House Arrest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vick couldn't stand watching Jamal's show with Katalina any longer He growled insistently as he presented his cock to Peyton's face. The girl's pleas were muffled by the sounds of his cock slipping between her lips. Soon he was seesawing his shaft back and forth while Peyton's gorgeous face rippled with exertion, gagging on the rigid male shaft. Peyton could smell nothing but his musk. The girl was all too aware of the shaft pumping back and forth, filling her mouth and throat until pre-cum dribbled down her chin as Vick pulled his cock free, smacking it against her cheek.

"Yeah, bitch. I like the look of you now...my seed makes a good face cream, doesn't it?"

***

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to his companions, Mick placed a call on his cell as he drove the white van. His niece Keisha answered the phone. The 19-year-old's voice was saucy and annoyed when she picked up.

"What you want, Uncle?"

"I have a pleasant surprise for you," Mick replied. "You remember those two slut sisters you wanted to get even with?"

"You mean those skanky white bitches, Avril and Peyton Malone? Yeah," Keisha replied.

"Well, I have them. I got my crew to burgle their house AND we took them as a bonus. I thought you might want them as a gift."

There was a long pause on the phone, pregnant with shock and then eagerness. "You damn right, uncle. You're the best uncle a girl could ever hope for. I'm going to make those two blonde sluts my personal sex-slaves."

"Good. Well, make sure your dad knows that I expect big money payment for this. I also expect a bonus for betraying my own crew. Understood?"

Keisha's laughter drifted through the phone. "Yeah, don't worry Uncle Mick. Dad's team will be in place. You just text him the address and his crew will show up to take care of business."

Mick flipped off the phone, and a knowing smile spread across his rugged face. There was almost a spark of regret. He liked Traze and the others. Betraying them hadn't come easy. But this was a harsh business. Keisha's father, Mick's brother, was a crime boss with connections and hands dipped into everything. Mick had infiltrated Traze's crew knowing that sooner or later he would have to betray them anyway. He'd stuck around just long enough to see who Traze's contacts might be, to see if Traze was involved with any other underworld players which his crime boss brother needed to know about.

Now it was over, and there was just one thing left to do. Take care of business.

***

End of Ch. 6. To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12