All Comments on 'House Arrest Ch. 06'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simmering

So far so good. Builds up the excitement . Can not wait future course of the story. Arabian harem would be a more exciting and erotic..

Good work from a very talented writer.

Sam (kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't

Quit whike you are ahead. Just stop it. Stop writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ok enough torture

Enough of tortureing a family the girls friend well she is a bitch and was willing to sell them out but the family deserves there freedom! After everything they have been thru they should get a chance to turn the tables on the sickos who made family do shit to each other in front of there own parents! It's time for the family to get payback major!!! Before the other little bitch and her twisted family get there hands in this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

They've been driving for hours how the hell does his niece know them, its not like they could go to school together living that far apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And on and on it goes...

Too much of the same old thing over and over again. After chapter 2, I just started skimming through it, waiting to see if anything different would happen. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh PLEASE dear annony stop your BS. You read every word

you get off on this stuff so much your little three inch cock is red and has scabs on it from you jerking off so much!! I gave this a 5 for a great series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story getting 5 stars all throughout! A Story showing more than fucking rape, but mind fucking as well as what can Happen after the all to common fuck, sperm dump, throatfuck, The End. A real story, finally. Well done , the Rainbow says !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES