All Comments on 'Hotel with a View'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

Keep going. I want more! Almost came without touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yes, I too would like to see more. Certainly the story of the day.

CruzhurtCruzhurtabout 6 years ago
Perfect!

Loved the simplicity of the story. Erotic and sexy! Honestly, this kind of story with the build up doesn’t even require a follow up because the actual sex acts would be anti-climactic. The peak as when she decided to go through with it. Very well done!

irishcream44irishcream44about 6 years ago
As good as anything I remember

More from Room 301, please.

zephyerzephyerabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed this story. Does it continue ?

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
five star story

Very seductive and detailed. This is short sweet and a new favorite.

BuckRiversBuckRiversalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the nice feedback on this story. I love hotel settings for stories, so I'm glad others enjoyed it as well.

Writer2000Writer2000almost 6 years ago
Great story

This is full of promise for sequels. You write well and know how to tease your reader with enough detail to be erotic but keep hm/her reading.

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
So Sexy

I was like Corinne, I couldn't keep my hands away from my pussy. If only I could meet someone like that, life can be so unfair. Sadly there are no follow up stories, if ever a scenario demanded a follow up or more this story is that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE that "a woman of 37 with two kids rarely had such a flat stomach and toned legs"!On the contrary,a woman like that OFTEN HAS HER STOMACH AND LEGS LIKE THAT!A LOT OF WOMEN take care of themselves to be in shape(not to mention the women who are in shape BY THEIR NATURE) and,at 37,A WOMAN HAS A YOUNG AGE!

And IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that a man "must have money to have a wife like that, 15 years younger and gorgeous"!THAT'S A NONSENSE!MANY MEN have wives like that and those women DIDN'T MARRIED THOSE MEN FOR THEIR MONEY,but SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY LOVED THEIR HUSBANDS!

Then,IT'S OBVIOUS that THE LARGE MAJORITY OF WOMEN NEVER HAVE "THOUGHTS" OR FANTASIES about having sex with another woman,just as the large majority of men NEVER HAVE FANTASIES about having sex with another man!So,IT'S REALLY WRONG to ask "what woman didn't" about this thing!

IT CAN'T BE SAID that "it doesn't matter" if someone is "straight" or not when one has sex with another person.Of course,IT ALWAYS MATTERS,at least to same degree!IT MATTERS if you have sex with a man or with a woman because SEX IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT HAVING GREAT ORGASMS,but also about the person who gives you those orgasms!!And if a woman lures a straight woman to have sex with her,THAT DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that she "opens that woman's mind",it means that she IS PERVERTING the straight woman!

Also,THERE IS NO NEED for a couple to be "newly married",in order to "explain the frequent sexiness"!IT'S VERY CLEAR that MOST COUPLES are having sex frequently FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THEIR MARRIAGE,until they reach a certain age and for some couples even at an ADVANCED AGE!That so-called "explanation" was,thus,WRONG!

Finally,you claim that you want to present people whom are behaving realistically in your stories.But,contrarily to what you suggest,there are QUITE A GOOD NUMBER of people who are coarse,IN REAL LIFE!And cursing APPEARS BASICALLY IN EVERY REAL LANGUAGE!An edulcorated language,with such little cursing IS NOT THE WAY in which REAL PEOPLE are talking!This story PROVES VERY WELL that many things written by you ARE NOT AT ALL REALISTIC!

BuckRiversBuckRiversover 5 years agoAuthor
Author response

This is my response:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xlA198GxRZLw1YJugx/giphy.gif

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why not

I know more than 1 woman which have kids and her body in a good shape. It depends on the time you invest in workout. Yes maybe it is not like a girl in her twenties, but this is not the point at this story. Some women have lesbina tendencies, not all. And most women are curious. I myself have been very aroused by the scene of her watching the unknown woman. And i hope there would be another part. When she gets only warmed up by service girl. No orgasm and sent back horny. To concentrate on her main course this evening

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

My new favorite story. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best read

Noooooo!!!! You can't leave me hanging!!!!! I am totally hooked on this story.....I WANT MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Sensual and erotic, gets the blood rushing to where its appreciated most when reading this story, the author knows how to write.

BlueBalls

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Your story is an excellent read. Your writing is equal to any published novel Well Done!! And the story itself is sexy - by that I mean the story is hot even though it doesn’t focus in the sex much. It is very sexy because it strikes me as foreplay which both does, and does not, culminate in release. Maybe even more importantly, it is very sexy because it resides inside the thoughts, logic, desires, dialog, inclinations and fantasies of Corinne. I believe you genuinely captured how women - and men - have desires and yearn for experiences that they are afraid to speak out loud to anyone, even the person they spend their life with. The vast majority of people - women and men - do not take the risk and speak to describe what they are curious about, what they want to try, what they are afraid to try because of what they know they will discover about themselves. And you explain it so clearly and concisely - it is the experience of pure pleasure willingly given and willingly received. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IT IS TRUE

It is true that this author wrote a story , an extremely well written story , but a story nonetheless, and in my humble opinion, shouldn’t be chastised for writing in their own style. This author wasn’t writing a textbook or a concise definition ,as if it were in a dictionary , as to what these phrases meant , as one particular commenter seemed to find so dishonest they were personally offended ! It also is true that this very talented author never once claimed those particular points of contention were true. Why would someone get so worked up and respond in such dramatic flair over this authors tale of whimsical fantasy? It’s the authors right to pen their stories any way they see fit , without restrictions upon their literary license . To do so would be an act of censorship and that should NEVER be tolerated at any level! Thank you for hearing me out , and for a beautifully written story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story line. More sexy details or maybe thats to come..to cum in a sequel.

sparkle8sparkle8over 3 years ago
OMG

That was the hottest buildup I think that I've read on Literotica. The voyeurism is just the appetizer, then it gets better and better. I love Natalie as the intermediary. Why do you leave us hanging and hard? Surely you meant to write a sequel. Please, please, please.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago

Thanks for a creative and wonderful story!

DashaboutDashaboutover 2 years ago

Such amazing things can happen when alone and far from home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't understand the negative comments. Wonderful writing, very sexy! Makes me wish I was Corinne! Your stories are some of the best I've read on here so far!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I loved this story the first time I read it. Even more this time.

mercurio562014mercurio562014about 2 years ago

Very well written and played out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome very 🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story to read. Hope there is more.

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

It is killing me that this was written 4 years ago. I wish there was more. Soooooooooo hot.

NakedartNakedartover 1 year ago

OMG so well done but so sad not a part 2 oh PLEASE go back and do a part 2

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

Excellent story, well written and believable within its fantasy universe. Frustrating when it broke off when it did, but you obviously wanted to leave something to the imagination... or a sequel.

NekidinazNekidinaz10 months ago

Such a fun and sensual story...and I loved how it was all so spontaneous and not the usual "jump right to the sex" part like so many of the stories on here...I love the sensual and erotic buildup to any encounter leading up to some kind of sexual fun :)

Austral69Austral698 months ago

One of the best stories on Literotica. Love that you left it hanging :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...