Hotwife Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what he says." I said to her.

"He is texting back. OK, his reply says just one word, sexy. Wait, he is typing more. He says he is still stuck at work. That he is sorry and asked if you were still here. OK, I'm telling him you are still here." Kari said.

"So his reply to you flashing the bartender was basically that he thought it was sexy." I stated.

"Wait, he is texting more. I can't believe he just asked that." Kari said.

"What did he ask?" I asked her.

"He asked if I were wearing panties?" Kari said.

"Don't answer. Let me see your phone." I told Kari.

"Why, what are you going to do?" Kari asked.

"Just let me see it. I'm just having fun. I'll let you read it before I hit send." I told her.

"OK, but I'm reading it before you send it." Kari told me with a firm look.

"I promise!" I said to her as she gave me her phone.

I looked down at her phone and thought for a moment. Then I typed, "Of course I'm wearing panties but I told your friend Jason what you asked and now he has asked me to take them off. Are you OK with that?" I handed the phone back to Kari without hitting the send button.

Kari looked at the text, "I can't send this. He will be upset. That's taking it too far."

"He won't be upset. It's just fun. I bet he is game to play around." I said.

"No, he will get upset. I can't ask him if I can take my panties off while having drinks at a bar with one of his coworkers. I'm feeling good after those two shots but I'm not that drunk." Kari said.

"OK, how about this. You send the text and if he gets upset I'll take the heat for it. I'll tell him I took your phone and sent the message. I'll also let you go back up to your room and I'll wait on him to get here to tell me about the new project he wants to do. But, if he doesn't, well then, you have to take them off. Deal?" I asked Kari.

Kari paused for a moment. "OK, deal."

"Then hit send." I told her.

Kari hit send on her phone. We both were quite for a moment after she sent it. I was certain he would say yes, but

I wanted Kari so bad I was nervous he might back out.

"It's taking him a while to answer, I guess." I said.

"See, he is mad. I bet he went right to his car and is driving here." Kari said panicking.

"Give him a minute." I told her while placing my hand on her hand trying to calm her down.

Kari's phone then lit up. "It's him." She said.

"Well, what did he say?" I asked.

Kari paused for a moment while reading the text. She looked up at me and then back down to her phone. She took a deep breath, "He said he would like for me to take them off. He also wants me to text him and tell him if I go through with it."

"See, he was OK with it." I told her as a squeezed on her hand to reassure her.

"I'm shocked." Kari said.

"Well, no time to be shocked. It's time to take those panties off." I said smiling.

"I can't." Kari said.

"Why not? It's just fun." I told her.

"I can't believe he said it was OK." Kari said.

"Maybe you aren't giving him enough credit for being fun." I told Kari as I looked around the room. "OK, now is a good time. The waitress is in the back and the bartender has his back turned."

"What? Wait, what are you saying?" Kari asked.

"I said now is a good time to take them off." I told her.

"Wait. You want me to take them off here at the table. I was thinking more along the lines of excusing myself to the ladies room." Kari said.

"No, I was thinking here at the table." I told her.

"That's too hard, people will see." Kari said.

"Kari, there's only four other people in here. The couple at that back table who isn't paying any attention to us, the waitress who has spent most of the time in the kitchen and the bartender. It's not that hard to slide them off without anyone noticing."

"I don't know." Kari said hesitating.

"A deal was a deal. How about we ask Kirk. We will let him decide. The bathroom or at the table." I told her.

"OK, let's do that. Hold on, let me send him a text." Kari said.

Kari kept looking around. Her mind was working. She sent the text to Kirk.

The waitress came back out to check on our table. Kari was reading Kirk's reply. Kari looked up from her phone and asked the waitress for two more shots.

"Two more shots?" I said smiling. "I'm guessing he said take them off at the table."

"Your guess is correct. I can't believe it. It's like he is enjoying this." Kari said.

The shots came and Kari downed hers. After the shot she took a quick look around the room and went right to taking off her panties. She didn't make eye contact with me. She rose up just a little out of her seat and went in the sides of her skirt and quickly pulled her panties off.

"I can't believe I just did that. This is so not like me at all." Kari said as she made eye contact with me for the first time since taking off her panties.

"You have never gone without panties before?" I asked.

"I have, just never took them off in public." Kari said.

"Can I have them?" I asked.

"My panties?" Kari asked.

"Yes, can I have them?" I asked again.

"Why do you want them?" Kari asked.

"I'm curious as to what type you wear." I told her.

"They are a black lace g-string. There isn't much to them. They are my sexy lingerie type panties. They match my bra." Kari said holding them in her hand without yet handing them to me.

"OK, can I see them? I'll give them back." I said.

"OK." Kari said as she handed them to me.

I took her panties in my hand. I held them low down by the table to not bring attention to them. I looked them over and handed them back.

"Nice. Thank you." I told her.

"So did you get what you were looking for?" Kari asked looking somewhat puzzled.

"Yes I did." I told her.

"So did you like them? Find them sexy? Did they turn you on?" Kari asked.

"Yes, I found them sexy. Yes, they turned me on. I also noticed that they were very wet." I told her.

Kari's eyes got big. She started feeling her panties to see how wet they were.

"It's OK that they are wet. I'm flattered." I told her.

"Well, I don't know what to say to this. Yes, they are wet." Kari said.

"Are you turned on?" I asked her.

"Yes." Kari answered almost surrendering to the fact that she couldn't hide her being turned on.

"I'm turned on too." I told Kari.

Kari looked at the table. She grabbed for a glass of water. She took a drink. I could tell she was conflicted. She was turned on and liked it. Her husband knew about it and was allowing it. She didn't seem to know how to act.

I leaned in to Kari and whispered to her "I want to see you take more off."

"OK." Was all she said.

"I want to see you take off your top. I want to see you take off your bra. I want to see you take off your skirt. But I want you to leave on those sexy heels." I whispered to her.

"OK." Was all Kari said again.

"Will you do that for me?" I asked her.

"I'm so turned on right now, but I can't." Kari said.

"Let me see your phone?" I asked Kari.

"OK, why?" Kari said as she handed her phone to me.

I opened the phone and typed out a text. I then hit the send button.

"What did you just do?" Kari asked as she grabbed her phone to look at the text.

"I texted Kirk telling him that you took your panties off and handed them to me. I then said I noticed how wet they were and how turned on you are. I then asked him if it would be OK if we go to your room and fuck." I told her as she read the text for herself.

Kari looked at her phone and was breathing deeply. She didn't move. Her phone lit up with a text response from Kirk. Kari read the response and then stood up. "You have ten seconds to get to the elevator before I back out."

I got up, dropped some cash on the table for the drinks, and walked with Kari to the elevator. Without a word we rode the elevator to the third floor and walked down the hall to their room. Kari opened the door and we entered.

"You want me to take my top off, right?" Kari said as she took off her top.

"Yes." I replied.

"You want me to take my bra off, right?" Kari said as she took off her bra exposing her perfect breasts.

"Yes." I replied.

"And you want me to take off my skirt, right?" Kari said as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall down to the floor.

"Yes." I replied.

"But you want me to leave my heels on, right?" Kari said standing in front of me in nothing but her five inch black heels.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well you got what you wanted. Now for what we want. Kirk wants you to fuck me, and I want the same. So I want you to unzip your pants, pull out your hard cock, and come over here and fuck me hard." Kari said.

I quickly started pulling off all my clothes. My shirt, my pants, everything was flying to the floor. I was finally completely naked in front of her with my cock as hard as it has ever been.

Kari walked up to me, she kissed me, and grabbed my cock with her hand. We kissed as she stroked my cock.

"Your cock is fucking huge!" Kari said. "I want you inside me!"

Kari pushed me on the bed so I was on my back. She climbed on top of me still wearing her heels. She straddled me. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. She lowered herself down on me. She was incredibly wet. She put her hands on my chest and started riding me. Our eyes were locked. My hands felt her breasts. I then reached down and grabbed her ass. Her body was amazing.

I flipped both of us over at the same time putting me on top of her. I pounded her over and over with my hard cock. Her head was up against the headrest. I could feel her about to cum.

"Oh fuck. You are going to make me cum." Kari said.

I kept pounding Kari hard. Her nails cut into my back as she started to cum. She started breathing fast. She squeezed her legs around me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh, oh, oh god. Fuck!!" Kari started screaming. Her body was shaking.

I slowed up for a second as Kari had an orgasm. Then I continued to pound her some more.

"I want to taste your shaved pussy." I told her as I got off her.

I stood up next to the bed. I grabbed Kari by the ankles and pulled her over to the edge of the bed next to me. I then spun her around so her head was at my cock, and she was on her back. Kari opened her mouth and took my cock. Her head was off the bed as she was on her back sucking me off. I played with her breasts as she continued to suck my cock. I was so hard watching her lay there on the bed in those sexy heels sucking me off. I could see my cock moving in her throat. I was getting close to cumming and needed to change things up. I laid down next to her on the bed. We were in the 69 position, and she went back to sucking my cock while I got to finally taste her pussy. My hands were holding her ass as my tongue licked her. She started shaking again.

"OK, fuck. I'm cumming!" Kari yelled out as she came from me licking her pussy.

After Kari finished her orgasm I got back off the bed.

"OK, now it's my turn!" I told her.

"How do you want me?" Kari asked.

"Face down, ass up!" I told her.

Kari rolled over and and got face down. She looked back over her shoulder as she put her ass out for me to have. I climbed on the bed, got behind her and slowly put my hard cock inside her pussy.

"Fuck, this feels good!" I told Kari.

"Oh god, it does to me too!" Kari moaned back.

I continued to pound Kari from behind as my cock got to a point where it was throbbing. I was on the verge of cumming.

"Can I cum in you?" I asked.

"Please, god please. I want you to cum inside me." Kari yelled as her body started to shake again as she was having her third orgasm.

I grabbed her waist tightly and gave it two more thrusts. On the second thrust, I came deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!!" Kari yelled as I came inside her. "Oh god, that feels so good."

Kari laid on the bed exhausted. I got up and looked for Kari's phone.

"What are you doing with my phone?" Kari asked as I took a picture of her naked on the bed with my cum leaking out of her.

"I'm sending Kirk a picture." I told her as I hit send on the text.

Kari was too tired to say much more. I got dressed as Kari laid on the bed.

"Thank you for a wonderful, exciting evening. Unfortunately for me, my night is over." I told Kari.

"Well thank you too. Why does the evening have to end?" Kari asked.

"For me it does, but not for you. You still have more excitement coming." I told her.

"What do you mean?" Kari asked.

"Read your text. You have a husband who is more turned on than he has ever been, and he is heading this way to fuck you even more! This was just round one for you. You still have round two coming." I told her as I walked to the door and exited.

As I left the hotel I passed Kirk entering the hotel. He didn't see me. He was focused on getting up to his wife in that room. I wonder that between the three of us, who had the best sex that night.

12