All Comments on 'Hotwife Seduction'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CyJmy69CyJmy69over 5 years ago
Hot! I really liked it!

It had just the right amount of innocence or shyness thrown in with lots of sexual tension. I liked the concept and I liked the detail the writer provided. It was well written. I look forward to reading more from them.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago

They should get together for a threesome

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
A well-constructed fantasy

I'm sure many men would appreciate being in the position described here of the narrator, of being invited to seduce an attractive woman by that woman's husband.

Although how many really appreciate being in the cuckold husband role? Certainly there are many who explore the role, if the number of cuck stories in Loving Wives category is any indication. But there is a difference between exploring a fantasy and wanting to play it out in real life.

(And was this story posted in First Time to avoid the ferocity of the LW commentariat?)

I did like the dialogue progression as both participants danced towards the inevitable trip to the bedroom. I thought that was the highlight of SexyBeast's story.

There is a limited number of ways that TabA can be described being inserted into SlotB but the dance, from innocent meeting through excited seduction to final mating, can have an infinite variety of descriptive pathways.

I thought SB's story used dialogue nicely to trace that pathway.

Lue

mcmahancovemcmahancoveover 5 years ago
Kara...

What a great story. I would like to arrange for a set-up like this with my wife.to be seduced by another man, preferably by a young stud. My wife and I are in our 60's but she is still a hot wide and sexy. Any young studs interested? I give this a 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great tale!

If I'm Kirk, as I hurry into the hotel I'm salivating at the prospect of eating some fresh imported jizz out of my newly-hot wife's ravaged genitals (which I've just seen in a digital picture), then fucking her to a frazzle.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why is this in First Time?

I can't see any reason at all for this to be here, and every reason for it to be in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erotic as hell and somehow reminds me of.........

.....an experience my wife and I had at Bomba's Full Moon Party when in BVI 4 years ago. After partaking of Bomba's tea ceremony and more of Bomba's rum punches than should be legal, we ended up losing each other on the dance floor. Which wasn't so bad as there were lots of very willing and familiar dance partners to be had and everyone was pretty well blitzed. No idea how much later I had to piss and when approaching the john heard moans and that slapping sound that leaves nothing to imagination coming from opposite side of the bushes behind the privy . Well you guessed it but there was Cindy on her back in the sand, her dress bunched up around her waist, panties draped off one ankle, and getting pounded by one of the local Rastafarians. I recognized him as one of the guys she'd been bumping and grinding on the dance floor with. Had to be the mushroom tea, I didn't get pissed but rather found it to be the most erotic sight I ever had seen. Don't even remember it happening but there I stood stroking myself in time to their thrusts. She was so stoned it was maybe a couple minutes before she started to recognize me despite holding our gaze the whole time since I'd stepped around the corner. As the fog cleared in her eyes so did her recognition of what I was doing. A smirk formed in corner of her mouth as she seemed to gain consciousness of what was happening, she only got more active and vocal in her participation and shuddering through several orgasms. His back being to me the dude was oblivious and kept punching his lottery ticket while ministering back and forth on my wife's nipples, which she loves and is a sure ticket to home base once you get there. An impressive performance I have to admit and wasn't until after Cindy wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him deeper each thrust, and got vocal about what he should put where did he finally deposit his spunk deep in my wife's womb. I learned just what a dirty girl my wife is when after letting him rest on her for another minute or two she reached down, pulled him out of herself, and started rubbing the head of his cock all around - inside and out - of her pussy. She even drug it across her ass a few times, and never once breaking our stare though I swear a few times her eyes seemed to roll back in her head.

After finding me back at the bar and once back at our room we had the most incredible sex I've ever had and was the first time I'd gone down on a woman after she'd been fucked. Again I blame the tea as it would otherwise have grossed me out, but was actually not bad and good lord did it drive Cindy wild. So much so that it's become a regular part of our sexual repertoire and I've learned to actually enjoy the taste of it, though Cindy's response has largely been credit to that as she has screaming orgasms when we do. She has become quite forward in asking for it periodically (in some detail I might add, which only adds to the eroticism of it all). After thinking about it I'm pretty sure she'd had seed of that thought as she was painting her sex with his come, though she claims to have nothing but dreamy snippets of seeing me and says she can't recall at all how she got in that position in the first place.

I guess what surprises me still in looking back is how little it affected our relationship and thankfully no nasty afflictions showed up for either of us - pure luck that we do thank our lucky stars for. Oh sure I've gone through periods of jealousy and insecurity, and she of some shame, but both our arousal betrays us when we reminisce that evening. Clearly the mushroom tea was a factor, but we'd gone into that night with decision to partake and plenty of banter and teasing foreplay to get us charged up. The table was set for something like that to happen. It also helps to have a sexually adventurous partner, though without rare liberal application of intoxicants such experiences remain in our fantasy world..

If you haven't experienced Bomba's in its full uninhibited glory, which was pretty much every full moon, you missed your chance and it was obliterated when Hurricane Irma swept over the island a couple years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
another hot story!

I loved this one! Im also envious or kari, she got double the fun out of a truly exciting encounter that was well told. tks!

kacey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooo Hot

Uam Throbbing after reading imagining just the gal I want to text it to.!.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

love this, have to say a few drinks is all it takes for Maggies knickers to cum off.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years ago
Very good story

This is a very hot story. Draw out the sex more, explore the wife's feelings and responses of being taken by the other man. Maybe a post-evening note from the very happy hubby. But it's very good, and your writings are very good. Keep up the excellent work!

i122i122over 2 years ago

This is a great story. I like to receive and send naughty sex text when me & the Mrs. are not out together.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

hot very hot i would love to do that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. My wife was very much like that wife. The story was very believable until she turned on a dime. That part didn't feel that realistic. If it was my wife, for example, the moment you asked her to take the underwear off, she'd bounce no matter how many shots she had. There would have to be a lot more build up to get her to be seduced so willingly and easily considering her nature and character described in the first half of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a part 2 was awesome, more about Kari

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But when the actual sex began it was as if there was a race to the finish.

No real foreplay/preliminaries.

Despite her wet panties, some slow taking her top off would have been really nice.

She could have asked him if he liked them. Would he like to touch them? Feel them? Play with them? Kiss them? Suck them?

Do you like my ass?

Do you like my pussy? (And, by the way, there's no description of it at all.) Is it hairy? Trimmed? Shaved? How does it smell?

She could have touched herself to show him how she liked it. Would you do that for me?

She could have done more than say his cock was big and tell him to put it in her. Touching it. Playing with it. Feeling his balls. Playing with them. Maybe a little titty fucking.

So much was missing.

Coule have been great. Wasn't. Three stars.

MarkersMNMarkersMN11 months ago

I dont think the small critiques here are taking into consideration the subtle pre-existing tensions that are always present in a relationship. Ann when given a chance to bloom, they can explode rather quickly. This all has to be perfect timing, but does happen. I loved the emotional play, and sexual tensions of strong heroine of this story getting what she ultimately wanted. Bravo!

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Second read, I got very hot and was desperate for his cock. Sadly I had to settle for my fingers. It's an awesome story, thank u author

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story! Your dialogue was better than the last one I read and plot was very good. I agree with the comment that the bedroom scene could have hotter, but five stars as is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous