All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy banana sandwhich

dude. jesus. my dick could cause a natural disaster right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Why did you write this in present tense? Most (good) authors will tell you not to do that. In fact, many seasoned readers will also tell you that. The mindless bots won't think anything of it.

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Good read

Not a bad short story gave it a 5 ......

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
The danger was a thrill, but why the hell didn't he leave the room?

Setting aside the central plot point that COMPLETELY out of the blue, he wakes to find his daughter and her friend suddenly desperate to suck his cock, why did he risk getting caught? If the wife was a heavy enough sleeper to slumber through all the sexual hijinks that went on literally within arm's reach of her, why didn't he get up at some point? Take the two girls downstairs, or at least down the hall, and fuck their young brains loose? The risk of getting caught was a thrill, initially, but at what point would fear of getting caught compel him to move things to a safer location?

If his wife had woken up, all hell would have broken loose. Marriage almost certainly over; possibly reported to the police; possibly bitter and angry phone calls to family/friends/etc, to tell them all what a pervert he was; etc. End result, in any event, he could have lost everything he had, and been ostracized from everyone he knew.

In that situation, I think I'd have quietly climbed out of bed and taken the minimum precaution of leaving the fucking room.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 10 years agoAuthor
Why in present tense

Initially this story was written in past tense. I wondered if changing it to present tense would bring the reader into the moment as if they were experiencing it instead of just reading about it. When all was said and done, it was difficult to do properly and I don't think it had its intended affect. As this was my first foray, I don't think I would do it again.

To the guy who wanted to know why I didn't get up and leave the room. It's a story dude. I controlled what could happen and the wife waking up wasn't one of them and if she did wake up in my story, she would have joined in. Impossible? No.

To the guy about spelling. Yes, "Lye" didn't look right at the time but I couldn't figure out why and grammar and spell check didn't flag it. I was having a brain fart. When you typed "Lie" I did a "Doh". Thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wanted to read, but turned off by the beginning.

The title and headline were enticing, but the thought of a girl being 5'7" and less than 100 pounds made me cringe. I understand this is fiction, but that's skeletal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah 5'7" and less than a 100 pounds would basically require the person to be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice read

I enjoyed it , the danger added to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
is this a stolen story?

This is incredibly similar to a story that was on this site this summer, right down to the sleeping wife. Also, lye is a chemical not a verb.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 10 years ago
didn't read all:

just yet .... i'm about least close being1/2done reading - excellent + awesome

& fantastic + phenomenal - thus far ....... only complaint I've got thus far -

no matter how superb the possibility getting caught (( his wife \ Julia's mother ))

makes it THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY she slept through everything

going on ESPECIALLY WHEN the3ofthem really got things going

NO WAY NO HOW NOT EVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Lols I thought I was the only who got turned off by his bony daughter. Only 100 pounds at 5'7 is gross. I'm 5'1 & weight 110 its mostly boobs (36C) & weighted 100 in hs. That was 5 yrs ago & even now I'm still slim. So I'm shorter & weight more than her so those measurements aren't pleasing to my imagination at all. I'm sure fashion models who are like 5'8 & up weight more & their bodies aren't hot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You forgot a little somethin

Yeah so you're wife had your daughter when she was 5? Your wife is fucking 23 and your daughter is 18 that makes zero sense

BigZeke13BigZeke13almost 10 years agoAuthor
Read the first sentence again

I wrote she was my wife of twenty-three years, not that she was twenty-three years old. In this story I don't reveal my wife's age. In subsequent story chapters, I explain that she is forty-three years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the story for the most part other than a few descriptors... All referring to pussy, such as 'sloshing pit' and one or two more like that. I understand the meaning, but the picture it paints in my head is that of a big, old, loose pussy. Ugh! So other than changing a bit of wording i thought the story so far is pretty fun!

Oh, on the weight thing... I'm a guy here and I'm 5'7", I have some serious spinal issues and it's been a really rough year dealing with chronic pain, even on triplicate pain medications, so often I just don't eat because I hurt or feel sick and nauseous, so my weight is really down:(. It was down to 118 lb at one point... Let me tell you, this is pretty dang boney, can see all my ribs, etc. mind you I have more muscle mass than a girl, but still... No tits so I can imagine how anorexic a 100lb girl that is 5'7" would be!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked the story and the fact that it's a 14 chapter series is a bonus. Going to kind of ignore the daughter's description and substitute my own. Women who are that tall and weigh that little are like stick figures. In my mind, I'm putting 30 lbs on her to get her to a normal weight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

...to add to my comment below, thought that I'd throw in that I LOVE skinny chicks! I love fucking skinny girls, a tight little muscular ass to me is much preferable to some rounded bubble butt, especially the ones that everyone seems to like to look at. Sure, they might be ok to look at (doesnt do it for me) but they just get in the way when you're fucking! Hell I wish my wifes ass was smaller! Doggie style is a joy with a skinny girl with a tiny butt, a big ass is a pain to work around, ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked the story, I to have a daughter with a best friend of many years who sleeps over all the time, a fantasy of mine is to wake with them sucking on my pole, I would never initiate anything with them as I have too much respect for them, but I wouldn't turn it down if they brought it on.

with my wife working nights at the hospital there would be no risk in getting caught.

stefenestefeneabout 7 years ago
Great sex, but tease us more.

I had to give this a five because we can't give half stars. If I could, I would have held back a half star for not leading us on for a little longer first. It's a very 'masculine' piece... you stuck it in her as fast as possible XD. I would have loved a longer lead up, either as a little interplay with the characters before night-time, or making the girls do a little more work to get it up for the second or third times (what a good time for a girl-on-girl make-out!). But I loved the sex, so I didn't want to give only four. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs more

Great story, needs another chapter or two. He needs to at least cum in Hannah's pussy, preferably both pussies.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

amazing,, simply fucking amazing,, loved it. love family incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Right on

Good descriptions, hot action. Believably described girls, hot but not porn stars, regular hot young women. Added danger of sleeping wife really enhanced it. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Extremely Hot

Your style of writing of this story was perfect! It kept me stroking all the way to the end! Hated to see it end and loved the twist at the End.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME. What an AMAZING fantasy

Can this happen again?

Can’t wait for the next chapter

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME start to what will be AMAZING

Can’t wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I APPRECIATE BigZeke's RESPONSE TO COMMENTS

I myself found this story very hot but at the same time found the entire menage episode with his wife sleeping in the same bed to be a big distraction due to it being very unrealistic. Yes, it is a fantasy but it shouldn't be beg credibility to that extent. The height and weight of Julie is absolutely anorexic territory. It was an irritant but I reasoned that Zeke was trying to illustrate she was tall and very thin which I find attractive in younger women. And maybe the weight was a typo much like "lye" was. Bottom line I was going to rate this a 3 but elevated it to a 4 after reading BigZeke's response. More Literotica authors should do the same. So THANK YOU, Zeke.

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

this gets me soo hot 🥵 i literally jerk off to this and the next two chapters ugh thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy story dude but I just have to say, if his daughter is 5'7" and less than 100 pounds, she is not healthy! At 5'6" and with a size 28 waist, I'm 120 pounds. Hell, my mother, and 5'0" and so underweight the doctors told her she could not physically have been pregnant with me weighed in at roughly 100 pounds. I'm into all body types, but malnutrition is not a body type, it's a health condition.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, but father fucking daughter and friend next to his sleeping wife is a bit too much cheating for me. And i HATE cheating... Only 2* for me

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

I am sensing a set up by the wife. Sleeping through two girls doing her husband? What is the end game though? Covering her own affair? Something else?

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Hot story: threesome and incest woohoo! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous