Hot Summer Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

'Wow," I thought. Watching Lisa masturbate was intensely erotic. I had intended to begin masturbating myself to get Lisa to join in. If it hadn't worked, I planned to stop jerking myself off and try something else to loosen her up. I was long past stopping now. As Lisa started her orgasm I was frantically jacking one hand up and down the entire length of my cock. While her eyes were closed and she withdrew to her own place, my actions were not aiding her orgasm. She was in her own fantasy. However, that was not true for me. I couldn't believe how urgently I needed to cum. I continued to watch her through her orgasm and my hands were a blur.

When Lisa opened her eyes again, I could feel my cum load surging upward. I continued my assault. I launched my hips up and a long stream of cum ejected from my cock, flew across the space between us and landed on Lisa from her lips to her navel. The second spurt landed from her pussy to her knees. The third landed on my feet. The fourth and last stream drooled out and ran down my shaft onto my hand which was still working my cock up and down. I collapsed back into the lounge and let out a loud sigh. "Jesus, that was intense."

"Mine too," she said. She picked up her glass and took a long sip. I did the same.

She pulled her chin down to look at all the cum on her body. She giggled and moved her hands out of her pussy to begin scooping it up in her fingers and shoved them in her mouth. There was a lot of cum and she spent several minutes collecting and disposing of it. I pointed to my chin to indicate that she still had cum on her chin. She rubbed her hand across her chin and then licked up whatever she had collected. She picked up her glass and took another long sip.

I said, "So, It looked like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. It didn't feel wrong or dirty did it?"

Lisa said, "It did feel dirty at first but I made it work for me. I liked it."

I looked at her for several moments and then said, "When you get the kids in bed tonight, get yourself naked and walk into the living room with Max watching TV and sit down on the couch and repeat this performance, which was incredible I might add. One of two things will happen. Either he will pull his cock out and join you with his own masturbation or he will come across the room and dive his face into your pussy to finish you off. Either way, the fucking that will ensue from that point will be epic."

Lisa laughed and said, "You are probably right about that." She finished off her drink and leaned back to soak up the sun. After a minute or so she said, "Umm. This sun feels good. I am totally relaxed and more than a little buzzed." It was hot and sweat was running down her chest between her tits which now sagged to her sides a little. She sat up and lifted herself from her lounge chair and said, "Do you mind if I cool off in the pool?"

"Certainly not. I will join you. It is hot out here." I reached down for my glass and finished off my drink. I pulled myself out of my chair and moved toward the pool as Lisa was stepping into the water.

She was treading water as I stood on the bottom. She moved over closer to me and grabbed my arm to hold herself up. She said, "After I got over here and saw you naked on the deck I couldn't help think about how great that cock of yours felt Sunday night. Later, when I was fucking Max, my thoughts kept jumping back to you lying under me thrusting that thing into me. Even when I was masturbating, I was fanaticizing about you." She reached down and grabbed my cock and started jerking it back and forth.

"Lisa, are you sure you want to do this?" I put my hands on her hips and held her away from me. She was pulling on my cock trying to get closer. She didn't respond, so I said, "Lisa, I'm not sure we should get too involved one on one without the four of us consenting. I don't want to get between you and Max." Lisa wasn't paying attention and just kept jacking my cock, which was responding as she intended. As it grew in stature her grip tightened. She seemed more intent with each moment.

Finally, she looked up at me and said, "I know what you mean, but.....but.....I need to have your cock in my mouth. I need to. Please?"

I pulled us both over to the shallow end edge of the pool and hoisted myself up onto the deck with my legs dangling in the water. Lisa was now standing with the water level at her chest. She moved in close between my legs. We were in the same spot she and Max were Sunday night when I watched her give him a blowjob. With the decision made, my cock rose to full dimensions again. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around it so she used both hands to continue jerking me off. She was watching it grow in her hands and she looked up at my face with a huge grin.

While still looking up she lowered her lips over the tip of my cock. She dropped her chin down and pushed about half of my cock into her mouth and gagged. She tried it again and gagged again. She took less cock into her mouth and then tipped her head back and pulled up to the ridge. She dropped her chin again and descended to the previous depth and raised her chin again to look me in the eye and pulled up to the ridge. Her technique was the same as Julia was using last night. It was an incredible sensation. She increased the pace using the same technique. Her hands were working up and down below the lip line and I wasn't going to last long. I didn't try to hold my cum back. I just went with it.

Lisa felt my cum start it's rise in my balls. She pulled her head back to the ridge and tongued the velvet tip waiting for the cum to shoot into her mouth. She wasn't prepared for the amount. She swallowed all she could and then pulled her head off. Subsequent shots hit her in the face. Her eyes were closed with cum on the eyelids. Cum was up her nose and on her lips. She breathed hard from her nose to blow that wad onto her lips. She used her fingers to wipe the cum from her eyes and lips. When she was mostly clean, she dipped her head below the waterline and washed her face with her hands.

When she surfaced she walked directly to the steps and walked up onto the deck. I got up and walked over to my lounge chair. To be polite, I asked her if she would like another drink; although I didn't think she should have one. She politely declined. She picked up her bathing suit and pulled her wet body into the bottoms. She asked me to tie her in the back when she put her top in place. She bent down toward me and kissed me gently on the lips and said, "Till next time. Will you guys go out with us Friday night?"

"No problem, I will tell Carrie and I'll have Julia get back to you about babysitting."

"Thanks for everything" she said as she walked across the deck, opened the gate and disappeared.

I went back in the house and fixed myself another drink and came back out on the deck and laid in the sun until the heat was too much then I'd swim in the pool to cool off. Around 1:00 PM I figured I'd had enough sun, I moved under the covered part of the deck and laid down on another lounge chair. I'd finished the second drink and was a little buzzed. I promptly fell asleep.

I was drifting in my buzzed state of mind. I don't know how long I had been asleep but dragging myself out of that depth proved difficult. When I opened my eyes there were bodies all around me. When my vision cleared and I was fully conscious, I saw Julia, Hannah, Eva and Gail (the other girl and 'Master of Ceremonies' from the Saturday pool party). Julia sat down on the edge of my lounge chair and said, "Hi daddy. I see you are relaxing and getting your strength back." She leaned in close and whispered, "Because you are going to need it."

Hannah and Gail were already handling my naked, limp cock and Eva was running her hands over my stomach and up over my chest. Julia stood up and announced that they should all get naked. She started and the others followed suit. I watched as each of these extremely attractive girls shed her clothes. My cock started responding immediately. Once everyone was naked, Hannah and Gail resumed their manipulations of my cock. Eva walked into the pool with Julia. They disappeared from my sight-line so I turned my attention to Hannah and Gail, each sitting on opposite sides of the bottom of my lounge chair. Gail whispered something to Hannah and Hannah nodded. Hannah got off the chair and knelt on the deck at my mid-section. She bent forward and engulfed my hardening cock. She worked her mouth up and down the length and it was soon fully erect. Gail was fingering herself as she watched Hannah work me over.

I was feeling playful, so I said, "Hannah. How many cocks have you blown today?"

She pulled off my cock and swallowed a long stream of spit and said, "This is only my second."

'Amazing," I thought. Hannah had gone right back to sucking my cock. When I felt a rising tide in my balls Hannah pulled her head up, slurped up her spit and passed my cock to Gail. Gail took it in her hands and shoved her mouth about half way down the shaft. She gagged. She tried several more times and gagged each time. She was relentless. I put my fingers around my cock just above the gag point and said, "Gail, honey. I know you are trying to learn how to deep-throat but believe me, with your enthusiasm blowing me to this point where my hand is will accomplish the same results." Gail smiled up at me and buried my shaft in her face to where my hands were. She didn't gag and she proceeded to rapidly bob her head up and down to that point. I removed my hand. I wasn't going to last long with her furious action. I had not got the chance to fuck Gail on Saturday so, I put my hand on her forehead and pushed her back and off my cock.

She looked up with a confused look on her face and said, "Am I not doing it right? I can do better."

I ran my fingers from her forehead down her cheek and repeated with the back of my fingers on the other side of her head. I said, "You are doing everything right. I just don't want to blow my load just yet and if you keep doing what you were doing I won't last much longer. We didn't get a chance to fuck at the pool party and I would very much love to if you want to."

Gail's face beamed as she almost yelled out, "I absolutely do. I whispered to Hannah that I never got my chance and I asked her not to take it all like she always does."

Hannah quickly jumped in with, "I said OK." She smiled and continued, "Besides there is always more."

Gail squeezed my cock. It was rock hard but my urgently rising cum had subsided. She maneuvered herself onto the lounge chair with knees on either side at my waist. Hannah pulled my cock out from under Gail and held it at the right angle for Gail to sit back and down on it. She moved cautiously as the shaft eased into her cunt. She stopped about half-way down and pulled herself back up. I had my hands on her tits. Her tits were not huge by any standard but they were large for her frame. She was about 5'4" tall. She probably weighed 120 pounds as she was slim but not thin, if I can make that distinction. Her hips were average and her ass was terrific.

Her second ride down the shaft went several inches deeper and the third went all the way to my balls. She sat there for several moments. With her hands on my chest she leaned forward and pulled up. She accidentally pulled all the way off. Hannah grabbed my cock and guided it back into Gail's cunt. Gail resumed her motion from tip to balls. Hannah couldn't resist being involved so she bent low and shoved her tongue into Gail's ass. Since it was without warning, Gail shrieked and pulled off with her surprise. Hannah again maneuvered my cock back into Gail's cunt. She resumed her motion again.

I was trying hard to concentrate on something else so I could bring Gail to orgasm. Fortunately, it wasn't long before Gail's body went rigid. She slumped forward and I took up the action by pummeling my cock into her cunt. I could feel her pulsing. I wasn't far behind her as another load of cum rose and spurted into Gail. After three streams of cum, Hannah pulled my cock from Gail's cunt and buried it in her mouth to receive two more long streams of cum. Hannah swallowed my cum and then pulled my cock out and began lapping it all over to clean Gail's juices off.

When Gail climbed off my crotch and sat in a chair beside me to collect herself, Hannah dove between her legs to bury her face in her pussy to lick up my cum and Gail's juices that were flowing out of her in copious amounts. Hannah was furiously frigging her own cunt and with head buried in Gail's crotch rolled through thunderous orgasm of her own.

I got out of my chair and moved to the pool to cool off. I looked back and saw Gail and Hannah moving into a '69' position. 'They are insatiable', I thought as I dove under the water toward Eva and Julia.

The girls saw me coming and as I swam by underwater, Julia reached out to grab my limp cock. I surfaced beside them. We were all treading water in the deep end. Eva said, "Did they leave anything for us?"

I laughed, "I don't know. Gail put a whoopin' on me. They are over there out of the sun going at each other. Hannah said that I was her second blowjob today. Is she blowing everybody at work on a rotation basis?"

Julia laughed, "She didn't come out without panties today and she didn't say anything. I will have to ask her for the details now. Knowing her, she is blowing everyone including the women."

Julia still had my cock in her hand. She was rubbing her thumb back and forth over the sensitive underside area below the piss-hole. I couldn't believe it but my cock was responding to her manipulations. We all moved toward the shallow end so we wouldn't have to continue treading water. When Julia, who is the shortest of the three, was standing comfortably on the bottom, we stopped. Eva then noticed that Julia was making some progress on my cock.

We continued to talk casually about work. I asked Eva what she was planning after high school. She opted not to go to college. Her parents couldn't afford it anyway and she had no luck getting scholarships. Julia and Hannah would be off to a local campus in another month or so. We tried to get scholarships for Julia but I make too much money. Hannah's parents certainly didn't make much money but she was able to get a scholarship. She was a good student and got very good grades. Eva told me that she has a job now and would keep it if she could. She is only working part-time now and hoped to get full-time work soon.

When my cock was fully erect, Eva joined in with her hands. I had my hands around their backs and was tweaking Eva's right tit and Julia's left tit. Both girls started pulling me to the pool steps. They apparently wanted to get out and get some action. We walked up the stairs together; me with my hands full of tit and them with their hands full of cock. When we were all on the deck, they let go of my cock and led me by the hand over to a clear spot on the deck. Julia got down on all fours with her ass facing me. Her fingers were in her pussy working her clit. Eva stood to the side with her hands in her pussy as well.

When I knelt on the deck to put my cock in Julia's pussy, Eva lifted her leg over Julia's ass and stood above her. With her height advantage their position placed Eva's pussy right above Julia's ass. With my height advantage I figured out how I could dip my cock into Julia's cunt and pull out and insert it into Eva's cunt. One push per cunt turned out to be too difficult so I started fucking Eva with several thrusts and then do the same in Julia's cunt. I went back and forth many times. Both girls had their hands feverishly rubbing their clits as I pounded into them.

My legs were getting tired as I had to hold myself up to accommodate Eva's height. Both Julia and Eva were furiously rubbing their own clits trying to get to orgasm. I didn't think I was going to be able to help that goal much longer. Either my legs would give out or my cock would. I decided I would go for my own ejaculation and let the girls take care of themselves. I started pounding my cock into Julia and then pull out and pound Eva. I was fully embedded in Eva's cunt when I felt my climax approaching. My cock surged and Eva responded to the surge with her own orgasm. I pumped the first shot of cum into her pussy and then pulled out and pumped my cock into Julia where I expelled the remaining shots of cum.

Julia felt the cum surging into her and that tipped her over into her orgasm. When I was totally spent, I collapsed down on the deck with my face buried in Eva's pussy. She was tired too and moved away. I then collapsed down onto Julia's back. My weight collapsed both of us to the deck. Julia rolled onto her back and Eva set her crotch down on Julia's face and buried her face in Julia's cunt. They were both sucking up each others juices and my cum load. I laid there and watched for several minutes until they were satisfied that the other had cleaned them up.

I got up and walked back toward the house to see what Hannah and Gail were doing. They had finished their ministrations on each other and were apparently in the house. I found them in the kitchen still nude. Hannah saw me walk in and said, "Julia says that your neighbor, Max has always had a fantasy about me." I responded that this was true. "Do you think you could get us together? He is a hunk."

I responded, "Hannah, I don't think you need me to help enhance your love life. You certainly seem to do OK for yourself. In fact, I'm surprised you're not over there banging on his door and fucking him to death on the front steps."

Gail burst out laughing at that, "Man, ain't that the truth." Hannah playfully swatted at Gail's tit as if to object to this characterization. Gail deflected Hannah's hand and said, "If the foo shits, wear it." Hannah pouted her lips and stomped off toward the pool. Gail looked up at me and started laughing. I offered Gail a soda and she accepted. She playfully held the cold can against my flaccid cock when I wasn't looking. I jumped a foot and she laughed.

I like Gail. She has a very bubbly personality. She is always looking at things upbeat and has fun in everything she does. Not just her sexuality, but everything that just rolls off everyone else without notice. She will do well with her life. As I am contemplating my thoughts I must have had an odd look on my face as I am looking at her. She cocked her head and quizzically looked up at me and said, "You're looking at me strange Mr. "C"." She giggled with the Mr. "C" reference. "What are you thinking?"

I pulled out of my thoughts and Said, "Oh. I was just thinking that you are going to have a wonderful life ahead of you." I laughed and said, "You probably had someone write just that in your yearbook this past June." She laughed too and walked over close and wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself in close. She leaned her head to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we just hugged each other for nearly a minute. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. She pulled her head back and pushed her body as high as she could. I leaned lower and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. We broke our embrace and unwrapped ourselves when the other three came bounding in from the deck.

Julia looked at us standing close in the kitchen and saw a tear running down Gail's cheek. She looked at me quizzically said, "What's up?"

I said, "Nothing Honey. We were just having a moment." Gail was silent. She wiped the tear from her cheek and walked back out to the deck. I watched through the kitchen window as she maneuvered a lounge chair around to face the sun. She sat down and put her head back. Everyone else was in the kitchen looking at each other with a "What?" look on their face.

I broke the silence by offering sodas to everyone. They were parched from the sun and heat and gratefully accepted. Eva wanted a beer but I refused, citing her age. She pouted and said something about the Pool Party. I ignored her. I poured myself another scotch and maneuvered my way through the three beautiful naked bodies and walked to the deck. The sun was more than half way down in the west, so I pushed a lounge chair around to face it and sat down. I took a big swig off my drink and leaned my head back. I lapsed into sleep right there with my drink in my hand.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers