Hot Tub Trio Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thumbed open the top of her shorts. That gave me enough room to wiggle my hand inside her shorts. I kept my hand on top of her panties. Patience. Her panties were wet. I press with my finger, driving the damp cotton into her slit. The hard miniature pike of her clit pressed against the underside of my finger. I continued to baby her slit with my fingers as my mouth moved to her cleavage and began to kiss its way up her chest.

Our mouths met. I still stood to one side. Ann pressed the breast nearest me into my chest and began to move it in circles, rubbing her nipple against my own. It was my turn to moan. Her tongue moved between my lips. She began to nip at my lip as I had nipped at hers.

My fingers pulled her panties to one side and slid into her wetness. When I pulled my hand from her pants, she whimpered. I pulled away from her kiss. She pouted. I waited and when she opened her eyes I let them stay fixed on my glistening fingers before using them to smear her own juices over her left nipple and breast. Knowing she was watching, I extended my tongue and slowly lapped it over her breast, eating her pussy juice off the soft mound.

My cock was killing me. I wanted to jerk my pants down, jerk Ann's pants down, and bury myself in her pussy.

I shifted so that I once more stood directly in front of her. Remembering my raw knees, I squatted on my heels. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her close. I kissed and tongued her belly button. Then kissed down her tummy until my lips reached the top of her panties.

I leaned back. My hands left her ass and I unzipped her shorts. She reached to help but stopped when I shook my head. I eased her shorts off her hips, careful to leave her panties in place. I helped her step out of her sandals and then out of her shorts. I tossed them toward the couch.

Her pants were pulled to one side, partly embedded in her slit. The left side of her pussy was visible, engorged, glistening, and totally enticing. I pulled the fabric out of her slit and readjusted her panties. That earned another small groan of frustration.

I moved back and started teasing her belly button with my tongue, her scent urging me on. I kissed my way back down to her panties. I pressed my mouth against her panties and as I had with her bra, forced my hot breath through the cloth. Her hands seized my head and held it against her pussy.

I sucked on the cloth and pulled a fragment into my mouth, savoring the taste. I moved my mouth higher and blew on her clit, fascinated to see it twitch. I hooked my fingers inside the waist of her panties and relieved her of them. I stood, holding the panties in my hand. I held them in front of my face. I sniffed them. I put them in my mouth and sucked at them until all I could taste was cotton and my own spit. I tossed them atop her shorts.

I used my hands on her hips to move her back until her bare butt touched the edge of my small kitchen table. I wondered how much my landlady could see through the kitchen door. Given the angle, probably only Ann's naked back. I hoped she was watching.

I reached behind Ann's left leg and lifted. She seemed confused. I nodded toward the chair beside the table.

"Put your foot on the chair." It was the first words spoken by either of us for several minutes and my voiced sounded too loud in the small place. I kissed her softly. "Please. If it's uncomfortable tell me." She nodded.

As she raised her foot and set it on the seat of the chair I lowered my body. I wanted, desperately wanted, to devour her pussy but I resisted. I leaned over her foot. I couldn't tell her I had a weakness for sucking cock but maybe this would let her know I was a fucking freak.

I kissed the top of her foot. I wiggled my tongue behind her big toe and second toe. I licked the top of her foot. She didn't jerk away in disgust. I kissed and licked my way to her knee. I swiveled and kissed up the inside of her right thigh until my ear and cheek brushed against her sex. I moved back to the left and kissed my way from the knee to her upper thigh.

I scooted between her legs so that only my head and upper body remained under her. I tipped my head back and covered her sex with my mouth.

My cheeks and chin were soon glossed. Holding my head back like that was awkward but I was able to dive deep inside her with my tongue, then raise up off my heels, dragging my tongue from the lowest portion of her pussy through her dripping slit and over her clit. When I eased back on my heels, I was positioned to do it all over again.

I licked, probed, and drank. She flowed over and into me but never enough to slack my thirst.

I rose up, over and over, stopping at the top to tease her clit. My neck was getting stiff but I ignored it. The next time I rose to engulf her clit, she grasped my head in both hands and held it there. She began to writhe beneath my mouth. I tried to pull back so that she wouldn't hurt herself against my teeth, but her grip was too fierce. I could feel her clit begin to spasm under my tongue. When I sucked on it, she pushed away from me, nearly falling. Her ass rested on the table but her hips continued to twitch. I pushed my way forward and grabbed the nub of her sex with my lips. Her hands pulled at my hair. A long slow shudder shook her body and then she was scrambling away from me, sliding back across the table.

"Stop. Enough. Please."

I took her hand and wiped my face on the palm then turned my head and began to lick her hand and fingers.

A shaky, "Jesus" escaped from her panting body.

I still had all my clothes on.

-

I near a side trail that cut inland to the road. If I take it and circle back to the small beach I will have run a long narrow oval just under two miles. If I continue to the next side trail it will be closer to five miles. I take a quick inventory of my body, no cramps, no aches, no blisters. I keep going.

-

I stepped between Ann's legs, and pulled her to me. I picked her up off the table and her legs wrapped around my hips. I remembered to grab the bag with the condoms and carried her the few steps to the mattress. I was careful when I sat her down. It was only a twin size mattress and if I stumbled she would have fallen into the wall.

I got her down without mishap and knelt between her legs. I quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down enough to free my erection. It sprang free and slapped against my belly, trailing an arc of precum through the air. Ann murmured low in her throat. Her left hand began to pull at her breast.

I ripped open the box of Trojans and gold foil packets spilled onto the mattress. I tore one free and ripped the pouch open with my teeth and right hand as I rubbed my left over the head of my dick, smearing the crown with precum. I pressed the condom over the head and unrolled it.

I shuffled forward on my knees as Ann pulled her legs up, both hands now pulling at her tits. The lowest button on my jeans was gouging into the underside of my sack but I didn't care. The condom was lubricated but I moved the head of my cock up and down between her still wet lips. This time I eased into her like I had been doing it all my life.

I pressed and pushed until I could go no further. It wasn't deep enough. I wanted to fucking crawl inside her cunt. I pulled out completely and then pressed back in. Last night we had been slow, tentative, gentle in our touches. I remembered what she said about making love behind a bush, that behind a bush it isn't making love it is fucking. I realized that is what I wanted to do now. I wanted to fuck her, not in a controlling or cruel or degrading way but I wanted to fuck.

I hooked my arms under her knees and pressed her legs back, lifting her ass. I started to fuck her. I pulled all the way out, wanting her to feel every inch of my cock as I plowed it into her. She let go of her breasts and braced her hands against the wall. Her breasts slid up and down her chest with each thrust. Every thrust forced a guttural sigh from her throat. The sounds of flesh meeting flesh reverberated through the room.

Soon I was panting. Sweat dripped off my nose and landed on her belly. My jeans kept my balls from moving back. Every time I slammed into Ann, my balls were caught between the bottom of her ass and my jeans. The cost of fucking her was racking my own nuts.

I cannot claim to have considered how Ann would feel about what I did next. I simply did it. I could feel my orgasm building. I pulled out of her and ripped the condom off, taking a fair chunk of my pubic hair with it. I leaned on one hand over her body and jerked my cock. I jerked myself as hard as I had been fucking her. The heel of my hand slammed into my balls and the resulting ache ricocheted throughout my body.

I came in long trailing streamers of white. The first arched across her chest and struck her right cheek. The others laced across her belly and breasts.

As my explosion dwindled, so did my strength and I collapsed on top of her. The jizz between us made it a simple matter to slide up her body and rest my head beside hers.

-

The cut off approaches and I take it without conscious thought. The cut off traces its way through palms and low stunted trees. It is stuffy under the tree cover and I begin to sweat in earnest. My body glides over hard packed sand dappled with light and shade and droplets of my sweat.

-

It took long minutes before I was able to catch my breath. If I tried to fuck like that these days I probably would end up in the hospital.

Ann was rubbing one hand through my sweaty hair.

"Am I too heavy?" I managed to whisper.

"No, I like the way you feel lying on me. Don't go yet."

"Sorry I came all over you like that. Did it bother you?"

"No. If you had asked me before hand, 'pardon me Ann but might I ejaculate on your breasts' I probably would have said 'no' but in the heat of the moment it was fine, better than fine. I loved it. I liked seeing how much I turned you on. It was okay. It was hot, temperature hot not sexy hot. Well it was sexy hot, too. When it hit my cheek and boob I thought at first it had actually burned me."

I remember how her hair tickled my nose. And again I remember just the way she smelled, her skin and hair. I believed I had started to doze when she whispered to me.

"Take off your clothes and lay down with me."

I shimmied off her and scooted to the edge of the mattress. I pulled my shoes off and tossed them toward the TV, afraid that they stunk. I slipped my jeans off. I took my shirt off last and rolled it into a soft ball. Twisting a little, I wiped gently across her chest and neck and belly. Most of the cum was dried but some of it came off. I swiped at my own chest and belly and laid down beside her.

My arm slipped under her head as if it belonged there. She nestled close and through some post-coital miracle, arms and legs meshed with nary an awkward angle or protesting joint. Our noses were touching and we talked the afternoon away. I wish I could remember what we talked about. I know we did not talk of the future, or at least not the future beyond the coming fall. The shadows changed direction and advanced toward us and still we talked.

-

By the time I get back to the start of my loop I have a hitch in my side and I'm dripping sweat. I don't feel like changing again. I drop my bag in the sand and wade past the rocks and fall into the water. My skin is hot and the water is cold.

-

We must have slept, or at least I did. I woke when Ann sat up and stretched. Her arms were outstretched and her head was thrown back so that her dark hair disappeared into the shadow that had claimed the corner of the room. The line of the shadow cut across her arm and down the side of her breast. The breasts themselves glowed in the orange early evening light. Just one look and I felt my dick start to twitch. God, what I wouldn't give to be twenty-four again, better still have a twenty-four year old's cock but a forty-six year old's experience and wisdom.

I rolled and threw my arms around her. My face was pressed against her back, my nose just above her ass crack.

"Don't go. Let me cook you supper."

Her hand found my arm. "I'm not leaving but I need to pee."

"Okay but hurry back."

"Vince?"

"Yeah."

"You have to let go of me before I can come back."

"Nope. Pee in the bed."

"Gross. Seriously, I'll be right back."

I kissed the small of her back and then rolled over to watch the way her ass moved as she took the few steps into the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet but didn't close the door. She sort of lifted up and opened her legs and suddenly a yellow stream arched from between her lips. I was stunned. Seeing the look on my face, she giggled and then swung the door closed with her foot.

I was lying flat on my back, absent-mindedly pulling at my dick when the john flushed and she came out, still giggling.

"Did I shock you?"

"Yes. How utterly vile. I feel visually violated."

"Really?" There was the faintest tone of uncertainty in her voice.

I rolled onto my side, cradling my head in one hand. I casually began to trace patterns on her skin with my fingertip. I started with her belly but worked up to her cleavage and then over the tops of her breasts, avoiding her nipples for now.

"No. Nothing about you is vile. But you did surprise me."

"Good. Don't want you get all complacent on me right off the bat."

I continued to draw random figures on her skin. Her stomach growled.

"That's my cue," I whispered and climbed over her to get off the mattress. I started to the bathroom.

"Hang on," Ann called as she scrambled to her feet. "I want to see."

"Huh?"

"Seriously. I want to watch you pee. I've never seen a guy pee. It's always fascinated me that you can do it standing up. It proves, that if God exists, He's male."

Not knowing quite what to think, I raised the toilet rim. Ann wrapped her arms under mine and clasps her hands over my belly. Her breasts were crushed against my back. Between my embarrassment and the fact my dick is getting hard, at first I couldn't go. When my bladder finally did release, the flow is so sudden Ann jumped and began to chuckle.

It seemed like it took forever. When I was done, I shook off.

"How do you make sure the drops go in the bowl?"

"I don't know. Practice. Ann this is kind of weird."

"So is shoving your face half way into my twat when you get down to it."

I had no argument for that. I washed my hands and crossed the small space and opened the fridge.

"You can have fried bologna or cold bologna with mustard or without mustard." I picked up the cottage cheese. "And we have cottage." There was a green film on top of it. "Uh correction, we don't have cottage cheese." I looked at the counter. "Uh, we don't have bread either. I do have a beer we could split and there's a little bit of OJ left." I shrugged and added, "I was going to go to Kroger's today."

I thought about asking her to go out to eat but I was flat broke. Then I remembered the wad of cash I had appropriated this morning.

"Hang on," I called as I went into the bathroom and recovered the dirty jeans from the floor. I pulled the cash out and quickly counted it. I felt faint. It was over 500 bucks in fifties and twenties.

"Whoa, Rockefeller where'd you get the dough."

"From home." I had enough integrity to be appalled at how easily the lie slide off my tongue. "Graduation money, the last of my lab tech money." I turned to her with a grin. "And my sperm donation money." The last was true. Well mostly true. I did donate at the fertility clinic but that money was long gone.

Ann gaped at me.

"Swear to God. Twenty-five bucks cash per donation paid upon delivery. I could have made a lot more but most people want a donor who is taller than 5'10".

"Where do you do it? How?"

"I jerk off. They have little rooms at the clinic. You get a cup, you do in the room, peruse the porn collection (I didn't tell her I usually took the opportunity to look at the gay porn that was part of the offerings), hand the nice lady your little plastic cup, take your cash, and run." I grinned at her again. "So, between yesterday and today you cost me like a hundred, hundred and fifty bucks, easy."

"Uh-huh. Right." Ann pulled on her shorts and slipped her shirt over her head. She folded her bra and panties and put them in the Walgreen's bag, along with one of the chain of gold packets.

"You going out naked?"

I shook my head and grabbed my jeans and shirt. I got dressed, shoved my feet into my sneakers, and joined her by the door. When I opened my arms, she stepped into them and we kissed. These weren't the desperate hungry kisses of earlier. They were soft and sweet and still had my cock throbbing in under a minute.

"We should stop or," I suggested with a Groucho-esque waggle of my eyebrows. "We could get undressed and go lay back down."

My idiot stomach growled, otherwise I think she might have agreed.

-

Normally, after my run I continue along the beach trial. The section between here and the resort has several exercise stations. This morning I decide to take a breather. I find a comfortable spot where the sun's light has cleared the trees and sit down to dry off first.

-

We stopped at a Chinese take out place. Since I had sprung for breakfast Ann said it was her treat before proceeding to embarrassed me by telling me, in front of the cashier and the line behind us, to deduct the amount from her sperm donation debt.

Ann's roommate was gone. We ate sitting on the floor, MTV playing unheeded videos on the TV. I managed to work up a sweat worrying about all the garlic in the food, despite two bottles of PBR, not great but better than Coors. We each had a third beer as we chatted and gossiped about mutual friends.

Ann loaned me her toothbrush. I still feel weird about that. True, as she put it, I had had my face shoved half way up her twat, but sharing a toothbrush seemed different.

"So you change your mind about the condoms?" Ann asked as she put her toothbrush away.

"No. It wasn't so bad. But I need to figure out how to get it off without yanking out a bunch of hair. The hair gets rolled up in the damn thing."

Ann clapped her hands. I failed to see anything in what I said that should make her happy. Then she elucidated.

"Let's shave you."

12