Hot Wifey Cheats with Bar Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike!" I screamed, closing my eyes.

I felt it coming, I pushed my hand down and jammed two fingers into my cunt. Oh there it was! I pumped them into me, stretching myself, satisfying the aching in my pussy. Then I quickly withdrew my fingers and ground them onto my clitoris again, and that brought out my orgasm. "MIKE! YESSSS!" My fingers vibrated on my clit as it erupted with its energy, shooting through my body, I wanted to fall from the wall and sink into a fleshy pile in the tub. My hand kept sawing at my clit like it was made of violin strings, making sweet bodily sounds of my orgasm. I peeled an eye open to see Mike watching a couple feet away, grinning, seeing me bring myself over the top.

"Oh fuck baby," my story continued, "the things you make me do!"

He leaned forward, pulling my hand away, planting his mouth on my clit. I screamed from that too now. His tongue worked around my clit, just as my fingers had been doing, and I put my hand on his head to hold myself against him. Mike gave me a tongue-thrashing as I moaned above him, pushing my aching vagina into his mouth and face, wanting to cum again for him. I grabbed the towel rack above me with one hand and my other hand gripped the shower curtain -- probably a mistake -- to do anything I could to hold myself up. His tongue was insatiable, his lips too, sucking and licking my clitty and the flesh around it, then going down to my cunt hole and shoving inside it, stretching me, fucking me.

"Fuck me with your tongue!" I yelled, entirely for Dave's benefit as he listened in (I hoped). Dave? Fuck him, why do I care?

Wiggling my ass in front of Mike's face, one foot on the tub bottom and the other on the tub's top edge, I had another orgasm from Mike's tongue. Shit, how he did this to me! And when that little orgasm subsided, he kept going, and you know, I had another cum like that. And more I think. I don't know, it was a continuous stream of lust and sex. I hung against the shower wall while Mike had his mouth planted on me, and he just licked licked licked, and I came came came. It was draining, exhilarating, fun.

Mike knew right when to finish, when my hands were almost unable to grasp onto anything to keep myself upright. He rose to his feet, kissing me endlessly, holding my small body against his in the hot water while our tongues danced together again.

All of the tongue-fucking and my many orgasms had made his cock erect again, which I found as my hand clasped around it. "Fuck me again, Mike," I moaned into our kiss, "I need it again!"

Mike broke our kiss, and in a series of swift, efficient moves, he turned off the water, tossed aside the curtain, and stepped into the bathroom. With my hand in his, I was not far behind. Both dripping of water and other liquids, Mike didn't waste time, he stepped over to the toilet and closed the lit. Sitting on it, spreading his legs wide, his cock stood out of his crotch like a rocket. I swear, it looked like it rose up to his nipples or something, as he hunched down, that fat prick looked so fucking big!

He took both my hands and guided me over to him, straddling him, my feet on the floor. I had to raise up my little body, literally standing over him now as he sat on the closed toilet, his dick under my pussy. With my tits in his face, his hands on my hips, he pushed me down and I felt that prick at my vagina again. I shuddered, grunted, and squatted down, and I was fucking him again. This man had his big cock in my married pussy once more, where it belonged tonight. Mike kept his hands on my hips as I moved down on him, until I felt his balls against my asscheeks.

Both still dripping wet, he licked the water drops from my breasts, and he pulled my exceedingly long hair back into place so it clung to my back, all the way down my spine. "I love your hair," he grinned, his hands stroking my long wet flocks.

I put my hands on the top of the toilet tank lid, steadying myself facing him, rising up on just the balls of my feet on the floor. I pumped myself steadily now, raising and lowering myself, making his cock fill my cunt until I was all the way down, then moving up again.

"Fuck me Mike, I love you," I groaned into his eyes, then kissed him deeply. His hands were wandering on my back and buttocks now, his long, strong fiingers easily covering my small, perky little buttocks. I screwed him on the toilet slowly now, like in the shower, up and down in long, deliberate motions, deep and satisfying. We kept kissing and moaning with each other, holding onto each other, fucking steadily and dramatically.

He snickered in my face with a self-aggrandizing question. "Does your husband ever fuck you like this, I mean, this many times in one night?"

I hardly had to answer, he knew it already. "Nope," I lied, smiling and shaking my head. "You're incredible, Mike, you're what I needed tonight."

"Just tonight?"

His question sounded a little stand-off-ish, like he was going to argue. If he had thoughts this would be a regular event, I wasn't going to disagree; I'd fuck him again! But, somehow he'd have to learn I'm not exactly as inexperienced as I led him to believe; I do have regular times with several guys. He could easily be another one of them, but it might not be what he wants to hear. His precious little Chinese flower, actually a depraved, cock-loving cumwhore.

I didn't answer his question, I just smiled at him and fucked him slowly. It was good, deep sex, but not enough for either of us. Too constraining. I climbed off of him, and we went back into the bedroom. Oh, well, Dave could see this I guess. I love this particular position, and went right for it. I sat my ass on the corner of the bed, my feet dangling on the floor. Mike came to stand in front of me, over me. As I leaned back, he let me hook my knees over his arms, raising my legs up, and my ass slid a bit off the bed. My open pussy was literally hovering in the air, waiting for him. All he had to do was step forward and fuck me.

"YESSS!" I screamed as his cock drove into my vagina again. He got so deep so fast, which is why I love fucking on the corner of the bed. His body was not touching anything other than my vagina, besides holding my legs up and standing on the floor. He could effortlessly push forward, and the tip of his cock was at the very farthest depths of the tube he was fucking. I loved this deep-dick feeling, I moaned in delight, begging him to fuck me harder. He began slamming me, really pounding me, ramming himself into me with his last ounces of fury.

The fucking on the corner of the bed did it for both of us, quickly, given how deep he was and how over-aroused I had become. I had a mini-orgasm, which set him off on his last orgasm, this one also deep in my pussy, although by now I doubted he had any sperm left to shoot. Didn't matter, we came together and then collapsed on the bed, kissing and cuddling.

I picked Thursday night to do this, for a reason. Mike, of course, had work in the morning. We swapped spit on the bed for a while, then he announced he had to get home. It was well past 1 a.m., which was maybe earlier than I'd wanted to stop, but I didn't argue. I took his phone number, not sure if I'd call it again, and remained nude on the bed as he dressed. Then with another round of kissing and his hands groping my tits and ass, he was off into the night.

As I flopped back on the bed, I knew it was only a matter of moments. Sure enough, just a minute or two later, Dave let himself into my room with the extra key he'd taken.

"Baby?" He came in wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt, and those pants had a large tent in them. "Claudia, you were amazing."

I giggled to myself, then looked at my husband and smiled.

"Yeah," I had to agree, nodding my head, "I was, wasn't I?"