Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her pussy. Giving proof that she was indeed naked beneath her robe, he saw what Bill's been seeing. He saw her black, trimmed pussy. With him wanting to finger her, lick her, and make love to her before fucking her, he saw her black, trimmed pussy. He saw her pussy. He couldn't believe he saw Tiffany's pussy.

While he watched her cleaning her kitchen tonight while wearing her little nightgown, he'll be masturbating over the recollection of seeing her pussy. With him having a lifetime of masturbation material after seeing Tiffany's pussy, unless asking them to arrange for him to have sex with her, never will he ask God or the Devil for anything else for the rest of his life. Then, as if an encore and an added, unexpected bonus, when she leaned forward at the waist to capture the hem of her errant robe with her hand, seemingly God and/or the Devil took pity on him to show him even more of what he wanted and was hoping to see of her.

As if nature's hands grabbed open the top of her robe and pulled it down and spread it open, the wind parted the neckline of her robe enough for him to see more of her magnificent breasts. With her big tits nearly spilling out of her robe, in that one quick flash of her big, beautiful breasts, he saw her dark brown areolas and her black nipples. He hasn't seen as much of her tits since she lost her bikini top at the waterpark last summer. Now having seen her pussy and her tits, he just needed to see her shapely ass to complete the cycle.

Then, as if he had total control of her, when she turned from him to hide her exposed breasts from him, the wind blew up the back of her bathrobe to expose her naked ass to him. As if giving the invitation to fuck her, her bathrobe was a backdoor that he'd love to see remain open. Only, as soon as the back of her bathrobe blew up, she fluffed down with her hand. Show over, he saw all that he needed to see to masturbate himself tonight.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote.

12