Hot Wifey Cheats with Bar Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike giggled. "And what do you think?"

I giggled back, and played off an earlier joke. "I think -- I think it's one of my 'needs.'"

I put my mouth to it again, pushing down on it, moving more than just the soft helmet into my mouth. I pushed a couple of inches inside, pumping the base with my tight fist, feeling juices dripping over my hand too. I loved the flavor of a cock after it's fucked me and cum in me. I greedily sucked it, trying not to push too much into my mouth or certainly not my throat, lest Mike think I had way more experience than I'd admitted to him. Instead, I pulled my mouth off, and began licking and sucking the shaft up and down, cleaning off the fluids, rubbing that burning hot prick on my face as I went up and down it. I moved my fist out of the way so I could lick down to his balls, letting his cock lay flat on his tummy for a moment, and I licked clean his delicious, salty balls too. My fist reacquired his cock and held it up, and it was quite stiff now. I could fuck it again if I wanted too, but I love sucking cock. I swallowed the head, shoved about 3 inches into my mouth, and started bobbing on it. Up and down, sucking hard, making a vacuum in my mouth, my tongue sliding all over it as I pumped it in and out.

"Oh jesus Claudia you're fantastic," he grunted, laying back.

I smiled at him with his penis in my mouth. My pussy was dripping to fuck agian, I thought about climbing on top of him, but I wanted it hard. "Mike, can you do something my husband doesn't do?" Of course he looked at me to explain. I pretended to be shy, drawing from him soft encouragement, then I feigned a gathering of strength and I asked, "Um, will you fuck me like a dog?"

He blinked. "You mean doggy, from behind?" After I nodded, he smiled in surprise at my diffidence in asking. "Claudia, baby, I love that -- what, you don't get that either?"

"It's not Christian," I smiled at him. God, like Dave ever went into a church?

Mike reached out and pinched my little flat nose with two bent fingers, making me giggle. "You know what I think?" he mused affably, "I think your husband married a very sexy woman, who is way too much woman for him."

Yeah, whatever. Clearly I had Mike where I wanted him; he thought fucking me was doing some kind of big service. That's what a man wants to think, isn't it? And so that's what I want too. "I don't know, Mike, I feel --"

"Guilty?"

I gave him a smirk. "No way!" My laugh reassured him. "No, I feel -- alive. Like -- free."

"That's my girl." Mike rose up, pushing me onto my fours. "Now get in position, honey."

I had more energy now than last time I was on my fours. I looked back at him, knees apart, resting on my elbows, seeing him eye my little ass. "Mike?"

He was moving into position himself. "Yeah, honey?"

I groaned and swallowed, then blurted out, "Mike, call me a slut, call me names, treat me like a -- like a whore!"

I didn't have to look back to know he was smiling. "Mmm, okay . . . okay, you . . . you fucking slut!" He knew what I wanted. Even before I felt his cock on me, I felt his flattened hand smack my asscheek. "You fucking bitch, you're married and begging to be fucked, what a fucking cunt you are!"

Gee, I didn't know he had that in him. I looked back again, wincing at the blow, but loving it. "Fuck me, you hot stud, make me feel what a real slut feels when a real man fucks her!"

His strong hands grabbed my hips, holding my little body, and a moment later his prick touched my cunt. I spread more for him. I was so much shorter than him, this wasn't going to be easy; he had to really lower himself. I put my shoulders into the bed, raising my ass up high, offering him what he wanted. I winced, and felt that penis poke into my cunt. Fuck, yes, that's what I wanted. He pushed more, entering me, bit by bit.

"Claudia, your ass is so fucking hot," he panted.

I pushed my body back, making him probe my cunt deeper with his dick. I thought a moment again about Dave watching, then I said to myself, fuck Dave, right now I'm having fun with Mike, forget about my husband until tomorrow. I looked back at Mike and moaned, "I love being your slut, you're a dream, you're the best, fuck me so hard baby!"

His hands around my thin waist now held me so strongly I couldn't move forward or back, and he was doing the work penetrating me. Letting his guard down, he moaned as he sunk inside me, "Claudia, I love you, you're so gorgeous!"

"I love you, fuck me!" I liked saying it.

We both panted loudly, groaning, as his resurrected dick plunged into my burning vagina again. That aching of emptiness inside me passed into a glorious, dizzying feeling of satisfaction, as his shaft pushed farther inside and pulled out, moving deeper and deeper each time bit by bit, until his balls were against my clit. Then, so deep, he left it in there a moment, grinding against me, our bodies rubbing together.

Then he pushed me forward by my hips, pulling out until just a bit was left; and I knew what was next. His hands gripped me and yanked my pelvis towards him as he thrust forward, his flat pelvis slamming into my soft little body like a paddle on my ass. "Uhh fuck!" I screamed, feeling how he was filling me. Mike was now pumping his cock rapidly in and out of my vagina, hurriedly screwing me faster and faster, deeper too. I put my face against the messed-up bedspread, pushing my ass higher, trying to wiggle my ass backwards to take more cock. "Ughnuhhh!" came some unintellible groan from deep inside.

I felt Mike's hand grab my ultra-long hair, holding it like a thick rope at the base of my skull. He yanked my hair back, and he twisted his hand around a couple of times so my jet-black straight hair was now entwined around his fist, giving him a tight, secure grasp of my head. He yanked it back again, making me shriek, and I had to lift my torso up putting my hands in front of me. It was painful, I loved it.

"Fuck me, you slut!" he roared, trying to satisfy my request. "Take that you fucking wench!"

I was crying out now, the pain of having my hair pulled out so hard was incredible, plus the feeling of that huge dong stuck in my vagina at the moment. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" It was all I could scream, it's all I wanted at that moment.

Mike pumped his cock into my pussy from behind until my ass and thighs must have been turning red, from being beaten down by the pounding he was administering with his pelvis and legs. Slamming into me by pushing his cock forward and pulling my hair backwards, Mike got his prick so deep in me I felt it in my stomach or lungs or something, I think. That's how deep it felt; he was fucking my entire body. I screamed and gasped, panting, loving what a slut he was making me. This was a really, really fun fuck!

My studly lover and I did the nasty doggy-style on that bed for I don't know how long; I wasn't cumming like earlier, I was just enjoying the feeling of that big, huge penis inside my twat. He lasted pretty long this second time around, fucking me quickly at times, then slowing down and building up again. I was panting so much, my mouth was dry after a while, I found it hard to swallow and I had to keep wetting my lips and mouth. Mike then moved up, keeing his dick impaled in my pussy the entire time, but rising from his knees to his flat feet, so he was straddliing me behind me, his legs bent in half to lower himself to keep that fabulous cock fucking me. I looked back at him as he towered over me; this sexy, older, experienced man hammering me like a sex toy, looking down at my little Chinese body filling me with his incredible dick.

As he lowered himself behind me, he leaned all the way forward, his chest almost on top of my back. I felt one of his hands slip under my chest, cupping one of my bouncing B-cup tits, and his finger and thumb pinched my aching nipple painfully. I howled in pleasure, and the pinch grew harder. I looked back at him again with a devilish smile, my tongue halfway out of my mouth, like I wanted to lick him from the distance. Fuck, I was loving this! As he leaned over me, he moaned, "touch your clit honey," still groping one of my breasts in his hand.

I did as told, reaching under myself to put fingers on my clitty. If I pushed my fingers back a bit, I felt his steely, wet shaft entering my pussy, an insatiable feeling. As he thrust forward, his wet balls slapped into my fingers, a constant pounding like the drum of a good song. I went to work jiggling my clit between fingertips, I was so wet and horny. I felt an orgasm coming, I want to cum around his big fat cock, it was all I wanted.

"Uh ohhh fuuuck yeahhh," I was muttering insanely, "fuuuck ohhhh uhhhh!"

I made myself cum, I screamed out and bellowed as a huge orgasm shook me, rattling my head and body and sending my face to the bedspread gasping for air. Mike pushed his cock as far into me as he could, so I could climax around it, my pussy's muscles gripping and squeezing from the intensity of my orgasm. These orgasms were draining me, he was fucking the life out of me! As he felt my cum subside, Mike pushed my shoulders down again to the bed, and he put both hands on my back of my little ass, it was so small compared to his big strong hands. With my ass held in place, he thrust his long erection in and out of me faster and faster. I could feel him go so deep, spreading me so open. This time, I didn't need anything on my clit, except his balls time to time. I was getting drilled masterfully, I started wailing nonsensically, and I had another mini-orgasms just a couple minutes later.

Mike's legs must have hurt from maintaining that position hovering above me, so he pulled out and sat back on his ass. My whole body hurt, but I wanted to keep fucking, this was awesome beyond fantasy. I mean, pick a guy out of a crowd, just because he looks good, and he turns into this good of a fuck? I was in heaven. I gasped for air until my breathing seemed a bit more normal, then pushing sweaty, matted hair out of my face and off my shoulders, I rolled around to look at Mike. His nice dick was still standing out of his pelvis, straight up, dripping with my juices.

"Come here," he smiled, reaching to take my hands in his. He pulled me in a crawl over to him, and our mouths met again. Fuck, I loved kissing him. So soft and tender, yet energetic, powerful. His tongue filled my mouth, licked my teeth and cheeks and danced around my tongue. As I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he softly sucked it, tugged at it, his hands wandering on my small back and coming around to grope my naked tits again, pinching my nipples.

I caught sight beyond Mike of the location of one of the hidden cameras. I sure hoped Dave was watching every minute of this, seeing how much I was enjoying it. I loved showing off for Dave. But, you know, I was having way too much fun for this just to be for Dave's pleasure. In fact, I wanted this to be just for myself too, now, I was Mike's slut tonight, not Dave's.

And a nasty, rule-breaking idea came to my mind.

"Mmm baby," I moaned into our kiss, putting my sore arms around Mike's shoulders, "I'm all hot and sweaty, wanna fuck me in the shower or bath?"

Now, this was going to be out of range of any camera. Dave kind of commented, you know, I should try to keep the sex in the room so he could see it. I didn't disagree, and I never planned anything else. But now, kissing this wonderful lover, I just wanted to put my own stamp on the evening, do something fun and out-of-control, and maybe rile Dave up a little. I bet he'd love it, what a little slut he's let loose in me!

Kissing the entire time, we wandered nude into the bathroom. As soon as we were in it, I made sure to keep the door open, so Dave could hear things -- just not see. Mike didn't seem to mind the door being open. God, standing there leaning up to kiss him, his prick was pulsating against my chest and ribcage, I just wanted it back in my cunt so bad. He bent down and shoved his tongue in my mouth, while his hands stroked my tits or dropped down to finger my clitty and asshole a bit. We actually just leaned against the wall of the bathroom, making out, not really doing anything to make a bath or shower.

Mike wanted it in the shower. Faster, I guess. He turned on the water and stepped in, and I followed. For Dave's benefit, I moaned, "Mmm, shower sex huh, I never get that at home!" I made sure to say it loud enough, but not to draw Mike's attention to my voice. I couldn't take my eyes off of Mike's huge penis as we went into the water, making out still, the water heating us and slickening our skin as we made out. He pressed that dick against me and I sucked his magical tongue, while I let him play with my titties.

I broke the kiss eventually, dropping to my knees in front of Mike's fantastic erection. "I'm gonna suck your cock!" I announced, hoping my voice made it to a microphone in the other room. Mike nodded, looking down at me, leaning back against the water. That dick was pointed right at me. On my knees, I put my hands on his thighs to steady myself, and I leaned forward. Slurp. I licked water from the head, then licked down to the base, then back up. I flicked my tongue around the head, followed by sucking the head in my mouth and swallowing it greedily. I rolled my eyes up to my lover, who was mesmorized staring down at me. I smiled at the effect I was having on him. I kept licking the head, even backing off just to make his cock dance around by hitting it with my tongue, until I thrust forward and shoved more of that meat into my mouth.

Mike's hands were on my head, feeling me bob, guiding me. I sucked him loudly, making gutteral, almost choking sounds as the head of his cock went back to my throat. I was scared to deep-throat him not only because it might prove I was pretty experienced, but because frankly he was so big, I was a little afraid. So I just bobbed my head and pumped my mouth up and down his long, hard shaft, sucking the helmet and a few good inches of the top of the dick. I grasped his balls in a hand, fondling them as I sucked.

"Baby I'm gonna cum," Mike surprisingly announced. So much for shower sex! Just a shower blowjob.

I kept one hand on his balls, my other hand now wrapped around the base of his penis. Fuck, I know how to suck cock, I don't care if he finds out. My lips swallowed the head as my hand pumped the shaft, milking his dick from both directions. Mike was gasping about me, telling me how great it was. I looked up at him again, smiling with his cock in me. I sucked harder, deeper, my lips going down his penis until they met my fist pumping the bottom portion. He was making those wincing noises, meaning he was holding back a cum.

I wanted it so badly. Now I am not a fan of swallowing sperm; really too icky for me, although I do it when I have to. But I love cum on my face. Just as I felt Mike about to spew, I pulled back, jerking him off rapidly with one hand, smiling up to him, pointing his cock at my face. Mike quickly grabbed his dick from me, replacing my hand with his, and jerked himself off. I kept still, looking up at him submissively, smiling, offering my little pretty Chinese face to his hot white cum.

"Cum for me honey!" I groaned.

Immeditely I felt it, a splatter on my chin. "Yeah, cum on your slut!" I exclaimed again, which resulted in another splotch of hot, oozing jism landing on my cheek. Eyes never coming off of his, I remained still, his penis ejaculating his second load of the night onto my face, glob after glob shooting then dripping out onto me. It warmed my skin, made me feel slimy and slutty.

I took back his dick from him, pumping it a last few times, getting every drop out, then I opened my mouth and licked off his sperm. That's tasty to me; it's pretty wet now, mixes well with saliva. I cleaned off his cock and looked up at him with his semen all over my cheeks, chin and lips.

Mike pulled me to my feet, kissing me, not caring I had his sperm on my face and lips. I love a man who does that! We made out again, while one of his hands slide down my little tummy to my pussy. I spread for him as he began touching my hole, wanting to enter. Since he just spewed, I assumed he'd fingerfuck me now so I could get some sex here, but he had other plans. As I looked down, his cock was still hard -- just like my husband Dave, he wasn't going down after his cum.

"Oh Mike!" I was genuinely surprised. He grinned at me, proud of himself. He was turning me around, my face against the tiles of the shower wall, forcing me to stick my ass out at him. I was going to get it from behind again.

"I'm gonna fuck you again," he told me for no good reason.

"Yeah, baby, fuck your slut!" I looked back at him longingly. "I love how huge your big man-size cock is, fuck me with it!"

I screamed as his dick entered me from behind. I felt the hot water landing on my ass, soaking the place where he was fucking me. His cock pushed into my pussy again, and he got so deep so fast once more. Standing in the shower, we couldn't move too fast, but it was nice to feel his thick presence in me as the shower poured hot water on us. Very relaxing and sensual. A slow, deep fuck.

I kept my hands on the wall, to steady myself, but time to time dipped a hand under me to engage my clitoris, which was throbbing for attention. Mike had a hand on my little butt the entire time, steadying himself, with another hand on the wall, spicket, or sometimes my tit. We looked back at each other often, muttering little love sayings like, "Ooh that's good," or "Oh yess," or just "Yessss," or "Mmmm yeahhh." The talking continued like that pretty nonstop, just little sexy phrases, indications of total pleasure.

I could tell Mike's dick must have been a little sore; he was not pushing it as fast as he had done previously. Since I wasn't trying to hurt my lover, I smiled at him and indicated for him to pull out. He did, allowing me to turn and lean up to kiss him again.

He took the opportunity to do something else for me. "Claudia, you told me earlier you use toys a lot?"

I giggled. "Yeah, when my husband isn't around."

Mike snickered at his idea, which he then told me. "I would love to watch you play with yourself -- would you fuck yourself here in the shower while I watched?" He saw the smile on my face, which was his answer. "I guess your husband doesn't like watching you finger yourself?"

I shook my head, trying to look sad about this lie. "Oh, no, never."

Mike's enthusiasm to watch me masturbate was exciting. He lowered himself to sit on his ankles in the shower, the water falling around the back of his shoulders. I leaned back against the wall of the shower, putting one foot up on the top edge of the tub, one of my hands grabbing a small towel rack on the wall of the shower. Grinning at him, his eyes about level with my vagina, I put my other hand down to my clit and began softly carressing that hardened knob of flesh. "Ooh Mike, you make me so horny," I grunted, toying with my clitty, "I wanna cum for you so badly."

"Do it," he encouraged hoarsely, not taking his eyes off of my clit and cunt.

I leaned my shoulders into the wet wall, grabbing the towel rack hard, and began pumping my fingers on my clit. As I became more excited, my fingers pushed down farther each time, running from clit to pussylips. I wasn't entering myself, I was just enjoying the feeling of my clitty and hairless, bald lips. I love shaved pussies, I love touching them and eating them. It was so much better having this sexy man stare at my cunt as I worked it over. I was getting more horny, hotter, my knees were weaker and my pussy ached for attention. I shoved my pelvis forward more, leaning back almost hanging on the towel rack now, my other hand feverishly flying on my cunt. It was so fucking wet, aided by some water from the shower splattering on it.