Hot Wife: A True Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peritomin
Peritomin
26 Followers

I was about to remove my blindfold but Janet grasped my hands and said, "Oh no, not for awhile yet." So I laughed and said, "Okay, I'll play along."

Amid giggles, I heard zippers and clothing falling away. Then someone gripped my wrists, raising my arms high as others undressed me.

The bar guy's voice said, "Okay, now all women are to be blindfolded." And moments later, it was done. Someone had turned on a stereo with soft music.

Evelyn's husband announced, "We're going to dance first. Throughout the night, each of the women will try and determine who the man they're with might be. We'll give points for correct the guesses and the winner receives a prize at the end of the evening."

The third man added, "And since this party is in (my) honor, we wish her luck." Everyone laughed, including me. Why was that funny? I don't know. I guess you had to be there.

I said, "How can I guess if I don't know who all of you are?"

They each introduced themselves. The third man said in his Philly accent, "And I'm Tony." He's Janet's brother, so I assumed I was right guessing that he was among Evelyn's threesomes. A fuckbuddy.

The problem with this game was that it was too easy. Evelyn's husband is a big guy with thick hair. The older man we had met at the bar has a high forehead and thinning hair and was about 5'9", three inches shorter than Ev's hubby, and is much leaner. Jan's bro has light reddish-blond hair that feels, well, fluffy. He's slender also but about my height, 5'11", with long limbs.

Ev's husband was the first to dance with me. Our naked bodies pressed together through the last half of a song that had begun before the dancing began. His semi-erect penis curled to the side against my hip. Evelyn was dancing with the guy from the bar and Jan found herself pressed naked against her brother.

Partners changed as the song ended. Jan's brother danced with me. I didn't need to remove my broad blindfold to realize that he sported a horse-sized woody.

His cock had swollen while dancing with his sis and stood straight out. He rotated his hips until his rigid penis pressed all the way through the part between my legs. The upper part of his long shaft thrust aloft, tightly against my groin. His cock's large head protruded so far out the back of my legs that I felt his broad dickhead pulsating against my buttocks.

His hips rotated against mine, causing the upper portion of his cock to hotly massage my clitoris. Soon I gasped for breath as he kissed me full on the lips. My hands gripped his buttocks. My hips rolled against his, masturbating my clit on his dick until I was about to explode.

But the song ended and I then was dancing with Evelyn's husband. His stiff prick curled up toward his belly and throbbed against my stomach. With slow fucking motions he pressed his dick up and down in the narrow space between our tummies.

All women were moaning. One man groaned. Evelyn voice tremored as she said, "I can't wait any longer! Somebody fuck me!"

"That's the next part of the game," her husband said. "Keep your blindfolds on." They led us three women to the living room's liquor bar and urged us forward, bracing our hands against its edge, our legs spread invitingly.

He went on, "This won't be as easy to guess. A penis will enter your pussies from behind. If any woman attempts to feel the body behind her while being fucked, she will be disqualified." None of us had group sex together before and I was certain someone would object. But I didn't intend to protest.

Janet's brother removed our blindfolds. Ev's husband said behind us, "Although the blindfolds are off, you're not allowed to turn around. Only one woman will be fucked at a time. The other two women will try to help that woman cum. Each man will attempt not to ejaculate before all women are fucked. We don't need a guy with a used-up softie."

Someone turned off the overhead lighting and dimmed the room's only table lamp. The lamp's bulb was red, casting a rosy glow about the room.

Each woman now was in a high state of excitation with no resistance left to protest anything. Our bodies shivered as each of us glanced to the other. Tears streaked Evelyn's cheeks. Janet's lips quivered. My teeth chattered and my cunt steamed with lust.

Jan's brother leaned across the bar and smiled at me, saying, "Because the party is in your honor, you're first."

My voice squeaked a weak "Okayyy..." A dickhead parted the mouth of my eager pussy. My hips rotated wantonly as it slithered into my lubricated depth. I was ooo-ing and begging him to fuck me hard. Whoever the guy was behind me trembled as much. His hot breath steamed onto my bare back.

Janet's hands stroked my breasts as she leaned to the side, watching the cock pound into me. Evelyn's fingers crept to my clitoris and twirled in unison with the man's fucking. Janet leaned to nurse a nipple.

I forgot about trying to guess who my fuckbuddy might be. Evelyn's slippery fingers were about to bring me to orgasm.

He withdrew against my protest but another cock replaced his. This guy gripped my hips as he rammed into me. I realized it was Jan's bro. He had the longest dick I'd known. If his prick had a normal width rather than it's slender length, he'd have split me apart. That big cockhead though caused me to squeal in surprise as it rammed through my tender vagina.

I pleaded, "Please don't take this one out," but he withdrew, replaced by the third. I couldn't tell whether this was Bar Guy or Evelyn's spouse. All were good.

Now my orgasm roared over me like a freight train. I bawled and exploded, as I screeched, "It's so fuckin' fine! I'm a'wash in dicks!"

I released my grip on the bar and hugged Janet and Evelyn against me. Evelyn's hand cupped my mound and Janet madly nursed my breast as my climax crested and ebbed.

Evelyn was next to sample their cocks. With Janet's help, I assisted Evelyn as well as they had served me.

Then, at Janet's turn, she gritted her chattering teeth while bracing her fists against the bar. Her eyes rolled to the ceiling. As if it had just occurred to her, she said, "I assume only two of you guys will be doing me. I mean, one of you is ... my brother!"

No one answered. The silence, it seemed, was telling. I gulped and looked down at her brother's anxiously long cock.

Evelyn and I stroked her shuddering body through the first two men who mercilessly pounded into her helpless cunt.

But Janet hadn't climaxed and bawled, "Doesn't seem fair! I'm so fucking hot!" The bar guy said, "You're right. But it's not over, Baby." He tugged her brother's arm and led him to his sister's buttocks until his cockhead bobbed against her shuddering anus.

Evelyn and I were stunned. Unwanted incest seemed so over the top. I was speechless, frozen in place. But Evelyn raised her eyes questioningly at the guys, giving no hint to Janet as to her next invader would be.

Bar Guy turned off the lights, plunging the room into total darkness.

Janet squealed, "Ohhh my gosh!" as the hot dick entered her pussy, then withdrew completely. Evelyn's husband gripped Jan's shoulders, turning her around to face her fucker.

But in this darkness she couldn't determine the identity of that man she now faced. He urged her back to the carpeted floor. She said, "Oh, honey, I am so hot! Do me." We didn't know whether she suspected it was her brother.

As our eyes adjusted to the dimness we could make out only two naked forms, intertwined and writhing before us.

The invader parted her thighs and kneeled between her legs. His dickhead divided her churning cunt. She returned each thrust, rocking rhythmically.

The man raised his head, his body stiffened. He groaned, about to cum. Jan moaned feebly and pleaded, "Cum with me. Fuck me. Fill me up with your hot juice!"

His body stiffened. Janet screamed, "I'm a'cummin! Oh my gosh!" A Philly-like accent groaned, "So am I. I'm cumming in your hot cunt!"

And then, all of us, including the powerless Janet, immediately recognized that voice! Her brother's voice.

Oh Honey, that moment was so fucking hot! We women and the other two men were masturbating whoever was nearest, each hoping we'd cum again.

I didn't then know, and don't know now, whether the hand on my hot cunt was that of a woman or man. I'm really not bi, but I didn't care. I was coming again.

Janet's body rippled in multiple orgasms. Then someone turned on the lights.

It wasn't her brother who had fucked her. It was Bar Guy.

Her brother had leaned against Bar Guy's face at their moment of orgasm and said those words I'll never forget, "So am I. I'm cumming in your hot cunt!"

He kneeled beside his sis and pecked her on the cheek as if apologizing for that moment's unforgivable shock.

Jan wasn't buying it. Her eyes squinted furiously and she punched him hard on his shoulder. He reeled back, laughing at his successful ruse.

The rest of us were rolling on the floor in laughter. Janet smirked at her bro. Never say Jan can't take a joke.

Evelyn and her husband drove me home that night. To my wonderment, Janet drove her brother home. To her condo! Not his apartment. Hmmm.

Everyone had forgotten about that "prize" to be awarded for the most correct guesses. I'm not sure who won anyway.

BI BI, BABY

I wish that I could tell you that this happened by chance but nothing big ever happens in my life with someone planning it.

We are moving to another State within days and I wanted to give him something with which to remember this place. I phoned two guys, one I have been dating frequently over the past several months and another I had dated before until he went away to another college.

The man I've more recently been seeing, with my husband's permission and encouragement, is Sam, age 40. I'm tall for a woman, 5'11", an inch taller than my husband, but Sam is three inches taller than me. He and his dad own three gyms, a tax preparation business and a movie theater in our town. He's only 30 but his hair is beginning to thin. He's a good-looking guy but I think he'll look even better when he's bald in the next few years.

The other man is Jeff. He's now 19 but was 18 when I met him at a college night class and dated him for most of the class term. He's a bit shorter in height but makes up for it with one of the largest dicks I've seen, almost as long as my younger brother's when hard. He had moved away to attend another school but was home for two weeks between semesters.

I told both my plan, well, a portion of it anyway. I told them only that I'd like to have a foursome, including my husband. Our home would be the best location. That Friday night worked out well for everybody.

My husband Jim drove us to a local restaurant that bills itself as a pancake house, but it's really a full-service restaurant. Jim and Sam had never met each other. I was pleased neither showed jealousy or attempted to one-up the other.

We returned home. Jim's not just my hubby, he's my cuckold. I told him firmly that he could watch and added, "Haven't decided whether you can participate yet. We'll see how well you behave."

I danced a couple of slow dances with Jim and Sam. Clothes began to fall away. Jim sat obediently on the couch stroking his small penis. I gulped, staring at my two fuckbuddies' much longer, rigid dicks.

Sam's rod is thick and purple-veined with a dark purplish cock-head. When super-hard, it curves up, almost touching his belly. Jeff's is pale, slender and very long. His sticks straight out like a spear.

My hands enwrapped the warmth of each cock. I'd never before been with these two bulls at once. My lower lip quivered in excitation and my hands were shaking.

Sam lit up and passed his smoke to Jim and me who don't smoke. We were coughing but sucked in the horrendous fumes anyway. Jim opened a bottle of wine and we emptied it within minutes.

Soon everyone was high. The guys' eyes were streaked with red and I assume mine were just as rosy. Time seemed to slow.

I would need to time what I was to do next carefully. None of the three men had any idea what I'd planned.

But first, you'll need some background about my husband Jim. He didn't yet realize this night was for him.

My husband insists that he has no bi tendencies but I've always doubted that. He once told me that when he was young, he experienced something close to that. At the time he told me, certain facets of his behavior implied to me that he found himself excited by the memory.

I won't tell you his age when this occurred. His parents lived in a suburban neighborhood. He lived next door to a family whose only son was Bill, a year older than Jim and a year ahead of him at school.

Jim has never enjoyed fishing but his neighbor did. And because they were close friends, he often accompanied him to a forested lake a mile away from their subdivision.

On one of those days, as each was lying on the grassy bank alongside the lake, Bill asked whether Jim ever masturbated. He said, "Sure. I thought all guys did."

"They do," Bill said. He unzipped the fly of his jeans and pulled out his dick. Jim hadn't before gazed at another guy's penis and he laid his fishing pole alongside his friend's and watched.

His friend stood and removed his shirt. He unbuckled his pants and removed his clothes, nodding for Jim to do the same. Then, naked each gazed down at the other's stiff cock.

Jim's body trembled as he stared at his young buddy's dick. It was thick and a light brown, its dickhead the color of a pecan. The young guy's fingers wrapped around its length and stroked as he told Jim, "Go ahead. Do yours too." Jim complied.

His friend moved next to him and watched as they mutually masturbated. Then, he reached for Jim's dick, stroking his short length. Jim felt inferior, comparing his size to his friend's swollen salami.

Jim kneeled to get a closer look, causing his neighbor to release my husband's dick. Jim removed the guy's hand and replaced it with his own.

My husband claimed this "was only to learn what a large shaft felt like," but I suspected he had other lustful reasons hidden deep within his psyche.

His eyes rolled up to meet his friends, then down to watch the big cock's outer skin as he manipulated in his soft hand. He began jerking Bill's dick until his friend's body shivered and he groaned, spurting onto the grass.

The two repeated this adventure at different places, sometimes in either of their bedrooms. In time, Bill and Jim were jerking off the other at the same time until both ejaculated.

My husband told me that just once, never mentioning those incidents again. But I filed the story away in my memory, imagining that someday I would test his honesty about his not being bi. I felt certain that he was in denial.

The Video Store

I'm now 29. My husband, 17 years older, has had a fantasy of watching me with another man even before we were married 10 years ago. Just a month shy of two years ago, he asked if I'd accompany him to an adult video store.

At the back of the store was a long hallway with 20 video-viewing booths on each side. Business was slow that night and only a couple of customers were in the hall's booths. We were watching a video in a curtained booth and another guy peeked in at us. He looked very young, at least five years younger than my 26 years at the time. I'm 5'11" and he was about two inches shorter than me.

He asked if we minded if he watched with us. I said no and he joined us behind the booth's curtain. He stood alongside me and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his dick as he stood alongside me, my husband standing behind me and staring at us.

As the stranger jerked off, he carried on an ordinary conversation with such comments as, "So, are you two from around here?" and the like. I felt at first as if I had entered an alien land.

I hadn't had a lot of experience seeing other men's penises. My husband's is small, just a couple of inches when soft. At 18, I'd dated a guy with a six-inch dick. Although my younger brother's was larger, that man's still seemed enormous to me at that time.

I couldn't stop staring and my heart was pounding. His cockhead seemed as large as my husband's entire size when semi-erect.

My husband pulled out his penis and began stroking in unison with the guy. My heart thumped as I glanced from one to the other rigid cock.

Gasping, I leaned against a wall. Each watched me. I unbuttoned my blouse. They gazed in excitation at my naked breasts.

The guy's eyes glazed over. He reached to fondle a breast and exploded immediately. His face reddened as if embarrassed and he stuffed his sausage back in his pants. He breathed a, "Thank you," to us and slipped quietly from the booth, scurrying down the hall to the exit.

I didn't then know that I was soon to learn that penises come in many shapes, colors and sizes.

***

The following week, my husband asked if I wanted that night to visit the store again that Saturday. I chewed my lower lip, hesitantly, but ultimately agreed, "Yeah, sure. Last Friday was, well, really different!"

This time we left the curtain open. A guy about 30 walked twice by our booth and made eye contact. I smiled. He asked to join us and I nodded affirmatively, unable to speak.

He closed the curtain behind him and my husband dropped a handful of coins into the video machine. The guy stood alongside me and I let my hand brush the bulge in his jeans. He groaned. I unzipped the fly and pulled out his dick, asking if he wanted me to jerk him off. He said, "Please."

I stroked his hot and firm length. Although his face was porcelain pale, his shaft was dark with large purplish veins. It curved up to his belly. Curling my fist around this stiff rod, I gasped as an electric shock ran through my body.

His body shuddered. He groaned and I pointed his dickhead away from me as his love juice ejected onto a wall.

He zipped up, nodded a "thank you" and walked out of the booth and back toward the door leading to the bookracks.

Two weeks passed and my husband hadn't suggested we return. So I asked if he wanted to try finding another prospect at the video booths. He said, "Sure. I was concerned you wouldn't go back."

***

AFTER SEVERAL VISITS: I was wearing tropical cotton slacks and a tube top when we greeted the storeowner's son and made our way back to the viewing booths. By now, he had figured out what we were up to each time we were here and winked at me.

A first-year college student spotted us as we were trying to find a newer video we hadn't yet seen. He poked his head from his curtain and said, "I found a good one if you want to watch with me." My husband and I smiled at the other and walked in alongside the guy.

He talked as the movie was winding down and told us he'd start it over. He told us he was 19 and single. We hadn't any lengthy conversation with the men we had met under these circumstances. Each encounter typically had been no more than a jerk off party. I'd masturbated myself in sort of a circle along with my husband and one or two other guys and once with another married couple who had invited us to join them.

But this guy acted older than his years and we immediately liked him. My husband, who's 17 years older than me, for reasons I couldn't fathom, introduced me as his "daughter." This was somewhat believable. Even at 28, I was often asked to present my ID whenever we walk into any place where alcohol is served.

Somehow, this excited the young guy more than most we had met here. But he seemed somewhat hesitant to begin a mutual masturbation party. So I rubbed my open hand against his erection beneath his tan jeans and asked, "Would you like me to masturbate you while we watch?"

He said, "Oh yeah!"

My husband stood on the booth's low stool to get a better view of us.

Peritomin
Peritomin
26 Followers