All Comments on 'Hot Wifey Cheats with Bar Stud'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Sick One Writer

Your pitiful self cuckolding pimp husband realy should charge to fuck his wife whore - failure to do so implies he doesn't feel she is worth squat - and well while that is true there should be some principles involved!

One fault I must mention - this seems so real - so non-descript - she is just a typical wife whore - he a typical male sicko - whereas if he were realy adept - he could cybersex for days without cuming eh!

I hope this is just a fantasy for you and not for us as it was pretty mundane - normal fair as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pitiful

Get tired of cuckolding husband stories, fuck my wife eat her pussy, While I masterbate. Geez. pitiful men out there

gdavisgdavisover 18 years ago
Not Bad, but too long

Unlike the other replies, I don't really have a problem with the type of story. Its been done before, but so have almost all the story lines.

I like the scene in the club,you do a really good job of detailing their conversation and building some attraction between them. But the sex scene does become pretty tedious (not a good thing in erotica). Too be honest I started skimming it after the second page. You might want to edit (there's also some blatant typos) your stories in the future and make them more concise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So why do you read these stories?

Dear critics of this story, here's a clue for you.....if you don't like slutwife stories, then don't read them. Sheesh.

bob_shamrockbob_shamrockover 18 years ago
hmmm

gotta say...i have to disagree with everyone else here.

one of the best wife stories ive read in ages. very graphic.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fabulous!

Very hot! I had to 'fast-forward' to the hot stuff,,, my pussy was SO in NEED! Loved the story. Don't listen to the critics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the story but felt it could have been told in half the time it took.

I gave it 4 but it could have been 5.

I won't comment on grammer or spelling except to say that you should have checked it over before submitting.

Well done, keep up the good work.

Good luck,

Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What cretinous shit is this??

Was this written in an asylum for insane?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good idea for a story but nothing new -

This reads like so many other stories - virtually nothing new or original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he packed and left

For good. I hope the slut enjoyed her divorce.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
All about...

This story is all about: "Dave? Fuck him, why do I care?"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Expensive!

Another very, very, very expensive porn cunt and unpaid whore -- fully paid for and supported by her husband. It would be a lot cheaper and more fulfilling to rent videos and fuck hookers than maintain this chinese, cheating, lying, unfaithful gash. Can't see what the point of it all is for him, except to keep throwing his money away...

He really needs to take control and pimp her out - start getting some of his own money back. Otherwise, she's just another worthless superating hole.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
A few days later

Mike stumbled alone out of the bar into the foggy darkness. He was drunk, as no married whores had fallen prey to his oily advances this night. A shadowy figure appeared suddenly to his front. Mike closely, trying to.identify the man to his front. "Do I know you? " he asked.

" I'm Dave, Claudia's husband. " the figure an answered. "She told.me all about you."

" Yeah, where is Claudia? "" I missed her. " Mike slurred.

"She has a sore throat tonight, and wanted me to warn you that it might be catching. "

said Dave.

Mike was about to give his usual cocky answer when he felt the icy hot sting of the razor as it sliced his throat. He tried to speak, but only blood came from his open mouth. He died staring into Dave's merciless eyes.

"Those sore throat can be fatal, at least this one won't spread any further." Dave said to Mike's bloody corpse as he melted. into the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry 26thNC, your ending was worse than the original. Dave has no balls, or he wouldn't want to watch another man fuck his wife, like that. I should imagine it takes a very special man to be able to cut someone's throat, that's not Dave. I have seen other suggested endings to stories from this person and he's just not got the skills hence he isn't an author and should forget trying to be one.

Th story started well, the bar scene was top class, a Great build up, but once they reached the bedroom it went down hill. To long and drawn out, when I should have been wet and craving my husband to come to bed I wasn't.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck nonsense

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

guys telling fake stories, pretending to be girls, so lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3436 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...