Hot Wife: A True Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my tube top as he unzipped his jeans. I pulled on his rod as my husband watched and jerked off. He bucked against my hand. I turned to my husband and sucked his trembling length.

The guy's voice quavered as he said, "Wow! You and your dad are really close." . It was all I could do from bursting out in laughter. I said, "Sort of an unusual family, I guess. Daddy's been fucking me since Mom left."

The three of us simultaneously left the store after both had ejaculated and the guy sat with us in the darkened back of our van in the store's parking lot. After petting, we removed our clothes and he fucked me as my husband watched. He would be only one of four guys whose dicks I allowed inside me during the two years we visited this meeting place.

Before leaving for his car, he asked me for a date. I turned to my "father" and asked if it was "...okay, Daddy?" My husband said, "Sure, honey. Seems like a nice boy."

We had two enjoyable dates. But on the third time out, we were dancing naked in his apartment near his school when his girlfriend used her key to walk in on us.

I pulled on my jumpsuit and zipped up as she was screaming at him. I grabbed my purse and waved goodbye, scurrying out the door. In this heated situation, I hadn't realized that I'd left my bra but I didn't return to get it.

He never called again, but we saw their pictures in the local newspaper's wedding announcements six months later so I guess they worked everything out. He had never told me he had a girlfriend, especially one with a key to his apartment.

After that story he had told Jeff about being my "father," my husband often introduced me as his daughter whenever we met a man there. Sometimes, just for fun, he made this claim to waiters at restaurants.

We began selecting incest videos more often than most other genres while here.

***

Occasionally, maybe five times total, not just one but two guys had walked into the viewing booth area together. On those occasions I was jerking off both simultaneously but had to leave my husband to take care of himself.

One of the more memorable was the time that two guys nervously walked into our booth and told us they were fellow students who then lived in the same dorm. They couldn't have been more different. The guy named Bill was tall, long-limbed and lean, with short blond hair. His dick was about average size and felt good in my hand. His brown-haired friend was about 5'7", with a cock that seemed nine or ten inches long, another record for me.

We stood in a line watching a hot incest video about a mom and son, a guy on each side of me as I stroked their hot pricks. The shorter guy unbuttoned my blouse and nursed a breast. I gasped, awash in dicks as the other lifted my skirt and inserted his cock between my bare legs from the back.

The taller of the two reached behind me and his hand encircled my husband's stiff rod to jerk him off while I was doing those two.

***

Except for that brief interlude with Jeff who had fucked me in our van, we made a trip to the book and video store regularly over more than a year and half, about once every two weeks, until the place closed down two months ago.

A few weeks before it was to close, the owner's son was behind the counter and had by then come to know us and what we were up to. We chatted often with him and he told us that he and his father were selling the property because of that area's vastly inflated commercial property. The asking price would have assured them they'd never need to work again but each had other plans for new businesses. This was our community's last adult book store with private video booths.

As a going-away gift, he presented us a half-dozen swingers magazines from his backroom inventory and suggested we could use them to continue our adventures. He, his sister, and parents were swingers and were swinging with several local couples and singles who advertised in the mags.

He stapled his personal card with phone number atop one of the mags and told us we would be his guests at a swingers party or a local annual swingers ball if we wished.

He told us that Jeff had stopped in a few times since he'd married and they talked about the "father and daughter" Jeff had met there. The store manager knew better but didn't rat on us; instead, he had elaborated on the story by adding that I had a "brother" who looked just like Jeff. He said Jeff thought that was the most exciting story he'd heard in his life.

After the store's property sold, we phoned the young man who gave us his card and swingers magazines and attended two parties at local homes of his friends. We decided we wouldn't be into swinging for the long run. I enjoyed giving the hand jobs though.

Those video booths gave us a lot of great memories and we still talk about several guys we met there.