Hot New Roommate Saga Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a one-word response that said it all, Alex smiled and simply said... "yes."

Amber slowly dropped her hand down and grabbed hold of my throbbing hard dick. It felt magnificent. Her hand was still soapy from Alex's tits and she used this to slowly start jerking me off. I pulled her in close, grabbed one of her tits and started making out with her under the hot running water. This must have really turned her on, because she started stroking faster and faster.

Any guy that tells you they wouldn't consider giving up their first born for a chance to make out with a hot nude stripper in the shower while she jerks you off is full of shit. This was amazing. Amber definitely knew how to work a cock, and her tits felt magnificent. These were the first pair of fake tits I'd ever felt up, and they felt... Amazing. Both soft and firm at the same time. Almost a complete handful with very firm erect nipples that my thumbs gently caressed.

Amber pulled out of our kiss so she could grab the small bar of soap. This was the first time that I saw what Mike and Alex were up to. Alex was down on her knees and deep throating Mike, forcing his dick as far back in her mouth as it could go. Mike was apparently enjoying this so much that he needed support, as he was holding on to the shower rod for support.

I looked back to Amber, and she had grabbed my dick with both hands and started lathering it up with the small hotel soap. She used both hands and was groping my dick and balls. It was amazing. I was still feeling her tits and started moving my hand down to her pussy until she dropped to her knees and placed my cock in between her perky 34-C tits. It was a completely different feeling from titty fucking Alex, but Amber's fake tits helped keep my dick in place.

After about a minute of titty fucking her, she popped my cock out from her cleavage and stuck my dick in her mouth and immediately started deep throating. She had obviously done this more than once, as she seemed like a pro. She shoved it all the way back without gagging, looked up at me with her pretty green eyes, grabbed my hands and put them on the back of her head. I took the suggestion, grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth. At this point, it was no holds barred as I could tell she was getting really turned on and dirty, so I started going harder and harder, shoving my dick further and further.

After about a minute I pulled my dick out of her mouth and saw a long thick stream of cum attached to her lips. She gasped for a huge breath of air as if she was suffocating. I hadn't been paying attention to Mike and Alex until I heard Alex say, "that was hot... my turn."

Alex had been on her knees giving Mike head as well, so it was pretty easy for the girls to switch places and switch cocks. Amber took a deep breath and started going down on Mike. I looked down at Alex who was watching Amber swallow Mike's dick. She was smiling and turned her eyes to me. She looked up and said "fuck my mouth."

I grabbed Alex's hair with both hands and stuck my dick in her mouth while pulling her head close to me. She made a little gulping/gagging sound which both turned me on and made me a little concerned. I asked if she was ok, and she simply gargled, "mmm hmm."

I thrust deeper and deeper down her throat and she simply took my dick like a pro. Alex seemed to be enjoying acting dirty and reached back to touch Amber. Amber got up higher on her knees and Alex's fingers found what they were looking for, Amber's warm, moist pussy. Alex slid her index and pointer finger in to Amber while getting her mouth fucked by my hard cock. Amber must have been enjoying it, as she grabbed the side of the shower for support.

After another minute or two of blowing me, Alex pulled my dick out of her mouth and said "come with me."

We both got out of the shower and Alex grabbed my throbbing cock and walked me to the bedroom where she promptly threw me on the bed and asked, "so.. you want to see a show?"

I had no idea where she was going with this, but knew that I wanted to. "Yes... I do." Was all I could muster.

"Amber!" Alex called. "Get that tight little pussy over here, and let's show these guys how to have a good time."

"Ok! One minute."

Alex stood there, naked as could be slowly shaking her hips allowing those beautiful natural tits of hers to jiggle back and forth. "What do you want?" Alex asked.

"Alex, I want to fuck you so hard right now."

"Mmmmm... That will be later. First, you need to sit back and watch."

Mike and Amber came out of the bathroom and he sat down next to me (yes two naked dudes next to each other. Don't judge.)

"Who wants lap dances?" Alex asked.

"I DO!" I practically shouted.

"OK, you two stay seated. We're going to give you a little show."

The two girls started swaying their hips seductively dancing slowly. They were rubbing up on each other, grabbing each other's asses and giving each other light spanks. Neither girl started rubbing up on us yet, and I was starting to get anxious.

"I'm going to dim the lights slightly," said Alex as she walked to the front door. As she did this, I could see Amber lean in to Mike and rub her tits in his face. Her reached back and grabbed her cute little ass and pulled her in close.

Alex hit the lights so it was completely dark for a second before turning one of the dresser lamps on low. By now, Amber was on Mike's lap grinding up on him. He was sucking on one tit while grabbing the other. At first, I thought they were fucking, but then I saw that she was stroking his dick while grinding on him. For a split second, I felt a pang of jealousy, until I saw Alex on her hands and knees seductively crawling towards me.

She looked like a sexy tiger stalking her prey, slowly inching forward one small bit at a time. The hottest part about this was watching her big natural tits jiggle and sway the entire time she crawled over. She eventually got over to me, spread my legs apart, and started to rise up slowly. As she did this, she got eye level with my dick for about 3 seconds, stared at it, looked up at me, smiled, gave it a very light kiss, and continued to rise until her tits were on either side of my cock. She titty fucked me for about ten seconds before turning and bringing her ass up slowly over my fully erect dick. She strategically placed my dick along her ass crack and started gyrating, forcing my dick up and down her beautiful ass.

Alex then leaned back towards me and in three simple words, said the words that I'd been wanting to hear all night. "Touch my body."

I reached up, grabbed her tits, before dropping one hand and running it along her inner thigh before finding her tight warm hole. I stuck two fingers in and looked over at Mike and Amber to see what they were up to. She was grinding her ass on his dick and he was simply leaning back and staring at her as if he'd never enjoyed a vision so much in his entire life.

I started kissing Alex's neck and she turned to make out with me, before completely shifting her body and sitting on my lap. We were fully making out and I realized that my dick was positioned perfectly on the outside of her pussy and was in fact rubbing her juicy lips. I positioned myself to thrust it in, until she pulled our kiss away and said, "no... not yet." She was killing me!

She then broke our embrace off completely, walked over to Mike and Amber, gave her a two second kiss before making out with Mike. Lucky bastard was now with both of them, while I was sitting on the other bed with my dick in my hand (literally).

They embraced in a three-way kiss and fell back on the bed. Mike had a girl in each arm. They leaned over him and started making out. I had no idea where this was going, but I was feeling incredibly left out.

Alex pulled away from the kiss, looked and Mike and said, "you... over there... with him. We need some girl/girl time." The fact that I didn't cum right there is a miracle.

Amber pushed Alex down on her back and said "now let's show them what we do in the back of the Foxxy Lady."

Alex lay back on the bed with her calves just hanging over the side. Amber got on top of her and started kissing her for about thirty seconds. Their two perfect naked bodies with perfectly aligned so their boobs were touching each other's and their pelvic areas were rubbing against one another's. Amber broke off their kiss and started to slowly inch her way down Alex's perfectly natural body. She stopped at her tits for a couple of seconds to squeeze them and suck on their nipples. She kept her hands on Alex's tits for a second while she continued to gently kiss her way to Alex's naval.

"There's no way she's going to do what I think she's going to do, is there?" I thought to myself. I could tell my breathing was getting heavier and louder and that I was leaning in more to get a view, as Amber continued to slowly kiss Alex's body. She was now about three inches below Alex's belly button and slowly kissing her way further down. "My God, please keep going. I've got to see this" I kept thinking.

Alex had grabbed the comforter of the bed with both hands, almost for anticipation of what was coming. If possible, it looked like she wanted to experience it as much as I wanted to see it.

Finally, slowly, Amber came face to face (or face to pussy), with Alex's wet pussy. Amber turned to us with a devilish kind of look in her eyes, turned back to Alex's womanhood and gently caressed the outside of Alex's pussy with her tongue. Alex's perfect little pussy lips gently opened as Amber's tongue slowly licked the outside of them. Alex let out a euphoric whimper/moan that made it obvious she wanted more.

I had to get in for a better view as Amber gently lapped away at Alex's wonderful cunt. Alex started letting out loader moans, almost light screams as Amber tongued her faster and faster until Alex climaxed right in Amber's face.

"Keep going, keep going" demanded Alex. Amber then placed two fingers in Alex's pussy and started furiously fingering her while licking her clit at the same time. This lasted about three minutes before I even realized that I was on my knees, just 12 inches away from the action.

"You get back," Amber said. "I'm not done yet."

Amber climbed up on top of Alex, spread her legs apart and placed her legs on either side. She lowered herself on top of Alex and slowly lowered her pussy until it was on top of Alex's. I had to get closer to see this. Alex didn't even flinch as Amber's pussy started gently rubbing up against her own. My beautiful new roommate was here with us in Canada, with a stripper, enjoying her first lesbian experience.

Their two pussies were a perfect match for each other's. They rubbed up against each other and almost looked as if their lips were gently kissing the other's and making out. Both girls really started to get in to it and started thrusting harder and faster.

I was down on my knees only a few feet away and watching with absolute intensity as Alex and Amber's beautiful bald pussies rubbed up against each other over and over. The wonderful smell of sex started to fill the room as these two beautiful girls kept going at it.

As painful as it was for my eyes to leave their pussies, I glanced up at both of their faces and was amazed to see how much they both seemed to be enjoying it. It would be one thing if they were doing this as a show for Mike and I, but in reality, they seemed to be enjoying it more than us guys. Alex was smiling with her eyes closed and looked like she was in a state of constant orgasm. Amber had her mouth open and had an intense look on her face. I glanced down and saw Alex's beautiful tits bouncing and jiggling as her pussy rubbed up against Amber's. I couldn't take it anymore... I need some action.

I reached up and started massaging one of Alex's bouncing tits. It felt wonderfully soft and firm. She smiled even more letting me know it was ok. I went over and knelt beside her on the bed and gently placed my dick on her lips. She opened her eyes, looked up, smiled and slowly opened her mouth, taking in my rock hard, throbbing cock.

Mike followed my lead and practically shoved his dick in Amber's waiting mouth. Both girls never skipped a beat and continued rubbing their perfect, bald pussies against each other while sucking dick.

After a few minutes of this, the girls needed a break from pussy rubbing and repositioned themselves so that Mike and I were sitting next to each other on the bed, and each girl was on their knees, in front of their guy, giving head. If this isn't what life is about, I don't know what is.

Alex alternated between sucking my dick and slowly dragging her tongue up and down my shaft. She just started rubbing her erect nipple against the top of my erect penis when I heard Amber say, "switch!"

Alex looked over, smiled, and moved over to Mike. Amber let go of Mike's dick and came over to me and immediately started going down. Alex did the same, and I thought "this just keeps getting more and more interesting."

Amber had obviously sucked a dick or two in her life, because she was a true pro. Grabbing, stroking, kissing, licking, all in one motion. She was great. It was almost disappointing when thirty seconds later, she slurped my dick, took her mouth off and again said "switch!"

This was getting fun. Every thirty seconds or so, the girls would switch it up and exchange cocks. This went on for about five minutes until Alex said, "I need to do this again! Stand up you two!" She was going down on Mike already and pulled my dick close and turned to Amber and said "watch this!" Alex placed both our dicks in her mouth at once and started sucking. It shouldn't have turned me on as much as it did, but having my beautiful roommate acting like a filthy whore sucking two dicks at the same time, made me have to strain not to cum.

Amber gasped and said, "I'm next, that is soooo hot!!"

After about a minute of stuffing her face with two cocks, Alex handed them off to Amber, who smiled and placed both dicks in her mouth. She had a little bit more of a difficult time managing two dicks in her mouth, but I still gave her props for trying. After about a minute she gagged slightly and said "which one of you was that?"

I had no idea what she was talking about until Mike said "it was me, sorry." Apparently, Mike had given in and finally cum right in her mouth.

"Well, we better start fucking, because I need some dick in me soon or I'm going to lose it."

She pushed me on the bed and hopped on top. As she grabbed my dick and lowered herself on top of it, all I could think was "I'm about to fuck a stripper, I'm about to fuck a stripper, I'm about to fuck a stripper!"

It felt like I was stretching her out a bit, but by the time she slid all the way down, I could tell this was going to be something special. She was a maniac. The way she rode me made me think she could be a jockey in the Kentucky Derby. She gyrated so fast that it was almost comical. She put her arms up behind her head and kept riding.

I looked over at Alex and Mike, and they were lying on the bed next to each other just watching. Apparently, both had already "cum to completion" and just wanted to watch the show.

I felt like I needed to hold on to something in order to make sure Amber didn't go flying off, so I did the most logical thing and grabbed on to her nice firm stripper tits. She looked down and smacked my face and almost yelled "fuck me doggy style!"

I got behind her and began nailing her from behind... hard. She was loving it, and it was the most violent sex I'd ever had. After about 2 minutes she yelled, "I'm cumming!" which sent me over the top as well. I pulled out just in time to blow my load off the side of the bed and onto the floor.

Amber collapsed and after catching her breath said, "that was the best sex in my entire life."

I didn't know if it was the best I'd ever had, but it was wild and different.

"I don't know about you, but I need a drink." Said Mike, breaking up the silence. He put his boxers on (I did as well), and walked over and grabbed four beers.

Amber and Alex stayed naked for the next hour and a half as we talked, laughed, and made plans to come back to Canada soon to plan a whole weekend of sex. It was one of those instances where even as we were making the plans, we kind of knew it wasn't going to happen, but it was kind of fun to talk about and think, "who knows... maybe it could happen again..."

Mike passed out first with Alex naked beside him. Amber and I got under the covers and started making out. I was kind of hoping for another round, but wasn't sure I was up for it. Ten minutes later, she pulled away and said she was tired. She turned and rubbed her naked ass on my crotch. She fell asleep almost immediately, and I must have right after her, because the next thing I knew it was morning, and the sun was creeping through the blinds.

Amber had already gotten up and left which was a bummer, but not unexpected. Mike and Alex were already up and dressed. I got up, said a quick hello and jumped in the shower.

As I got dressed and headed back out into the bedroom, I felt an odd feeling of "how do I act this morning," but Alex broke the ice by saying, "well that was a crazy night!"

"Yeah it was!" I laughed. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm great! Lots of fun memories to take back home."

Just like I had 24 hours ago, I felt a surge of relief and felt grateful for having such a cool chick as my roommate.

"It kind of sucks Amber left without saying goodbye." I said.

"Yeah, but she left a note thanking us for a fun night and for letting her crash with us. She left her number and said to call her next time we're in town." Mike said.

"We're going to have to do that!" Said Alex.

We grabbed our stuff, got in the car and started the long drive home, wondering what else our sexy new roommate had in store for us...