All Comments on 'Hotwife Holly Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

I'm sure Holly is going to get fucked a lot more.

Lovely not story

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Nice introduction. Looking forward to their next adventure.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Looking forward to chapter 2.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Hurray for Holly! 5 stars for a good Story, Good Writing, Good fantasy, Good Execution, Good Ending, Good sloppy seconds, A great big dick on her bar pickup lover. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

bearestbearest10 months ago

As usual, another great story from you. You left a lot of room in this story to take it in a few different directions. All of which could be good. Looking forward to part 2.

Johnny3018Johnny301810 months ago

This was a great story. I enjoyed it and found myself wondering if they would hook up again or if she would spend the night in the hotel and meet the younger group of men and to one of their rooms and fuck the lot of them.

RuthMRuthM10 months ago

Great hot story love the fact her husband likes her being used

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecrets10 months ago

I think Holly’s liking for sex against the hotel balcony railings could give Kyle the voyeur view he really enjoys, looking forward to next time!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Holly is an exhibitionist slut and I look forward to more chapters about her adventures.

RocketMan12RocketMan1210 months ago

Kyle needs to get his chance to watch and Holly needs to get gangbanged. Super hot story. I liked the progression from girl next door to cum loving slut.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

WOW! One of the best minting of a hot wife stories that I have read. I believe that if a couple feels comfortable enough that they can tell each other anything, and it can lead to some hot times for both. This is a great example of that.

ThomasLordThomasLord10 months ago

Great hot wife story. Looking forward to Chapter 2. I’m wondering if Holly will become Kent’s booty call bitch or if she will find another guy to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story! Hopefully there will be more parts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW!!! 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I loved this story. Very well done.

It was such a good story I love my wife Debbie read it and she said I suppose you want me to do the same and I said with the enthusiastic YES!

SO Thank You for getting the ball rolling on having hot wife.

We are going to Las Vegas this weekend and she's fine with having a stranger use her pussy.

Looking forward to more of your stories.

Debbie & Dave Double D's

Oh before I go let me describe my wife. She's 49 years old 5'4" natural blonde with shoulder length hair.

109lbs. With nice BIG silicone enhance double D's. And just a little peach fuzz around her pussy and loves to give BJs and of course swallows

wxt55ukwxt55uk9 months ago

I have to agree with most of the comments below, this is an excellent story, well written with good character depth and progression. I look forward to reading chapters 2- 4 tonight.

LivelovecumLivelovecum9 months ago

I very much enjoyed Holly's battle against her desires. It was great that when she went for it she embraced her desires and gave her all. The final elevator and mirror scene was great. Moving on to their next adventures

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman8 months ago

You are a genius Jay.

You are officially my fav author

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's a great story with excellent writing. This has been a fantasy of mine for many years, my wife has similar fantasies, but we are not quite ready to go all the way yet. She loved the story also but she told me that if she was to do something similar, her lover would have to wear a condom. I understand and agree.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 month ago

As with other stories by this author I've read, it is very erotic and very well written. 5 stars and moving on to chapter 2-4.

ldlarry52ldlarry5221 days ago

I liked how Kent referred to her as a married virgin as he was moments away from fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous