Hot Summer Night Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock went soft quickly and her continuing spasms pushed me out of her pussy. It dropped to hang between my legs. I held Carrie until she had totally settled down. She kissed me and pushed away from the counter to stand on the floor as she slid down my body. The shower had been running the whole time.

We stepped into the shower and soaped each other up and rinsed off. I turned the water off and we stepped out onto the tile floor. I dried her off and she did the same to me. We walked back into the bedroom and checked to see if our company had gone.

They had not. Phoenix had donned the strap-on dildo and was lying on her back. Kate was sitting with the dildo in her pussy as she slumped forward hanging her magnificent globes on Phoenix's tits. Phoenix had her hands all over them. Phoenix's knees were bent and she was lifting her hips to push the dildo into Kate. Kate's head shot back and her hips fired. She snapped back so she was sitting straight up. Phoenix's hands went with her.

As Kate was coming back down she opened her eyes and saw us standing in the doorway. She grinned and said, "I've got to get me one of these." When she had settled down she slid off the dildo and unsnapped the clasps around Phoenix.

Kate began strapping it around her waist. I looked at Carrie who smiled and she nodded her head toward the bed. We left Phoenix and Kate on their own and climbed into bed. I cuddled up close and we were asleep in seconds.

I came awake in the middle of the night. It was 2:10 AM. I felt a body slide into bed beside me. I assumed it was Julia returning from the bathroom and promptly went back to sleep. I felt a hand reach over and wrap around my flaccid cock. Again, I assumed it was Julia. There was a little manipulation going on but I drifted off to sleep and into a very erotic dream. At 3:30 I came awake to someone padding across the floor and into the bathroom. A few minutes later toilet flushed and the padding went across the room but didn't get in bed. 'What the hell is Julia doing at this time of night?' I thought.

The hand was still on my cock but the manipulation had stopped. I rolled over to face Julia and drifted off again and fell right back into my erotic dream. I woke a half hour later with a hand jerking on my cock and it was as hard as a rock. I was still in a dreamy state when I felt a pressure on my cock but it wasn't a mouth. I just had my cock pushed into a pussy.

I pushed my cock forward and felt it slide in. I reached out to the body lying beside me and went to put my hands on Julia's small tits and was shocked when my hand landed on a mound of soft flesh.

I lifted my head in shock and felt the body all over and could conclude only one thing. Kate had been lying between Julia and me. I reached beyond Kate and Julia was not there. I then noticed a moan from the sitting room. I thought, 'well my cock is in Kate and it sounds like Julia must be getting herself off in the other room.'

Kate was lying on her back. She had put her right leg over my hips to expose her pussy. I was on my side flexing my hips to push into her. She had her left hand on my balls and was rolling them around with her fingers. Kate didn't make a sound but the moans (plural) were coming from the other room.

Carrie woke up with the undulations in the bed and said, "What are you guys doing? Didn't you get enough last night." She assumed it was Julia and I since it often is. Then Carrie heard the moans from the other room and said, "What the fuck?" She pulled the sheet back and climbed out of bed. Kate and I continued fucking. She was breathing very hard and I could feel her pussy clamp on my cock. Her muscles tensd but she didn't make a sound other than the heavy breathing. Kate's hand moved up to my cock and her fingers wrapped around the part that was out of her and let her fingers slide off as I entered her again.

Carrie walked into the sitting room and in the very dim light noticed that the day-bed had been set up. She turned on a table lamp and looked to see Julia on her knees fucking Phoenix with her strap on dildo. They were moaning around each other's lips as they held a kiss between them. Julia pulled her head up when she noticed the light was on and smiled at her mother as she kept right on pounding the dildo into Phoenix.

Carrie said, "Jesus Jules. Well I guess you'll sleep all the way home." She watched them for a few minutes and her own juices were beginning to flow." She shut off the lamp and was heading back to the bedroom when she thought, 'If Julia is doing Phoenix in there, who's her husband doing in the bed? It has to be Kate.'

Carrie stood at the bottom of the bed in the dark contemplating what she was going to do. She could hear Kate's muffled groans and sound of bodies moving on the sheets. She smiled to herself admitting that she was intoxicated by Kate's massive tits.

She walked around to Julia's side of the bed and pushed herself in next to Kate. Kate was a little surprised but she moved her body toward me to make room for who she thought was Julia.

Carrie lowered her head toward where she assumed Kate's tits would be. Her lips came right down on Kate's left nipple. She instantly sucked it into her mouth and nibbled on it with her teeth. She decided to bite a little harder until Kate emitted an 'ow', after all she was fucking with her man. She had to pay a small price. She considered the price was paid and went back to caressing Kate's nipple with her lips and tongue.

Kate was extra-aroused by the attention to her tit and she felt another orgasm surge through her. Carrie felt it to. I felt another hand descend onto Kate's pussy and began stroking her clit. Kate moaned loudly and shoved her hips high in the air searching for the hand. I came out of her. When she came back down she was grabbing for my cock to shove back into her. Carrie reached down and took my cock and guided it back it. I continued to fuck her.

Carrie was getting very horny and very wet. In the dark she lifted herself up and lowered her hips onto Kate's face. Her ass and feet were against the headboard. Kate tipped her head back to receive what she assumed was Julia's pussy. Kate pushed the tip of her tongue against the clit hovering over her. Carrie immediately surged into an orgasm and ground her pussy down into Kate's face. Kate was pumping her tongue in and out of the pussy. She reached up with her hands to push a finger into her and she realized that the hips above her head were too wide to be Julia's.

Kate thought, "Oh fuck. Here I am fucking the man of my dreams with his wife sitting on my face." She doubled her efforts to please Carrie and she was doing an admirable job. Carrie groaned and moaned and screamed her way through several more orgasms.

Carrie bent down and pulled my cock out of Kate's pussy and shoved it into her mouth. She deep-throated me and then went into the classic blowjob. Her face and hands were flying up and down my cock. She felt my load coming but Kate was oblivious as she concentrated on pleasing Carrie.

Carrie, being the little minx that she is sucked my cock hard until she knew I would cum any second. At the last second she sat up straight pulling her head off and with hands still jacking me off aimed my cock at Kate's face.

The first massive rope of cum launched with incredible force and hit Kate right on her chin. The next several equally forceful shots landed on Kate's neck and Carrie's pussy. The latter promptly dripped down and into Kate's mouth.

With diminishing force, the final few shots landed between her tits and in her navel. Carrie pushed my still hard cock into Kate's pussy and I began fucking her again.

Kate knew the person on her face was Carrie but I still assumed it was Julia. I pumped in and out of Kate for more than a minute while my cock softened and then fell onto the bed.

I pulled away from Kate and 'Julia' and expected to bump into Carrie on the other side of the bed. When I didn't, I knew what was going on. Carrie was responding to Kate's continued onslaught with another orgasm. I sat up in bed trying to make out the forms in the dark. I finally turned on the bedside lamp and could then see Carrie riding Kate's face and furious fondling with Kate's tits. Kate had her hands on Carrie's tits returning the favor.

Carrie turned her face to look at me. She had such a serene face on her. I knew she was just about orgasmed out. I heard the moaning from the other room and went to check that out. Phoenix was mounting Julia from behind with the strap-on dildo. I turned back to the bedroom and said, "Only in America."

Carrie collapsed off Kate's face and fell into the middle of the bed. Kate was scooping up my cum from her face and tits and shoving it her mouth. She licked her fingers clean. Carrie rolled back and licked the cum in Kate's navel and smacked her lips.

I did some quick math in my head and said, "Holy shit. You guys have been having sex for more than 8 hours."

Julia said from her position with the dildo buried in her pussy, "So have you. At least off and on, as men are prone to do. I think we got a couple hours sleep before we started up again."

Julia finally pulled herself off the dildo and Phoenix collapsed onto the day-bed and said, "Jesus, Jules. I was going to keep going as long as you wanted but I am exhausted. You're insatiable." Julia and I burst out laughing. That observation had been made many times before.

"Alright", I said. "Everyone get into the bed. At least try to get a few more hours sleep." All six of us were crammed into our king-sized bed. It was cozy. There were pussies and tits everywhere. How was I going to sleep? With Carrie's and Julia's hand on my cock as if to protect it, I finally did fall asleep.