All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night Ch. 21'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

This is one of the best series on Literotica. Please keep it going, thanks for your writing. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a naive, childish shit :))

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
A difference of opinion

One anonymous comment says it's "childish shit" a second says it's "one of the best"

I agree with the second and give it 5 stars.

The incest theme makes for good pornography and it's at it's best when the whole family is involved,

I hope this series goes on for many more chapters.

rjsully7rjsully7over 8 years ago
Great job

The series was great hope to read more maybe a few pictures would be nice.

brett374brett374over 8 years ago
Yes!

Great series! Please keep them cumming. More please.

halfshafthalfshaftabout 8 years ago
Good job!

Bravo! Really good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a fantastic series! I couldn't put down my phone the whole time even in the car where I imagined getting a blow job from any of the women in your story. I think a follow up story about Julia and Hannah's college adventures should be next! Bravo!!

LustfulldickLustfulldickalmost 7 years ago
I really e enjoyed this story!

WOW! I really enjoyed this story! I really hope that you will consider writing more chapters! It really was a sad moment when I got to the end of it! But this truly was an amazing story it flowed very well from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved this story

I really loved this story and all of the hot action. i smile every time I think of Julia and hanna as college room mates. hope there are follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

You should really consider continuing this series.

sexyloverssexyloversover 6 years ago
LOVED HOT SUMMER NIGHTS

Loved the whole 21 chapters please continue like a all girl pool party

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More PLEASE

A great series, please continue it. Maybe some visitors from Jamaica... Phoenix & Kate.

Plenty of college possibilities.

Please keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it going!

Got to continue the sentiment that this story isn't over yet. Love the work on Pool Boy, but would definitely like to see more on this story when you are able. Great writing.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 6 years ago
Great series

Good series. Loved the insatiable women. Hope you continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please 😈

This is the best story, by far i have ever read. I hope there will be more.. College offers an aray of lusty options for Julia, Hanna and mom and dad. Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

I have read a lot of stories on this site, and mean a lot. This is by far the best one that I have read thus far. I was laughing a lot at the antics of the characters. Great, great story.

I would love to read more on this family, and how things worked out with Hannah, Lisa and Julia; who are all in love with Mark. I'm with the other person that commented about a visit from Phoenix. The story had me riveted, the whole time.

Great job Big Zeke 13

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
Loved this Series. I need a Hannah in my Life.

Thank you for this thoroughly intoxicating fantasy. I followed every step of the way hopung never to find the end of this story. Please continue on. The characters need you to help them live in so we might enjoy them. More please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

You are One of My Top Ten Authors here .. Keep up the great work .. Please send Me a Kate ..

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
wow

truly an excellent read...wish there was a wee bit more about the twins though....

can you send e the daughter, Julia? She is so hot!

By far my favourite character.

I really liked your writing, especially liked the way Mark handled the asses who were ganging up on Julia in Jamaica.

So very well done, shall check out your other stories

jpark345jpark345almost 4 years ago

Seriously can we get more of the dad and Julia in a spin off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fabulous story, please can we have more,as others have stated a visit from Phoenix and Kate would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the story till they went on vacation. Did not like when Carrie fucked other men without the husband. I never trusted her. Who knows what she really did at her daughter’s Orgie party and what she really does at her job dressed like a whore. I think she fucks men or boys behind his back and will never tell him. He is a fool to tell his wife everything.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

I always knew Carrie was just a whore and the vacation sequence proved it. She wants Mark to only fuck her and whoever she chooses, and with her, but has no issue with fuckung other men, and women, without his knowledge. This was first proven when she had a year long affair with her daughter, after getting gangbanged, and her daughter cuckolding her dad for that year. Best thing Mark can do is divorce her and leave the daughter too. Neither have any redeeming value.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous