Hot Ranch Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As earlier, I took photographs while Pete and my sister fucked one another and managed to capture images with cum escaping from Sue's pussy and trickling down across her thighs. They were still locked at the hips when I heard a shod hoof strike a rock and the creaking of saddle leather.

The four of us swiveled our heads toward the trail and were shocked to see all four of our parents ride into view. I knew in a moment that trying to cover up would be futile. There was nothing handy to cover up with. Moreover, all four of the adults were smiling broadly and I sensed that, in all likelyhood, none of us were going to be in serious trouble.

The four rode close, stopped and sat while looking down at a scene that should have made any one of them furious. At last dad said, "Finally got up nerve enough to do it huh. There have been times when I wondered if I would live long enough to see this day." Tom laughed and said, "Amen to that," and Marge added, "You kids will never know how many times I have got wet wondering if I would ever, ever get to look at the sight I am seeing right now."

Whatever starch may have remained in my cock was long gone when I looked up at mom and said, "How about you mom, so far you are the only one who hasn't said anything." She grinned and said, "So you think I should say something huh? How about 'WOW'," she leaned toward dad, aimed a soft punch at his shoulder and said, "I had just about forgoten how big a young stud's cock can be." Then she added, "Whew it is hot riding. Any of you kids mind if we join you?"

Mom didn't wait for an answer, but she and the others swung from their saddles and dad and tom led the horses to the others and removed the saddles. In the meantime, mom and Marge began to remove their clothing.

Once naked, mom said, "Hey kids, we didn't bother to bring blankets, mind scrunching closer together so we can share?" Marge looked at the available blanket space and sounded doubtfull when she said, "Meg, even scrunched, I don't believe there will be enough room for the eight of us. Maybe we just better lay on top of one another," and laughed. She added, "We do that, I get dibs on Ira, you can have Tom." Mom giggled and said, "Why Marge, how sweet of you to suggest we share our menfolk. I believe that is a hell of an idea."

The four of us kids looked at one another in startled disbelief. Not once in all the years we have known one another had we had an inkling there might be some hanky panky going on with the older folks. Sue looked at mom and said, "OK now, just how long have you guys been doing stuff like this?" Marge looked at mom, shrugged and said, "Oh I don't remember, Meg has it been twenty one years or is it twenty two now?" Mom thought a moment and said, "Hell, it must be twenty two now isn't it. We started well before any of the kids were born."

Dad and Tom rejoined the group, overheard the discussion and wisely remained silent although neither expressed a bit of surprise when invited to lay with his neighbor's wife. I thought briefly, then said, "Ok so you started screwing around long before there were contraceptives, right?" All four of the adults nodded and I said, "Except for rubbers, I guess. I suppose they were available in those days, right?" Again, and still smiling, all four nodded agreement and dad said, "Yeah, I guess they were available in drugstores then, thing is, in a community no larger than ours, I wasn't and I'm sure Tom wasn't about to start tongues wagging by buying the damn things."

Everyone stayed silent while the implications of what was beeing said settled over us until, finally, Carol said, "I guess that means that any or all of us kids may be siblings." Mom nodded and smiled before saying, "I guess, but I sure as hell know which two I carried inside me before any of you were born." Marge smiled and said, "Likewise," she looked at Carol and said, "You, young lady were a hell of a load to bear, but I loved every minute of it."

Quietly, mom said, "So now you know. We always knew it would come out sometime. We only hope you don't hate us for being foolish when we were young. Let me explain a bit." She went on to say, "Jack when I became pregnant with you I was scared out of my wits. We had got together to play cards one time and, well, being dumb kids decided that we loved sex so much we wanted to see what it would be like to sleep with a different man. Seemed like a hell of an idea at the time so the four of us changed partners and fucked right there on the floor. Afterward, we got scared, changed back to our own mates and fucked some more. I was the one ended up pregnant that first time.

Mom leaned across and kissed me and said, "So Jack, simply put no one knows which of these two hunks is your father." I reached across to dad, tapped him lightly on the shoulder and said, "Well, I guess you folks may be in doubt, but there isn't a doubt in my mind as to sired me. It was you dad and I will always believe that. There were tears in dad's eyes when he said, "God Jack, you don't know how much it gladdens my heart to hear you say that."

Marge picked the story up where mom left off and said, "So anyhow, after you were born Jack, we all decided, right or wrong, that we couldn't just stop. We all were agreed that , if possible, each family would have two kids and that Ira and Tom would share the task of impregnating Meg and I." We are all proud of the way each of you has turned out and I'm damn glad to think that both of 'my' men took an active role in giving me two wonderful kids." She laughed and said, "Lest there be any doubt in any of your minds, producing four terrific kids was a hell of a lot of fun. It was hard work but every minute of it was fun." Grinning, she added, "Well maybe carrying two of you around for nine months, changing diapers, feeding you and all of that other shit was a bit of a drag, but getting each of you started was a blast."

Marge looked up at dad and said, "Now Ira, I know nothing will come of it, but I am willing to relive those thrilling days of yesteryear. You up for it?" Dad laughed and said, "Why not try me and see how 'up' I am." Mom, laughing, looked up at Tom and said, "Hoo Boy, big guy, I can already tell that you are 'up', now why don't you put your 'up' in my pussy and fuck hell out of me the way you used to do. Tom laughed and said, "Used to do. You mean like we did two weeks ago when everyone else went into town?" Pete, Sue, Carol and I started to squeeze closer together, then Pete said, "Hell with this, I'm going to get some photos of all this. Should make a hell of an album for our kids someday." Sue got to her feet and said, "Hell yeah. This I gotta see." She reached and gave me a hand getting up.

Thus our parents had an eager audience of four as our mothers willingly spread their legs for their neighbor menfolk. Mom's pussy was glistening indicating her readiness to receive Tom's massive horsecock and he did not hesitate to accommodate her desire to be fucked. Marge watched her husbands cock as it was swallowed up by mom's pussy. Once fully involved, she said, "Jesus Marge, it is a welcome relief to be fucked by a more reasonably size cock for a change." Tom grinned and said, "Shit Honey, you have never complained about the size of my cock before." Marge grinned and leaned close to mom and Tom and kissed him before looking up at dad and said, "OK Ira, lets not let them have all the fun," and dad shoved his,not insubstantial, dick into his willing neighbor.

I stood directly in back of Carol with my erect cock pressed tightly against her backside and with my arms wrapped around her so that my hands were free to roam over her tits. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and we allowed our tongues to roam freely in each other's mouth.

Pete was busy snapping pictures of our copulating parents, but Sue managed to stand up close to his butt and rub her pussy against his butt. Her arms were wrapped around his butt and her hands were clasped around his cock.

Pete grinned and said, "Damn it Sue, you sure are making it difficult for me to work this camera." Giggled, Sue exclaimed, "Well, I sure as hell hope so; I was hoping to make it hard but guess I'll just have to settle for difficult."

Mom was the first to cum but Tom's climax did not follow by much and, even though he was silent when he came, mom more than made up and shouted, "Oh God Tom, your hot cum feels good shooting way up inside me." A moment later, those of us watching, saw a large foamy mass of sperm begin to excape around Tom's cock, run down across his balls and drip onto mom's thighs before trickling on down to the blanket. They ceased all motion and simply stayed joined for a short time as they looked aside and watched dad and Marge continue humping and thrusting. Dad started to tense up as his orgasm approached and Marge shouted, "Oh God no Ira, don't cum yet. I'm not quite there yet. Immediately, she stoppped, smiled broadly and called out, "YES, Ira cum in me now. Oh God cum now, I'm ready." Dad's hips gave a series of tremors and he gave one last mighty thrust into our neighbor as he strove to deposit every drop of sperm as far up inside her as possible.

After they came, all four of the adults lay still for a time just basking in the afterglow of sex and the hot sunshine. Then, somewhat tentatively, Sue said, "Mom, dad if you're finished, Jack and I want to do it one more time before we have to head on home." Gleefully, Carol echoed, "Oh yeah you guys, Pete and I want to do it again too."

Dad groaned as he arose from the blanket and said, "Damn, I'm getting to damn old for this shit. Think I am going to have to confine my extra curricular activities to a bed. Tom laughed and said, "Damn Ira, I nearly groaned getting up but listening to you made me bite my lip and stifle it. Getting old is the pitts. Maybe watching these young folk will renew our youth." Marge squeezed his dick, giggled and said, "Just renew this thing old man and I'll be one happy lady."

The two girls got down on the blankets and, seemingly, without saying a word, got on hands and knees and wiggled their butts at Pete and me. Sue was grinning when she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Hey Jack, know anything about 'doggy style'?" I answered, "No, but it certainly seems as though I am going to find out." Pete grinned and said, "You guys get started so I'll know what to do then Carol, you're going to get it and get it good." Carol laughed and said, "Hey Bro, I expect that any way I get it will be good. No shut up and fuck me."

Pete and I penetrated our sisters at the same time and proceeded to ride them enthusiastically until Carol whooped, "YO everyone, I'm cumming and---hot damn, Pete just filled me full. Oh God, does it ever feel good to be filled with hot cum." Grinning, she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Thank you Pete, thank you. I really needed that."

Right then, I shoved hard into my sister, paused and exploded a tremendous load of cum into my own sister. She called back, "Jack, please don't stop fucking me now, I need a few more strokes before I get off. I resumed thrusting into her upturned pussy and a moment later, she sighed and said, "Oh man, that has to be the greatest feeling ever. Can't think of a thing I would rather do than cum and be filled with my brother's cum."

We got up from the blankets and the eight of us walked into the water and rinsed as much of our sexual outpourings away as possible, considering we had neither soap nor washcloths. Once back on the beach, we prepared ourselves and the horses for the trip back to the ranches, mounted up and started to ride.

The trip back home was somber, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Wherever possible, we rode two by two. Tom and Marge were in the lead followed by mom and dad then Carol and Pete. Sue and I brought up the drag riding close enough together that often we were able to hold hands. At some point, Sue asked, "Jack, do you finde the events today kind of weird?" I looked at her in silence for a moment, then said, "Sue, I think I found ALL of the day's events to be weird in some way or another." I quickly modified my statement and said, "Leastwise most everything that has happened from the moment Carol had to pee this morning 'til now has been weird in one way or another.

Sue nodded and said, "Well I never expected to see mom fuck Tom or dad do Marge for that matter." I grinned and said, "So just when did you expect to ever see mom and dad fucking anyone?" Pretending to be annoyed, Sue said, "Come on Jack, you know what I meant." Sobered, I said, "Yeah Sue, I know. Guess you probably don't know it, but I have had an urge to tickle your pussy with my dick for a hell of a long time. Didn't have a reason in the world to think it would ever happen though."

Sue nodded thoughtfully, then said, "Well Jack, you'll never know the number of times I have fingered my pussy at night and wished it was you doing me. Hell, most every night I lay on my back and hump up at my fingers and wish my fingers were your cock." She laughed and said, "Guess I'll need to broaden my horizons a bit. I have two delicious cocks to imagine fucking me now." "Hon, you don't need to dream of this one any longer. I'm available any time you feel horny." Sue laughed gaily and asked, "All the time, night or day?"

Once back at the house, we stopped near the back porch, dismounted and unloaded our day gear. Then dad and I led the horses back to the barn and got them ready to go out into the corral.

(The author has a sequel in mind for this story. Will get to work on it if there is any interest. Just let me know at the email address in my profile.)

12