All Comments on 'Hot Wife: A True Novel'

by Peritomin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE CUCKS?

Almost every fucking story in the so-called LOVING WIFE section is about CUCKOLDS? what the fuck is going on? PLEASE, PLEASE Webmasters put every single story that has a CUCKOLD in the title in the FETISH section where it belongs.

And NO I didn't read the story I saw the title and gave it 00 I couldn't care less if it was well written or had a thousand spelling mistakes. CUCKOLDING is a FETISH pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Problem

Is sooner or later the wife falls in love, wants more than one nite stands and pulls the plug on the fetish. This is the hot topic of the day cause it attracts the few perverts but in real life only a small number of men want this. For husband not to want sex is pretty bad, I'm so glad I don't understand this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CRAP

Some people are just odd--sick story--stop

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Well written, but please put in "Fetish"

I really dislike cuckold stories and most who enjoy a true loving wives story don't like them either. So if this continues discribing a cuckold lifestyle, you will get much better responses in the "Fetish" category. Or if it continues focused on you with many partners, then try Erotic Coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cuckold commentary

the anti cuckold comments are most likely made by homophobes who are actually closet cocklovers/bi/gay.

ADVICE: DONT read the story if you hate cuckold themed tales !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck YOU FAGGOT!

cuckold commentary

09/10/09 by Anonymous in usa

the anti cuckold comments are most likely made by homophobes who are actually closet cocklovers/bi/gay. ADVICE: DONT read the story if you hate cuckold themed tales !

You are the sick one for reading such dogshit and LIKING it. I bet you squirted all over the keyboard. ALL CUCKOLD Stories should be in the FETISH section where sick fucks like you can jerk off to your hearts content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just A Broken Wimpish Self Cuck Record - Over &

How much self disgust do you need writer?<P>

You have no self value by choice so why do you choose to exist? Other than to make male humiliation your theme now - what do you see in five years? Kidde porn / the sex offenders list.<P>

How sad for those around you little sick one. Get some help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Geez, another incest relative of BT & www!

The plot is so boring and the grammar is 4th grade level - why bother humiliating yourself author? Just another pile of dog dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW. All these vile comments.

THIS CLUSTERFUCK OF ANTI-LIT TALIBAN ARE DAMAGING OUR SITE AND WE CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT. PLEASE WRITERS, UNDERSTAND THEY ARE A SMALL SAD MINORITY. MOST OF US ARE HERE TO READ SEX STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below.

You would be surprised how many readers, NOT 'TROLLS', do not like this type of story and they are doing all they can to stop pathetic readers like you encouraging writers like this to write such bullshit. In this instance YOU are the TROLL so go back under the bridge where you came from and jerk off to your wife being fucked far better than you could EVER do. And just for your information when you say ANTI-TALIBAN what you are saying is the readers are AGAINST a Muslim sect that has NO free speech, NO porn sites, at least I don't think so And treat their women like dogs. SO if YOU are saying we are AGAINST such a sect then I TOTALLY agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THE REAL BITCHES...

..are the guys who leave spiteful little comments on these stories. Guys you must be so insecure with your own masculinity that you feel so threatened by a fucking story! Ha! If it didn't bother you, then you would just ignore it. I don't like broccoli so i just don't eat it. Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty funny

Some of the comments are pretty defensive...made by a bunch of sick fucks that would never admit in public to what they jerk off to in here. Wonder why that is? Some nutless, whiny fag feels persecuted because most people don't like stories with whores for wives and nutless fucks for hubbies. Hey, if you're a male and you secretely want to suck dick, there's nothing stopping you, and if you want to suck dick by proxy through a whore, be my guest, but society doesn't have much use for certain kinds of people, especially men who don't act like men. Nothing "taliban" about it...we tolerate you sick fucks, which is to say we put up with you, but you gotta know that we laugh our asses off in wonderment that anyone would not only lead such a shitty life but then brag about it, then whine endlessly when others don't approve. Strength of numbers guys...we're men, you aren't, we prefer women who are hot and sexy and have character, you don't, and we have balls which we actually use, and obviously you don't. Learn your place you snivelling bitches-to-be, take a midol, wear a cock cage, but shut the fuck up please, because the crybaby antics are just too much!

newuser1newuser1over 12 years ago
Structure needs work

Your story had some really hot parts or the potential for them. But the lack of an overall consistent structure ruined the mood and flow you had. I also think not naming the wife is a mistake as it would make things clearer with the group scenes. It should be broken up in to bits and improved and they would all be great. You showed lots of potential for good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm

Unfortunately all these episodes are strung together confusingly, with little reference to each other, so it's not a novel. It doesn't have the feel of a true story either - more like the incest fantasies of a middle-aged man.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

SO a slut and the husband who pretends to be straight story. I've got that right I think.

That said, this is what we, in the depths of Deep Literary State, call a mess.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69717 months ago

Stories very hard to read, because there is no continuity and should be in the fetish section incest themed, but no true incest. Sounds like the husband has a fetish to be a bit bisexual cock. The wife should’ve got him sucking cock and eating cream pies, because that’s what he really wanted, but you jumped around all over the place. There was no continuity to any of it. That’s why I gave you it two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous