Hot Summer Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

I don't know how long I was out but I woke with a start when my still ice cold drink fell out of my hands and spilled over my crotch. I jumped out of the chair and grabbed a towel from the bar. I wiped myself off and pushed the ice cubes out of the chair. I looked around and I was alone. I walked through the house but no one was there. I looked out an upstairs window and noticed that only my car was there. I concluded that the others must have come in Eva's car and they must have all gone out with her. I lay down on the king-sized bed with my feet dangling in the air. I dozed off again.

I woke with a start again. I lifted my upper body to rest on my elbows and looked down to see Carrie's beautiful face with my flaccid cock fully engulfed in her mouth. She looked at me and smiled around my cock. She was sucking hard and flicking her tongue on the sensitive underside. I stayed on my elbows and enjoyed the sight. I said, "You know what I just noticed? You look incredibly beautiful with a cock in your mouth."

She pulled my cock from her mouth and said, "You know what I just noticed? You are an asshole." She grinned and pushed my growing cock back in her mouth. When my cock was fully erect, she pushed it into her throat and pulled it all the way back out. A long line of saliva ran from her lips to the tip of my cock. She lapped at the spit-line and reeled it in, following all the way back down onto the head. She wrapped her right hand around the shaft at the base and pulled the skin down tight on my cock. While holding tight with her hand, she moved her lips onto the head and watched me watch her slowly push her face toward my balls. The sensation was fantastic. She started her blowjob motion moving her face up and down my shaft.

As I felt my cum about to explode, I collapsed back down on the bed but raised my head to watch. I was breathing fast and groaning loudly when my first cum shot fired into Carrie's mouth. She was collecting each spurt in her mouth. Some drooled out around my cock and slid down to her chin. When I was totally spent her cheeks were distended as she pulled back off the head. She opened her mouth to show me my cum load. She pushed it around in her mouth with her tongue and then made a big show of swallowing it. She pushed her tongue out at me to show that it was all gone. She pushed her tongue down toward her chin trying to get the cum that she lost but her tongue couldn't reach it. She reached up with her hand and wiped her chin and then licked the palm. "Yummy."

I was still breathing hard and said between breaths, "Babe...... that was ......an incredible..... blowjob." I lay back and looked at the ceiling. After several seconds, I continued, "I guess our new sex-life has had a positive effect on your interest in sex."

Carrie was silent a moment and then crawled up beside me. She was naked. She rested her head on my chest and absent-mindedly started fumbling around with my soft cock as though she were twirling her hair with her fingers.

She finally said, "I agree. Same for you too, I think. When Julia and I had our first encounter it was totally by accident. I certainly had no intentions in that direction. I never even had an interest in a lesbian relationship and never, never with my own daughter. Julia apparently had experiences already and once it started she pushed it forward. I felt bad after but I had numerous orgasms and the intensity was mind-numbing. I hadn't experienced anything like it since we were first married. Our sex life had become stale and boring. This was exciting and Julia and I and then Julia, Hannah and I were routinely enjoying sex together. I guess it's true that a woman knows how to get another woman off." Carrie paused. She continued to twirl my cock around her fingers.

"When Julia came home with that strap on dildo. Oh... my...God. I thought we would wear that thing down to a stub. My interest in sex with you diminished even further. It was Julia who said I needed to do something to shake us up. I knew she was right but I didn't know what to do. She came up with the idea of getting you involved in our activities. Now, I can't get enough of you. My lesbian sessions with Julia and Hannah have diminished to only when you are included. I seem to radiate sexual energy. People at work even want to know what is different about me lately. One woman asked if I'm having an affair. I told her 'yes I am, with my husband'."

I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly. I pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips. I said, "I didn't even realize we were growing apart until it seemed to be too late to doing anything about it. You had your life and I had mine. I grew comfortable with that distance. I have always dearly loved you. Deep down I knew I had to do something but I didn't have a clue what. I guess we owe our renewed love to our daughter." Carrie kissed me on the cheek.

Carrie's twirling of my cock in her fingers was arousing me and my cock was growing. It wasn't long before it was too hard for her to twirl. She changed to wrapping her hand around the girth and simply squeezed it hard. I pushed myself up and her head slid off to the bed. I pushed her onto her back and put my hand in her crotch. I moved my fingers down along the length of her outer vaginal lips. She was damp but not wet. That changed as I continued rubbing her outer lips and then pushing my finger inside to separate her inner lips. After a couple minutes of this she became wet. I pushed my middle finger inside as far as it would go. I moved the tip of my finger on what she had previously described as her "G-Spot". She immediately came to life. She was thrashing her head from side to side and kept raising and lowering her legs. She grabbed my hand and pulled it in. She was grinding her pelvis on my hand. She rolled through two orgasms before settling down.

She turned her head toward me and said, "Oh my God. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I raised myself up and moved my pelvis between hers. I was resting my upper body on my elbows which put some weight on her chest. I bent down to kiss her passionately. She threw her arms around my head and mashed her lips against mine. She pushed her pelvis up as if searching for my cock. I pushed her back down and without anything guiding it except for my knowledge of her body I pushed my cock into her pussy. I stopped when the tip was in and started fucking her with just the tip. Carrie was going crazy.

After a couple minutes of this, I pushed in deep, all the way to the balls. She moved her arms down my body and grabbed one ass-cheek in each hand and pulled me down hard. She thrust her hips up at the same time. I pulled my hips up and she pulled hers down. I thrust back down and she in unison thrust back up. We continued this in perfect unison and gradually picked up the pace until I was hammering her cunt with my cock. My eruption was imminent and Carrie could feel it approaching. I pushed myself up on my hands and looked down at her big tits lying on her chest. Her nipples were distended and hard. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was open and her teeth were clenched. Her neck muscles were distended. She was digging her fingernails into my ass.

Every muscle in my body was knotted tight. As my cock expanded and I pumped the first stream deep into her pussy, she unclenched her teeth and let out a guttural scream. Her pussy was milking the cum from my cock. Spurt after spurt of cum seemed to be literally pulled from my cock by her pussy. When I was done, I collapsed back down to my elbows. She came back to the living shortly after I did. She ran her hands up my back where they stopped. She began running her fingers along my defined back muscles and said, "I love your body. I'm glad you stay in shape. I'm glad that you're mine. I love it when other women are ogling you." She lifted her head to kiss me passionately.

I looked down at her below me and said, "Babe, I absolutely crave your body. You are so beautiful. You have the eye of everyone in a room; men and women. I have always been glad you are mine and I never thought that would change. I love you so much." I leaned down and kissed her hard.

From the doorway across the room, we heard, "I see that you guys have been renewing your marriage vows and your love for each other." It was Julia lightly clapping her hands.

We didn't move except to turn to look at her coming across the room to stand by the bed. Carrie said, "OK you. How long have you been watching us?"

"Long enough to see all the good stuff. You guys are totally hot together. I got all wet, again."

Carrie responded, "Well, this guy is done for a while, I think. I have to get dinner going." She pushed me to roll over on my side of the bed. She swung her legs around and yelped, "Oh my god, I'm sitting the middle of huge wet-spot. She pushed herself up and turned to look.

Julia looked down and said, "Jesus you guys. My spurts aren't even that big."

Carrie responded, "So you say girlie. You don't do the laundry around here, do you? When you go off to college, don't go bringing your nasty bedding home for me to clean." They both giggled.

With pouted lips Julia said, "Well it's not my fault." She turned and pointed at me, "Its dads. Every time I have had one of those, dad was either eating my pussy or fucking the shit out of me. I can't control it and I never know when it is going to happen."

Carrie put an arm around Julia and said, "I know Honey. I was just teasing you a little." The pout on Julia's lips relaxed.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom where Carrie was already getting in the shower. We lathered each other up head to toe and rinsed each other off. I love washing her tits, pussy and ass. We dried off, dressed in our "comfys" and went downstairs. Carrie, with help from Julia put a big dinner on the table. It was the first in several days. I didn't realize how hungry I was. We all ate heartily. We talked about events of the day.

I said, "Oh, by the way, Lisa came over this morning thinking Julia was home. She wanted to ask if you can babysit for them on Friday night. They would like to go out with us."

Carrie said, "Wow that will be a first. What prompted this? Do you think it was Sunday night?"

I responded, "Yes I do. She said something about it and said they need to do something for themselves and not concentrate their lives so much on the kids. She said they had wild sex when they got home. I was getting hot listening to her. She mentioned that Max wants to see her masturbate." I decided to tell all and not keep things from Carrie. I told how I asked Lisa to masturbate for me and she did and how Lisa was so turned on and how she wanted more and I relented with letting her blow me.

Carrie and Julia looked at each other. Carrie laughed and said, "Julia, I think we have created a monster." We all laughed. She continued, "I agree that we should not be having sex with others unless we are all involved. We'll work on getting Max and Lisa in the fold without offending either of them."

Julia said, "I'll bet that Hannah is already working on a plan to fuck Max. So, I will need to make sure she isn't going to cause troubles between them.

We cleaned up from dinner and sat down to watch some TV and then went up to bed. Julia was back in her own bed and Carrie and I cuddled up close and went to sleep.

The End

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers