Hot Summer Night Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers

My cock was raging hard. I didn't want to cum so I backed off with my hand. The sounds in the bedroom turned to oooooohhhh's and aaaaah's and groans and moans. One after the other's orgasms was surging over each of these four gorgeous women. At one point all four were in orgasms at the same time. Bodies were clenching and surging up and down. Slurping and sucking noises were constant.

Just then there was a light rap on the door. None of the women heard it around the slurps and orgasms. I stuffed my cock quickly back in my pants and zipped up. I went into the bedroom and opened the door. Phoenix and Kate were standing there trying to look past me to the noises in the room. I stepped out and pulled the door nearly closed behind me.

I said, "What's up?" My cock was still hard and was pushing against my pants.

Kate looked down and said, "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me."

Phoenix said, "I told you I was going to come by tonight to give you a gift." She handed me a small box wrapped in tissue paper. She continued, "You remember Kate right? We met at the beach bar earlier today and she was telling about this guy she met. It could only have been you. She just thought since I was coming by to see you tonight she could come along and say good-bye."

The sounds of more female orgasms erupted behind me. Kate tried to look around me and said, "Are you having an orgy in there and you didn't invite me?" Phoenix was smiling up at me as she knew the sounds of orgies well. Phoenix tried to look past me and I moved in front of her and Kate burst by and pushed the door open and into the room. I turned to try to stop her and Phoenix rushed by on the other side.

I came in behind them. The action on the floor was uninterrupted until Carrie opened her eyes and saw people standing in the room. She just looked at these intruders. She knew Phoenix but not this other woman with the huge bust-line. She figured it had to be the Kate. I said, "Sorry honey." I shrugged my shoulders.

After a couple minutes Angel, Izzy and Julia stopped what they were doing and looked up at the new women in the room. As always Julia jumped up and said, "Hi Phoenix and you must be "Kate with the asshole boyfriend".

Kate burst out laughing and said, "That would be me."

Julia said, "Well, the more the merrier. Lose those clothes and get in here. There is plenty of room." Kate looked at Phoenix and then at the group on the floor. Phoenix shrugged and they each began stripping the other's clothes off. When Kate's bra came off her tits literally sprang out, Julia said, "Gimme some of those."

Julia squeezed her little tits, knelt down and buried her face in Kate's pussy. Kate's mouth opened and she put her hands on Julia's head and pulled her in tight. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. It was incredibly hard. I went back in to the sitting room and sat down slowly stroking it.

Phoenix dropped to the floor and fit herself into the daisy chain. After an orgasm with Julia's attack, Kate dropped down and now we had a six person circle of writhing female bodies all moaning and groaning. Every five minutes or so the chain would split up and reform with everyone in different positions. It was an amazing sight to behold.

Every once in a while one of these gorgeous women would 'squirt' and flood everyone else with vaginal fluid. It never ceased to amaze me how much fluid was involved in a squirt. It was nothing like a man cumming. It was like a hose turning on for a few seconds as surge after surge of a watery fluid was expelled. None of these women were the least bit bothered by it even when they caught it in the face.

Multiple orgasms by each of these women went on and on for over an hour. The action was slowing down as one after another pulled themselves up to get another glass of wine and rest for a while before getting back into it. The daisy chain had broken up and now there were three couples in a '69' positions and the orgasms continued. The neighbors were probably holding glasses up to our adjoining walls listening.

Kate pulled herself off Carrie. There had never been any introductions so she didn't know who any of these women were except for Phoenix. Since it was unlikely that the black women were with Mark, the most likely candidate was Carrie. Carrie moved to suck on Kate's massive tits. Kate held her tits together so Carrie didn't have to chase them. Kate was finger-fucking Carrie. Phoenix moved her face into Carrie's pussy and began tonguing her clit.

Kate moved away and stood up. She poured herself another glass of wine. She was getting buzzed. She walked into the sitting room where I was jacking myself off watching the show. She said, "What a show. It's amazing that you can stay in here with all that pussy out there."

I said, "It's not my place. This was Carrie's bucket list item for the week. You and Phoenix just made it that much better than planned." She watched me continue to slowly stroke my cock. I was now looking at her. She lifted her right tit to her mouth and sucked on her nipple and repeated it with her left tit.

She came to me and knelt down in front of me and with tits in hand wrapped them around my cock and started working them up and down my shaft. I removed my hand. Her palms held her tits together and she used her fingers to hold my cock between her globes. She pushed her chin down and watched my cock rise out of her cleavage. She could flick her tongue on the head but she couldn't get it into her mouth. Either her tits were too big or my cock as too small.

Carrie moved up behind Kate and held her hands against the sides of her tits. Carrie was as turned on by Kate's tits as I was. After several minutes of tit-fucking, Kate pushed her head down on my cock and began giving me a great blowjob.

It seemed that the tongue in pussy lesbian love show was over as one by one the six women came into the sitting room. Julia turned on a table lamp so everyone could see Kate sucking my cock with Carrie sitting behind her squeezing her tits.

Izzy took Julia by the hand and led her back into the bedroom. Izzy sat on the bed and picked up the strap-on dildo and asked Julia, "What is this for? I get the dildo part but what are these straps for?"

Julia took the dildo from Izzy and hooked the clasps around her waist and between her legs and tightened everything up. Julia was standing there with an enormous 'black' dildo pointing out of her crotch. Izzy smiled up at Julia and said, "I get it."

Izzy got back down on the floor on hands and knees with her ass facing Julia. She didn't have to say anything. Julia got on her knees but the difference in their height made the angle wrong. Julia motioned for Izzy to get on the bed and then adjusted the height of her ass so Julia could push the dildo into her.

Julia put some oil on the dildo and touched the head to Izzy's pussy lips and pushed in steadily until the simulated balls pressed against Izzy's clit which was so tender by now that she screamed a little. This brought Angel back into the bedroom to watch her baby girl getting fucked by my baby girl.

Izzy began slamming her ass back into Julia's thrusts as Julia grabbed Izzy's hips to aid the action. Angel sat on the edge of the bed with her finger stroking the length of her pussy onto her clitoris. Angel and Izzy started their orgasms together and Izzy's continued on long after Angel had recovered. Since there was no worries about the dildo cumming, Julia maintained the pace and Izzy started pulsing with another orgasm.

After fifteen minutes Izzy collapsed and pulled the dildo out. It stayed pointing out of Julia's crotch and bounced a couple of times. Angel got down on the floor with her ass to Julia and then turned her head and said, "Julia, baby. Fuck me in the ass, would you please?"

With the dildo coated in oil and Izzy's white creamy sauce, Julia had no trouble pushing straight into Angel's anus and deep into her bowels. Angel screamed a little with the initial assault but she wasted no time pulling herself back off and pushing back on again. Izzy moved her body under Angel so her head was looking up at her mother's pussy and watching the dildo move in and out of her ass. Izzy's pussy was now in Angel's face and Angel used her fingers and tongue to bring her daughter right back up into another orgasm.

Angel's attack on Izzy's pussy was only interrupted by her own orgasm which rolled through her with pussy clamping on air. Then Angel's anus started to spasm as she had an anal orgasm. Julia had trouble pushing and pulling as this was underway.

When Angel recovered, Julia went back to fucking her. Julia was so horny by then that she reached over and grabbed the small dildo and turned the vibrator on and handed it to Izzy who immediately started fucking it up into Julia's pussy. Within seconds, Julia was rocking her hips with her own orgasm and the dildo in Angel's ass rocked with them.

Back in the sitting room Carrie, Phoenix and Kate were sharing my cock as all three had pushed themselves up on the carpet with Kate between my legs and Carries on my right and Phoenix on my left. All three heads were lathering my cock. Kate had the head trapped at the ridge with her lips and even her teeth as she rapidly flicked the soft velvety glans. Carrie and Phoenix on either side wrapped their lips around their half and slid up and down the length. Carrie's hand was in Kate's pussy fingering her clit. Phoenix's hand was also in Kate's pussy finger-fucking her.

Kate launched into a monster orgasm and pulled her head off my cock as she gasped for air. Carrie didn't hesitate and pushed my cock-head into her mouth and started bouncing up and down on the top half of my cock. Phoenix wrapped her other hand around my shaft and started jacking on the bottom half.

After several minutes, Carrie pulled off and pushed the head over to Phoenix. Kate had collapsed onto her back as Carrie and Phoenix had continued their assault. Now Phoenix buried her head all the way to my balls and pulled back to the head and started using both hands and mouth to give my an incredible blowjob/handjob.

Carrie pushed her face down into Kate's pussy and grabbed both tits and started roughly massaging them and rolling Kate's nipples in her fingers. Kate put her hands on Carries' head and pushed her tits together with her upper arms. I looked down at this incredible sight as my cock surged in Phoenix's mouth. I had to force myself to settle down.

Carrie moved Kate around so she could get her head between her thighs. This brought Carrie's ass up in the air with her tits on the carpet. Kate's face was a mask of tensed muscles with teeth clenched and lips pursed tight. Kate was pushing hard on Carrie's head so that Carrie had to turn her head slightly to breathe. Kate rolled through one huge orgasm after another. Carrie was trying to finger her own pussy but she needed both hands on Kate's hips to hold her down through the violent spasms of every muscle in body.

In spite of my attempts to hold back, I could feel my balls objecting. At that moment I didn't want anything else in this world but to shove my cock into Carrie's asshole and deposit this rapidly advancing load in her.

Phoenix could feel the surge of my cock and knew what was coming and she was very disappointed when I pulled back from her and lifted her chin. I bent over and kissed her on the lips. I said, "I'm sorry baby. My wife needs me right now. OK?" She frowned but nodded and moved to her left as I pulled myself out of the chair onto my knees behind Carrie.

I took Carrie's hips in my hands as she looked back to see who it was. She smiled and turned back to continue her assault on Kate. As I put my cock on her Anus, Carrie mumbled around Kate's pussy, "Oh God. Yes baby. I need you right there. Fuck me hard." I did just that. I pushed past her anus and continued deep into her bowels. I stopped there until Carrie slowly pulled back off and rapidly pushed back on me. She immediately launched into an anal orgasm that squeezed my cock so hard it hurt.

Phoenix lowered herself behind me and sucked my right testicle into her mouth and began rolling it around with her mouth and pulling back with the suction. The combined sensation was too much for me and I lost the battle with my balls and cum surged up and spurted into Carrie's ass with such force and velocity that Carrie's head came up out of Kate's crotch screaming so loud that Julia, Angel and Izzy came running into the room. With the last cum shot, I collapsed onto my left side and Carrie collapsed down onto Kate's pussy laying flat on the floor.

Izzy was still infatuated with the strap-on dildo and asked Julia if she could try it. Julia unsnapped the clasps and helped put it on Izzy. Some adjustments were necessary as Izzy is a bigger girl than Julia. Now the question was who to use it on.

Kate watched Julia attaching the dildo to Izzy with fascination. When Carrie pulled herself up and curled up next to me. Kate raised her hand in the air to get Izzy's attention. Izzy smiled and knew the answer to her question.

Kate stayed right where she was as Izzy knelt down between her thighs with the dildo pointing out in front. She was awkward with it as she had no experience with this appendage hanging out in front of her. With dildo in her hand and some help from Julia gauging distance, she finally maneuvered her way up to right spot.

With Kate's tits still pushed up with her arms she lifted her head to look down over them to see the giant black dildo push into her pussy. It seemed odd to see a big black cock connected to a body with big black tits but in a strange way made it all the more erotic. Izzy put her hands on Kate's knee as she started fucking in and out of Kate, whose face contorted with the assault.

To my amazement, Phoenix stood and moved to kneel down over Kate with her pussy right above Kate's. She turned her head around and said to Izzy, "Put that thing in my ass." Izzy had a confused look on her face as she stopped her fucking motion. Kate was trying to keep it going my thrusting her hips up onto the dildo.

Julia stepped in and whispered something in Izzy's ear and a broad smile erupted on her face. As everyone else stood and sat around watching, Izzy pulled the dildo out of Kate's pussy and pushed it slowly into Phoenix's anus. Phoenix pushed back on Izzy and she pushed the entire dildo in as far as it would do. Phoenix's head rocked back with her mouth wide open and then slowly dropped down to look into Kate's eyes.

Phoenix bent forward and kissed Kate passionately on the lips as Izzy began furiously butt-fucking her. Kate continued the kiss but Phoenix was engaged in another orgasm.

Izzy pulled out of Phoenix's ass with a 'pop' and dropped it lower and pushed into Kate's pussy. Kate broke the kiss with Phoenix to weather the assault. Izzy went back and forth between Kate and Phoenix for fifteen minutes until Phoenix pulled off the dildo and sank onto the floor beside Kate. After Kate recovered from the latest orgasm she pulled back from Izzy and turned on her side to spoon with Phoenix.

Phoenix put her arm around Kate and held her tits in a tight grasp. The action seemed over and there was complete silence with the exception of gasps for air. Finally I spoke up, "Holy crap. That was... I don't even have the words for what that was." I motioned for everyone to get in the pile and hold each other as we all came down from the ultimate high. There was some kissing and fondling of tits and cock going on but everyone stayed away from pussies lest they get going again. We all just lay there until everyone was breathing normally. One by one these six beautiful women rose to their feet and slowly moved into the bedroom to find their clothes.

Izzy and Angel came back into the sitting room fully dressed, other than their thongs which were hanging from their wrists. As hosts, we pulled ourselves up to our feet. Angel and Izzy kissed Carrie as they encircled her with the arms and held on for several moments. Then they reached up and kissed me the same way. I held them tight until they pulled back. Angel said, "We had a wonderful vacation, thanks to you three. We won't ever forget you. We will be on the bus before you get up in the morning, so, we will say our good-byes now." Izzy had tears streaming down her face as they went out the door. I pulled Carrie to me and hugged her tightly to me. She kissed me on the shoulder.

Phoenix and Kate were still lying on the floor. Phoenix was lightly kissing the back of Kate's shoulder and continued to caress Kate's tits. Kate had reached back and was lightly tracing her finger nails up Phoenix's thighs, up the rise of her hips and down into the valley of her waist and back again. Phoenix was trembling with the sensations.

I whispered to Carrie, "It looks like these two might get going again."

She whispered back, "Let's just leave them here to do whatever they want. Anything goes tonight." There was no door between the two rooms. We walked back to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed beside Julia who was snoring lightly. She roused a little when we lay down but promptly went back to sleep. I pulled the comforter over her. She roused again and murmured, "Thank you daddy." And she was out like a light.

I lifted Carrie in my arms. We kissed each other hard. I carried her into the bathroom and shut the door. I set her on the counter and turned on the shower. I moved my hips between her thighs as she sat on the counter and I kissed her deeply. I said, "Jesus. I love you so much my heart feels like it will burst." Before she could reply I kissed her hard again. Our lips stayed pressed together even after the kiss was done.

Both of us were breathing heavily. My cock was at full attention again. I was so horny for her right then. She felt my cock touching her thigh and she immediately guided it onto her pussy lips. She whispered in my ear, "Please fuck me right here."

I pushed my cock slowly into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face in for another passionate embrace. She then lowered her head onto my shoulder and held me tight as I continued the slow advance of my cock. When I was buried to the hilt, Carrie shuddered and then whispered, "Oh God. Please fuck me now."

I slowly withdrew and pushed in harder and faster. Carrie threw her legs around my waist and clamped her feet together on my ass. As I impaled her and withdrew she was pulling with arms and legs back onto me. I had my hands clamped tightly on her hips as I pulled myself into her with each thrust. For several minutes we clung to each other trying to push another millimeter of cock into her. She was desperate and so was I.

She quaked from orgasm after orgasm. One after another were all blending into one enormous orgasm. I thought she would explode into pieces. We were alone in the universe. Nothing else existed. Just her and me. My only desire at that moment was that we could do this till the end of time.

As we continued, intertwined as we were I notice that Carrie was lightly crying. I could feel her tears fall directly from her eyes onto my shoulder. I whispered in her ear without changing the pace, "What's wrong baby?"

She sobbed one big gasp and whispered back, "Absolutely nothing." She sobbed again and the tears flowed as she cried ever harder. I had seen her get this emotional before and I knew it was her ultimate expression of love for me at that very moment. I held her tight in my arms and continued fucking her at the perfect pace.

Carrie had collected her emotions and had several more orgasms. I was rapidly advancing on my climax. I didn't want to come. We were perfectly joined and I didn't want it to stop. But that is never to be and my cum surge forward so hard it caught Carrie and me by surprise. She clamped her legs hard and pulled me into her as deep as she could after the first shot. Her head came off my shoulder and tipped back with her mouth open and groaned out loud as stream after stream of cum launched into her.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers