the hard-on in my boxers. I was ready for round two whenever she was.

"Have you ever stripped before? I mean you looked like a pro up there." Mike asked.

"Hahaha! No, I've never stripped before. I've never thought about it, and truthfully, I'd be way too shy to."

"That surprises me after the show you put on!"

"Yeah, but I didn't know anyone here. It would be different if I'd have to worry about seeing someone that I work with or know from my personal life. I was able to just let go tonight with no reservations. Besides, I'm not much of a dancer. I almost killed myself sliding down the pole."

"Oh it wasn't bad!" I said, somewhat lying. "It showed you were a true amateur."

"That's true, but I don't know how to give lap dances. That's half of stripping."

"I'm sure you could figure it out. I mean last night you were dancing and grinding on Matt and then us."

"Yeah for like a minute until I couldn't take it and had to get fucked! I couldn't do it for a full song. Even Amber tried to get me to do that after I took off my... No. I'm NOT saying what happened." She laughed.

"Oh come on!" I pleaded. "I'm dying to know."

"No, I'm not saying. You'll just have to use your imagination."

"Well, if you'd ever like to try it out on anyone, you've got a willing participant." I joked.

"Hmmmm... I may take you up on that later..."

I just started squeezing her ass when all the sudden we heard a knock at the door. I looked around at Mike and asked if the music was too loud. He didn't seem to think so, so I got up to answer it and Alex hopped off me and exclaimed "I'll get it!"

"But you're completely naked!" I exclaimed.

"Oh well, I guess they'll just get an unexpected surprise!"

Alex walked slowly to the door, and answered it completely naked. I heard a familiar voice say "Well! It looks like you started the party without me!"

The door then fully opened, and in walked Amber, the stripper from Foxxy Lady, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, looking much different than before.

"Well I assumed you'd wait for me before you got started." Said Amber.

"I'm sorry, but we couldn't wait!" Alex replied. "Want a drink?"

"Absolutely, I always need one or five after getting off work."

I looked over at Mike who was already looking at me wondering how this amazing turn of events came to pass. I was the one who spoke up first.

"So this is a pleasant surprise!" I said stupidly.

"What, you didn't tell them I was spending the night?" Asked Amber.

"No! I thought it would be a surprise!" Said Alex.

"Whoa, spending the night!?" Mike exclaimed.

"Yeah, if that's ok. I'm surprised she didn't say anything. I live over an hour away and only work at the club on the weekends, so I normally get a hotel room here on Friday and Saturday and drive home Sunday after my shift. I told Alex this, and she said that you guys were probably going to have an after party here tonight, and that I could crash tonight if I wanted. I thought that sounded great, but I can leave if you don't want me here."

"Oh no no no no no, that's totally cool with us. Definitely! Just surprised is all!" I said with a little more excitement than I should have.

"Great! I'm going to run downstairs and grab my overnight bag. I'll be back in a second."

This day was just getting better and better. "Alex! Why didn't you say anything?!" I asked

"I wanted it to be a surprise! I doubted you would have any problem having a stripper spend the night!"

"Yeah, that's pretty much every guy's fantasy. You wouldn't mind heading back over and grabbing a few more while you're at it would you?" Mike said jokingly.

"You're pushing it!" Alex said laughing. "I've gotten used to having both of your amazing cocks all to myself. You should be happy I'm willing to share!"

I stammered, "You mean... I mean do you think she'll want to... really..."

"Uh yeah, she's a stripper! And, we kind of talked about it in the back room."

"Ohhhh, so THAT'S why you haven't wanted to say what happened in the back!" Mike almost yelled.

"Well kinda." Alex said smiling deviantly. "That, and I thought maybe you'd want to see it rather than hear about it..."

"Oh my God." I blurted out. I was instantly hard as a rock.

"Unless.. you want me to tell her to leave. I could do that, should I?" Alex said teasingly.

"God no, this is going to be fun tonight." Mike said.

Just then, Amber opened the door, shut it, locked it, and threw her bag on the floor next to my bed.

"Eight hours in high heels really does a number on your calves." She said as she sat down on my bed kicking off her tennis shoes. "What have you guys been doing since you left the club?"

I was amazed at how just a simple change of clothes changed her from being a stripper to looking like a normal, albeit really hot, girl. I also noticed how young she looked. Probably only nineteen or twenty.

Alex said "Well we've had a couple drinks, listened to some music... and oh yeah, Tom fucked me, while I sucked Mike's dick!"

"Lucky!" Amber said. "I've never been with two guys at the same time. You'd think I would have given my chosen profession, but I haven't."

"Well... maybe tonight's the night. You guys wouldn't mind sharing a bit, would you?"

"Not at all." I said

"Not one bit" Mike added.

"Well, we'll just have to see how the night takes us." Amber said. "But first things first, I have to hop in the shower and get this glitter off me. I'll be quick."

Amber got up, walked past Mike and upon walking by Alex, grabbed one of her naked boobs and smiled. She looked back seductively and closed the door to the bathroom. A second later we heard the water go on.

"Did you notice she didn't bring a change of clothes into the bathroom?" Mike asked.

"Now that you mention it, no she didn't." An almost sinister smile was on my lips.

"It's kind of hot knowing that a hot naked girl is on the other side of that door."

"There's a hot naked girl sitting right here!" Alex exclaimed, showing off her body.

"Correction. A HOTTER naked girl sitting right here."

"You're God damn right!" Alex said laughing. "Well, if you're not going to appreciate my nakedness, I guess I'll have to go to someone who will. I'm joining Amber." She got up slowly, swayed her hips, showing off that perfect ass, gave us a little "hmmph," and got into the bathroom with Amber, closing the door behind her.

"Nice going shithead." I said to Mike.

"What! I didn't mean to be offensive."

"I know, but the last thing we want to do is blow this tonight."

"Oh she can blow this tonight." He said grabbing his dick.

"Here's hoping they both do!" I said cheering him with a beer, draining it.

I grabbed another beer for each of us, tossed one to Mike, and was thinking about whether or not I should go into the bathroom and watch the show. Did they want alone time or were they teasing us by letting our imaginations run wild? Screw it, I knew Alex wasn't in to girls and Amber said something of the sort when she was stroking my dick at the strip club. I was going in.

I quietly opened the door hoping I wasn't going to have it shut in my face and simply asked, "either of you girls need anything?"

"A beer would be nice" said Amber. "I love having a nice cold beer in a warm wet shower."

"I'll have a can too" said Alex.

"You already have two great cans" I joked.

"Yeah she does!" exclaimed Amber.

Because of the way the door opened to the bathroom, I couldn't see anything, but I was determined to walk in while delivering the drinks. I walked back to the main room, grabbed two more Canadian lagers, and nodded to Mike to come join us.

I opened the door, walked in, and saw the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life. Both Alex and Amber were in the shower. Naked. Hair wet. Tits just inches away from touching each other. Soaping themselves up.

"What are you doing!" Alex almost yelled. I guess she didn't want me seeing them together.

"Oh, sorry, I'll just" I stammered.

"No clothes! Ok? NO... clothes."

I realized that they obviously wanted Mike and I to enjoy the show, since the shower curtain was pulled back for us to see and perhaps join. I breathed a sigh of relief, handed them their shower beers, and undressed. My dick sprang out as I took my boxers off. I heard Amber gasp. "Now THAT is a cock!"

Mike walked in, saw that I was already naked and also undressed. Amber gasped again (although not as loud), "oooh, two nice cocks. You never know, do you?"

"You don't," said Alex staring and smiling at our dicks, "but I had a feeling you'd like them. Now you two." she said. "You're not allowed to come in. You can look, but no touching. Got it!?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Well... Not yet. Just enjoy the show."

I pulled the lid down on the toilet and sat down. Mike sat on the sink. I grabbed two towels and threw one to Mike. Don't get me wrong, he's my best friend, and although we'd spit-roasted Alex and were hoping to do the same to Amber, I didn't really want his exposed dick that close to me. We both covered up a little, sat back with our cold beers, and watched as Amber and Alex started exploring their beautiful naked bodies.

The Afterparty

Watching the two of them in the shower was the absolute hottest thing I had ever seen in my life, and something that most guys would cut off their pinky toes to see in person. Amber and Alex were both so hot in their own ways but with two very different bodies. Alex was about 5 inches taller with flowing blonde hair (although it was now soaking wet), in perfect shape with big natural 38-DD tits that were both firm yet soft and the same time, and an ass that was plump, but not fat with no markings and looked amazing both in and out of a pair of jeans. Amber on the other hand was only about 5'3", a little thinner, with curly red hair that almost touched her shoulders. Her tits were smaller than Alex's, maybe about a 34-C, but fake. Her ass was also smaller, but very very cute. Both girls had wonderful pussies that were completely void of any hair.

Each girl was soaping themselves up looking at each other and laughing, but had not yet touched each other. Alex looked over and said "is this what you were hoping for? Your new roommate naked in the shower with another girl?"

"Oh God yes" I said, while starting to stroke my dick over the towel.

"What else were you hoping for?" Teased Amber

Mike immediately responded "That you'd soap each other up and start making out."

"What do you think?" Asked Alex looking at Amber. "Think they deserve it?"

"I don't know. I think I need to see those nice hard cocks again."

Mike and I both took them out, and Amber said "yeah, I think they deserve it."

Both Mike and I covered back up and sat back to watch the show.

Alex and Amber both looked at each other, smiled and slowly moved into each other and started kissing. It started as a normal soft make out kiss and within seconds turned into passionate making out that you could tell was legitimately turning both of these straight girls on.

Amber reached up and started rubbing Alex's tits and within seconds, Alex returned the favor. Both girls were still passionately kissing each other as if it were the most sexually turned-on they'd ever been. Alex then dropped her hands to Amber's ass and squeezed hard. Amber wrapped her arms around Alex in a passionate hug, and both girls kind of fell back against the wall in the shower.

Amber pulled away from the kiss and asked, "was that what you were hoping for?"

"Oh yeah" Mike replied.

"What about you? Hmmm? What would you like to see?"

"Me?" I asked. "I want to see you soap each other up and rub your bodies against each other to get nice and clean."

"MMMMM I want that too." Said Alex. She grabbed the small hotel shampoo, placed her tits right on top of Amber's, and emptied the entire bottle on their amazing sets of twins. They smiled at each other again, gave each other a quick peck on the lips and started rubbing the shampoo into each other's bodies. It must have been industrial strength shampoo, because the bubbles were everywhere. Both girls were laughing and then went back to rubbing the soap onto the other girl's tits.

Amber's hands were sliding and gliding and squeezing Alex's soft real tits. He hands were slipping and it looked like she was having the time of her life.

Alex grabbed Amber's firm fake tits and started soaping them up. The contrast of titty texture was magnificent and although I'm not a fan of fake tits, Amber's looked like they would be a lot of fun to play with.

Alex dropped her hands to Amber's ass, pulled her in close and then started rubbing her naked breasts against Amber's. This is what I had wanted to see since they went back into the lapdance area of the strip club together. Two hot naked girls rubbing their tits against each other is my ultimate turn on, and these two were rubbing them back and forth, up and down and thoroughly enjoying it like I had hoped they would.

I looked over at Mike, and if possible, he was enjoying it more than me. Although where I was staring at their tits, Mike's attention was on their pussies. Although their actual pussies had not touched, their pelvic areas were soapy and rubbing up against each other too.

They must have sensed where we were looking, because they both smiled and slid their hands down and started rubbing the outside of each other's pussies. I immediately started wondering if this was the first time that Alex had touched another girl's pussy, but my thought was interrupted by watching Amber's index and middle finger slide into Alex.

Alex took a deep breath, sucked in, closed her eyes, and started lightly moaning. These were not fake "I want to turn the guys on" moans, but real orgasmic moans delivered to her by our new hot stripper friend.

It took a few seconds, but Alex returned the favor by sliding her middle finger in Amber. Amber also started trembling with enjoyment. Both girls picked up the pace, and were now full-on finger banging each other. This was truly a sight to behold and a memory that I would put in the spank bank for many future... enjoyment sessions.

As much as I didn't want this to end, I just simply could not contain myself anymore and had to get in on the action. I stood up, looked at Mike (who shot me a death stare of "don't you fuck this up"), and got into the shower right behind Amber. Neither girl seemed to mind, and in fact, both girls smiled slightly, giving both Mike and I the green light to join the fun.

I grabbed Amber's hips and in doing so accidently rubbed my dick across her nice firm ass. Amber looked at me, dropped her eyes to my 8-inch hard cock, looked over to Alex and simply asked "you ok with this?"