All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night Ch. 12'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
max052max052almost 10 years ago
This poor bastard...

is going to fuck himself to death. Then again, that's as good a way to go as any. Looking forward to more of Marks adventures. Great story, thanks.

max052

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
A request

I'm loving this story. It may be too much to ask--seeing that you've got this and other series running concurrently--, but I'd love to read stories (sub-stories?) on how Judith and Kristen first got together, as well as the twins alone together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I do not understand

How come the twins came to Carrie for sex advice? How was she so sure Mark would agree to chaperone the orgy? In fact, why would an orgy want a chaperone when chaperones are supposed to make sure there is no inappropriate (i e sexual) behavior.? Why would teenage girls in it a beautiful, big busted MILF as competition to their orgy? Now that he has confessed, why does Mark not expect Carrie to come clean too? He does not ask for clarification on how long Carrie has been having sex with girls - especially with Julia? Was it one or two or twelve months, since the time of the last orgy? And why has it taken so long to invite him to join in? In fact, why is Carrie always manipulating him instead of just talking to him?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And she's back to saying she doesn't want him doing what she did for a year, going around behind his back, for at least a year. No telling if her whoring around started at the 1st orgy or not. She's just a whore. And the daughter is no better, as she was pretty much cuckholding her dad for that year too. Well, since he won't confront them about it, maybe he really is just a cuckhold, and maybe the wife is doing the neighborhood behind his back still. She is still setting up other women to do him, to soothe her conscience maybe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok, so why is he the only one having to come clean? Why would the twins be comfortable coming to her for sex advise, unless they were already involved, and the twins, at least the short haired one (and likely the other two) were part of the set up from the start? At least two of Julia's other friends were also involved, based on the revelation of the make up of the night he allowed her to mask and tie him, which of he were a man and not a submissive, he would have refused. The daughter and the mother are just whores who are using him, and inviting others to mollify their conscience. Good writing, but the main character is really just a submissive and the two female leads have little redeeming qualities.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Well, if there was any doubt left, no longer Mom & daughter are just sluts who care only for their own gratification. Comes home from the hospital & they're not giving him time to recuperate. Obviously they care only for his cock and not him. Time for him to take the show on the road, maybe Andie and her adopted daughter, while forcing Carrie, Julia, and Hannah (since she was in on the setup) to watch, and not giving them release after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous