All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
islandicislandicabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

that story was well writen and covered all the basis. hope you continue to write.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 10 years ago
More please

Very well written, 5*'s, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash

Love how she doesn't even mention the teenage gangbang she cheated on her husband with. What a fucking slut. She cheats on her husband than orchestrates the whole thing so she doesn't have to feel bad about it and can keep his big dick. Of course, he's a piece of shit for cheating on her as well.

SynisterSynisterover 6 years ago
Anonymous

You're a fucking moron. Its called fiction. I have read this serious a few times an love it and also love his pool boy series.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Why blindfold and cuff dad and have a bunch of ladies blow him (apparently) ? I suppose they are forgetting they were the first to start it all. Why hitting him when he was gonna cum? Hated this part.

After all this dad is more and more looking like a spineless sex doll. I'd long have walked out of there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot I always read it

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Wow, blindfolding and having other ladies mouth him. And he agrees not to cum. Then she says it's better not to have sex with others unless they are present? Remember she's been catting around on him for a year, and got gangbanged in the first party / orgy. Whuich she did behind his back. Plus his daughter has been cuckolding him for a year. Neither has any place setting any rules, and he needs to start thinking that, namely he has a year of catching up to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous